gab

Lake Villa, IL

#31885 Aug 9, 2014
No answer on the pearls sharing ?
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31886 Aug 9, 2014
gab wrote:
Unresolved issues plague every part of your life. If you've been through something in the past but haven't come to terms with it, it can infiltrate your work life, your home life and your relationships. Indeed, relationships are particularly vulnerable because they involve a closeness that the other parts of your life do not. You should be aware of these effects in order to deal with them by dealing with the unresolved issues themselves.
Lack of Closeness
Unresolved issues create a barrier in a relationship. The unresolved issues affect your every word and action, keeping you from acting like yourself. This in turn makes it harder for your partner to get close to you, because the issues are polluting your every word and action. So this results in a relationship that is not as close or intimate as it could be.
So the prescription obviouly isn't to isolate the person..,they'd end up on public forums ,disclosing that which shouldn't be public ...right/ or wrong Mr a Speller Feller
Right/wrong? Yes/no?
You are assuming too much.
I don't care.
gab

Lake Villa, IL

#31887 Aug 9, 2014
Good by , I do not want to let out my frustrations all in one place.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31888 Aug 9, 2014
gab wrote:
No answer on the pearls sharing ?
I was also referring to words.
You misunderstand too much.
You try to speak metaphorically, but comprehend very little.
You give me a headache.
I hope you find someone on your level that enjoys talking to you.
We are not on the same level.
I do not enjoy speaking to you.
Sorry.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31889 Aug 9, 2014
gab wrote:
Good by , I do not want to let out my frustrations all in one place.
Somehow I doubt that, but I do hope you will keep your word...good bye.
gab

Lake Villa, IL

#31890 Aug 9, 2014
United States (April 15 to April 20, 2008)
JEH

Austin, AR

#31895 Aug 10, 2014
No
Not confused

Harrison, AR

#31897 Aug 12, 2014
guest wrote:
All the above must be considered as fiction, May God Bless you all.
We need to rename this forum to Guest seeing as he's talkin to himself or the ppl in his head.. LMAO
Jenks

United States

#31898 Aug 13, 2014
WHITE HOUSE - Congressional Democrats returning home to their districts ahead of this fall's midterm elections have been equipped with a 22-page economic report from top White House officials highlighting promising signs of rebound.
The memo, obtained by The Hill, is another sign the White House is increasingly eager to draw voters' attention to the president's economic record as Democrats scramble to keep control of the Senate and fight to gain seats in the House.
It highlights a string of recent positive economic indicators, including six consecutive months of more than 200,000 jobs added, last quarter's 4 percent growth in gross domestic product, and a six-year high in auto sales.
Unfortunately, the real economic facts aren't as positive as the White House would like you to believe. Here are a few quick facts about today’s economy:
A total of 11.4 million Americans age 16 and over have left the workforce since President Obama took office in January 2009, according to data released today from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
The International Monetary Fund recently lowered its U.S. economic growth forecast for 2014 to 1.7 percent, the weakest pace since the Great Recession ended.
General Motors officially recalled in the first six months of 2014 more cars that it has sold from 2007 to 2013.
The annual rate of new business creation is about 28 percent lower today than it was in the 1980s," thanks in large part to regulations enacted in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis that favor big companies.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31899 Aug 13, 2014
U.S. employers in June advertised the most monthly job openings in more than 13 years.

Employers posted 4.67 million jobs in June, up 2.1 percent from May's total of 4.58 million, the Labor Department reported Tuesday. The number of advertised openings was the highest since February 2001, a positive sign that points to a strengthening economy.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory/us-j...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31900 Aug 13, 2014
Barney is always good for a laugh!

West Memphis, AR

#31901 Aug 13, 2014
Two applicants for every position, does Barney even read the articles?
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31902 Aug 13, 2014
guest wrote:
Barney only sees what he wants to see...as clearly as Mr. Magoo.
zzz

United States

#31904 Aug 14, 2014
L-Liberal progressive
I-Ignorant race baiters
A-Always available to post lies since they don't work
R-Retarded because to comprehend is so hard
S-Stupid is their level of intelligence no critical thinking skills

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#31908 Aug 14, 2014
nobody wrote:
*****Century 5 Quatrain 75*****.(575)
He will rise high over his wealth, more to the right,
he will remain seated on the square stone;
towards the south placed at the window,
a crooked staff in his hand, his mouth sealed.
Montera haut sur le bien plus à dextre,
Demourra assis sur la pierre qarree:
Vers le midi poséà la fenestre,
Baston tortu en main, bouche serree.
Fifty-five is the 10th Fibonacci number and a triangular number (the sum of the numbers 1 to 10), it is the largest Fibonacci number to also be a triangular number.
It is a square pyramidal number (the sum of the squares of the integers 1 to 5) as well as a heptagonal number, and acentered nonagonal number.
In base 10, it is a Kaprekar number.
55 is a semiprime, being the product of 5 and 11 and it is the 2nd member of the (5.q) semiprime family. 55 is one of only two integers with an aliquot sum of 17 (the other being 39). 55 has an aliquot sequence of 4 members:(55, 17, 1, 0).
You are starting to post early today,according to Topix ,it was about 4:30 A.M.
How about staying with your Promise?

Kansas City Ks.

#31909 Aug 14, 2014
guest wrote:
Yep, I read it, obviously you did too.

Was that not you, telling us about the vanishing work force?

If all those jobs were filled today, that would leave only half as many unemployed would it not?

If there were no positions to fill, then you would have something to complain about!

Kansas City Ks.

#31910 Aug 14, 2014
unfinished business wrote:
<quoted text>You are starting to post early today,according to Topix ,it was about 4:30 A.M.
How about staying with your Promise?

4:30 AM in your time zone, do you know for sure what time zone that poster is in?

Jonesboro, AR

#31911 Aug 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, I read it, obviously you did too.
Was that not you, telling us about the vanishing work force?
If all those jobs were filled today, that would leave only half as many unemployed would it not?
If there were no positions to fill, then you would have something to complain about!
Actually what I complain about is the fact that we have the lowest percentage of the population working that we have had since record of been kept.

Kansas City Ks.

#31912 Aug 14, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually what I complain about is the fact that we have the lowest percentage of the population working that we have had since record of been kept.
Are you sure that record was not set during the the great depression of the 1930's?

Anyway, in your words, why is that a problem.?
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31913 Aug 14, 2014
gab wrote:
I will now discontinue posting for everyone else's benefit.
Unfortunately, the one that posts from Illinois proves to be a liar.
Interestingly, the one that posts from Illinois also takes the words of others in the same manner as Barney, distorts the original context, creating even more lies.

It's always fun to watch liberal lunatics recycle the one or two resources that they feel work to their advantage (distortion and lies), and let those 'resources' expose their stupidity, simply because they aren't bright enough to pull it off!

Their self-destruction is always fun to watch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pooting women 5 min Left wing stinker 11
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 1 hr tyler 51
Creepy Safeway murders 1 hr Lynn 39
Hobby Lobby 2 hr legend 11
Jeff Teague 9 hr Goodness 6
MAD district. 13 hr El Do 5 O 15
Paige moody 20 hr really 4

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance