Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Lake Villa, IL

#31798 Aug 4, 2014
All posts are to be considered as fiction,research for a novel.
squeesernis

Anonymous Proxy

#31799 Aug 4, 2014
squeezers wrote:
Obama and all his puppets=Lying POS
Yup you are
Ms Jane

United States

#31801 Aug 5, 2014
squeesernis wrote:
<quoted text> Yup you are
Do you smell a Barney?
Karla

Yellville, AR

#31802 Aug 5, 2014
guest wrote:
Am I coloring outside your predetermined lines,I apologize .
Have a good day, may God Bless you.
why don't you try coloring somewhere else, ask your Mom for a new set of crayons so you can do some artistic work on a bathroom wall.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#31804 Aug 6, 2014

Lake Villa, IL

#31805 Aug 6, 2014
Speaking of sails
MADRID (AP)- Spanish police say they have seized 127 kilograms of cocaine from Spanish navy training ship, which allegedly carried the drug from Colombia and dropped off some in New York.
A Civil Guard statement Wednesday said three sailors were arrested on July 12 when the ship returned to Spain, but the drug wasn't found until last Saturday, hidden in the ship's reserve sails.
Investigations began in May when U.S. authorities arrested two Colombians who allegedly picked up 20 kilograms of cocaine from sailors on the training ship, the Juan Sebastian de Elcano, during its stop in New York.

Can't remember which forum it was in ,I've posted in so many

Lake Villa, IL

#31806 Aug 6, 2014
I'm telling ya ,the girl looks remarkably like my ex.
This is another installment of Dali's Seven Arts series of paintings called Modern Rhapsody. I really have no idea what Dali is trying to say with this one but he seems to be using some familiar images. Of course one of the most prominent images is the eye, which seems to be fixated on the woman. The eye is resting on top of what appears to be an old telephone receiver and the eye lashes eventually turn into phones. Another common image within Dali paintings are the burning giraffes.

Lake Villa, IL

#31807 Aug 6, 2014
What time is it on the angled clock,bent around the cornerstone ,looks like 7 and 11 to me

Sought after by art collectors, it is impossible not to recognize at least one of his paintings. His most famous canvas, painted in 1931, Persistence of memory is commonly referred to as the Melting Clocks, and is currently in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York. He captured images transcending from extraordinary fantasy to stupefaction, obsessive themes in which the universe is dominated by eroticism, sadism, scatology, and putrefaction, stepping on the fine line between genius and madness. His dreamscapes in vivid colors are morphological echoes, eccentric apparitions fueled by his megalomania and cult of personality. They are his dreams and nightmares on canvas.

Lake Villa, IL

#31808 Aug 6, 2014
The words in the above posts are not mine, I copied them except for the facts I'm pointing out ,Comprende is Spanish?

Lake Villa, IL

#31809 Aug 6, 2014
I'm not being smart or sarcastic ,I'll be tying these in with coincidences later..

Figueres is the capital of the comarca of Alt Empordà, in the province of Girona, Catalonia, Spain. The town is the birthplace of artist Salvador Dalí, and houses the Teatre-Museu Gala Salvador Dalí, a large museum designed by Dalí himself which attracts many visitors. It is also the birthplace of Narcís Monturiol i Estarriol, inventor of the first successful machine-powered submarine.

Lake Villa, IL

#31810 Aug 6, 2014
I know where there used to be an old payphone outside, removed back in fall of 97.Actually I was jailed ,my wife's house burnt down (just like the one on the right in Marc Chagalls "The White Crucifixion" and I noticed the phone missing around January. Makes a helluva story uh?

Lake Villa, IL

#31811 Aug 6, 2014
Here is another ,If nothing else,I have you looking at very expensive works of art.
You must think in terms of what is being symbolized. Really ,I can help but then you wouldn't being looking with focus ,would you?

Set in a barren desolate desert, the type of landscape Dali preferred in many of his works, Printemps necrophilique, or Necrophiliac springtime stands as an allegory for the painter’s paranoia, his conscience shifting toward illusion. Painted in 1936, Printemps necrophilique depicts a seated seated man and a flower-headed woman on the left, separated by a cypress tree, the woman looking toward the viewers, while the man gazes at the blurred landscape. The desert slowly fades from hyperrealistic to hallucinatory.

Kinda like the bellique in nostradamus quatrains , necrophilique uh? Scriptures ? When the dead come out of their graves?

Lake Villa, IL

#31812 Aug 6, 2014
Mark 11:30-32King James Version (KJV)

30 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
31 And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then did ye not believe him?
32 But if we shall say, Of men; they feared the people: for all men counted John, that he was a prophet indeed.

John 5:28-29King James Version (KJV)

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

Lake Villa, IL

#31813 Aug 6, 2014
I can tell how intelligent you are Karla and Squeesernies , this will be a piece of cake for you two.

Burning Giraffes and Telephones by Salvador Dali

Giraffe killed in truck after hitting head on bridge
- last updated Fri 1 Aug 2014
World
A giraffe was killed in South Africa after its owner drove under a bridge while transporting the creature in a truck, according to witnesses.

The animal apparently hit its head and died moments later,

Lake Villa, IL

#31814 Aug 6, 2014
All the above must be considered as fiction, May God Bless you all.
just the cold hard facts

Yellville, AR

#31815 Aug 6, 2014
Bowser45 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you think you really are in ANY forum judging by your posts !
The Guy is a complete wacko head job and he probably does give some since he is a proof positive example of the intelligence level they have in the Chi town area.
It wouldn't so bad if the guy could stay on the voting issue instead ,he Has A.D.D.
maybe the boys with the white coats will come and take him away before he injures himself,

Lake Villa, IL

#31816 Aug 6, 2014
The woodwork is a wonder in these...
The red telephone box, a telephone kiosk for a public telephone designed by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott, was a familiar sight on the streets of the United Kingdom, Malta, Bermuda and Gibraltar. Despite a reduction in their numbers in recent years, the traditional British red telephone box can still be seen in many places throughout the UK, and in current or former British colonies around the world. The colour red was chosen to make them easy to spot.

From 1926 onwards, the fascias of the kiosks were emblazoned with a prominent crown, representing the British government. The red phone box is often seen as an iconic British symbol throughout the world.

The paint colour used is known as "currant red" and is defined by a British Standard, BS 381C-539.

Lake Villa, IL

#31817 Aug 6, 2014
Just random thoughts..

Lake Villa, IL

#31818 Aug 6, 2014
ran·dom [ran-duhm] Show IPA (them Brits ,they are everywhere)
adjective
proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern: the random selection of numbers.
Statistics. of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.
Building Trades.
a.
(of building materials) lacking uniformity of dimensions: random shingles.
b.
(of ashlar) laid without continuous courses.
c.
constructed or applied without regularity: random bond.
Informal.
a.
unknown, unidentified, or out of place: A couple of random guys showed up at the party.
b.
odd and unpredictable in an amusing way: my totally random life.
noun
Chiefly British , bank3 ( def 7b )
adverb
Building Trades. without uniformity: random-sized slates.
Idioms
at random, without definite aim, purpose, method, or adherence to a prior arrangement; in a haphazard way: Contestants were chosen at random from the studio audience.
Origin:
1275–1325; Middle English raundon, random < Old French randon, derivative of randir to gallop < Germanic

Related forms
ran·dom·ly, adverb
ran·dom·ness, noun
non·ran·dom, adjective
non·ran·dom·ly, adverb
non·ran·dom·ness, noun

Synonyms
1. haphazard, chance, fortuitous.

Lake Villa, IL

#31819 Aug 6, 2014
Bowser 45 ,perhaps these are insightful

LA PHILOSOPHIE DANS LE BOUDOIR, C.1947
The Secret Player 1927
The Voice of the Winds 1928
The Giantess 1929 Watercolor on paper cardboard and canvas
The False Mirror
Panorama populaire 1926

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PC construction and drop off line 2 hr Are you serious 40
Hot shots 3 hr reality check 113
Tonight. Tue Prayerwarrior 22
Clean harbors Tue Abc1234 5
Hotshot girls Tue Shane 23
Trolley Tue Budweiser Ben 16
Dwain Miller vs Pokemon Aug 22 Budweiser Ben 26

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance