Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

God please help us

Yellville, AR

#31646 Jul 28, 2014
guest wrote:
I do not care what your political affiliations are,thought Id show you some things ,Good Night.
How about a good night and goodbye!
I hope that your Mommy tucks you in and fluffs your pillow.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31647 Jul 28, 2014
God please help us wrote:
<quoted text> Well at least Barney tried to hold up his end of the argument, this mindless troll from Obama land just wants to be annoying and brings nothing of value when he posts.
When you compare this screwball to good old Barney,you realize that he makes Barney look like a genius ,
Well, I wouldn't go so far as to say 'a genius'.
Best case scenario would be the severity of screwball each might be.
And Barney seldom held up anything, much less his end of an argument.
Barney tries to argue, but because he is typically wrong, he argues incoherently...with lies and fits of cursing followed by talking about bottoms and pee-pee' s.
Personally, I find him annoying and offering nothing of value when he posts.

'Guest' is also annoying and offers nothing of value...but the motivation is to be just that-annoying and empty, a continual drip of mindless information, with a failed attempt of mystery and intrigue. For whatever reason 'Guest' posts...No one cares.

Barney has one advantage over guest. No one spends time reading what 'Guest' posts, because they are so mindless and random.
Barneys posts are also mindless, but they are so chalked full of errors and childish rants that it is almost enjoyable to throw the bait and reel him in!
lol

Dallas, TX

#31648 Jul 28, 2014
:)

Lake Villa, IL

#31650 Jul 29, 2014
What are those ,cheek hairs?

Anyone else have some fine hairs on their upper cheek cheeks in their face? Mine are dark so they are visible. I know it's obviously wrong to shave so high on my face because of it growing back darker. How should I remove it? I was thinking of buying a nose hair remover and using that??

Lake Villa, IL

#31651 Jul 29, 2014
Yeah I copied the lower paragraph in the above post.
Guest2

Jonesboro, AR

#31652 Jul 29, 2014
Um, that's where facial hair grows... on your face. Just shave as normal. It's not like if you shave it it's going to slowly move up your face to where you'll need to shave your eyes one day. Safety razor and Astra blades for me.

Lake Villa, IL

#31653 Jul 29, 2014
Coincidences
Glenn Edward Hoffman (born July 7, 1958) is an American Major League Baseball coach and a former MLB shortstop and manager. Currently the third base coach for the San Diego Padres, Hoffman had a nine-year playing career in the Majors, and was manager of the 1998 Los Angeles Dodgers for the last 88 games of the season. The native of Orange, California, threw and batted right-handed; he stood 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 m) tall and weighed 175 pounds (79 kg) during his playing career.

Lake Villa, IL

#31654 Jul 29, 2014
"God please help us ",you are kind of like people calling michael jackson bad, No evil ,he had to put an album out titled "Bad" because he was so good.I just don't see the bad in you.Try as you might.

Lake Villa, IL

#31655 Jul 29, 2014
Renee Magrittes ,"This is not an Apple"

Lake Villa, IL

#31656 Jul 29, 2014
It does amaze me everytime I turn this Apple tablet on ,the irony.
Omens

Campbell, MO

#31657 Jul 29, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>obama and all his puppets=Lying POS
Sqeezer weren't a you that person saying legalize everything on the CNN Chanel ? You came out the welfare office running to say that to the news lady on that microphone seen you acting plumb cookie live comb that hair

Lake Villa, IL

#31658 Jul 29, 2014
You are saying you want recordings?

Lake Villa, IL

#31659 Jul 29, 2014
I'm sorry I'm not sure exactly what it is that you are implying.Could you please be more specific? I don't understand.

Lake Villa, IL

#31660 Jul 29, 2014
Must not have been meant for me.

Lake Villa, IL

#31661 Jul 29, 2014
Couple pages back squeezers,just disregard my posts

Lake Villa, IL

#31662 Jul 29, 2014
Perhaps you should speed it up a little "omens from kennett"

Lake Villa, IL

#31663 Jul 29, 2014
Not on my account ,just so you are on the same page.
Name

Campbell, MO

#31664 Jul 29, 2014
guest wrote:
Not on my account ,just so you are on the same page.
you should be I your page
Name

Campbell, MO

#31665 Jul 29, 2014
guest wrote:
Perhaps you should speed it up a little "omens from kennett"
omens ran to your other page
Puppets

Campbell, MO

#31666 Jul 29, 2014
guest wrote:
Couple pages back squeezers,just disregard my posts
. Squeezers looking for his Obamacares

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Times last gasp 29 min Redneck 1
What is going on around here for Christmas? Mur... 32 min Redneck 6
Moving to Arkansas what are nice areas in El Do... 15 hr Abc123 17
Creepy Safeway murders (Jun '17) 19 hr youllfeeltherath 49
Looking for recommendations on a local business Sun Can Am Man 5
Closing doors Sun yo 6
Pine Trees Dec 8 Been There 8

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance