Other (explain below)

Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31487 Jul 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means let me enlighten you to a few facts;
1st. I am not Redd
2nd At the time the USAF had three types of security.
1. Law enforcement, they did pretty much what civilian police do on base.
2.Security Police, they covered Air base defence and provided security for nukes and air craft.
AFSC- was 81150, K-9 and LE had their own AFSC
3. Security Police K-9, bomb dogs, WSA sentry and such.
K-9 and LE had their own AFSC.
Pooper scooper, I would love to see you mess with a popper scooper.
I knew a buck Sgt once who had no respect for the K-9 handlers who worked mostly night shift.
One mouring at shift change this arrogant ass E-4 happen to meet the K-9 handler at the gate of the WSA at shift change, for some reason the dog who's name was Crazy Duke for no unknown reason what so ever, decided to remove about half of the smart ass buck Sgt's scrotum and sent him to the hospital in a hurry.
As I said I was not a K-9 handler, but had a couple of friends who were, however
you just let me know when you might be up that way, I would love to meet you and introduce you to my pure breed German Shepard , she only weighs about 125 lbs, should not scare a stud like you.
Too many words. Post too long...maybe because you were in 'mouring' that morning, or maybe it's just because you are spinning so much crap that you don't even realize you have long passed lunatic! I'm not sure there are words to describe your insanity level!
I do know that you are pond scum, and after all of these ridiculously vile, childish, name-calling posts you have made, you have yet again far surpassed anyone that you even considered was too hard on you, causing you to post your pouty, whiny, cry baby, snotty, little girl rants.
I'm not surprised you own a big, bad German Shepherd guard dog, and your letting the world know.
It's probably the only thing that has allowed you to continue to have a birthday every year!
You are wise to keep that dog close, and shout its existence from the mountain tops! The only wise thing you've ever known to do.
You'd probably do well not talking to it too much, either. If it ever starts understanding you, it's libel to turn on you quick!!
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31488 Jul 23, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
Now why would you bad mouth #31479, that's from an official US document. Any subsection of section 4-F would still make those such classified ineligible for military service. Some government bureaucrat spent a lot of my tax dollars coming up with those regs and millions of Americans accepted them, thousands gave their lives because of them and you feel your too good to accept them.
I don't know anything about 4-f's but I know some about an EF-4, and let me tell ya, government bureaucracy has filled the area.
Most days, the government bureaucracy is like dealing with 100 Barney's.
Times they are a changing...just as was promised, and as dumb stupid as Barney is...well, there's an epidemic of dumb stupid.
4-F's might just describe the vast majority of government bureaucracy that's gettin 'er done, now.
Now, in Barney's world of free health care and the fact that his check is never late, government is his best friend...and in every possible way...(big sigh) we are paying for it!
But Barney, just because bureaucratic trouble is taking the scenic route to your door (its traveling through middle class tax-payers before it heads your way).
Just know it'll show up one if these days, having put your government check in its back pocket and screaming, "No Check For You!"
I can just imagine the little girl crying from you then!!!

Lake Villa, IL

#31489 Jul 23, 2014
I am 55.,)
Matthew 5:5
Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
Hello

United States

#31490 Jul 23, 2014
guest wrote:
I am 55.,)
I am not 55, but I once was 16, and then I was 18.

Proverbs 16:18
"Pride goeth before destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall."
Shame

United States

#31491 Jul 23, 2014
guest wrote:
I am 55.,)
Proverbs 27:2
'Let another praise you, and not your own mouth. A stranger, and not your own lips. "

55, you say? It's time to act your age.
Republican

United States

#31492 Jul 23, 2014
Omg

Blytheville, AR

#31493 Jul 23, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know anything about 4-f's but I know some about an EF-4, and let me tell ya, government bureaucracy has filled the area.
Most days, the government bureaucracy is like dealing with 100 Barney's.
Times they are a changing...just as was promised, and as dumb stupid as Barney is...well, there's an epidemic of dumb stupid.
4-F's might just describe the vast majority of government bureaucracy that's gettin 'er done, now.
Now, in Barney's world of free health care and the fact that his check is never late, government is his best friend...and in every possible way...(big sigh) we are paying for it!
But Barney, just because bureaucratic trouble is taking the scenic route to your door (its traveling through middle class tax-payers before it heads your way).
Just know it'll show up one if these days, having put your government check in its back pocket and screaming, "No Check For You!"
I can just imagine the little girl crying from you then!!!
There will always be money for Barny, when you let people vote for their own pay raises they will take the increase, their grandchildren can pay for it.

Lake Villa, IL

#31494 Jul 23, 2014
1111 shor interesting

The aliquot sum of 15 is 9, a square prime 15 has an aliquot sequence of 6 members (15,9,4,3,1,0). 15 is the fourth composite number in the 3-aliquot tree. The abundant 12 is also a member of this tree. Fifteen is the aliquot sum of the consecutive 4-power 16, and the discrete semiprime 33.

15 and 16 form a Ruth-Aaron pair under the second definition in which repeated prime factors are counted as often as they occur.

Fifteen is the magic constant of the unique order-3 normal magic square:

15 is the smallest number that can be factorized using Shor's quantum algorithm.

There are 15 solutions to Znám's problem of length 7.

15 is a repdigit in binary (1111) and quaternary (33). In hexadecimal, as well as all higher bases, 15 is represented as F.
Pondering

West Memphis, AR

#31495 Jul 23, 2014
guest wrote:
1111 shor interesting
The aliquot sum of 15 is 9, a square prime 15 has an aliquot sequence of 6 members (15,9,4,3,1,0). 15 is the fourth composite number in the 3-aliquot tree. The abundant 12 is also a member of this tree. Fifteen is the aliquot sum of the consecutive 4-power 16, and the discrete semiprime 33.
15 and 16 form a Ruth-Aaron pair under the second definition in which repeated prime factors are counted as often as they occur.
Fifteen is the magic constant of the unique order-3 normal magic square:
15 is the smallest number that can be factorized using Shor's quantum algorithm.
There are 15 solutions to Znám's problem of length 7.
15 is a repdigit in binary (1111) and quaternary (33). In hexadecimal, as well as all higher bases, 15 is represented as F.
Don't doubt the validity of your statement but Barney believes any but Barney must quote source. He gets very upset about such things. He's not to worry about but he's been threatening people with a dog, either that or it's his date. Either way do you want that upset with you?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31496 Jul 23, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Your excused, I can comprehend by content what you are trying to say. You mentioned that if you ever met me that you felt the need to bring a 125lb German Shepard, was that a threat or were you telling me I would need to bring my own date?
Nope , it seemed as though you like dissing dogs and their handlers, from behind that computer that perhaps it would really appeal to you to get to do it in person.

Just trying to help you out!
Answer Man

West Memphis, AR

#31497 Jul 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope , it seemed as though you like dissing dogs and their handlers, from behind that computer that perhaps it would really appeal to you to get to do it in person.
If an inbred manic depressive told me that he would like to meet me within the confines of his ankle bracelet and mentioned that he had a gun, I would contemplate whether he was just an avid collector or meant me harm. By the same token it's prudent for me to wonder if the 125lb dog is a threat or you're just proud you have a date. You need to be the one willing to travel, apparently no one has a desire to meet you. Maybe if you advertised that you have access to transportation and listed the days you are allowed to use the Cadet Cub you're attempts at companionship would be more fruitful. Get it - FRUITful.
Answer Man

West Memphis, AR

#31498 Jul 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, thank you for the offer but I've always preferred women and they are kind of fond of me. A dog might be man's best friend, but Barney, you could get arrested if caught being that friendly.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31500 Jul 23, 2014
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
There will always be money for Barny, when you let people vote for their own pay raises they will take the increase, their grandchildren can pay for it.
Please tell me Barney hasn't reproduced!?!?
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31501 Jul 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
'...you like dissing dogs and their handlers, from behind that computer screen...'

Did your German shepherd type this!?
You are really helping out dog lovers everywhere that are...oh who am I kidding!!
Yep, Barney, you really told him!
Bet we all think twice before...before...DISSING any more dogs!!
(This is the time you should be rolling around on someone's floor laughing like a hyena!! As easily as you laugh, your own words probably keep you in stitches!!)

Lake Villa, IL

#31502 Jul 24, 2014
Where did I praise myself?
I had a counselor tell me I had to stop being a door mat ,that I had to start sticking up for myself.

What? You think I'm like the Gladys Knight and the Pips song "Neither one of us"
Split Personality?
I've always stated that this is to be considered as fiction.

Century 7 Quatrain 17
The Prince rare in pity and mercy
Will come to change through death great knowledge:
Through great tranquility the realm attended to,
When the great one
Soon will be fleeced.(huh? Wool?)

I can't really keep up with your trains of thought so why try.Is nice to get a response though,what prompted you.

Lake Villa, IL

#31503 Jul 24, 2014
I will say that the caricature at the bottom right corner of this artwork looks remarkably like my ex wife though.

Lincoln in Dalivision was created based on the Dalí painting Gala Contemplating the Mediterranean Sea which at a distance of 20 meters is transformed into the portrait of Abraham Lincoln (Homage to Rothko). Dalí painted two original versions of this painting spanning from 1974 – 1976, which are similar but not exactly the same. The first resides in the Museum in Figueras, Spain. The second resides in the permanent collection of The Salvador Dalí Museum in Saint Petersburg, Florida.[8] This painting is the basis for the Lincoln in Dalivision lithograph. Prior to the acquisition by The Salvador Dalí Museum, the painting resided in Japan.

Lake Villa, IL

#31504 Jul 24, 2014
What do you think he was trying to say?

Some of the information in this article was taken from my own experience, as well as a few Dali books. Dali liked hiding things in his paintings by using optical illusions. In the middle of this painting, a woman, who is Dali's wife (Gala) looking out of a cross-shaped window overlooking the harbor. The window happens to be a cross that also outlines the shape of Lincoln's head. At the right side, slightly below the horizontal mid-section of the painting we see 4 tiles aligned together to form another cross. By taking a closer look of the upper region of the Abraham Lincoln head, yet another cross painted out as a cloud formation can be spotted. To the left of that cross and directly where the sun is shining through the reddish-orange clouds one can spot a reference to one of Dali's other controversial paintings entitled "Christ of St John of the Cross" which is considered one of the finest works of Salvador Dali. When people think of the most reproduced painting by Salvador Dali, they may falsely guess that it is the famous The Persistence of Memory (with it's Dali's hallmark melting clocks). In reality "Christ of St John of the Cross" is considered to be the most reproduced painting by Salvador Dali.

Some parts of this painting are rendered in the style known as "trompe l'oeli", where adding subtle shadows to the objects makes them seem to leap out from the flat surface of the painting, creating a subtle but very effective 3-dimensional illusion. This effect has been used on the walls in the painting where the plaster is breaking and peeling off, revealing some of the tiles.

I have a little story about that part of St Petersburg.If you care to hear it sometime.

Lake Villa, IL

#31505 Jul 24, 2014
I was in high school during the 74-76 time period . No ,can't be reality. Can it?

Lake Villa, IL

#31506 Jul 24, 2014
I spent some time on a boat there,Salt Creek ,right next to the Coast Guard station ,Had all those marijuana leaves painted on the coast guard boats ,like notches on a gun.Used to pass by the Dali Museum all the time.

Lake Villa, IL

#31507 Jul 24, 2014
COAST GUARD THWARTING MARIJUANA TRAFFICKERS
By GEORGE VOLSKY
Published: July 4, 1981

MIAMI, July 3— A golden marijuana leaf, painted on the mast of the Dauntless, a United States Coast Guard cutter, was unveiled here Wednesday at a ceremony attended by representatives of local lawenforcement agencies.

The distinction meant that the 210-foot cutter had joined the Steadfast, based in St. Petersburg, Fla., in becoming the Coast Guard's second ''millionaire'' vessel, having intercepted more than a million tons of marijuana.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MAD district. 47 min El Do 5 O 15
Paige moody 7 hr really 4
Hobby Lobby 10 hr Colester 10
Creepy Safeway murders 12 hr unbelievable 37
Pooting women 16 hr legend 10
News Suspect arrested in Billy Ponder murder (Mar '08) 19 hr I remember 15
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) Mon Unanimous 50

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance