Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31442 Jul 22, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way you speak, you have been in prison.
Prison must be where you became fond of bottoms and other body parts!
Nope, never been to prison, but some one who is familiar with prison lingo as your self would certainly make one wonder where you have been.

Now, do you want to stick your foot in your mouth again?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31443 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say I left 4-F, I said my draft status was 4-F after I had served my time. You have to be the only person on here that did not understand that.
My god your a ignorant little prick, so hard up for attention that you come here each day to get your head ripped off and let some one shit down your throat.
I believe we can add Sadistic personality disorder to the host of other personality disorders you possess.
We were only talking about after you left the service and the 4-F is still incorrect. We've been through this and your talking in circles proves you don't have any idea of what you are talking about. Nor do you understand most anything military related, are you sure you went to Lackland?
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#31444 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Barn, it's your post
But WTF where you were at in 1967 have to do with you being in the Netherlands in 1965? and the planes you said was there in 65 that had been moved 5 years prior.
Never mind ,I made my point, you a lying fake Vet, piece of shit.
End of Post
Oh Yeah, Checkmate!
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
... go ahead and post where I said the F-102's had been moved to Germany prior to the year you insinuated" you were there greasing wheel bearings on F-102's". I knew it was a lie and so did you , that is why I pounded you to come out and say it was fact, and reluctantly you did just that.
Now you ignorant little as*hole, act like you have a frigging brain,
Let's see how long the trash talking ex convict will ignore his obvious lies.
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#31445 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, never been to prison, but some one who is familiar with prison lingo as your self would certainly make one wonder where you have been.
Now, do you want to stick your foot in your mouth again?
Stop lying, ex convict.
You just admitted you had been in prison.
I just kept pounding it out of you until you finally admitted it!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#31446 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say I left 4-F, I said my draft status was 4-F after I had served my time. You have to be the only person on here that did not understand that.
My god your a ignorant little prick, so hard up for attention that you come here each day to get your head ripped off and let some one shit down your throat.
I believe we can add Sadistic personality disorder to the host of other personality disorders you possess.
Caught u up in your lies here. Just hammered yourself lying by your own words.
Finally admitted here that you are the only person on here that doesn't understand anything, AND admit to being an ex con!
Just keep pounding it out of you til you reluctantly admit it, but you did!
Knew you would! Can't keep spinning them lies without laying with the dogs and cats!
Answer Man

United States

#31447 Jul 22, 2014

4-A Registrant who has completed military service.

4-F Registrant not acceptable for military service. To be eligible for Class 4-F, a registrant must have been found not qualified for service in the Armed Forces by a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) under the established physical, mental, or moral standards. The standards of physical fitness that would be used in a future draft would come from AR 40-501.[60]

There is a theory that there was three classifications for firemen
1-F. Officer
2-F. Enlisted
3-F. Fireman Trainee

Then there might have been a fourth classification for fire station support personnel, 4-F, these were janitorial and kitchen help personnel. I cannot document this but you can't document your stories either.

New Game - Checkmate

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#31448 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Barney just cool down and stop trying to wriggle out of your lies!
Everyone here will agree with you that you are or were a 4F. Now just please tell us at what institution did you serve your time at?
Anyway you cut it you have proven yourself to be a fake Vet.

Kansas City Ks.

#31449 Jul 22, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally admitted here that you are the only person on here that doesn't understand anything, AND admit to being an ex con!
Knew you would! Can't keep spinning them lies without laying with the dogs and cats!
Polly want a cracker ?
James

United States

#31450 Jul 22, 2014
James wrote:
Buckwheat Speller Feller if i was you i would go to the first emergency room i could find and get my ass glued back on after Barny stomped it and blistered what you had left.Good luck with the azz transplant you be needing.Bhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahaha
Wooo, Barney, looks like I'm gonna have to git off yer bandwagon cause it's about time fer you to load up fer a emergency room run yerself!
BAHHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAHAHAHA HA!
Yer gonna need more than the transplant team attending to yer sorry self! You might not even survive this beating yer getting here in the forem!
You ain't stomping nobody anymore but you is probably stomping the ground pretty hard from all these lies you been caught tellin.
Old James is a washing his hands from you!
Answer Man

United States

#31451 Jul 22, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>

He didn't leave 4-F but after he served his time he was 4-F, are we playing word games? The only explanation I can think of is that he was afraid of a recall so he got himself declared 4-F just in case. He has already stated that the infantry was getting most of the casualties so he enlisted early in the AF to avoid being drafted into the Army. His motto in the yearbook was:
When danger showed its' ugly head, Barney turned his tail and fled. If a person is that afraid of high school volley ball player, you can imagine how leery he would be of people with guns.
Answer Man

United States

#31453 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker ?
Now that's a comeback worthy of your aptitude.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31454 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Polly want a cracker ?
What!? Polly was your prison name!? Figures, but I can't believe you admitted it! No wonder Polly/Barney is fixated on the backsides of others.

A cracker...ONE cracker??? Oh Barney, You've left cases of them...truck loads...MILLIONS of crackers!!
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31455 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't leave 4-F but after he served his time he was 4-F, are we playing word games? The only explanation I can think of is that he was afraid of a recall so he got himself declared 4-F just in case. He has already stated that the infantry was getting most of the casualties so he enlisted early in the AF to avoid being drafted into the Army. His motto in the yearbook was:
When danger showed its' ugly head, Barney turned his tail and fled. If a person is that afraid of high school volley ball player, you can imagine how leery he would be of people with guns.
He won't acknowledge the huge donkey he made out of himself with the airplanes, but he's a donkey, none the less!!(And every other time he's opened his mouth)
For a few days, he was filled with righteous indignation and contempt at my audacity to sit on a pedestal looking down on him, while he tried to reply with meek, humble answers that reeked of his hurt feelings.
The last couple of days, he proved why he not only generated zero sympathy, but also why those posts were so hypocritical and ridiculous!
Redd doesn't want poor Barney picked on and ridiculed? Then redd should be shutting Barney up instead of demanding others shut up and let that imbecile continue being an imbecile!
Just like a liberal democrat to cry foul and demand justice for the very crimes they themselves are guilty of!
Redd/Barney/James/cooter brown...many names, same idiot!

Kansas City Ks.

#31456 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dund ass here is a explanation for you, Vietnam war had ended just prior to me being eligible to enlist..

How ever You and your clueless cast of charters can continue to entertain me by wallowing in your ignorance.
Any of you fools, if there is actually more than one, put your money where your mouth is, meet me at the Fulton county Court house and I will take your money and show you Dunb Ass's somthing you have never seen before in your life, a FORM DD214.

Now Google form DD-214 assholes and see what you find out.

Kansas City Ks.

#31457 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
4-A Registrant who has completed military service.
4-F Registrant not acceptable for military service. To be eligible for Class 4-F, a registrant must have been found not qualified for service in the Armed Forces by a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) under the established physical, mental, or moral standards. The standards of physical fitness that would be used in a future draft would come from AR 40-501.[60]
There is a theory that there was three classifications for firemen
1-F. Officer
2-F. Enlisted
3-F. Fireman Trainee
Then there might have been a fourth classification for fire station support personnel, 4-F, these were janitorial and kitchen help personnel. I cannot document this but you can't document your stories either.
New Game - Checkmate

Dumb ASS, if you will read far enough back through this thread you will find out what my job was in the Air Force, the Tec. term is AFSC 81150.

Google that also and see what the f*ck you find out .

If you were to have actually worked on the flight line you would be damn familiar with what my job was.

Kansas City Ks.

#31458 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well dund ass here is a explanation for you, Vietnam war had ended just prior to me being eligible to enlist..
How ever You and your clueless cast of charters can continue to entertain me by wallowing in your ignorance.
Any of you fools, if there is actually more than one, put your money where your mouth is, meet me at the Fulton county Court house and I will take your money and show you Dunb Ass's somthing you have never seen before in your life, a FORM DD214.

Another thing you ignorant lying SOB you edited the cut and paste, NOTICE the difference here:
4-F VS 4-Fa

Registrant not acceptable for military service. To be eligible for Class 4-Fa registrant must have been found not qualified for service in the Armed Forces by a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) under the established physical, mental, or moral standards. The standards of physical fitness that would be used in a future draft would come from AR 40-501.[60]

https://www.google.com/...

As I have told you numerous time dumb ass I had already cleared MEPS before I was even old enough to receive a draft card, had I not past the physical I would indeed have been 4-Fa.

Now you lying smart ass piece of shit, can you comprehend that?

Lake Villa, IL

#31459 Jul 22, 2014
C6 Q18 L1 Par les phisiques le grand Roy delaisse The great King abandoned by the Physicians / Physics,
C6 Q18 L2 Par sort non art de l'Ebrieu est envie By fate not the Jew's art he remains alive,
The anagram based wording implies that the Hautpoul gene in modern times (youngest) becomes polluted. There is another anagram in the line containing 'pollutes youngest Hautpoul gene' that, I believe, bears on the nature of the pollution, this word is Roentgens (Luy et son genre au regne hault pous) which only occurs five times throughout Nostradamus' text. This word in modern usage can mean X-rays, which are known to cause gene mutation. Once again there is justification for its inclusion provided by the visible text. The clues lie in the word Physics, and not the Jew's Art. Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen is the physicist who discovered X-rays in the late eighteenth century. He was not a Jew but during Hitler's regime, his major enemy was given control over German science and denounced Roentgen's work along with that of other German physicists as practising Jewish arts. The lines however imply that despite an overdose of X-rays the patient lives on.

And in the fourth line (shown below) which contains the split anagram of Agennetogene (conceived outside of normal means) we also have adjacent whole anagrams for EUGENIST-RACE and the sequence NONE-EQUATING as well as HEURISTIC and CODE .(Heuristic occurs 1 time, Equating 4 and Eugenist 4.)

C6 Q18 L4 Grace donnee agent qui Christ enuie Pardon given to the race which denies Christ.
A Eugenist or Eugenicist is one who seeks to bring about hereditary improvement of the human race by controlled selective breeding. However the wording of the fourth line suggests the Jews are given pardon. This would seem to contradict their victim status during the genocide initiated by Hitler and his regime.

This apparent contradiction can be resolved by a means which in itself displays an uncanny knowledge about the modern era, Uncanny because, since the end of the second world war, the word Eugenist has taken on a sinister meaning belying the fact that many peoples of the world seek to improve bloodlines by selective breeding both in animals and in their families. These people however, do not employ the methods of Hitler's regime. Eugenist does not deserve the universal taint it now carries but since it does carrybthis stigma earlier users of the term can easily be vilified. In order to see that the Jews did look to improve their bloodline through non-life threatening eugenics I would refer the reader to the following link Jewish Eugenics by Rabbi Max Reichler, New York, 1916. Note that it was written before the war waged by Hitler.

The word heuristic emphasises the point that I am making since it means 'Of or relating to a usually speculative formulation serving as a guide in the investigation or solution of a problem.' This is what differentiates the Jewish position from the Nazi position because Hitler's Third Reich speculated on and put into practice, dire means of forcing racial purity. However, the negative connotations of this term that has existed since 1945, have led to a 'politically correct' attitude whereby any suggestion of Judaism having once practised Eugenics is frowned on. This is one of the senses in which the race which denies Christ has been pardoned.

Returning to the HAUTPOULS blood line it is possible to reach the conclusion that during the Second World War one of the descendents of the Hautpoul family was subject to Nazi breeding experiments involving X-rays but survived them. However it also can also be concluded that that persons offspring was conceived outside the normal means, in this case by genetic changes brought on by X-rays. The outcome of this is the genetic makeup of the offspring does not have a traceable ancestry i.e. they are AGENNETOGENE as found in the line. This child may well be the person referred to as the King in the first line of this particular verse.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31460 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb ASS, if you will read far enough back through this thread you will find out what my job was in the Air Force, the Tec. term is AFSC 81150.
Google that also and see what the f*ck you find out .
If you were to have actually worked on the flight line you would be damn familiar with what my job was.
You said you worked at a firehouse, I made a joke about it being a better job than gig easing wheel bearings, you answered with profanity. I shouldn't have to Google, you demand verification, you should provide verification.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31461 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing you ignorant lying SOB you edited the cut and paste, NOTICE the difference here:
4-F VS 4-Fa
Registrant not acceptable for military service. To be eligible for Class 4-Fa registrant must have been found not qualified for service in the Armed Forces by a Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) under the established physical, mental, or moral standards. The standards of physical fitness that would be used in a future draft would come from AR 40-501.[60]
https://www.google.com/...
As I have told you numerous time dumb ass I had already cleared MEPS before I was even old enough to receive a draft card, had I not past the physical I would indeed have been 4-Fa.
Now you lying smart ass piece of shit, can you comprehend that?
You gave me a link to Google. You keep stating that after you enlisted you were 4-F. The above paragraph states based on your testimony that you were intelligible for military service, get you story straight.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31462 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought a DD-214 was for an honorable discharge. I still want you to show how you were ever classified 4-F, you might have gotten 4 F's your second year in the third grade but you can't show me where an honorably discharged airman got a 4-F classification. You sure want everyone to meet you at the Fulton County Courthouse, are you required to be within so many feet or your angle bracelet goes off?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Though it got bumped, Tonya V remains in local ... 48 min She B Crazy 53
Martie Adams Chandler 2 hr tired of her crap 23
Human error in a nuclear facility nearly destro... 10 hr Dilligaf 28
Country club closed public street Thu Poor working clas... 13
Main Street/festivals and events Thu fart 9
Missing person Thu Sam 35
meth dealers intown..name um Thu Bosco 3

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance