No

Other (explain below)

Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31424 Jul 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO-
Here we go again, you knowing that post was so far back that no one will take the time to go look for them, so you tell a flat out lie to mislead others an appease yourself, and inflate your ego a little more.
For sake of argument,let's pretend you were NOT LYING, and say not knowing Dutch from German is actually a drain on society.
The indisputable fact that you mistaking what was written in French was Dutch would constitute a drain as well.
You really need to learn when to STFU.
Actually all that discourse proved that any time you're not cutting and pasting, you're wrong. You don't need to be ad-libbing. You're a lot like Obama without a TelePrompTer

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31425 Jul 21, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll argue about anything. How about that military installation in the Netherlands that had all those AF personnel during the 60's without their airplanes? How about all those poor enlistees that served their time and when after serving that time are declared to be physically unfit (4-F)?
All the real problems in the world and you want to argue about credible sources.

"Credibility" of the source does not have a damn thing to do with it weasel, it is the source from which it came is the question, bottom line you have no f*cking idea for sure which source the poster used.

When I referred to my particular status as 4-F, that has nothing to do with anyone else what so ever.

And you are the ignorant little SOB that brought up "credible sources" in an attempt to separate yourself from your prior ignorant remarks.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31426 Jul 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Credibility" of the source does not have a damn thing to do with it weasel, it is the source from which it came is the question, bottom line you have no f*cking idea for sure which source the poster used.
When I referred to my particular status as 4-F, that has nothing to do with anyone else what so ever.
And you are the ignorant little SOB that brought up "credible sources" in an attempt to separate yourself from your prior ignorant remarks.
You're. The one always demanding verification, verify how you could be 4-F, where The 32nd's 102's were during the 60's, and how you can go from German being the Netherlands national language to being its second language. Explain how Redd's Barney is a different person than you, but you speak of him fondly in the third person. Explain all that and why you are so preoccupied with men's rear ends and penises and you might gain some credibility. As has been stated before you are getting too old to go through life being short, dumb and ugly, you can't depend on your quick wit to get you through.
guess who fool

Plainview, AR

#31427 Jul 21, 2014
BillBurton is a Pig
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31428 Jul 21, 2014
guess who fool wrote:
BillBurton is a Pig
So is Arnold.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31429 Jul 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case it is for the satisfaction of attempting to be a smart ass, of which you again fail miserably.
The poster obviously knew enough about what he was talking about to find a reference.
You, having been taught by Barney, how to use a search engine thought you would give it a try but accomplished nothing more than showing your ignorance once again.
NOW it is time For Manic Momma's 10,000 word post to defend her, well what ever the Hell you are, crouch span, spouse, or whatever you are.
Barney, you seem to resent the English language. Grammar and spelling aside, because we know you don't care about those things as you've said often, now your complaint is Vocabulary.
It is no ones fault but your own that you only know, and are able to use the same 50-100 words over and over and over, and only use them in the same manner, time and time and time again.
Sadly, at least 50-75 of those are letters put together describing hysterical laughter, curse words, various words for bottoms and other body parts, and a few phrases that involve calling people names and referring to them as liars...telling lies...etc.

As for the rest of your post...using a search engine, learning anything from you, defending myself....What??

You missed the warning sign that said "DEEP END"! You crossed over, and there's no going back!

Kansas City Ks.

#31430 Jul 21, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, you seem to resent the English language. Grammar and spelling aside, because we know you don't care about those things as you've said often, now your complaint is Vocabulary.
It is no ones fault but your own that you only know, and are able to use the same 50-100 words over and over and over, and only use them in the same manner, time and time and time again.
Sadly, at least 50-75 of those are letters put together describing hysterical laughter, curse words, various words for bottoms and other body parts, and a few phrases that involve calling people names and referring to them as liars...telling lies...etc.
As for the rest of your post...using a search engine, learning anything from you, defending myself....What??
You missed the warning sign that said "DEEP END"! You crossed over, and there's no going back!
You got your dumb ass nailed to the wall again, and the best you can do is bitch about the vocabulary that I used to do it with.

You are a ignorant little MF aren't you.

No need to answer, the answer is self evident.

Kansas City Ks.

#31431 Jul 21, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You're. The one always demanding verification, verify how you could be 4-F, where The 32nd's 102's were during the 60's, and how you can go from German being the Netherlands national language to being its second language. Explain how Redd's Barney is a different person than you, but you speak of him fondly in the third person. Explain all that and why you are so preoccupied with men's rear ends and penises and you might gain some credibility. As has been stated before you are getting too old to go through life being short, dumb and ugly, you can't depend on your quick wit to get you through
"German being the Netherlands national language"

OMG, LMFAO

Another bald face lie, I said nothing of the sort, are you capable of telling the truth you lying little piece of feces?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31432 Jul 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"German being the Netherlands national language"
OMG, LMFAO
Another bald face lie, I said nothing of the sort, are you capable of telling the truth you lying little piece of feces?
Actually you said that the majority of the Dutch speak German, then you changed it to German is their second language.

Post 30865

Indeed they do have their own language, as I said the majority speak German smaller portion speak French.
Having lived there, I would think you would have know that.

Now you still haven't explained the 4-F fiasco or all of our brave men that flew those nonexistent F-102's according to your research.

Kansas City Ks.

#31434 Jul 21, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you said that the majority of the Dutch speak German, then you changed it to German is their second language.

Post 30865
Indeed they do have their own language, as I said the majority speak German smaller portion speak French.
Having lived there, I would think you would have know that.

Now you still haven't explained the 4-F fiasco or all of our brave men that flew those nonexistent F-102's according to your research.

Now that you proved you lied that I said the official language was Dutch, go ahead and post where I said the F-102's had been moved to Germany prior to the year you insinuated" you were there greasing wheel bearings on F-102's". I knew it was a lie and so did you , that is why I pounded you to come out and say it was fact, and reluctantly you did just that

Then you can repost where I said the majority of the Dutch people speak more than one language, and 70% of those people spoke German.

Then you can explain what damn difference it would make that my DRAFT status was 4-F AFTER joining the USAF.

Do you really think the Army could draft me and jerk me out of the Air force after I had already joined at the age of 17 and got my draft card at at age 18 in June and went active duty In sept. of the same year.

I have told you that once already.

Now you ignorant little as*hole, act like you have a frigging brain,
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31435 Jul 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you proved you lied that I said the official language was Dutch, go ahead and post where I said the F-102's had been moved to Germany prior to the year you insinuated" you were there greasing wheel bearings on F-102's". I knew it was a lie and so did you , that is why I pounded you to come out and say it was fact, and reluctantly you did just that
Then you can repost where I said the majority of the Dutch people speak more than one language, and 70% of those people spoke German.
Then you can explain what damn difference it would make that my DRAFT status was 4-F AFTER joining the USAF.
Do you really think the Army could draft me and jerk me out of the Air force after I had already joined at the age of 17 and got my draft card at at age 18 in June and went active duty In sept. of the same year.
You went to all that trouble to prove I was right? Thank you. You still can't tell me how you left the service 4-F as you've claimed. No one has said that you were drafted. You seem to talk in circles, obviously never took debate. I don't know who the dumbest person in Arkansas is, you or your alter egos. Go judge that.
Speller feller

Oklahoma City, OK

#31436 Jul 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You got your dumb ass nailed to the wall again, and the best you can do is bitch about the vocabulary that I used to do it with.
You are a ignorant little MF aren't you.
No need to answer, the answer is self evident.
What are you even talking about, you big goofy idiot!?!?
Have you just resorted to making things up on the same day?
I mean, you make up all sorts of things you've said...but you usually give yourself a couple of weeks, after a bunch of your nonsense.
Stop lying, you weird man
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31437 Jul 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Barn, it's your post
But WTF where you were at in 1967 have to do with you being in the Netherlands in 1965? and the planes you said was there in 65 that had been moved 5 years prior.

Never mind ,I made my point, you a lying fake Vet, piece of shit.

End of Post

Oh Yeah, Checkmate!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31438 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
But WTF where you were at in 1967 have to do with you being in the Netherlands in 1965? and the planes you said was there in 65 that had been moved 5 years prior.
End of Post
Oh Yeah, Checkmate!
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"...post where I said the F-102's had been moved to Germany prior to the year you insinuated you were there greasing wheel bearings on F-102's". I knew it was a lie and so did you , that is why I pounded you to come out and say it was fact, and reluctantly you did just that."
...Now you ignorant little as*hole, act like you have a frigging brain,
Just in case you forgot, Barney, you demanded proof of what 'you said' all the while accusing 'AM' of lying, among many other things.
'AM' gave you the proof of what you said, proving...well, far too many things about you to list.
Where's that macho man talk that's worse than nails on a chalkboard from you, Barney?

Kansas City Ks.

#31439 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You went to all that trouble to prove I was right? Thank you. You still can't tell me how you left the service 4-F as you've claimed. No one has said that you were drafted. You seem to talk in circles, obviously never took debate. I don't know who the dumbest person in Arkansas is, you or your alter egos. Go judge that
I did not say I left 4-F, I said my draft status was 4-F after I had served my time. You have to be the only person on here that did not understand that.

My god your a ignorant little prick, so hard up for attention that you come here each day to get your head ripped off and let some one shit down your throat.

I believe we can add Sadistic personality disorder to the host of other personality disorders you possess.
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#31441 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say I left 4-F, I said my draft status was 4-F after I had served my time. You have to be the only person on here that did not understand that.
My god your a ignorant little prick, so hard up for attention that you come here each day to get your head ripped off and let some one shit down your throat.
I believe we can add Sadistic personality disorder to the host of other personality disorders you possess.
By the way you speak, you have been in prison.
Prison must be where you became fond of bottoms and other body parts!

Kansas City Ks.

#31442 Jul 22, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way you speak, you have been in prison.
Prison must be where you became fond of bottoms and other body parts!
Nope, never been to prison, but some one who is familiar with prison lingo as your self would certainly make one wonder where you have been.

Now, do you want to stick your foot in your mouth again?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31443 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
We were only talking about after you left the service and the 4-F is still incorrect. We've been through this and your talking in circles proves you don't have any idea of what you are talking about. Nor do you understand most anything military related, are you sure you went to Lackland?
speller feller

Seattle, WA

#31444 Jul 22, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
End of Post
Oh Yeah, Checkmate!
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
... go ahead and post where I said the F-102's had been moved to Germany prior to the year you insinuated" you were there greasing wheel bearings on F-102's". I knew it was a lie and so did you , that is why I pounded you to come out and say it was fact, and reluctantly you did just that.
Let's see how long the trash talking ex convict will ignore his obvious lies.
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#31445 Jul 22, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, never been to prison, but some one who is familiar with prison lingo as your self would certainly make one wonder where you have been.
Now, do you want to stick your foot in your mouth again?
Stop lying, ex convict.
You just admitted you had been in prison.
I just kept pounding it out of you until you finally admitted it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whats up walmart closing numerous stores 2 hr Well 18
Snitchez & Bitchez of ElDo 4 hr for realz 11
bahahaha sondra smart went back to jail again lmao 9 hr its true 28
Mandy Madeira 10 hr reggie 7
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 13 hr Interesting 947
Baltimore, MD 14 hr All the same 3
All The Same 14 hr All the same 16
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]