Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31376 Jul 18, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had addressed the plane issue for a hour or two would that make you feel better.
I bet this is not going to do much for you haters either, too bad, suck it up, and read and weep haters.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/18/business/ec...
You misunderstood, as usual.
It's not my expectations, nor does it matter how I 'feel'.
I feel the same about him as I did the first time I heard him speak, and he has yet to exceed any expectations of mine.
My feelings nor my expectations matter, ya big dope.
It's those of the world that should matter.
His initial reaction and words were as fluffy as you and him both are put together.
After his apparent beating from the world abroad at his stupidity and callousness (a feeling in sure you are familiar with), his writers got busy scripting the appropriate words, and only then was he able to wipe a tear...
Boy, Barney, it was no secret you would cut and paste some new article...and show the softer, gentler, trained side of your hero.
If this administration could be as transparent as you are...THEN we could see transparency at it's very best!!
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31377 Jul 18, 2014
guest wrote:
Speller feller you focus on yourself far too much ,the amount of time spent makes me think you are in love with yourself,Could there be room for charity?
Lots of room! Thanks for asking!
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31378 Jul 18, 2014
guest wrote:
Just making an observation from afar.
Near...far...wherever you are...by all means, it's an open forum and you have every right and reason to not only observe, but to chat it up if the mood strikes you.
Let's just hope you won't be whining about making others stop talking, threatening legalities, crying unfair like so many can do.
Those cry babies are the worst...those that want to dish, but cry foul in return.
Maybe you are familiar with those kind?
Hope not! Please, by all means, post as much as you'd like!
Far be it from me to decide what's right for you to post, what's wrong for you to post, or how often or little you chose to do it.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31379 Jul 18, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If he had addressed the plane issue for a hour or two would that make you feel better.
I bet this is not going to do much for you haters either, too bad, suck it up, and read and weep haters.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/18/business/ec...
Barney, I didn't bother to look at your link until now!
I can't believe you bypass yet another point of discussion, and totally ignore the news link provided to link your own stuff you don't even understand!
It's okay...it was 6 of one, half a dozen of the other whether you would ignore it or change the subject.
How about you address the first link that I provided...first...because our standing in the worlds eye is important to you...remember all of your talk before...(when you blamed George W.)?
James

Los Angeles, CA

#31380 Jul 19, 2014
Buckwheat Speller Feller if i was you i would go to the first emergency room i could find and get my ass glued back on after Barny stomped it and blistered what you had left.Good luck with the azz transplant you be needing.Bhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahaha
Jimmy

Jonesboro, AR

#31381 Jul 19, 2014
Hard to believe that Barney is paying people to defend him on Topix but it was bound to happen.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31382 Jul 19, 2014
James wrote:
Buckwheat Speller Feller if i was you i would go to the first emergency room i could find and get my ass glued back on after Barny stomped it and blistered what you had left.Good luck with the azz transplant you be needing.Bhahahahahhahahahahhah ahahahaha
Good thing you aren't me, then!
It's too bad, really...
(Barney...whenever one begins talking about bottoms, and how good you are, it is a dead give-a-way it's you...I guess you'll never learn)
spanky

Ashburn, VA

#31383 Jul 19, 2014
James wrote:
That was rite funny, thar, James! Youz crackin me up repeatin them thar jokes we made up at the He-Man Woman-Haters clubhouse! Ah-Heeeeeeee-Heeeeeeee!!
Why I'll betcha old Froggy and Alfalfa is pert near peein thar pants from laughin so hard at chu.
We all gots ta meet back thar and come up with some more of that thar stuff! That's some funny stuff, awllrite!
Gee, James, it's too bad you wuz never a little rascal that nobody dun knowed about, cuz youz rite funny. Youz always on the outside a lookin in, but che just never quite made it like the rist of us a did.
Maybe one of these days you kin git chu some sort of forum to rite yer funny stuff in.
Pondering

United States

#31384 Jul 19, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thing you aren't me, then!
It's too bad, really...
(Barney...whenever one begins talking about bottoms, and how good you are, it is a dead give-a-way it's you...I guess you'll never learn)
Went thru the rear end fetish with BarneyII about six months ago, lots of alter egos, high fives, patting thyself on the back and other nonsense. If you look at the articles he quotes, most of the achievements state that this is the best it's been since another point in obama's administration. That leads me to believe that things must have been worse from then until now, but not old Barney. He's excited because instead of 310 K new unemployed there was only 302, while our workforce is near all time lows. But then that's Barney. He should be bragging about the sanctions putting Putin in his place, how great the Afghan policies have worked, the Syrian master plan and how the president's golf game has suffered because of school lunches and global warming.

Lake Villa, IL

#31385 Jul 19, 2014
I can handle anything you have to say to me ,the question is what of the other way around,You appear to be a decent person. Speller feller ,I know much about you from your words.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31386 Jul 19, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You misunderstood, as usual.
It's not my expectations, nor does it matter how I 'feel'.
I feel the same about him as I did the first time I heard him speak, and he has yet to exceed any expectations of mine.
My feelings nor my expectations matter, ya big dope.
It's those of the world that should matter.
His initial reaction and words were as fluffy as you and him both are put together.
After his apparent beating from the world abroad at his stupidity and callousness (a feeling in sure you are familiar with), his writers got busy scripting the appropriate words, and only then was he able to wipe a tear...
Boy, Barney, it was no secret you would cut and paste some new article...and show the softer, gentler, trained side of your hero.
If this administration could be as transparent as you are...THEN we could see transparency at it's very best!!
"I feel the same about him as I did the first time I heard him speak, and he has yet to exceed any expectations of mine"

I have no trouble believing that.

I would bet you felt the exact same way before you ever heard him say a word".

I don't care if he had given an eulogy for every single soul on board that aircraft, some one would still complain, and that is a fact.

Kansas City Ks.

#31387 Jul 19, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, I didn't bother to look at your link until now!
I can't believe you bypass yet another point of discussion, and totally ignore the news link provided to link your own stuff you don't even understand!
It's okay...it was 6 of one, half a dozen of the other whether you would ignore it or change the subject.
How about you address the first link that I provided...first...because our standing in the worlds eye is important to you...remember all of your talk before...(when you blamed George W.)?
"If he had addressed the plane issue for a hour or two would that make you feel better"

That reply was not only in response to your post but to you as well, but for those that did not read your link, it gives you the benefit of the doubt, in your mind.

Some what clever, but it was just not quite clever enough.

If you were to take the time to quit looking at every one as they were beneath you, you would quickly realize you are not the only one on that pedestal, and several are above you.

Kansas City Ks.

#31388 Jul 19, 2014
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Went thru the rear end fetish with BarneyII about six months ago, lots of alter egos, high fives, patting thyself on the back and other nonsense. If you look at the articles he quotes, most of the achievements state that this is the best it's been since another point in obama's administration. That leads me to believe that things must have been worse from then until now, but not old Barney. He's excited because instead of 310 K new unemployed there was only 302, while our workforce is near all time lows. But then that's Barney. He should be bragging about the sanctions putting Putin in his place, how great the Afghan policies have worked, the Syrian master plan and how the president's golf game has suffered because of school lunches and global warming.
OMG, LMFAO.

"If you look at the articles he quotes, most of the achievements state that this is the best it's been since another point in obama's administration"

Most people call that and improvement.

You know, better than before!

Let employers start paying a living wage and watch the work force expand!

Perhaps you believe a large portion of the work force was abducted by aliens.
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31389 Jul 19, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"If he had addressed the plane issue for a hour or two would that make you feel better"
That reply was not only in response to your post but to you as well, but for those that did not read your link, it gives you the benefit of the doubt, in your mind.
If you were to take the time to quit looking at every one as they were beneath you, you would quickly realize you are not the only one on that pedestal, and several are above you.
Obama will make a statement once his people finish poling, if the weather keeps him off the golf course
age limit

Little Rock, AR

#31390 Jul 19, 2014
guest wrote:
What exactly is that you are saying ,age limit?
Just wna kill some babies that's all
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31391 Jul 19, 2014
guest wrote:
I can handle anything you have to say to me ,the question is what of the other way around,You appear to be a decent person. Speller feller ,I know much about you from your words.
I'm not even sure to whom your entire post is referring to or what it is in reference about.
What an odd and bizarre use of the English language.
Are you a 900 operator? Psychic network? Sex for sale? Yes...odd, indeed.
I'm sensing some sort of attempt to be aloof and raspy, mysterious, maybe, however it is not coming off that way. It's kinda creepy.
If you 'know much about me from my words", Have you also tried the Magic 8 Ball? It, like you, has great wisdom and insight. It could provide much help for this journey in which you seek answers.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31392 Jul 19, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I feel the same about him as I did the first time I heard him speak, and he has yet to exceed any expectations of mine"
I have no trouble believing that.
I would bet you felt the exact same way before you ever heard him say a word".
I don't care if he had given an eulogy for every single soul on board that aircraft, some one would still complain, and that is a fact.
But you see, Barney the race baiter, it isn't simply some ONE complaining.
It's other countries.
That's where my link was from. The world is mocking him, laughing at him, ostracizing him, belittling his character, his policies, everything he has done.
Not just 'someone' here on topix...like you...singing his praises like a lunatic with a weekend pass.
But, You keep singing, and shouting out some 'yeee-haaaws'! It's a little suspicious when we can't hear the cuckoo flying over his nest!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#31393 Jul 19, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

Perhaps you believe a large portion of the work force was abducted by aliens.
Perhaps a large portion actually believe you were abducted by aliens, and are a product of their handiwork...
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#31394 Jul 19, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, you wanna take my pedestal, don't you? You don't have a pedestal, so you think you deserve mine. You've done nothing to earn a pedestal...You've never sat on a pedestal...youve never owned a pedestal...so you think you are entitled to my pedestal.

If you were to take the time to stop looking through racist, victimized eyes, you would quickly realize a few things, too.
But with that comes responsibility...like that's ever going to happen.

Kansas City Ks.

#31395 Jul 19, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
But you see, Barney the race baiter, it isn't simply some ONE complaining.
It's other countries.
That's where my link was from. The world is mocking him, laughing at him, ostracizing him, belittling his character, his policies, everything he has done.
Not just 'someone' here on topix...like you...singing his praises like a lunatic with a weekend pass.
But, You keep singing, and shouting out some 'yeee-haaaws'! It's a little suspicious when we can't hear the cuckoo flying over his nest!
"race baiter" ?

No ma'am, I was referring to his political party affiliation, but you just let the cat out of the bag.

The guilty dog barks first.

BTW- Obama haters are not exclusive to the U.S.A.

I completely stand by what I said.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jello wrestling 2 hr Skeeter bites 19
Home wreckers 3 hr Yeah right 15
Child custody lawyer? (Jan '14) 5 hr faux news 24
News Times Pick and Choose 16 hr faux news 13
Sewage ridden town 16 hr fake 5
eldomasterblaster revealed! 20 hr revealed 10
Bill to ban mass picketing 20 hr revealed 11

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance