Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Lana

Anonymous Proxy

#31333 Jul 16, 2014
Lucille wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he did, your point. Still waiting 4-F?
No he did not.Answer Boy is a Fake Vet24
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31334 Jul 17, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should reevaluate where it went terribly wrong.
The insults originate from your main squeeze 'Barney' along with the intolerance for opinions other than yours/his.
Why don't you get off your self righteous high horse and learn how to deal with the fact that anyone can post here whether you like it or whether you approve. It's life, it's freedom, and it's the American way. S
So grab a tissue and stop your whining.
Here's the problem with your synopsis, there are only a couple of horse's asses on left here constantly hounding Barney. Sure it's an open forum, filled with mostly people trashing some teenage girls reputation or spreading whose running around with whom behind their spouses back.

It also allows high horse SOB's like me to hound your ass if I please, I now please to start hounding your chickenshit ass anytime I feel the notion. Sorta like you have been doing Barney for quite some time.

You might grab a tissue too. Sitting around a public library, on the internet all day must create quite a aroma.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31337 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the problem with your synopsis, there are only a couple of horse's asses on left here constantly hounding Barney. Sure it's an open forum, filled with mostly people trashing some teenage girls reputation or spreading whose running around with whom behind their spouses back.
It also allows high horse SOB's like me to hound your ass if I please, I now please to start hounding your chickenshit ass anytime I feel the notion. Sorta like you have been doing Barney for quite some time.
You might grab a tissue too. Sitting around a public library, on the internet all day must create quite a aroma.
You betcha, stud!
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31338 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
A 'Tim the tool man Taylor' snort thrown in after that rant and you got yourself a real masterpiece of stupidity!
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31339 Jul 17, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
A 'Tim the tool man Taylor' snort thrown in after that rant and you got yourself a real masterpiece of stupidity!
What are you, f**king 16?
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31340 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is bothering Barney, he's a bonafide war hero and such. It's that weasel BarneyII that is being hounded. That character lies about just about anything and mostly talks about things he knows nothing about. When proven wrong he simply makes accusations and changes the subject. You need to have Barney explain the difference between your acquaintance and BarneyII. would you please have him explain his 4-F classification while you're at it.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31341 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! You are really good at this!
You are really showing that you are boss!
In fact, you sound just like Barney!!
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31342 Jul 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You really sound like you are in control and a threat to be reckoned with!
You can really curse like a big, bad....school yard bully!
I think you are just a little bit funny...
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31343 Jul 17, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You really sound like you are in control and a threat to be reckoned with!
You can really curse like a big, bad....school yard bully!
I think you are just a little bit funny...
Andrew thinks Barney is funny
age limit

United States

#31344 Jul 17, 2014
Time to kill these babies
age limit

United States

#31345 Jul 17, 2014
I like'em dead
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#31346 Jul 17, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew thinks Barney is funny
Barney also thinks Barney is funny. As well as the dignified Redd, who seems as preoccupied with bottoms and their functions as Barney does.
A common bond that runs deep between the two.
I can see why the two are so close and defend the other like they do...ya don't find very many grown men who like to talk about bottoms, what drops out of them, and throw that f-bomb like old Redd and old Barney do.
Two peas in a pod, they are.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31347 Jul 17, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is bothering Barney, he's a bonafide war hero and such. It's that weasel BarneyII that is being hounded. That character lies about just about anything and mostly talks about things he knows nothing about. When proven wrong he simply makes accusations and changes the subject. You need to have Barney explain the difference between your acquaintance and BarneyII. would you please have him explain his 4-F classification while you're at it
To each their own opinion I suppose, but to me you are are not hounding Barney II any what so ever.

Rather amused you did a internet search and found some thing you are dead set convinced that is going to slay the Barney, just the same way ole Barney has done to you so many times.

You try so hard, and fail so miserably.

Don't post for a day, and what is on here ----------Barney, Barney, Barney..........
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#31348 Jul 17, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
To each their own opinion I suppose, but to me you are are not hounding Barney II any what so ever.
Rather amused you did a internet search and found some thing you are dead set convinced that is going to slay the Barney, just the same way ole Barney has done to you so many times.
Don't post for a day, and what is on here ----------Barney, Barney, Barney..........
You can thank your good buddy Redd for keeping you front and center!
(No military pun intended...)
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31349 Jul 17, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now which Barney is this one? You still can't answer any questions and as usual, you're pretty easy to amuse. Now, how were you 4-F and where were the 32nd's 102's for those ten years?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31350 Jul 17, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank your good buddy Redd for keeping you front and center!
(No military pun intended...)
'Its his fault'

No Redd I don't believe this one has reached 16 yet.
age limit

Blytheville, AR

#31351 Jul 17, 2014
Who's gna help? These babies aren't gna kill themselves
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31352 Jul 17, 2014
Ginger, we've got the boy talking to himself. If he would just learn to listen.
Nott Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31353 Jul 17, 2014
Answer Man, you've really got old Barney on the ropes
Nott Answer Man Either

Jonesboro, AR

#31354 Jul 17, 2014
Answer Man, just want to pat you on the back and give you high fives. Dumb old Redd Barn

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hannah Hightower March 55 min dang 5
Hotshots struggling 3 hr M A Young 37
Cute nice guy 4 hr Alexandra Bell 16
Photographers 9 hr yep 2
Hillary 4 Prison 16 hr To Fud 46
Bank Drug Policies? 17 hr EldoMasterBlaster 26
relationships 22 hr Hillary 4 Prison 7

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance