Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Lake Villa, IL

#31228 Jul 13, 2014
Random-access memory (RAM /ræm/) is a form of computer data storage. A random-access memory device allows data items to be read and written in roughly the same amount of time regardless of the order in which data items are accessed.In contrast, with other direct-access data storage media such as hard disks, CD-RWs, DVD-RWs and the older drum memory, the time required to read and write data items varies significantly depending on their physical locations on the recording medium, due to mechanical limitations such as media rotation speeds and arm movement delays.

Lake Villa, IL

#31229 Jul 13, 2014
Memory is lost if power is removed ;)
What is this? Dynamics?

Today, random-access memory takes the form of integrated circuits. Strictly speaking, modern types of DRAM are not random access, as data is read in bursts, although the name DRAM / RAM has stuck. However, many types of SRAM are still random access even in a strict sense. RAM is normally associated with volatile types of memory (such as DRAM memory modules), where stored information is lost if the power is removed, although many efforts have been made to develop non-volatile RAM chips. Other types of non-volatile memory exist that allow random access for read operations, but either do not allow write operations or have limitations on them. These include most types of ROM and a type of flash memory called NOR-Flash.

Integrated-circuit RAM chips came into the market in the late 1960s, with the first commercially available DRAM chip, the Intel 1103, introduced in October 1970.

Lake Villa, IL

#31230 Jul 13, 2014
Gonna have em build me an Ark, it'll be measured in Q-bits.

In quantum computing, a qubit or quantum bit is a unit of quantum information—the quantum analogue of the classical bit. A qubit is a two-state quantum-mechanical system, such as the polarization of a single photon: here the two states are vertical polarization and horizontal polarization. In a classical system, a bit would have to be in one state or the other, but quantum mechanics allows the qubit to be in a superposition of both states at the same time, a property which is fundamental to quantum computing.

Bell test experiments or Bell's inequality experiments are designed to demonstrate the real world existence of certain theoretical consequences of the phenomenon of entanglement in quantum mechanics which could not possibly occur according to a classical picture of the world, characterised by the notion of local realism. Under local realism, correlations between outcomes of different measurements performed on separated physical systems have to satisfy certain constraints, called Bell inequalities. J. S.Bell derived the first inequality of this kind in his paper "On the Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen Paradox". Bell's Theorem states that the predictions of quantum mechanics cannot be reproduced by any local hidden variable theory.

The term "Bell inequality" can mean any one of a number of inequalities satisfied by local hidden variables theories; in practice, in present day experiments, most often the CHSH; earlier the CH74 inequality. All these inequalities, like the original inequality of Bell, by assuming local realism, place restrictions on the statistical results of experiments on sets of particles that have taken part in an interaction and then separated. A Bell test experiment is one designed to test whether or not the real world satisfies local realism.

All the above must be considered as fiction

Lake Villa, IL

#31231 Jul 13, 2014
And after He had said these things, He was lifted up while they were looking on, and a cloud received Him out of their sight. 10 And as they were gazing intently into the sky while He was departing, behold, two men in white clothing stood beside them; 11 and they also said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into the sky? This Jesus, who has been taken up from you into heaven, will come in just the same way as you have watched Him go into heaven." (Acts 1:9-11 NASB)
His ascension was physical and visible, so won't His return be also? It says He will come in "just the same way." The words "just the same way" are the Greek phrase "hon tropon." By examining the usage of "hon tropon" in the New Testament, it is clear that this phrase does not mean: "exactly the same in every detail," but has the idea of: "similar in some fashion." For example, look at how this phrase is used in:

"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the city that kills the prophets and stones those sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, just as a (hon tropon) hen gathers her brood under her wings, and you would not have it!(Luke 13:34 NASB)
Did Jesus want to gather Jerusalem in exactly the same manner as (hon tropon) a hen gathers her chicks? I don't think so. So in "just the same way" doesn't mean: "in exactly the same manner." That His coming was not to be "exactly" as He left (Acts 1:11) is made clear by comparing Scripture with Scripture. Notice what Matthew says about His coming:

"For just as the lightning comes from the east, and flashes even to the west, so shall the coming of the Son of Man be.(Matthew 24:27 NASB)
This is obviously different than what Acts 1:11 describes. So which way is it, visibly in a cloud or like lightning? But Paul describes Christ's coming this way:

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trumpet of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first.(1 Thessalonians 4:16 NASB)
This is not "just the same way" as Luke describes in Acts. And what about:

and to give relief to you who are afflicted and to us as well when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, 8 dealing out retribution to those who do not know God and to those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus.(2 Thessalonians 1:7-8 NASB)
This is also different than Acts 1:11. Here we have angels and flaming fire dealing out retribution. We don't see this in Acts. Notice what John says in:

And I saw heaven opened; and behold, a white horse, and He who sat upon it is called Faithful and True; and in righteousness He judges and wages war.(Revelation 19:11 NASB)

Lake Villa, IL

#31232 Jul 13, 2014
I can explain ...( more of a chance than what they gave me at my last court hearing)

Lake Villa, IL

#31233 Jul 13, 2014
Please take with grain of salt.

Lake Villa, IL

#31234 Jul 13, 2014
I can use one of those innocence projects for the past 17 years.
They would not let me be good.
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31235 Jul 13, 2014
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31236 Jul 13, 2014
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31237 Jul 13, 2014
Redd

Jonesboro, AR

#31238 Jul 13, 2014
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31239 Jul 13, 2014
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31240 Jul 13, 2014
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31241 Jul 13, 2014
Answer Man

Jonesboro, AR

#31242 Jul 13, 2014
ugh

United States

#31243 Jul 13, 2014
Yed
age limit

Blytheville, AR

#31244 Jul 13, 2014
Dead babies ?????

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31246 Jul 13, 2014
ronniebangedup fat Karla wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Barney the 4F fake vet YouJust proved to the world that as Barney where you live ( Fulton County) you are indeed a Fry cook there in Salem Arkansas.
Just got to love just how you manage to step in the manure almost every post!
You Own Topix?
BAHHAHAHAHAHA
Curious as to what qualities you think posses that puts you on your pedestal above some one works for a living, like a "fry cook"?

I must warn you, the opinion of your self is very likely to be much higher than that of others.

It does not take a great stretch of the imagination to realize that some one who has never strayed beyond a few yards from their mothers mammary gland could comprehend moving to another location.

FYI- In the county court house there is a office called the County Clerks office, and in that office there are all kinds of documents recorded from events of the present and those that happen years ago.

You know what, you don't even have to live in Salem Ark., or Fulton County for those documents to remain a permanent record at that location.

No, I do not own Topix, that was a joke at the expense of the one I was responding to.

Just goes to show- you don't know shit from shinola!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#31247 Jul 13, 2014
Answer Man wrote:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q Sooz2wXpes
Do you enjoy reading the NEW YORK TIMES?

Well if you do, please enjoy this story as well! LMFAO

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/06/ny-ti...
Answer Man

United States

#31248 Jul 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Curious as to what qualities you think posses that puts you on your pedestal above some one works for a living, like a "fry cook"?
I must warn you, the opinion of your self is very likely to be much higher than that of others.
It does not take a great stretch of the imagination to realize that some one who has never strayed beyond a few yards from their mothers mammary gland could comprehend moving to another location.
FYI- In the county court house there is a office called the County Clerks office, and in that office there are all kinds of documents recorded from events of the present and those that happen years ago.
You know what, you don't even have to live in Salem Ark., or Fulton County for those documents to remain a permanent record at that location.
No, I do not own Topix, that was a joke at the expense of the one I was responding to.
Just goes to show- you don't know shit from shinola!
But can you tell the difference without tasting? What does the County Clerks office have to do with your navigational skills to find the Fulton County Courthouse? A joke at my expense, I didn't pay the tab so it's on you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local K-um Dumpster Champs 54 min Tjk 3
Hot shots 1 hr reality check 110
Tonight. 19 hr Prayerwarrior 22
Clean harbors 22 hr Abc1234 5
Hotshot girls 23 hr Shane 23
Trolley Tue Budweiser Ben 16
Dwain Miller vs Pokemon Mon Budweiser Ben 26

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance