Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30965 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
No McDonald, you're even worse than we thought, must have been a DQ. you really didn't realize that people went to college after the military? Gosh, there were all types of programs that you could have taken advantage of if you had only had a little initiative. But then you were one of the believers in the Great Society programs and why do anything for yourself if the government will do it for you.
What a paradox you are.

Your'e smart enough not to be this stupid.

Location hidden

#30966 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article?
The challenge is whether the job gains will pull more Americans back into employment and lift wages that have barely budged. Many people who lost jobs during the recession and were never rehired have stopped looking for work. Just 62.8 percent of adult Americans are working or are looking for a job, compared with 66 percent before the recession.
And average wages have grown just 2 percent a year during the recovery, below the long-run average annual growth of about 3.5 percent.
The economy actually shrank in the first three months of this year at an annual rate of 2.9 percent. It was the sharpest quarterly contraction since the recession.
http://www.capitalspectator.com/personal-spen...

Location hidden

#30967 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious the boy can't stand on his accomplishments, we might do what his parents tried, just ignore him. He knows that the stock market went up because of company profits, nothing to do with job reports. When you have the highest number of people not working that's not something you brag about. Then he's not bright enough to realize that my er statement was for admittance not construction. I bet he was a hard kid to teach or he had a short bus to himself. But as been stated before he's entertaining in a bizarre sort of way.
As I have said many times before, you just don't know when to STFU.
Another attempt at being a Smart Ass failing again.
What a tremendous display of showing you have no idea of WTF you are talking about, only repeating Republican propaganda.
I obviously knew what you were talking about, what you did not grasp was that the survey I was quoting was the source of your Republican talking point.
For those that did not know what you meant would have took it just like you said it.
Please think just a little bit before looking like and idiot again, you can do it!
Shush

Memphis, TN

#30968 Jul 4, 2014
Ghj
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30969 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said many times before, you just don't know when to STFU.
Another attempt at being a Smart Ass failing again.
What a tremendous display of showing you have no idea of WTF you are talking about, only repeating Republican propaganda.
I obviously knew what you were talking about, what you did not grasp was that the survey I was quoting was the source of your Republican talking point.
For those that did not know what you meant would have took it just like you said it.
Please think just a little bit before looking like and idiot again, you can do it!
you quote sources that reinforce the fact that your leader has set in place policies that have not improved a thing and you're the smart one. I'd like to play chess or cards with you. Ever notice that I never get emotional enough to need vulgar acronyms, I am pretty sure you are losing it.

Location hidden

#30970 Jul 4, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text> you quote sources that reinforce the fact that your leader has set in place policies that have not improved a thing and you're the smart one. I'd like to play chess or cards with you. Ever notice that I never get emotional enough to need vulgar acronyms, I am pretty sure you are losing it.
Ever notice I don't give a F*ck , if you do, or your don't.

Got your attention didn't it. As I have said before, its color commentary.

BTW what was your age when you started college ?
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30971 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice I don't give a F*ck , if you do, or your don't.
Got your attention didn't it. As I have said before, its color commentary.
BTW what was your age when you started college ?
There's no point in answering your questions, you never listen. I figure your attitude is one of many deficiencies that has kept you at this level and you're too old to change. You're like the girls you date when you're young, they're easy but you don't want a relationship. Don't stop posting, as my grandson likes to say "You're funny".

Location hidden

#30972 Jul 4, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text> you quote sources that reinforce the fact that your leader has set in place policies that have not improved a thing and you're the smart one. I'd like to play chess or cards with you. Ever notice that I never get emotional enough to need vulgar acronyms, I am pretty sure you are losing it.

Okay then, the survey had some Dr.'s Seeing more people, some Dr;s seeing less.

The majority of Dr's were seeing more, subtract the ones seeing less, and you will have and average a little above when Obama Care started.

Yes you have more people visit, but guess what, in the influx, is paying customers with insurance.

What do you get when you have more paying customers----------JOBS!

OH that can't be Republicans said Obama care was a job Killer, how long has it been the law now, how many straight months, YEARS, have we had of job growth now ?

Location hidden

#30973 Jul 4, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no point in answering your questions, you never listen. I figure your attitude is one of many deficiencies that has kept you at this level and you're too old to change. You're like the girls you date when you're young, they're easy but you don't want a relationship. Don't stop posting, as my grandson likes to say "You're funny".

Just what I thought, you wanted no part of that question.

BTW- where did you attend basic training at?
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30974 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just what I thought, you wanted no part of that question.
BTW- where did you attend basic training at?
you want all that information on me because you're scared to death that we were in the same squadron and I'll have all those stories to tell about you, don't worry, I would have remembered you and brought it up long ago had I known you. Everybody around me acted normal so you're secret is safe. How old were you when you got out of grade school? Were you potty trained when you went into the service? Had you mastered bladder control when removed from service? Where did most everyone attend basic training in the 60's. Why is it such a problem to hold down a real job? Do you really live in subsidized housing? Do you have any real world experiences or are you exactly what you appear to be? If I were to ask you a math problem could you work it without a calculator or the help of a neighbor kid? Have you ever earned a salary, if so, was it above the poverty level? If you will answer apt geese questions truthfully, stop fantasizing about my rear and/or ask an intelligent question I would perhaps entertain the idea of letting you know a little more about my personal life. There would be little reason for me to, it is apparent that I am better educated, more intuitive, and in a much higher socioeconomic bracket. I am not saying it would be impossible, but I generally don't waste a lot of time on complete idiots, but as stated in prior posts, you're just so easy and entertaining. Get back with some nonsense about me not sharing information that you won't divulge either real soon.
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30975 Jul 4, 2014
Come on Barney, when were you housebroken?

Ivan gathered twice more chestnuts than Peter and Boris gathered 2kg. more than Peter. Together they gathered 26 kg. chestnuts. How many kilogrammes gathered each one of them?(Used Russian names to help you)

What is the average temperature and rainfall in San Antonio in June?

How close to a school are you allowed to get with children present?

Were either of your parents ever married, if yes, ever to each other?

Please get back with the answers soon, your public deserves the answers.

I'm going to watch some fire works, have a good fourth.
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30976 Jul 4, 2014
Had to check back, you're bound to be able to answer one of them, ask a parole officer.

Location hidden

#30977 Jul 4, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
Come on Barney, when were you housebroken?
Ivan gathered twice more chestnuts than Peter and Boris gathered 2kg. more than Peter. Together they gathered 26 kg. chestnuts. How many kilogrammes gathered each one of them?(Used Russian names to help you)
What is the average temperature and rainfall in San Antonio in June?
How close to a school are you allowed to get with children present?
Were either of your parents ever married, if yes, ever to each other?
Please get back with the answers soon, your public deserves the answers.
I'm going to watch some fire works, have a good fourth.
LMAO at last you are getting the point you r 'e
'starting to learn when to keep your mouth shut. Didn't, think you had the guts to answer either one I was right or the sence either fake vet .
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30978 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You Like Fox?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/economy/index.html
If not I will Get you a Lot more just like this one!
Happy reading.
What have I told you about assigning likes and dislikes to me...as if you KNOW anything at all. I told you this before when you posted an eerily similar post to this one, yelling about how 'since I loved Glenn Beck' you were going to share some link proclaiming some awful deed he must have done, therefore causing you to declare guilty by association.
Clean out the wax from your ears, and listen to me AGAIN, for the umpteen hundredth time: I haven't ever quoted Glenn Beck, nor have I ever linked any news story from Fox News, you big dope!
Therein lies the key to the many layers of fat and sludge to your brain. Your liberal loonies have brainwashed you into thinking that any mind that disagrees with them (you) can only do so
because it is a mind filled by lies from Fox News and its reporters.
You are the epitome of the gullible, easy to deceive minds that liberals love to play with like moon sand!!
You believe this stupidity, because it is exactly what you are! You only listen to the liberal opinion of the news, and you never, not one time, consider the fact that their OPINION is what you are placing your hope and trust in.
Thus, the reason every political stance you have ever believed in and defended has failed you miserably, and continues to leave you flapping in the wind looking like the dependent thinking no on you really are!
You have never offered an original thought...You offer recycled opinions that you have googled.
The very idea behind this post you made to me is proof positive this is who and what you are.
A sucker that believes only what others have told you to believe...and you will never think or understand anything beyond what you have been saying every since you began posting here on this thread...even as the world falls down around you.
You are the only one blind to this...

And THAT'S the reason that even though you are an idiot, you are a mild form of entertainment, in some odd, bizarre sort of way.

Now, explain why it is that you quote and reference Glenn Beck and Fox News as often as you do. The answer is already known by all...except you.
Your continual reference to them is not from your avid viewing...it's simply from those liberal loonies that you only allow yourself to view, telling you what they have said...and how they said it...And what they meant by it!

You are a brainwashed leech, Barney, but you are the only one that will never see it!!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30979 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO at last you are getting the point you r 'e
'starting to learn when to keep your mouth shut. Didn't, think you had the guts to answer either one I was right or the sence either fake vet .
This is what happens when Barney spirals so far out of control and he knows he has yet again been buried under the titanic...the incoherent ramblings of an idiot!
speller feller

San Jose, CA

#30980 Jul 4, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
I'm pretty sure Barney lost it years ago. What he is losing now...?
Well, I'm not sure what you call someone who lost all control, yet seems to be finding a way to spiral further down.
Either way, I'm very sure that you are correct!
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30981 Jul 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO at last you are getting the point you r 'e
All that self judging and still no answers, at least you are getting the point and starting to learn when to keep your mouth shut. I answered your basic training question twice. And you answered none of mine.

Location hidden

#30982 Jul 5, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure Barney lost it years ago. What he is losing now...?
Well, I'm not sure what you call someone who lost all control, yet seems to be finding a way to spiral further down.
Either way, I'm very sure that you are correct

!
My how the rolls have changed, here you are with the breif post while the other moniker is now writing 10,000 word essays.

You are doing a fine job of being incognito FAKE VET, you know people who lie about being a Vet in my opinion is just a bunch of low life assholes.

Any body else on agree with that statement, please speak up.

Location hidden

#30983 Jul 5, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
What have I told you about assigning likes and dislikes to me...as if you KNOW anything at all. I told you this before when you posted an eerily similar post to this one, yelling about how 'since I loved Glenn Beck' you were going to share some link proclaiming some awful deed he must have done, therefore causing you to declare guilty by association.
Clean out the wax from your ears, and listen to me AGAIN, for the umpteen hundredth time: I haven't ever quoted Glenn Beck, nor have I ever linked any news story from Fox News, you big dope!
Therein lies the key to the many layers of fat and sludge to your brain. Your liberal loonies have brainwashed you into thinking that any mind that disagrees with them (you) can only do so
because it is a mind filled by lies from Fox News and its reporters.
You are the epitome of the gullible, easy to deceive minds that liberals love to play with like moon sand!!
You believe this stupidity, because it is exactly what you are! You only listen to the liberal opinion of the news, and you never, not one time, consider the fact that their OPINION is what you are placing your hope and trust in.
Thus, the reason every political stance you have ever believed in and defended has failed you miserably, and continues to leave you flapping in the wind looking like the dependent thinking no on you really are!
You have never offered an original thought...You offer recycled opinions that you have googled.
The very idea behind this post you made to me is proof positive this is who and what you are.
A sucker that believes only what others have told you to believe...and you will never think or understand anything beyond what you have been saying every since you began posting here on this thread...even as the world falls down around you.
You are the only one blind to this...
And THAT'S the reason that even though you are an idiot, you are a mild form of entertainment, in some odd, bizarre sort of way.
Now, explain why it is that you quote and reference Glenn Beck and Fox News as often as you do. The answer is already known by all...except you.
Your continual reference to them is not from your avid viewing...it's simply from those liberal loonies that you only allow yourself to view, telling you what they have said...and how they said it...And what they meant by it!
You are a brainwashed leech, Barney, but you are the only one that will never see it!!
Now I know I have explained to you before that funny little curly mark at the end of the sentence means some one is asking you a question.

EXAMPLE- You like Fox?

Now here is what I want you to do.

Read Barney's post again and tell me, did you see a little curly mark at the end.

You did? Great that means Barney was asking you a question.

Try one more time just to make sure you got it, okay?

You a fake Vet?

Location hidden

#30984 Jul 5, 2014
Tropical Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
All that self judging and still no answers, at least you are getting the point and starting to learn when to keep your mouth shut. I answered your basic training question twice. And you answered none of mine.

Answer it a third time, where did you attend basic training at?

Another thing, how did a young person who had not been to collage yet get "stationed" at cupcake base in the Netherlands when the Vietnam War was raging?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ok ladies i got $40. Whats up 47 min roboblogger2 2
Best Motorcycle Mechanics or Shops (Jul '12) 20 hr carolinagirl1965 19
fat chicks 22 hr tonya a venturella 15
Sex in Eldo (Jul '10) 22 hr Martie 38
knoe news Fri dev 6
News The end of school districts (Jan '13) Fri appeal 6
Country Club Streets Fri Moving On Up 19

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance