Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30950 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Linguist stated that he wanted to drop the subject, it had gotten to where he seemed to beating up on an elderly woman in a wheel chair. We all agree that BarneyII is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but at times he is entertaining. I figure he spent a year or two in the military, protecting the world from democracy and he and the government parted way that was mutually agreeably, beats getting kicked out. Some say that he works at the Salem McDonalds, I've been through there and can't say that I've met him, most of the employees seemed rather nice. I doubt if Barney could point out five European countries on an unlabeled map so I doubt if his plan to take over the world will come to fruition. I wish he would get back to the Obama hero worship that endeared him to so many foreign adversaries and home grown terrorists.he could explain the Middle East plan, the increase of emergency rooms under Obamacare, the declining GDP, the smallest percentage of working Americans since the Great Depression, the federal welcoming of tens of thousands of tourists from south of the border, the six years that he has overseen the VA crisis and so many more things that he will simply respond to with "Bush did it". I hope that you, like me, are looking forward to the quotes from the Moscow Times and Pravda

So you met some of the employees, nice ones too, at the Salem Mc Donalds. well I have to tell you that is just about as clever as being in the Air Force 9 years before being in school.

Because there is NO Mc Donalds in Salem Arkansas.

BTW- I told you to pick any policy of the Obama Admin.(that you thought was so bad) and I would discuss it with you.

What do you do? you tell me to pick one.

NOW tell me, how in the world am I to know what damn policy or policies it was you were
thinking of, if you don't tell me?
Tropic Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30951 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So you met some of the employees, nice ones too, at the Salem Mc Donalds. well I have to tell you that is just about as clever as being in the Air Force 9 years before being in school.
BTW- I told you to pick any policy of the Obama Admin.(that you thought was so bad) and I would discuss it with you.
NOW tell me, how in the world am I to know what damn policy or policies it was you were
I gave you a rather long list. You can't think of a successful on either I see.

Kansas City Ks.

#30952 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Linguist stated that he wanted to drop the subject, it had gotten to where he seemed to beating up on an elderly woman in a wheel chair. We all agree that BarneyII is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but at times he is entertaining. I figure he spent a year or two in the military, protecting the world from democracy and he and the government parted way that was mutually agreeably, beats getting kicked out. Some say that he works at the Salem McDonalds, I've been through there and can't say that I've met him, most of the employees seemed rather nice. I doubt if Barney could point out five European countries on an unlabeled map so I doubt if his plan to take over the world will come to fruition. I wish he would get back to the Obama hero worship that endeared him to so many foreign adversaries and home grown terrorists.he could explain the Middle East plan, the increase of emergency rooms under Obamacare, the declining GDP, the smallest percentage of working Americans since the Great Depression, the federal welcoming of tens of thousands of tourists from south of the border, the six years that he has overseen the VA crisis and so many more things that he will simply respond to with "Bush did it". I hope that you, like me, are looking forward to the quotes from the Moscow Times and Pravda
"Increase of ER under Obama care"

You got me there, just how many new ER's are being built?

You know I did hear they did a survey of ER Doc's and 46% of the over 1800 DR. surveyed said they had seen and increase of patients while 23% saw a decline since the inception of Obama care.

Now lets try and think out side of that Republican propaganda filled box for just a brief moment shall we.

More people with insurance, more visits to the Dr.'s

As the medical industry grows so does the GDP.

Medical indust. stands around 18% of GDP. to day.

Might even have something to do with Last Thur. jobs and unemployment report, I would say it something to do with the big jump in the stock market
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30953 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example of taking several posts, picking and choosing a word here and a word there, some being Barney's words, some being mine, some belonging to others, putting the old Barney deception touch on them, and then what we have here is a typical finished product of deception and lies from Barney.
(Notice the typical, "I SAID...(blah, blah, blah...)" and "YOU SAID...(blah, blah, blah...)"
And Barney...one more thing, since you are such a stickler for truth (your twisted version), justice (your twisted version), and the American way (your twisted version), you do remember ranting and proclaiming to the topix community some time ago that you weren't from Arkansas...nor those little northern cities/towns/villages, and you had never been to Salem?
Come on, now...you remember, don't ya? It was back in the day when you were sporting that crazy-eyed picture of Hillary on your profile, demanding we all believe you while you screamed you were from New York??
Well, it's probably slipped your mind, what with all the lies you've created since then...but we shan't forget!
Now, why don't you get back to rolling around on somebody's floor, laughing like a lunatic!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30954 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what, just name one policy you want my opinion on, and I will give you and opinion, hows that?
And before you get anymore crazy with your lies, this was your actual post, beginning to end, on your big Obama policy challenge...
It's not nearly as impressive as you proclaimed it to be in your most recent post, and listen carefully...I didn't ask for your opinion!
I asked for a news headline...never, and I repeat...NEVER would I be asking for your opinion!!
But you, being the deceiver you are, changed the entire matter into me seeking your opinion!
You are laughable!!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30955 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Linguist stated that he wanted to drop the subject, it had gotten to where he seemed to beating up on an elderly woman in a wheel chair. We all agree that BarneyII is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but at times he is entertaining. I figure he spent a year or two in the military, protecting the world from democracy and he and the government parted way that was mutually agreeably, beats getting kicked out. Some say that he works at the Salem McDonalds, I've been through there and can't say that I've met him, most of the employees seemed rather nice. I doubt if Barney could point out five European countries on an unlabeled map so I doubt if his plan to take over the world will come to fruition. I wish he would get back to the Obama hero worship that endeared him to so many foreign adversaries and home grown terrorists.he could explain the Middle East plan, the increase of emergency rooms under Obamacare, the declining GDP, the smallest percentage of working Americans since the Great Depression, the federal welcoming of tens of thousands of tourists from south of the border, the six years that he has overseen the VA crisis and so many more things that he will simply respond to with "Bush did it". I hope that you, like me, are looking forward to the quotes from the Moscow Times and Pravda.
Pins and needles, without a doubt!

Kansas City Ks.

#30956 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>

I gave you a rather long list. You can't think of a successful on either I see.
Please feel free to correct me, but was it not Speller Feller who provided that list and laid down the challenge?

I guess we could tell by looking at the post, what was that post number again?
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30957 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Increase of ER under Obama care"
You got me there, just how many new ER's are being built?
You know I did hear they did a survey of ER Doc's and 46% of the over 1800 DR. surveyed said they had seen and increase of patients while 23% saw a decline since the inception of Obama care.
Now lets try and think out side of that Republican propaganda filled box for just a brief moment shall we.
More people with insurance, more visits to the Dr.'s
As the medical industry grows so does the GDP.
Medical indust. stands around 18% of GDP. to day.
Might even have something to do with Last Thur. jobs and unemployment report, I would say it something to do with the big jump in the stock market
"You know I did hear they did a survey..."

Well, you know what? I did hear they did a survey that said you were 99% crazy.
Wonder if they were the same they that did that survey you said they did?

Kansas City Ks.

#30958 Jul 4, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect example of taking several posts, picking and choosing a word here and a word there, some being Barney's words, some being mine, some belonging to others, putting the old Barney deception touch on them, and then what we have here is a typical finished product of deception and lies from Barney.
(Notice the typical, "I SAID...(blah, blah, blah...)" and "YOU SAID...(blah, blah, blah...)"
And Barney...one more thing, since you are such a stickler for truth (your twisted version), justice (your twisted version), and the American way (your twisted version), you do remember ranting and proclaiming to the topix community some time ago that you weren't from Arkansas...nor those little northern cities/towns/villages, and you had never been to Salem?
Come on, now...you remember, don't ya? It was back in the day when you were sporting that crazy-eyed picture of Hillary on your profile, demanding we all believe you while you screamed you were from New York??
Well, it's probably slipped your mind, what with all the lies you've created since then...but we shan't forget!
Now, why don't you get back to rolling around on somebody's floor, laughing like a lunatic!
No Mam. I do not remember saying that, would you be so kind and repost them to refresh my memory please?
Tropic Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30959 Jul 4, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious the boy can't stand on his accomplishments, we might do what his parents tried, just ignore him. He knows that the stock market went up because of company profits, nothing to do with job reports. When you have the highest number of people not working that's not something you brag about. Then he's not bright enough to realize that my er statement was for admittance not construction. I bet he was a hard kid to teach or he had a short bus to himself. But as been stated before he's entertaining in a bizarre sort of way.
Tropic Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30960 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please feel free to correct me, but was it not Speller Feller who provided that list and laid down the challenge?
I guess we could tell by looking at the post, what was that post number again?

If I corrected you every time you were wrong I would be less productive than you are. I believe the post was 30945.

Kansas City Ks.

#30961 Jul 4, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
And before you get anymore crazy with your lies, this was your actual post, beginning to end, on your big Obama policy challenge...
It's not nearly as impressive as you proclaimed it to be in your most recent post, and listen carefully...I didn't ask for your opinion!
I asked for a news headline...never, and I repeat...NEVER would I be asking for your opinion!!
But you, being the deceiver you are, changed the entire matter into me seeking your opinion!
You are laughable!!
You Like Fox?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/economy/index.html

If not I will Get you a Lot more just like this one!

Happy reading.
Tropic Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30962 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No McDonald, you're even worse than we thought, must have been a DQ. you really didn't realize that people went to college after the military? Gosh, there were all types of programs that you could have taken advantage of if you had only had a little initiative. But then you were one of the believers in the Great Society programs and why do anything for yourself if the government will do it for you.
Tropic Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30963 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You Like Fox?
http://www.foxnews.com/us/economy/index.html
If not I will Get you a Lot more just like this one!
Happy reading.
Did you read the article?

The challenge is whether the job gains will pull more Americans back into employment and lift wages that have barely budged. Many people who lost jobs during the recession and were never rehired have stopped looking for work. Just 62.8 percent of adult Americans are working or are looking for a job, compared with 66 percent before the recession.

And average wages have grown just 2 percent a year during the recovery, below the long-run average annual growth of about 3.5 percent.

The economy actually shrank in the first three months of this year at an annual rate of 2.9 percent. It was the sharpest quarterly contraction since the recession.

Kansas City Ks.

#30964 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>.
If I corrected you every time you were wrong I would be less productive than you are. I believe the post was 30945.
So what you are telling me what I already know, Speller Feller issued the challenge this moniker provided the list.

Thanks anyway.

Kansas City Ks.

#30965 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
No McDonald, you're even worse than we thought, must have been a DQ. you really didn't realize that people went to college after the military? Gosh, there were all types of programs that you could have taken advantage of if you had only had a little initiative. But then you were one of the believers in the Great Society programs and why do anything for yourself if the government will do it for you.
What a paradox you are.

Your'e smart enough not to be this stupid.

Kansas City Ks.

#30966 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read the article?
The challenge is whether the job gains will pull more Americans back into employment and lift wages that have barely budged. Many people who lost jobs during the recession and were never rehired have stopped looking for work. Just 62.8 percent of adult Americans are working or are looking for a job, compared with 66 percent before the recession.
And average wages have grown just 2 percent a year during the recovery, below the long-run average annual growth of about 3.5 percent.
The economy actually shrank in the first three months of this year at an annual rate of 2.9 percent. It was the sharpest quarterly contraction since the recession.
http://www.capitalspectator.com/personal-spen...

Kansas City Ks.

#30967 Jul 4, 2014
Tropic Reviewer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is obvious the boy can't stand on his accomplishments, we might do what his parents tried, just ignore him. He knows that the stock market went up because of company profits, nothing to do with job reports. When you have the highest number of people not working that's not something you brag about. Then he's not bright enough to realize that my er statement was for admittance not construction. I bet he was a hard kid to teach or he had a short bus to himself. But as been stated before he's entertaining in a bizarre sort of way.
As I have said many times before, you just don't know when to STFU.
Another attempt at being a Smart Ass failing again.
What a tremendous display of showing you have no idea of WTF you are talking about, only repeating Republican propaganda.
I obviously knew what you were talking about, what you did not grasp was that the survey I was quoting was the source of your Republican talking point.
For those that did not know what you meant would have took it just like you said it.
Please think just a little bit before looking like and idiot again, you can do it!
Shush

Little Rock, AR

#30968 Jul 4, 2014
Ghj
Tropical Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30969 Jul 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said many times before, you just don't know when to STFU.
Another attempt at being a Smart Ass failing again.
What a tremendous display of showing you have no idea of WTF you are talking about, only repeating Republican propaganda.
I obviously knew what you were talking about, what you did not grasp was that the survey I was quoting was the source of your Republican talking point.
For those that did not know what you meant would have took it just like you said it.
Please think just a little bit before looking like and idiot again, you can do it!
you quote sources that reinforce the fact that your leader has set in place policies that have not improved a thing and you're the smart one. I'd like to play chess or cards with you. Ever notice that I never get emotional enough to need vulgar acronyms, I am pretty sure you are losing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
janice sawyer 37 min GUESS 1
Hays it is 1 hr skinnycow 1
Best Waitresses in town (Jul '14) 4 hr Blur 5
Teacher chocked down 4 hr sos 2
What do u say bout liers theves.. but talk lots... 5 hr fyi 7
two faces people. (Dec '13) 8 hr Charlie Houge 15
150 females ive slept with in eldorado 9 hr Private eye 29

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 18 at 9:07PM CDT

More from around the web

El Dorado People Search