Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30803 Jun 19, 2014
speller feller wrote:
FACT: Barney is an idiot.
OPINION: Barney is the biggest idiot in the whole wide world.
Discernment.

Any thing but.

That was a subjective opinion.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#30804 Jun 19, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Any thing but.
You are an idiot...that is a fact.
Big Sissy

Jonesboro, AR

#30805 Jun 20, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Any thing but.
But it is the opinion of all two. I have to agree with you Barney, Obama has this country in the best shape it's ever been.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30806 Jun 22, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot...that is a fact.
Taking the easy way as usual I see.
Big Sissy

Jonesboro, AR

#30807 Jun 22, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes the easy way is the right way.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#30808 Jun 22, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad we agree...easy is all Barney can comprehend.
Harpo

UK

#30809 Jun 22, 2014
Big Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes the easy way is the right way.
not when youre a Idiot like Speller
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30810 Jun 23, 2014
Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>not when youre a Idiot like Speller
Harpo-Barney...Bless your heart...You literally don't have an original thought in your head, do you?
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30811 Jun 23, 2014
Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>not when youre a Idiot like Speller
"An" idiot, Harpo-Barney,'an' before a vowel...this repetitive mistake gives you away every...single...time...

(and 'you are'= you're...but that doesn't even matter...it's the "a/an" that's so telling...and yes...
I know-I know...You don't care about spelling/grammar errors...You could spell check if you wanted yo...but you don't want to...blah...blah...blah...yadd a...yadda...yadda...)

Kansas City Ks.

#30812 Jun 23, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
"An" idiot, Harpo-Barney,'an' before a vowel...this repetitive mistake gives you away every...single...time...
(and 'you are'= you're...but that doesn't even matter...it's the "a/an" that's so telling...and yes...
I know-I know...You don't care about spelling/grammar errors...You could spell check if you wanted yo...but you don't want to...blah...blah...blah...yadd a...yadda...yadda...)
LMFAO, I will give you an "A" for trying to follow me, but let me explain some thing to you.

Putting the letter "A" before a letter that is pronounced with a vowel sound is incorrect indeed,
to imply (SIMPLY) putting the letter "A" before a vowel is incorrect.

IT depends on how the word is pronounced.

My point is, for two posters, who are are suppose to be two different people, to transpose the same two letters in the same word as opposed to a common mistake is just not quite the same.

A mistake so common that even you didn't post the proper guide lines for its use.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#30813 Jun 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, I will give you an "A" for trying to follow me, but let me explain some thing to you.
Putting the letter "A" before a letter that is pronounced with a vowel sound is incorrect indeed,
to imply (SIMPLY) putting the letter "A" before a vowel is incorrect.
IT depends on how the word is pronounced.
My point is, for two posters, who are are suppose to be two different people, to transpose the same two letters in the same word as opposed to a common mistake is just not quite the same.
A mistake so common that even you didn't post the proper guide lines for its use.
Oh. Ok. Well, not only is it grammatically correct, it is pronounced,
"You are AN IDIOT."
And that is the point...and a fact, Harpo-Barney.
Just keeping it easy for you.

What happened to your pretty picture of Hillary, and all those 'sweet nothing's' you had to say about her?

Kansas City Ks.

#30814 Jun 23, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are AN IDIOT."
What happened to your pretty picture of Hillary, and all those 'sweet nothing's' you had to say about her?
BTW, you're an Idiot, would have worked just as well, since it could readily be expanded to

'you are an idiot'.

BUT- WTF does contractions or Hillary have a thing to with your prior post that you butchered so badly?

Kansas City Ks.

#30815 Jun 23, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are AN IDIOT."
Being you are not smart enough recognize your own short comings, in other words, not smart enough to know your stupid, I will share something with you.

When you redirect the conversation to your personal feelings of me and away from the subject at hand is a glaring example of weakness.

Weakness of you not having a big enough stick to stir the shit you started.

As Redd said, "take the easy way out"
Big Sissy

Jonesboro, AR

#30816 Jun 23, 2014
Nearly 31,000 posts and less than half a dozen monikers have agreed with Barney Boy and four of those were probably Barney
Big Sissy

Rogers, AR

#30817 Jun 23, 2014
As you all can see I cant count nor do i have the skills to comprehend.

Kansas City Ks.

#30818 Jun 23, 2014
Big Sissy wrote:
Nearly 31,000 posts and less than half a dozen monikers have agreed with Barney Boy and four of those were probably Barney

Damn, if you are going to the trouble to read "nearly 31,000 post you could have been more precise than, "less than a half dozen.
LOL

Euless, TX

#30819 Jun 23, 2014
Nope
speller feller

San Jose, CA

#30820 Jun 24, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Being you are not smart enough recognize your own short comings, in other words, not smart enough to know your stupid, I will share something with you.
When you redirect the conversation to your personal feelings of me and away from the subject at hand is a glaring example of weakness.
Weakness of you not having a big enough stick to stir the shit you started.
As Redd said, "take the easy way out"
Your incoherent ramblings of lies and make believe only give further credence to your insanity.
I don't know you personally, therefore there are no 'personal feelings' for you, you egomaniac!
The 'subject at hand' is the only manner in which I have any knowledge of you, and your inability to carry on a reasonable, coherent, lucid conversation because of your jaded vision, your lack of comprehension, the multiple ways that you deliberately distort a post, and create lies (as if the original words are not there...further proving you to be a crazy liar ), and the way you take actual news, turn it into a fairy tale, and then try to pass it off as truth are some of the many reasons you prove yourself to be an idiot.
Your very own words are all the evidence needed to prove your idiocy...and your pitiful posts on this page alone expose this.
You have been backed in a corner with every single 'subject at hand' you try to chime in on, and you are repeatedly proven wrong.
You then throw a fit like a child, and run away to hide for a couple of weeks...but not before a cussing crazy rant that further proves you to be an idiot.
Upon your return, you begin to proclaim victory by having changed your view point to be in line with those that proved you wrong, and you actually credit your wrong argument to others, as if the reality of it all had never happened.
Since it helps you to blame me for the fact that you have proven yourself to be an idiot, then you can continue to do so. You can continue to blame me, the others that disagree with you on this thread, George W. Bush, Ronald Reagan, Billy Graham, Fox News, Morning Joe,...do you see your pattern?
Blame is the only 'subject at hand' that you care to 'discuss'...proving your idiocy...time after time after time after time after time after time....
speller feller

San Jose, CA

#30821 Jun 24, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, if you are going to the trouble to read "nearly 31,000 post you could have been more precise than, "less than a half dozen.
Proof you are an idiot.
speller feller

San Jose, CA

#30822 Jun 24, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you're an Idiot, would have worked just as well, since it could readily be expanded to
'you are an idiot'.
BUT- WTF does contractions or Hillary have a thing to with your prior post that you butchered so badly?
Proof you are an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shalee nastiness 5 hr FYI 3
Award winning BBQ sauce 6 hr Senator Sam 7
Delta Press in this month's 'Harper's' 9 hr Knows a faker 9
Blacks in long branch !!!!!!! 12 hr sigsilent 5
richard beater 13 hr iou 2
Gringos M/C (Jun '14) 17 hr resident 23
No Hesitation Targets for DHS (Feb '13) 21 hr Grigori 51

Winter Storm Watch for Union County was issued at March 03 at 3:05AM CST

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:09PM
Run-Stuffing DT Headline Cowboys' Free-Agent Big Board
Bleacher Report 3:36 PM
Cowboys Playing Offseason Perfect with Dez, Murray Decisions
NFL 4:51 PM
DeMarco Murray on radar of Colts, Cardinals, Jags?
Bleacher Report 7:09 PM
Tag Decisions Set Table for Wild Free Agency
NBC Sports 8:45 PM
Sean Payton: Saints "want to keep" Mark Ingram