Yes

No

Other (explain below)

gang of morons_an_nitwit s

Cantonment, FL

#30671 May 21, 2014
quit yelling
buncha idiots wrote:
NO I DIDNT VOTE TODAY!!! I DIDNT VOTE YESTERDAY EITHER!! AND GUESS WHAT? I AINT GONNA VOTE TOMORROW OR THE NEXT DAY!! STOP ASKING!!!!
please don't ever vote, or form an opinion, either
Apple Dumpling Gang

United States

#30672 May 22, 2014
gang of morons_an_nitwits wrote:
quit yelling<quoted text>please don't ever vote, or form an opinion, either
Good advice! Goes for Barney, too!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#30673 May 23, 2014
People need to get out and vote
Anti Barney

United States

#30674 May 23, 2014
guest wrote:
People need to get out and vote
All people except fer Barney. He's not informed, and he is off his rocker.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30677 May 26, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Not from you nor Barney, that's for damn sure.
Yep, you personify Mr. Independent Voter...no doubt about it.

http://www.prosebeforehos.com/wordpress/wp-co...

The image isn't intended for you Mr. Independent, just your Topix buddies.

United States

#30678 May 27, 2014
Vote
Speller feller

United States

#30679 May 27, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you personify Mr. Independent Voter...no doubt about it.
http://www.prosebeforehos.com/wordpress/wp-co...
The image isn't intended for you Mr. Independent, just your Topix buddies.
There are many things that you personify...no doubt about it.
There are pictures, and there are words...but they aren't necessary!
It is self explanatory!!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30680 May 27, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many things that you personify...no doubt about it.
There are pictures, and there are words...but they aren't necessary!
It is self explanatory!!

Excuse me please, could you explain how words "aren't necessary" when your rebuttal is to his words, and literally nothing else in the post .

Another thing, to say that the rest of the world shares your subjective opinions and being so adamant as to say "no other information is necessary" to reach the same conclusion as your own.

Well, you know what? I'm just ROF-LMFAO
Speller Feller

United States

#30681 May 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, you know what? I'm just ROF-LMFAO
Well you know what?
You are just doing what donkeys do best! And you are the best donkey around, so continue to roll around like the donkey you are!
No one expects any different from you, and you just continue to prove what your best capabilities are...so roll around donkey!

Location hidden

#30683 May 28, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you know what?
You are just doing what donkeys do best! And you are the best donkey around, so continue to roll around like the donkey you are!
No one expects any different from you, and you just continue to prove what your best capabilities are...so roll around donkey!

That sounded very much as though your advice to me in the above post was,

'do as I do' and you will continue to prove your best capabilities.

I can assure you, as long as you prove your best, I will be ROF -LMFAO!
Speller feller

United States

#30684 May 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounded very much as though your advice to me in the above post was,
'do as I do' and you will continue to prove your best capabilities.
I can assure you, as long as you prove your best, I will be ROF -LMFAO!
Let me assure you, you never read anything and comprehend correctly.
Therefore I will speak clearly...
You are a donkey doing what donkeys do best!
Roll on, donkey Barney, laugh and laugh!
Don't you know that you are a mindless donkey that can't do anything else except roll around like a lunatic laughing like a hyena!
You are cheap entertainment! You have nothing else politically to stand on...it only stands to reason the floor and ludicrous laughing would be your final demise!
The fact that you admit it...CRAAAAZY Good!!

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#30685 May 28, 2014
If Richard Martinez is using his sons death as a way to be political and slam the NRA then Joe the Plumber has the right to set him straight.
Maybe if there was some law abiding people with a CCW there maybe this could have been stopped before Martinez was killed. Killers love a gun free zone, It makes them feel warm, Safe and fuzzy all over knowing nobody will shoot back at them.
ItsObamasFault

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#30686 May 28, 2014
( CNSNews.com )- May 2014 - The State Department's latest report on global terrorism, released Wednesday, lists Libya as a terrorist safe-haven for the second year in a row.

"With a weak government possessing very few tools to exert control throughout its territory, Libya has become a terrorist safe haven and its transit routes are used by various terrorist groups, notably in the southwest and northeast," says the 2013 Country Reports on Terrorism, released on Wednesday, April 30.

Three years ago, on March 19, 2011, President Obama unilaterally "authorized" the U.S. military to "begin a limited military action in Libya" to "protect Libyan civilians." He said by intervening in Libya's civil war, he was acting "in the interests of the United States and the world."

The U.S. intervention helped rebels topple Libyan dictator Moammar Qadhafi, and they killed him in October 2011.

In its 2011 report on global terrorism, the State Department did not list Libya as a terrorist safe haven. But one year later, it did:

"In 2012, Libyan internal security suffered significant challenges and setbacks as it sought to reassert central authority following the fall of the Qadhafi regime, though attempts were made to strengthen overall counterterrorism and border capabilities to mitigate the various threats," the report said.

"The resulting instability was punctuated by the attack against a U.S. facility in Benghazi on September 11, which claimed the lives of four U.S. personnel, including J. Christopher Stevens, the U.S. Ambassador to Libya."

The 2012 report also noted that "Libya has encountered significant capacity gaps to mitigate the illicit flows of goods, people, and weapons across its borders since the revolution that toppled Qadhafi."

In the report released Wednesday, the State Department said Libya's General National Congress "has tried to tackle the lawlessness of the southern region" by closing the country's southern border.

"In reality, however, Libya’s weak and under-resourced institutions have had little influence in that region, and have failed to implement this vague decree, as is evident from frequent ethnic clashes in the area. Instead, tribes and militias continue to control the area, and traders, smugglers, and terrorists continue to utilize ancient trade routes across these borders."
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30687 May 28, 2014
ItsObamasFault wrote:
( CNSNews.com )- May 2014 - The State Department's latest report on global terrorism, released Wednesday, lists Libya as a terrorist safe-haven for the second year in a row.
"With a weak government possessing very few tools to exert control throughout its territory, Libya has become a terrorist safe haven and its transit routes are used by various terrorist groups, notably in the southwest and northeast," says the 2013 Country Reports on Terrorism, released on Wednesday, April 30.
Three years ago, on March 19, 2011, President Obama unilaterally "authorized" the U.S. military to "begin a limited military action in Libya" to "protect Libyan civilians." He said by intervening in Libya's civil war, he was acting "in the interests of the United States and the world."
The U.S. intervention helped rebels topple Libyan dictator Moammar Qadhafi, and they killed him in October 2011.
In its 2011 report on global terrorism, the State Department did not list Libya as a terrorist safe haven. But one year later, it did:
"In 2012, Libyan internal security suffered significant challenges and setbacks as it sought to reassert central authority following the fall of the Qadhafi regime, though attempts were made to strengthen overall counterterrorism and border capabilities to mitigate the various threats," the report said.
"The resulting instability was punctuated by the attack against a U.S. facility in Benghazi on September 11, which claimed the lives of four U.S. personnel, including J. Christopher Stevens, the U.S. Ambassador to Libya."
The 2012 report also noted that "Libya has encountered significant capacity gaps to mitigate the illicit flows of goods, people, and weapons across its borders since the revolution that toppled Qadhafi."
In the report released Wednesday, the State Department said Libya's General National Congress "has tried to tackle the lawlessness of the southern region" by closing the country's southern border.
"In reality, however, Libya’s weak and under-resourced institutions have had little influence in that region, and have failed to implement this vague decree, as is evident from frequent ethnic clashes in the area. Instead, tribes and militias continue to control the area, and traders, smugglers, and terrorists continue to utilize ancient trade routes across these borders."
Great article that is one of many exposing the failures of Obama and every policy he has decided, foreign and domestic!
Laugh on, donkey Barney. Roll around and laugh like a buffoon in your fairytale land, because the real world just isn't funny.

Location hidden

#30688 May 28, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Great article that is one of many exposing the failures of Obama and every policy he has decided, foreign and domestic!
Laugh on, donkey Barney. Roll around and laugh like a buffoon in your fairytale land, because the real world just isn't funny.
Is that the best you can do?

Here, let me help you out, go big or stay at home!

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/30/...

United States

#30689 May 28, 2014
Y'all are such childish people!!! You need to grow up and stop yacking back in forth and take.care of your kids for once. You spend to much time wondering what and who gets the last post. This thread needs to go away. I cant imagine talking about this thread all day get you a JOB!!!.! and LIVE A LITTLE. MORON!!!! GO SHAVE YOUR FACE SOMETHING SHIT!!!!!!

Location hidden

#30690 May 28, 2014
squeezers wrote:
If Richard Martinez is using his sons death as a way to be political and slam the NRA then Joe the Plumber has the right to set him straight.
Maybe if there was some law abiding people with a CCW there maybe this could have been stopped before Martinez was killed. Killers love a gun free zone, It makes them feel warm, Safe and fuzzy all over knowing nobody will shoot back at them.

Do you think Joe the plumber would still be defending the NRA had his son been the victim?

Location hidden

#30691 May 28, 2014
guest wrote:
Y'all are such childish people!!! You need to grow up and stop yacking back in forth and take.care of your kids for once. You spend to much time wondering what and who gets the last post. This thread needs to go away. I cant imagine talking about this thread all day get you a JOB!!!.! and LIVE A LITTLE. MORON!!!! GO SHAVE YOUR FACE SOMETHING SHIT!!!!!
If we did, what would you do then?

Find another thread and beg for attention again?
Voting Voting Voting

Campbell, MO

#30692 May 28, 2014
Only in clay county arkansas!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30693 May 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do?
Here, let me help you out, go big or stay at home!
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/30/...
You should stick with rolling around laughing like a buffoon!
It really suits you much better!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
investigation 1 min Small Town_Big isses 4
Please explain-- community college decisions 45 min Jeff 7
House Bulders (Mar '13) 47 min Hooah 14
Kenny Benson 4 hr Common Sense 10
Liquor Stores 4 hr Common Sense 1
Kevin Jackson 18 hr Dale 6
tiffany lees 19 hr Curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages