Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30590 May 8, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a hyena would continue to laugh at the idea he is the only one disputing 'details' when no other news agency in the United States of America questions it.
You keep rolling around, laughing like the loon you are, and keep arguing this point! You are a buffoon.
You should continue to accuse a General in the Air Force of lies and fabrications. That will continue to keep you in a league of your own.
What an embarrassing fool you prove yourself to be!
LMFAO
Old Army

Vilonia, AR

#30591 May 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Go for it buddy, after all, you're all ass.
Watchful Eye

Euless, TX

#30596 May 8, 2014
You can tell how smart people are by what they laugh at. This dickwad Barney laughs at everything he says, and he is nothing but a stupid prick.

Location hidden

#30597 May 9, 2014
Watchful Eye wrote:
You can tell how smart people are by what they laugh at. This dickwad Barney laughs at everything he says, and he is nothing but a stupid prick.

What I laugh at the most is you folks that get so bent out of shape that it compels them to post personal Rants on Barney because you can't defend your political party of choice.

Party of choice, LOL, it's more like the party of default for you people.

Location hidden

#30598 May 9, 2014
What a great day to be a Republican.

The National Republican Congressional Committee authored a blog post on Tuesday entitled: "Here's What You Need To Know About Trey Gowdy & The House GOP's Select Committee on Benghazi."

Then, at the bottom, the blog post allows viewers to enter their names and emails to "stand with Congressman Gowdy." And then there's the line:

"Help fight liberals by donating today." This all comes as Gowdy said Wednesday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that Republicans shouldn't raise money off Benghazi.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/go...

Location hidden

#30599 May 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What I laugh at the most is you folks that get so bent out of shape that it compels them to post personal Rants on Barney because you can't defend your political party of choice.
Party of choice, LOL, it's more like the party of default for you people.

Just in case of what I meant by party of default was not clear to some of you.........

I know, but,'just in case' you didn't.

The final presidential vote in 2008 gave plenty of warning of the lethalness of the GOP's core conservative white constituency when aroused. Overall, Obama garnered slightly more than 40 percent of the white male vote. Among Southern and Heartland America white male voters, Obama made almost no impact. The only thing that even made Obama's showing respectable in those states was the record turnout and percentage of black votes that he got. They were all Democratic votes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutc...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#30600 May 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
What a great day to be a Republican.
The National Republican Congressional Committee authored a blog post on Tuesday entitled: "Here's What You Need To Know About Trey Gowdy & The House GOP's Select Committee on Benghazi."
Then, at the bottom, the blog post allows viewers to enter their names and emails to "stand with Congressman Gowdy." And then there's the line:
"Help fight liberals by donating today." This all comes as Gowdy said Wednesday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe" that Republicans shouldn't raise money off Benghazi.
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/go...
So raising money to fight liberalism is considered making money off of Benghazi? The liberal headquarters is in Benghazi? I wasn't aware of that. How did you make the connection between fighting liberalism off of Benghazi? That's a stretch even for you.

Location hidden

#30601 May 9, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So raising money to fight liberalism is considered making money off of Benghazi? The liberal headquarters is in Benghazi? I wasn't aware of that. How did you make the connection between fighting liberalism off of Benghazi? That's a stretch even for you.
That is your connection RC, my connection is a ignorant ass congressman raising money to keep his sick Republican ass in Congress

Funny you should make a return after the transposing letters twins made a quick exit, only temporarily i'm sure, I can only hope.

Frankly, you come across as big of a scum bag for defending this asshole as he is for using Benghazi as a fund raiser.

Even the Republican House Speaker avoided the subject when confronted about it, it would behoove you to avoid it as well
Speller Feller

Euless, TX

#30602 May 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your connection RC, my connection is a ignorant ass congressman raising money to keep his sick Republican ass in Congress
Funny you should make a return after the transposing letters twins made a quick exit, only temporarily i'm sure, I can only hope.
Frankly, you come across as big of a scum bag for defending this asshole as he is for using Benghazi as a fund raiser.
Even the Republican House Speaker avoided the subject when confronted about it, it would behoove you to avoid it as well
This is Speller Feller and I approve this message.

Here's what's really funny, Barney.
You wouldn't be able to carry on any conversation if it wasn't for intelligent comments and points made by others that you ineffectively try to use as your own.
-Your numerous spelling/grammar errors that are pointed out by so many...you turn into an error-filled dictionary.
-Your obvious multi-personality disorder that makes you so identifiable and such an easy target...you decide to take this illness you have and then lump all those that disagree with you into being the same person.
-It's readily pointed out that you are scum-pond scum, scum bag, scummy...now look at your word of choice!
-You run away for weeks at a time when you are alway proven wrong...now here you are, accusing others of your hide and seek games!
-We bring up a topic. You rattle some incoherent jibber-jabber that is always wrong, or my favorite of yours, when you are always wrong, you realize it in mid-ranting, and then change your entire stance as if you hadn't been proven to be the idiot you are (such as changing your 'IT ISN'T VERIFIED...It can't be true' until you realized what an idiot you are because you were questioning something no one else in the free press was, and changed your point to 'international air space', crude oil, obamacare, the list goes on and on!!).

You are only 'right' in your own mind...even when your multiple personality disorder creates a new fan club to cheer you on.

It's your right to stand your political ground and disagree with others. But when you make your stand on quicksand, and every political point you attempt causes you to sink lower and lower and lower...eventually, you'll be under, and what a day that will be!!
And you are always funny!!

Location hidden

#30605 May 10, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Speller Feller and I approve this message.
Here's what's really funny, Barney.
You wouldn't be able to carry on any conversation if it wasn't for intelligent comments and points made by others that you ineffectively try to use as your own.
-Your numerous spelling/grammar errors that are pointed out by so many...you turn into an error-filled dictionary.
-Your obvious multi-personality disorder that makes you so identifiable and such an easy target...you decide to take this illness you have and then lump all those that disagree with you into being the same person.
-It's readily pointed out that you are scum-pond scum, scum bag, scummy...now look at your word of choice!
-You run away for weeks at a time when you are alway proven wrong...now here you are, accusing others of your hide and seek games!
-We bring up a topic. You rattle some incoherent jibber-jabber that is always wrong, or my favorite of yours, when you are always wrong, you realize it in mid-ranting, and then change your entire stance as if you hadn't been proven to be the idiot you are (such as changing your 'IT ISN'T VERIFIED...It can't be true' until you realized what an idiot you are because you were questioning something no one else in the free press was, and changed your point to 'international air space', crude oil, obamacare, the list goes on and on!!).
You are only 'right' in your own mind...even when your multiple personality disorder creates a new fan club to cheer you on.
It's your right to stand your political ground and disagree with others. But when you make your stand on quicksand, and every political point you attempt causes you to sink lower and lower and lower...eventually, you'll be under, and what a day that will be!!
And you are always funny!!
Some one throws a 10 Lb Cat fish at you, and you catch that fish in mid air.

You can say, with all the honesty in the world, 100% true, you caught a ten pound Catfish.

Well General Carlisle can honestly say they were Russian planes near Guam, and not offer any detail and be 100% truthful also.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#30606 May 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, no Democrat ever used a situation to their political and financial advantage. If they are establishment, they are corrupt regardless of party affiliation. I disagree that Benghazi was used to raise funds though, since it's a Republican in question, you will take every liberty to make it appear as if it was the worst crime in the history of our country showing your outrage that someone could sink so low as to take advantage of such a terrible tragedy (which could have been avoided had the Obama administration done the right thing). The House Speaker is either a progressive or a coward no matter what letter is next to his name and he is very adept at the political game. Either way, he should have lost his primary but now he becomes the lesser of two evils in November so I will reluctantly be rooting for him.

Location hidden

#30607 May 10, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right, no Democrat ever used a situation to their political and financial advantage. If they are establishment, they are corrupt regardless of party affiliation. I disagree that Benghazi was used to raise funds though, since it's a Republican in question, you will take every liberty to make it appear as if it was the worst crime in the history of our country showing your outrage that someone could sink so low as to take advantage of such a terrible tragedy (which could have been avoided had the Obama administration done the right thing). The House Speaker is either a progressive or a coward no matter what letter is next to his name and he is very adept at the political game. Either way, he should have lost his primary but now he becomes the lesser of two evils in November so I will reluctantly be rooting for him.
COUNT THEM, ALL 13 OF THEM.

Could they have been prevented ? had G W bush "done the right thing".

January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.

June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.

October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.

February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.

May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.

July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.

December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.

March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)

September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.

January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.

March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.

July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.

September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.

Location hidden

#30608 May 10, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think they are using it as a fund raiser, some of the family of those murdered would disagree, I do believe ......

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/05/09/343...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#30611 May 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't think they are using it as a fund raiser, some of the family of those murdered would disagree, I do believe ......
http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/05/09/343...
I'm sure you have asked all of them. I take it at face value that the article wasn't written in order to get people to find the link to donate but rather it was written and, as a separate entity, a chance to donate to a good cause (getting rid of the liberals to blame for this political and foreign relations disaster). Obama and his liberal administration do Benghazi right and we are not even talking about this. I don't believe that, I KNOW IT.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#30612 May 10, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
COUNT THEM, ALL 13 OF THEM.
Could they have been prevented ? had G W bush "done the right thing".
January 22, 2002. Calcutta, India. Gunmen associated with Harkat-ul-Jihad al-Islami attack the U.S. Consulate. Five people are killed.
June 14, 2002. Karachi, Pakistan. Suicide bomber connected with al Qaeda attacks the U.S. Consulate, killing 12 and injuring 51.
October 12, 2002. Denpasar, Indonesia. U.S. diplomatic offices bombed as part of a string of "Bali Bombings." No fatalities.
February 28, 2003. Islamabad, Pakistan. Several gunmen fire upon the U.S. Embassy. Two people are killed.
May 12, 2003. Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Armed al Qaeda terrorists storm the diplomatic compound, killing 36 people including nine Americans. The assailants committed suicide by detonating a truck bomb.
July 30, 2004. Tashkent, Uzbekistan. A suicide bomber from the Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan attacks the U.S. Embassy, killing two people.
December 6, 2004. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Al Qaeda terrorists storm the U.S. Consulate and occupy the perimeter wall. Nine people are killed.
March 2, 2006. Karachi, Pakistan again. Suicide bomber attacks the U.S. Consulate killing four people, including U.S. diplomat David Foy who was directly targeted by the attackers.(I wonder if Lindsey Graham or Fox News would even recognize the name "David Foy." This is the third Karachi terrorist attack in four years on what's considered American soil.)
September 12, 2006. Damascus, Syria. Four armed gunmen shouting "Allahu akbar" storm the U.S. Embassy using grenades, automatic weapons, a car bomb and a truck bomb. Four people are killed, 13 are wounded.
January 12, 2007. Athens, Greece. Members of a Greek terrorist group called the Revolutionary Struggle fire a rocket-propelled grenade at the U.S. Embassy. No fatalities.
March 18, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Members of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic Jihad of Yemen fire a mortar at the U.S. Embassy. The shot misses the embassy, but hits nearby school killing two.
July 9, 2008. Istanbul, Turkey. Four armed terrorists attack the U.S. Consulate. Six people are killed.
September 17, 2008. Sana'a, Yemen. Terrorists dressed as military officials attack the U.S. Embassy with an arsenal of weapons including RPGs and detonate two car bombs. Sixteen people are killed, including an American student and her husband (they had been married for three weeks when the attack occurred). This is the second attack on this embassy in seven months.
Did he sell any of these instances as something they weren't like, let's say, an internet video? Question is, did Bush allow the military to do their job or tell them to stand down as Obama and his administration did? BTW, I thought blaming Bush for Obama's epic failure of a presidency had run it's course. I think the new thing is to blame the current congress for Obama's failures. I just want you to be up-to-date on who to blame for your leader's disasters in leadership.
you need to pay more tax

London, UK

#30615 May 10, 2014
Remember when Barack Obama was caught on a hot mic telling Russian President Dmitri Medvedyev to let incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin know that after his re-election he would have more "flexibility"? If you don't remember, check it out here. If you do, well now we are seeing a bit of that flexibility in motion. The Obama Department of Defense is going to spend nearly $700 million to buy Russian Mi-17 helicopters for the Afghan Air Force.

That's right,$700 million of U.S. taxpayer money is going to fund our enemy's air force. However, not only could this be considered treasonous, but even by the federal government's 2013 National Defense Authorization Act they are in violation of their own legislation.

According to Riz Novosti:

WASHINGTON, April 4 (By Maria Young for RIA Novosti) The US Department of Defense said Thursday it plans to sidestep a Congressional ban to purchase 30 helicopters from Russian state-owned defense firm Rosoboronexport, despite objections from US lawmakers who allege that the firm has equipped the Syrian government to commit brutal crimes against civilians.

"The Department of Defense (DOD) has notified Congress of its intent to contract with Rosoboronexport for 30 additional Mi-17 rotary-wing aircraft to support the Afghanistan National Security Forces (ANSF) Special Mission Wing," Pentagon spokesman James Gregory told RIA Novosti in emailed comments.

The 2013 National Defense Authorization Act, approved by Congress last year, includes an amendment that prohibits financial contracts between the United States and Rosoboronexport, except when the Secretary of Defense determines that such arrangements are in the interest of national security.

"Given current timelines, the department has determined that Rosoboronexport is the only viable means of meeting ANSF requirements" for the helicopters, Gregory said.

The contract totals $690 million, most of which would go to the Russian arms maker, he added.

Obviously the question should be, why are we not spending money on American made helicopters? Second, why are we spending any money on helicopters for enemies? Third, why are we giving money to Russia for these helicopters?

Well the Obama administration doesn't want the U.S. economy to actually improve, that's why they aren't spending here. It seems this is also a bit of the flexibility he spoke of in 2012 and maybe a bit of payback to President Putin. Also, the Afghans have been trained to operate Russian aircraft, so switching to a new platform would delay the transition by three years, according to Gregory.
Questions

Van Buren, AR

#30616 May 10, 2014
I voted for Alex Selkirk today

Location hidden

#30619 May 11, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he sell any of these instances as something they weren't like, let's say, an internet video? Question is, did Bush allow the military to do their job or tell them to stand down as Obama and his administration did? BTW, I thought blaming Bush for Obama's epic failure of a presidency had run it's course. I think the new thing is to blame the current congress for Obama's failures. I just want you to be up-to-date on who to blame for your leader's disasters in leadership.
Numb Nuts, the BS you posted above has long been debunked.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/bengh...
Politico

Cantonment, FL

#30620 May 11, 2014
Hell no.

It's SUNday. MOTHER's Day, you fools!!

No Polling Places Open, No Ballots To Be Cast.

Go call Your Moms.

“It's the one thing-INXS”

Since: Mar 14

Narragansett, RI

#30621 May 11, 2014
Politico wrote:
Hell no.
It's SUNday. MOTHER's Day, you fools!!
No Polling Places Open, No Ballots To Be Cast.
Go call Your Moms.
Good call. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
On The Record - Monday, Sept 31 ElDo News 6 hr sos 6
kasey doss/fennell keeping on the DL SHES BACK ... (Jan '15) 8 hr omg 18
Good places to eat 8 hr Hawngry 10
Colby Moore got married?!?! 8 hr Ugghhh 10
Ashley Madison 10 hr Alton 5
Colby Moore (Apr '12) 10 hr Honestly 8
Alarm sounding? 11 hr Kinda freaky alarm 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages