Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30543 May 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess I am going to have to break things down to a remedial level again for you to understand.
A perfect example of why I have said multipe times,'I did not say I was smart, I'm just not as ignorant as some of the others on this thread. TRYING TO BE NICE
If you had read what was under that heading you would have seen the subject matter I was reffering to was the correct use of caps in abbrevation.... something like, NATO or nato
And to "what you pointed out yesterday", apearently it is you that does not "comprehend" Feller.
Now listen up.
I will repeat it for you, I don't give a big rat's ass.
I knew it was wrong when I wrote it, and guess what, its going to take a Hell of a lot more than you to change that attitude.
Waste as much time as you like wearing SC and GC out, it will make me laugh at you even harder than I do.
Trying to be nice? I can't see where you have evr done that. I won't bother pointing out all the errors here "apearently" it does no good. You say you knew it was wrong when you wrote it, so you CHOOSE to be ignorant. Honestly that doesn't surprise me. But keep up the back peddling you can't even keep your irrational excuses straight. I don't use spell or grammar check, I don't need them to make a fool out of you. The remedial level you are referring to must be the classes you took in school I am sure they all had "remedial" in the course name. The signs are there, first you attempt to act smart, then you are made a fool of, then you give some ridiculous excuse about doing it on purpose, then you say you don't care, then you have a meltdown and disappear for a few days. Then after a few days you slither back in and start more trouble that you are incapable of finishing, and the whole cycle repeats. Poor pitiful, ignorant, predictable Barney.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30544 May 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell you what Blagg, put the post number up here where I said "Putin is shaking in his boots".
If you think this is the first time Russia as pulled stunts such as the ones mention above, got news for you......... it is not.
Just one more thing, with the Ukraine election about 20 days away now, never mind, that would be way over your head anyway..........
How about this- with Putins country on the edge of finicial disaster, think maybe he is flexing his mussels for his own benefif, just kind of a way of letting his own people not to screw with him.
Naw, dictatior, oops, President Putin would never do that, but you know more about your buddy Putin than I.
Barney, I am Speller Feller, and I approve this message.
If had a nickle for every time you say, "show me where I said...", and I give you the post number, then you have a ranting, cursing fit, and then you run away for weeks!
Been there, done that. The last time caused you to scamper away for weeks.

However, your theory above is...well...it's priceless!
To assume you know what 'I think' was your first err in judgement. That day will never happen.
It might be a good idea for you to try to get in touch with General Carlisle, Commander in the US Air Force in the Pacific, and tell him to just calm down and not worry so much about it. Make sure you let him know this is something Russia has done before, and stop sweating it.

Oh! And also let him know that it is just for the people of Russia...that it's just Putin flexing his MUSCLES to them and not the rest of the world! General Carlisle is under the impression that it was to demonstrate to the United States that Russia had the capabilities to do so and gather further intelligence.
I'm sure he will be relieved when he hears how you've gotten it all figured out!

You probably should also get in touch with Mike Green, senior vice-presidenfor Asia at the Center For Stratigic and International Studies a Washington based "think-tank". He said, "...the frequency of incidents was up, and described them as being evocative the Cold War.

I bet the people of Russia are really impressed, like you have pointed out above!

Oh, and Barney, I don't know President Putin. I was simply going by what the Rueters article stated. You better let them know what Putin's motives are...and CBS, because they picked the story up too. Maybe they will retract after you've spoken to them!!

(One thing I do know for a fact...the level of airway activity over my house may not allow anyone to sleep tonight! On the eve of a Presidential visit to our small town, I feel very safe! The skies above are filled with military planes and helicopters. My teenager spoke briefly with several Secret Service members today at school in casual conversation. My children witnessed the Presidents helicopter land at their school, then take off...land, take off...land, take off...I guess practice makes perfect.)
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30546 May 7, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what too much tv does. You should turn it off and be productive!
Like you...here.
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Otherwise, your silly 'running out of time...' comment could be taken as a threat!
Typical paranoid interpretation of a reference to your "Movement"

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30547 May 7, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to be nice? I can't see where you have evr done that. I won't bother pointing out all the errors here "apearently" it does no good. You say you knew it was wrong when you wrote it, so you CHOOSE to be ignorant. Honestly that doesn't surprise me. But keep up the back peddling you can't even keep your irrational excuses straight. I don't use spell or grammar check, I don't need them to make a fool out of you. The remedial level you are referring to must be the classes you took in school I am sure they all had "remedial" in the course name. The signs are there, first you attempt to act smart, then you are made a fool of, then you give some ridiculous excuse about doing it on purpose, then you say you don't care, then you have a meltdown and disappear for a few days. Then after a few days you slither back in and start more trouble that you are incapable of finishing, and the whole cycle repeats. Poor pitiful, ignorant, predictable Barney.
"Choose to be ignorant"

Let's break that down shall we, let us start with the definition of the word ignorant.

"lacking knowledge, information, or awareness about something in particular"

If one chooses to intentionally ignore something, then they were not ignorant of the correct way of doing it, they choose not to do it correctly.

Just as I choose to do it incorrectly,

Apearently, judging from your silent protest of that misspelled word, and numerous responses

you are behaving in a way that I expected.

Perhaps I was provoking that ever so predictable response

LMFAO- It works like a charm , every time..........

Kansas City Ks.

#30548 May 7, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
If had a nickle for every time you say, "show me where I said...", and I give you the post number, then you have a ranting, cursing fit, and then you run away for weeks!
To assume you know what 'I think' was your first err in judgement. That day will never happen.
It might be a good idea for you to try to get in touch with General Carlisle, Commander in the US Air Force in the Pacific, and tell him to just calm down and not worry so much about it. Make sure you let him know this is something Russia has done before, and stop sweating it.
Oh! And also let him know that it is just for the people of Russia...that it's just Putin flexing his MUSCLES to them and not the rest of the world! General Carlisle is under the impression that it was to demonstrate to the United States that Russia had the capabilities to do so and gather further intelligence.
I'm sure he will be relieved when he hears how you've gotten it all figured out!
You probably should also get in touch with Mike Green, senior vice-presidenfor Asia at the Center For Stratigic and International Studies a Washington based "think-tank". He said, "...the frequency of incidents was up, and described them as being evocative the Cold War.
I bet the people of Russia are really impressed, like you have pointed out above!
Oh, and Barney, I don't know President Putin. I was simply going by what the Rueters article stated. You better let them know what Putin's motives are...and CBS, because they picked the story up too. Maybe they will retract after you've spoken to them!!
(One thing I do know for a fact...the level of airway activity over my house may not allow anyone to sleep tonight! On the eve of a Presidential visit to our small town, I feel very safe! The skies above are filled with military planes and helicopters. My teenager spoke briefly with several Secret Service members today at school in casual conversation. My children witnessed the Presidents helicopter land at their school, then take off...land, take off...land, take off...I guess practice makes perfect.)
It is a relief to hear that the conversation between your child and Secret Service was of a casual nature.

Not to mention what a great experience that was for the kid, those are not things that very many young people get to see or do.

As for the helicopter, those are called touch and go's, it is indeed training, don't know about you but I had much rather fly with a well trained pilot, and the fact the pilot is familiar with where they land that aircraft, well I can not find anything wrong with that either.

Kansas City Ks.

#30549 May 7, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW-That General Carlisle thing, or Hawk as some of us like to call him, next time I get him on the phone I will say..........

Hawk, I must ask, is your concern up there just for Russia, or does the fact the area of your command contains the worlds five largest economies, 60% percent of the worlds population have any thing to do with it..........

Hawk, are you concerned about the host of potential conflicts in the area, like North Korea an China, damn Hawk, those three countries have the largest missile stock piles in the world and most of them pointed at the U.S. or our friends and allies .

Excuse me sir, I see, that is what you said, I will pass that along.

Kansas City Ks.

#30550 May 7, 2014
Now Hawk , I am a old school Republican, and I sure do think President Reagan was right when he said, "trust but verify" ..........

So I thought I would, here is what happen.......

Carlisle did not give details of the incidents and the Defense Department and the U.S. Air Force and Navy in the Pacific did not immediately respond to a request for more information.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/06/us-...

Guess that just goes to show you, what he says to Right Wing think tank can not be verified.
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30551 May 7, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you...here.
<quoted text>
Typical paranoid interpretation of a reference to your "Movement"
Typical lack of taking responsibility for your own words, and creating smoke where there is no fire! Something liberals do best! How foolish to spout off liberal propaganda, actually proclaim to wish to see others that disagree with you to be shot on tv for you to see, and then accuse me of paranoid interpretation.

I am no more a 'militia' or a 'movement' than you are a conservative Republican!
I've never even fired a gun, but I know and even love others who have.
I have attended a public high school sponsored shooting club state competition before, and there were lots of guns there. They were carried and fired by respectful, carefully trained, high school students from across the state of Arkansas, competing for a state title, so they could add a big trophy for their public high school trophy case!
I never felt in fear for my life, but was beyond impressed by the respectful, kind, and sweet nature of the hundreds of high school students there participating in the event.
Other than that public high school State shooting competition, that's it for me.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#30552 May 7, 2014
We should care about how a welfare check is spent at walmart or anyplace else, After all it's tax payer money our money. I don't want to see my money being spent on a bunch of junk food, TV dinners and crape like that, So they can feed the kids a quick lunch so they can get over to the boy friends house and make some more welfare babies.
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30553 May 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Now Hawk , I am a old school Republican, and I sure do think President Reagan was right when he said, "trust but verify" ..........
Carlisle did not give details of the incidents and the Defense Department and the U.S. Air Force and Navy in the Pacific did not immediately respond to a request for more information.
Guess that just goes to show you, what he says to Right Wing think tank can not be verified.
Nice try, Barney. However, lying never pays off.
Your audacity to proclaim that you have disproved information and it has not been verified puts you in a league of your own.
It's unfortunate that you lied about this Rueters article.
When you post something this ridiculous, you continue to bring about your own self-destruction. You open the door for ridicule, you beg to be mocked and when it comes your way, just remember it is self-inflicted.
There is simply no reason to continue this conversation. You lied, anyone that reads the link knows you lied, and you know you lied.
I wish you wouldn't do this to yourself, but you do.
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30554 May 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW-That General Carlisle thing, or Hawk as some of us like to call him, next time I get him on the phone I will say..........
Hawk, I must ask, is your concern up there just for Russia, or does the fact the area of your command contains the worlds five largest economies, 60% percent of the worlds population have any thing to do with it..........
Hawk, are you concerned about the host of potential conflicts in the area, like North Korea an China, damn Hawk, those three countries have the largest missile stock piles in the world and most of them pointed at the U.S. or our friends and allies .
Excuse me sir, I see, that is what you said, I will pass that along.
Okie-Dokie! Sounds good! Please let us know the outcome!
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30555 May 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a relief to hear that the conversation between your child and Secret Service was of a casual nature.
Not to mention what a great experience that was for the kid, those are not things that very many young people get to see or do.
As for the helicopter, those are called touch and go's, it is indeed training, don't know about you but I had much rather fly with a well trained pilot, and the fact the pilot is familiar with where they land that aircraft, well I can not find anything wrong with that either.
It was a great experience! SS were pleasant, but stoic. Opportunity of a lifetime, for sure!
Seeing this helicopter trial run was also once in a lifetime!
Politics and tragedy aside, my children will have an opportunity few get, and today they will be a part of history. That is fantastic!

Kansas City Ks.

#30556 May 7, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a great experience! SS were pleasant, but stoic. Opportunity of a lifetime, for sure!
Seeing this helicopter trial run was also once in a lifetime!
Politics and tragedy aside, my children will have an opportunity few get, and today they will be a part of history. That is fantastic
I respectively agree.

Kansas City Ks.

#30557 May 7, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try, Barney. However, lying never pays off.
Your audacity to proclaim that you have disproved information and it has not been verified puts you in a league of your own.
It's unfortunate that you lied about this Rueters article.
When you post something this ridiculous, you continue to bring about your own self-destruction. You open the door for ridicule, you beg to be mocked and when it comes your way, just remember it is self-inflicted.
There is simply no reason to continue this conversation. You lied, anyone that reads the link knows you lied, and you know you lied.
I wish you wouldn't do this to yourself, but you do.
OMG- you are not this f*ucking stupid, quite acting like such a knuckle head, you know damn well you either did not read the entire article, or did not read it all before running off at the mouth about it.

The cut and paste below came from the Reuters article you referred to in your post but did not bother to post a link.......... NO worries, I just posted it the second time for you.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/05/06/us -..
Speller Feller

Oklahoma City, OK

#30558 May 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG- you are not this f*ucking stupid, quite acting like such a knuckle head, you know damn well you either did not read the entire article, or did not read it all before running off at the mouth about it.
The cut and paste below came from the Reuters article you referred to in your post but did not bother to post a link.......... NO worries, I just posted it the second time for you.
I'm glad you reposted it, and I encourage everyone to go read it. It will prove what an inept mind you have in reading comprehension.
You shouldn't fight a fight when you have already lost!
Speller Feller

Oklahoma City, OK

#30559 May 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should go back, focus on the article, and read it slowly.
You are completely mistaken about the context, or you are lying and distorting the content on purpose.
The incident happened, the General was very specific to the committee he was speaking to, even showing a picture of our military intercepting a Russian plane.
That is also on the article. You must have missed that.
The General didn't give details on ALL of the other very real incidents that are happening and that he spoke of to the committee, and were cited in the beginning of the article.
And the Defense Department, the Navy and Air Force didn't respond to Reuters request for more information, nor do they have to respond, you big goofball, not because there were no occurrences, as the article clearly states that have been ongoing and with more frequency since the Cold War.
How you 'missed' all of that, be it intentional or through stupidity, only you know...but maybe you don't...
citizen

Blytheville, AR

#30560 May 7, 2014
Is it time to vote?

Kansas City Ks.

#30561 May 7, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You really should go back, focus on the article, and read it slowly.
You are completely mistaken about the context, or you are lying and distorting the content on purpose.
The incident happened, the General was very specific to the committee he was speaking to, even showing a picture of our military intercepting a Russian plane.
That is also on the article. You must have missed that.
The General didn't give details on ALL of the other very real incidents that are happening and that he spoke of to the committee, and were cited in the beginning of the article.
And the Defense Department, the Navy and Air Force didn't respond to Reuters request for more information, nor do they have to respond, you big goofball, not because there were no occurrences, as the article clearly states that have been ongoing and with more frequency since the Cold War.
How you 'missed' all of that, be it intentional or through stupidity, only you know...but maybe you don't...
No doubt he said it numb nuts, but nobody is stepping up to verify his story as the article said and it was some slick from another think tank that said that said that about the frequency anyway.

My god, who has ever heard of some one from the Pentagon saber rattling in front of a think tank in Washington D.C..

One the largest think tanks in D,C., now if you have the balls young man, tell us how many Republicans sit on the board of directors of that think tank that was founded by Republicans.
Speller feller

United States

#30562 May 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt he said it numb nuts, but nobody is stepping up to verify his story as the article said and it was some slick from another think tank that said that said that about the frequency anyway.
My god, who has ever heard of some one from the Pentagon saber rattling in front of a think tank in Washington D.C..
One the largest think tanks in D,C., now if you have the balls young man, tell us how many Republicans sit on the board of directors of that think tank that was founded by Republicans.
Rueters doesn't dispute the validity of the incidents occurring. In fact, never once in the entire article...even what you've quoted, is there a question of the validity. The only one that thinks the info isn't verified is your poor, simplistic, thick, failing mind.
And to top it off, you are accusing a General in the United States Air Force of being a liar!

The title of the article doesn't dispute whether it's correct and needs to be verified...the title of the article by Rueters says Russian planes FLEW...

Just because you repeat false and stupid information doesn't make it correct information.
But it does prove you to be a false and stupid idiot.
You are speaking out of your already lunatic mind, and instead of realizing it, you continue to make an idiot out of yourself.
Which is perfectly fine with me!!
Do we believe a General, Reuters, CBS, and every other affiliate that is running the story as truth, or do we listen to Barney.
That's simply rhetorical, as the answer is clear.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30563 May 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Hopefully, this will stop you from responding any further...the entire article. It's doubtful you will shut up, because I'm not sure you have the capability to understand the articulation of the article below, but it will be a good laugh for those that can comprehend what they read to compare the article with your analysis!
It's really a gutsy move on your part, though, to call a General in the Air Force a liar.
I'm not sure why you brought in the Pentagon...that was never mentioned by anyone but you...again, perfect example of ineptness!

"U.S.: Russian Planes Flew Near California, Guam, in Upped Activity"

(Reuters)- The head of U.S. air forces in the Pacific said on Monday that Russia's intervention in Ukraine had been accompanied by a significant increase in Russian air activity in the Asia-Pacific region in a show of strength and to gather intelligence.

General Herbert "Hawk" Carlisle said the activity had included Russian flights to the coast of California, and around the U.S. Pacific island of Guam.
Carlisle said the number of long-range Russian patrols around the Japanese islands and Korea had increased "drastically." He said there had also been "a lot more ship activity as well."

Speaking at Washington's Center for Strategic and International Studies think tank, Carlisle showed a slide of a U.S. F-15 fighter jet intercepting a Russian "Bear" aircraft over Guam. He used the Cold War NATO name for Russia's Tupolov Tu-95 strategic bomber.

"Certainly what's going on in Ukraine and Crimea is a challenge for us and it's a challenge for us in Asia Pacific as well as Europe," Carlisle said.
He said there had been "a significant" increase in Russian activity in the Asia Pacific "and we relate a lot of that to what's going on in the Ukraine."

"They've come with their long-range aviation out to the coast of California, they've circumnavigated Guam," he said.
"That's to demonstrate their capability to do it, it's to gather intel," Carlisle said, adding that the surveillance had included observation of military exercises involving U.S. forces in South Korea and Japan.
"There are things that are concerning with respect to how they operate and how transparent they are with other nations in the vicinity," he said.

Mike Green, senior vice president for Asia at CSIS, said the frequency of incidents was up and described them as being "evocative of the Cold War".
Russian President Vladimir Putin announced in 2007 that Russia was resuming Soviet-era sorties by its strategic bomber aircraft near NATO airspace that were suspended in 1992 after the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Putin, who made the announcement during a joint military exercise with China, said the move was necessary to guarantee Russia's safety and that other nations had not followed Moscow's example in suspending such flights."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Layoffs at Murphy Oil Corp tomorrow? 7 hr roboblogger2 3
Dr. Grant v. The El Dorado ER 12 hr Blah 23
Larry Holder 13 hr Dr dre 20
Always blaming somebody else 15 hr Mia 20
best family dr (Jan '12) 16 hr Marthawashington 15
m mc 17 hr Nadia 3
For those who wanna leave El Dorado but can't, ... 19 hr colin 17
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web