Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30464 May 3, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE still Blaggard F*CKWAD since you dont seem to compprehend I will say it again Balggard and Hugh Jass are the only two names I use. I dont need ten or twenty like you do. Many people agree with me already because I am often right you on the other hand have to create online personas to make it look like others agree. The only problem with that is even a first grader could tell by writing style that you are the same.
You can tell by the writing style, well Feller, I can't say I disagree with that either.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#30465 May 3, 2014
The new GDP numbers are in and they just added to the Obama administration's GDP deficit bringing the net loss to 4.3%. Unless, of course, you figure the GDP the "new" way, where things like entertainment and R&D are counted, you end up with a net gain because the "new" way makes the GDP numbers show 3% higher on average than the old way which every other country in the world uses. It's a sad, pathetic attempt to make the ultimate failure that is the Obama administration look better than it really is.
Blaggard

Las Vegas, NV

#30466 May 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell by the writing style, well Feller, I can't say I disagree with that either.
you couldnt be more wrong but then again that is quite normal for you.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30467 May 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, poor little peon that you are, if it helps you sleep at night to tell yourself that all of these people that have disagreed with you post after post, year after year are all the same people, as you have bellowed and accused year after year on this very thread, then sleep on.
As wrong as you have been proven to be post after post, year after year, and the self-inflicted shame you have caused yourself to endure post after post, year after year, with your paranoid accusations, your cursing rants, your inability to have a political leg to stand on, your Sybil personalities, your runaway bride antics, your lack of clarity (see above rambling)...Well, it's no wonder you would like to convince 'yourselves' that only one person continues to disagree with you.
(Big sigh...)
The fact is, Barney, your reading comprehension is so questionable, that your ability to discern differences/similarities in writing styles has zero credibility.
On the flip side, your writing style is so predictable, that your feeble attempts at 'pulling the wool over our eyes' has zero credibility.
You are in a lose/ lose situation with this silly game you are trying to play. Why not give this one up, and regurgitate one of your other old tricks? This one just continues to prove how silly you are.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30468 May 4, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text> What I get is a good belly laugh at the way you are twisting in the wind clearly wrong obviously ignorant and yet you dont have the sense to stop making a fool of yourself. Everybody thinks you are an assinine little weasle and they are right, and if anyone begins to doubt you chime right in and prove it again.
Barney isn't smart enough to be a weasel!
He is of a lower level of life form( think EARTH WORM).
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30469 May 4, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, poor little peon that you are, if it helps you sleep at night to tell yourself that all of these people that have disagreed with you post after post, year after year are all the same people, as you have bellowed and accused year after year on this very thread, then sleep on.
As wrong as you have been proven to be post after post, year after year, and the self-inflicted shame you have caused yourself to endure post after post, year after year, with your paranoid accusations, your cursing rants, your inability to have a political leg to stand on, your Sybil personalities, your runaway bride antics, your lack of clarity (see above rambling)...Well, it's no wonder you would like to convince 'yourselves' that only one person continues to disagree with you.
(Big sigh...)
The fact is, Barney, your reading comprehension is so questionable, that your ability to discern differences/similarities in writing styles has zero credibility.
On the flip side, your writing style is so predictable, that your feeble attempts at 'pulling the wool over our eyes' has zero credibility.
You are in a lose/ lose situation with this silly game you are trying to play. Why not give this one up, and regurgitate one of your other old tricks? This one just continues to prove how silly you are.
Then why did you just waste a half an hour/day coming up with this masterpiece of nonsense?

It seem he owns a great deal of your extremely valuable time.

Hilarious

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30470 May 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
" WOW just WOW I don't know if I have ever seen anyone so clueless"
Me Either..........
You should really get out more often, try some of that Micky D's coffee, might open your eyes a bit.
Barney ! You finally Identified where you actually work! So it's Mickey Ds! Being the fry cook there must be rewarding and also a highly intellectual place to work. Tell us all what hours of the day are your shift so we can view such a genius as you at work.
Until you just revealed your work location , I thought that your job was that of a janitor.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30472 May 4, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I seldom, if ever, agree with anything Barney has to say, but this post comes across as a Pharasee.("I did more than you to help the tornado victims.") Not everyone that does a good deed brags about it
While hunkering down in our own basement, I first heard that Vilonia was struck once again. I immediately thought of you and yours and said a small prayer.

Best wishes.

Hillary for President
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30473 May 4, 2014
unfinished business wrote:
<quoted text> Barney isn't smart enough to be a weasel!
He is of a lower level of life form( think EARTH WORM).
Sieg Heil

Location hidden

#30474 May 4, 2014
unfinished business wrote:
<quoted text> Barney ! You finally Identified where you actually work! So it's Mickey Ds! Being the fry cook there must be rewarding and also a highly intellectual place to work. Tell us all what hours of the day are your shift so we can view such a genius as you at work.
Until you just revealed your work location , I thought that your job was that of a janitor.
Hey Chief Inspector

Does Barney work there, or did Barney get one of the, 2,739,726 cups of coffee served each each day to McDonalds' customers .

Location hidden

#30475 May 4, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
(Big sigh...)
OMG,

Does this mean that Barney II shall never know the spoils of a Topix victory?

Location hidden

#30476 May 4, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
(Big sigh...)
Sure hope your correct about more than one person, sure hate to think I spent all this time pissing off only one, lonely, Republican.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30477 May 4, 2014
30469 and 30474 perfect example of identical nonsensical blather so t is either the same person (as we all know it is) or two people that are remarkably stupid and identical in their stupidity. Nice try Barn but these two posts serve to prove our point, neither of the posts make any sense at all, or for that matter have anything to do with anything.

Location hidden

#30478 May 4, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
30469 and 30474 perfect example of identical nonsensical blather so t is either the same person (as we all know it is) or two people that are remarkably stupid and identical in their stupidity. Nice try Barn but these two posts serve to prove our point, neither of the posts make any sense at all, or for that matter have anything to do with anything.
Since you are so sure Redd and Barney are the same, why second guess yourself,
thinking there could be two people.

Just thinking out loud here, but if one knows how to change there IP from city to city at will, that others would know how to do it as well.

Well I must ask MR. Feller,
could that create a paranoid Topix poster with a guilty conscious?
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30479 May 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking out loud here, but if one knows how to change there IP from city to city at will, that others would know how to do it as well.
Again nonsensical blather but to the I believe you were trying to make, I dont know how to change the IP city because I simply dont care enough about it to take the time to bother. Yes I do post under the names hugh jass and Blaggard from many different locations because I have a real job and travel extensively some mornings I post from home and sometimes from work during the day home shows up as Fort Smith usually while work has COX commercial internet so it always show up as their main commercial hub which I understand to be Wichita so while I am sure that in your delusional little world you think that people go to great lengths to try to trick you, the truth is we just dont care. I dont post from the same locations because I am not often in the same location. Here is the difference I can easily explain the changing of my location while you are still to lilly livered to even admit that you have pseudonyms. Sad really.
Actually

Jonesboro, AR

#30480 May 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chief Inspector
Does Barney work there, or did Barney get one of the, 2,739,726 cups of coffee served each each day to McDonalds' customers .
The former
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30481 May 4, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you just waste a half an hour/day coming up with this masterpiece of nonsense?
It seem he owns a great deal of your extremely valuable time.
Hilarious
My post took mere minutes. Morons only need a couple of minutes of my time...I had a couple of minutes for you and your buddy!
And please, don't you worry about my valuable time. I only use my valuable time for those that have value to me! Not for a couple of morons!

I'm sorry that a simple post takes you half an hour or all day to compose. It makes sense why a simple mind that spends hours on a post would think it hilarious....poor old thing.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30482 May 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope your correct about more than one person, sure hate to think I spent all this time pissing off only one, lonely, Republican.
Glad you are finally admitting it! Sure hope you shut up about it now!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30483 May 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I MUST answer, no guilty conscious here, Sybil.
Make up your mind...you know we aren't all the same person...? you know we are all the same person....? thinking out loud has caused you to be confused...you have no political credibility, and can't intelligently discuss politics, so you only discuss what you know...stupidity....

Location hidden

#30484 May 4, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I MUST answer, no guilty conscious here, Sybil.
Make up your mind...you know we aren't all the same person...? you know we are all the same person....? thinking out loud has caused you to be confused...you have no political credibility, and can't intelligently discuss politics, so you only discuss what you know...stupidity....
What is the subject of your post above? Just what is it you are discussing ......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessica Knight/ Jason Knight 1 hr hmmm 11
Does anybody know this Jeff Lee Burns from Smac... 4 hr All the same 6
anyone know this freak mike thompson? 6 hr hates a thief 2
Baltimore 7 hr Prosperity 15
boorays 11 hr Yuk 4
shooting in calion 12 hr dr phil 26
Joann Davis snapped 13 hr JoAnn davis 26
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE