No

Other (explain below)

speller feller

Conway, AR

#30420 Apr 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
" WOW just WOW I don't know if I have ever seen anyone so clueless"
Me Either..........
You should really get out more often, try some of that Micky D's coffee, might open your eyes a bit.
You should really try sticking to the issues that have been presented to you. On this page alone, you have chosen to ignore 'political discourse' that you once asked for, and you chose to resort to childish, silly, Barney games!
I don't find you funny. I just find you childish and pitiful.
Blaggard

Las Vegas, NV

#30421 Apr 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF-LMFAO Let me break this down for you.
McDonald's has a "breakfast dollar menu".
They will also give you a free cup of coffee with the purchase of, ONE, item from that dollar menu.
As I said, your opinion, and a dollar, will get you a free cup of coffee!
now you are just making shit up to try to save face too late you are still wrong...IDIOT

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30422 Apr 28, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>now you are just making shit up to try to save face too late you are still wrong...IDIOT
I hear coffee works for constipation as well, you had better get down to Micky D's and get you a FREE cup.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney)
It's another salvo in the ongoing fast-food breakfast war: McDonald's announced Friday that it will offer customers nationwide a free cup of McCafe coffee for two weeks.
The nation's largest fast-food chain said the campaign, which kicks off on Monday, will give breakfast customers at its participating locations a free 12-ounce small coffee. And it will be up to each McDonald's location to decide if customers get just one cup or refills on the free coffee.

Kansas City Ks.

#30423 Apr 28, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You should really try sticking to the issues that have been presented to you. On this page alone, you have chosen to ignore 'political discourse' that you once asked for, and you chose to resort to childish, silly, Barney games!
"I sure hope McDonalds doesn't let you near a register if you think a dollar coffee means its free"

Sure seems to me, from your above quote, coffee was your issue, that you presented to me.
Blaggard

Las Vegas, NV

#30424 Apr 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"I sure hope McDonalds doesn't let you near a register if you think a dollar coffee means its free"
Sure seems to me, from your above quote, coffee was your issue, that you presented to me.
It wasnt him it was me retard. Oh and thank you again for posting proof that you are stupid.. Tn the story you cited to try and save your ignorant face from further humiliation was from March 28th and it was a promotion for 2 weeks. so number one it ended 2 weeks ago and number two it did not require a dollar menu purchase. So here we are and you have made a fool of yourself again with an article that you referred to. so just to state what other have already. "if I have to pay a dollar for it then its not free.

Kansas City Ks.

#30425 Apr 28, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasnt him it was me retard. Oh and thank you again for posting proof that you are stupid.. Tn the story you cited to try and save your ignorant face from further humiliation was from March 28th and it was a promotion for 2 weeks. so number one it ended 2 weeks ago and number two it did not require a dollar menu purchase. So here we are and you have made a fool of yourself again with an article that you referred to. so just to state what other have already. "if I have to pay a dollar for it then its not free.
OMG, LMAO, what difference does it make when the promotion ended, and I did not say a purchase from the dollar menu was required.

I said a purchase from the dollar menu would get you a free cup, the buck was for the burrito, not the coffee. GET IT?

But only during the promotional time limit only please.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30426 Apr 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you even talking about! I never talked to you about McDonalds coffee.
That is not a quote from me. What is wrong with you? Why must you resort to lies in order to avoid political issues?
Don't be a liar !

Kansas City Ks.

#30427 Apr 28, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Post # 30411, is this the discourse you are speaking of ?

Looks like it is the only other post here by "speller feller" .

Before you get to feeling to left out, I suggest you read post 30417, not sure you can correlate that post as a follow up to yours, but trust me, that was its intention.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30428 Apr 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you get to feeling to left out, I suggest you read post 30417, not sure you can correlate that post as a follow up to yours, but trust me, that was its intention.
Barney, listen to me carefully. You have nothing politically to offer. You are a buffoon, and you are rattling here about nonsense. Complete nonsense.
I don't even know what you are trying to 'prove'!
But you know as well as we all know, that you are not correct. You never are.
However, if you would like to be productive, why don't you make an attempt to be a good democrat and help those that have lost everything in mere seconds.
My children have a classmate that was killed in a tornado last night...along with his brother. I have been at a Red Cross command center sorting supplies and clothing for children and families that are close to my heart, that have been left with only the clothes on their backs.
The town that we call home has been leveled, and those that I know and loved are dead.
My children are fixing meals, searching rubble, and sorting water bottles.
Frankly, I would pay $100 right now to pour a pot of coffee over your head as you sit and nit pick a post about coffee...that you are wrong about anyway!!!
Why don't you go to your local Red Cross and see what you can do for any number of people that live in the almost 100 mile path that was devastated last night by Mother Nature?
Or why don't you watch Buffoon Obama stumble over knowing that AR stands for Arkansas instead of his bumbling slip of Arizona as he mumbled through trying to read his notes!?!?
But as far as the topic of a cup of coffee...you can take a nice hot cup and choke on it...and I'll pay ya a dollar!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30429 Apr 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, listen to me carefully. You have nothing politically to offer. You are a buffoon, and you are rattling here about nonsense. Complete nonsense.
However, if you would like to be productive, why don't you make an attempt to be a good democrat and help those that have lost everything in mere seconds.
My children have a classmate that was killed in a tornado last night...along with his brother. I have been at a Red Cross command center sorting supplies and clothing for children and families that are close to my heart, that have been left with only the clothes on their backs.
The town that we call home has been leveled, and those that I know and loved are dead.
Frankly, I would pay $100 right now to pour a pot of coffee over your head as you sit and nit pick a post about coffee...that you are wrong about anyway!!!
Why don't you go to your local Red Cross and see what you can do for any number of people that live in the almost 100 mile path that was devastated last night by Mother Nature?
Or why don't you watch Buffoon Obama stumble over knowing that AR stands for Arkansas instead of his bumbling slip of Arizona as he mumbled through trying to read his notes!?!?
But as far as the topic of a cup of coffee...you can take a nice hot cup and choke on it...and I'll pay ya a dollar!

Kansas City Ks.

#30430 Apr 28, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>

TAKE YOUR DOLLAR - and donate to the victims of that terrible natural disaster that you just used the victims of as political pawns.

Have you no shame.
Waco

United States

#30431 Apr 28, 2014
Did I VOTE TODAY. Really none of your business and that goes for everyone that has posted on this stupid forum. Do you understand? We'll do you.
BarneyIV

Jonesboro, AR

#30432 Apr 28, 2014
Waco wrote:
Did I VOTE TODAY. Really none of your business and that goes for everyone that has posted on this stupid forum. Do you understand? We'll do you.
It's spelled "whacko" not "Waco"
Obama Christ

Oklahoma City, OK

#30433 Apr 28, 2014
We will all die if we do not love the Obama Christ he is our savior and he shall return from the pit of hell and rise to slay all non-homosexuals.
Blaggard

Las Vegas, NV

#30434 Apr 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, LMAO, what difference does it make when the promotion ended, and I did not say a purchase from the dollar menu was required.
I said a purchase from the dollar menu would get you a free cup, the buck was for the burrito, not the coffee. GET IT?
But only during the promotional time limit only please.
What I get is a good belly laugh at the way you are twisting in the wind clearly wrong obviously ignorant and yet you dont have the sense to stop making a fool of yourself. Everybody thinks you are an assinine little weasle and they are right, and if anyone begins to doubt you chime right in and prove it again.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30435 Apr 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
TAKE YOUR DOLLAR - and donate to the victims of that terrible natural disaster that you just used the victims of as political pawns.
Have you no shame.
You aren't worth a dollar nor a dime.
You also know zero about the world around you because you are, in fact, a zero.
Of the things in this world that cause one to consider good in the midst of bad you will forever be pond scum.

Kansas City Ks.

#30437 Apr 30, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text> What I get is a good belly laugh at the way you are twisting in the wind clearly wrong obviously ignorant and yet you dont have the sense to stop making a fool of yourself. Everybody thinks you are an assinine little weasle and they are right, and if anyone begins to doubt you chime right in and prove it again.
"clearly wrong obviously ignorant"

"ASSININE" "WEASLE"

Clearly!

Kansas City Ks.

#30438 Apr 30, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Of the things in this world that cause one to consider good in the midst of bad you will forever be pond scum.

Taking your inability to refrain from comment,(in multi charatchers as well) I can only conclude you have a penchant for pond scum.

Kansas City Ks.

#30439 Apr 30, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>

BTW- What is the name of that wonderful Charm School you graduated from?
Old Army

Crossett, AR

#30441 Apr 30, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
I seldom, if ever, agree with anything Barney has to say, but this post comes across as a Pharasee.("I did more than you to help the tornado victims.") Not everyone that does a good deed brags about it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is this woman 29 min interested 6
Fitness center 1 hr JusSayn 9
Tiffany Duncan (Nov '13) 4 hr ninjadanny87 35
Non Custodial Parents 12 hr EldoMasterBlaster 2
Garbage 12 hr EldoMasterBlaster 4
Poll greg anders - do you hate me (May '10) 17 hr Local 43
Prince Albert!? Who has one!? 19 hr JusSayn 7

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 01 at 9:51AM CDT

More from around the web

El Dorado People Search