Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30249 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pleased Putin explained that deal to you, being you two are BFF's, so you could give me that update.
I was thinking maybe Putin was just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit concerned that the USA's top
spy, the head of the CIA, is in Kiev, that is the capital of the Ukraine not a D.C. suburb.
Maybe a little tit for tat, with and unarmed jet.
Again, who am I to argue with you and Vladimir.
Congrats Barney that was even stupider than most of your posts. It doesnt even make any sense. Your cause is lost so you just spew stupidity. By the way the other day you were saying I was friends with Putin now its speller feller? what gives? Are you really that stupid...oh nevermind...of course you are.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30250 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>. Remember Obama promised he would be more compromising to Putin after the election and so far he seems to have been very accommodating I hate to think that Obama is letting Putin know who and where our top spies are located but then he is running the country and seems to know what's best.
Good thinking midget, but don't you think for just a sec. that just might be the point, they wanted the world to know he was there.

It is a far stretch of the imagination for you, i'm sure, that the CIA has the capability to move whom ever they wish in and out of there undetected.

Location hidden

#30251 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Barney that was even stupider than most of your posts. It doesnt even make any sense. Your cause is lost so you just spew stupidity. By the way the other day you were saying I was friends with Putin now its speller feller? what gives? Are you really that stupid...oh nevermind...of course you are.
You are correct, I am not, but evidently you are, you own these words, remember?
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30252 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thinking midget, but don't you think for just a sec. that just might be the point, they wanted the world to know he was there.
It is a far stretch of the imagination for you, i'm sure, that the CIA has the capability to move whom ever they wish in and out of there undetected.
You are probably right, Obama wants the world to know that we aren't really interested in preventing the restructuring go the Soviet Union. Let's see, we roll over on Crimea, Iran, Pakistan, desert Israel, provide free healthcare, phones, food, housing and most everything else to anyone who will vote Democratic. Demonize workers, the educated, Christians and anyone that questions his policies. Yes, I think he and Putin have got this in hand. Throw in Secret Weapon Barney and heck, we will be able to burn conservative literature and churches within a generation.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30253 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, I am not, but evidently you are, you own these words, remember?
Again you make no sense and again your stupidity is on display for all to see. I own MY comments and as I have said I post under Hugh Jass and Blaggard not any others. But you are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black when you have posted under at least 5 separate names today alone. I am proud of my comments and I take credit for them. You on the other hand use pseudonyms to act like a race baiting little narcissist. Just because other make a fool of you as I do does not mean we are all the same person. So in conclusion yes you are that stupid.

Location hidden

#30254 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you make no sense and again your stupidity is on display for all to see. I own MY comments and as I have said I post under Hugh Jass and Blaggard not any others. But you are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black when you have posted under at least 5 separate names today alone. I am proud of my comments and I take credit for them. You on the other hand use pseudonyms to act like a race baiting little narcissist. Just because other make a fool of you as I do does not mean we are all the same person. So in conclusion yes you are that stupid
Well you had better tell all these other names to quite posting from the same IP"s as yours and all of you coming and going at the same time day after day after day, it looks just a weeeeeeeeeeeee bit suspicious.

Just saying

Location hidden

#30255 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right, Obama wants the world to know that we aren't really interested in preventing the restructuring go the Soviet Union. Let's see, we roll over on Crimea, Iran, Pakistan, desert Israel, provide free healthcare, phones, food, housing and most everything else to anyone who will vote Democratic. Demonize workers, the educated, Christians and anyone that questions his policies. Yes, I think he and Putin have got this in hand. Throw in Secret Weapon Barney and heck, we will be able to burn conservative literature and churches within a generation.
Sure was nice for George W. Bush to give all those free phones to Democrat voters.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30256 Apr 14, 2014
oh and I noticed you are back to rating my posts and others posts as sexually tittilating you're a sick little monkeyspank arent you.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30257 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you had better tell all these other names to quite posting from the same IP"s as yours and all of you coming and going at the same time day after day after day, it looks just a weeeeeeeeeeeee bit suspicious.
Just saying

Show me where the posts are from the same IP. You cant because they are not they dont even come from the same areas and are consistently from those areas. But I am sure you have proof right I mean to know my IP you would have to be doing something illegal but go ahead show us Barneyreddheilhitlerheyhitlerh eloise. show us where its all at the same time and all from the same place . you cant of course but I am happy to continue to humiliate you.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30258 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure was nice for George W. Bush to give all those free phones to Democrat voters.
George W Bush didnt do it you idiot. It was a plan put in place by Ronald Reagan for HOME PHONE service in case of emergency. OBAMA made it a cell phone program.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30259 Apr 14, 2014
it is amazing how easy it is to bait you and control you. I mention your judge it icons and you change them in seconds just to "prove me wrong" then try to say you eran't the one doing it. Such an idiot. You make it so easy to make a fool of you. The fact that you change right away only makes it more obvious its you.

Location hidden

#30260 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
oh and I noticed you are back to rating my posts and others posts as sexually tittilating you're a sick little monkeyspank arent you.
I'm still posting from a I phone and still have no Idea WTF you are talking about.

Apparently, from the way you spelled this, "tittilating," you're the one with sex on your mind.

Location hidden

#30261 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
George W Bush didnt do it you idiot. It was a plan put in place by Ronald Reagan for HOME PHONE service in case of emergency. OBAMA made it a cell phone program.
Wrong on both accounts Midget.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30262 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still posting from a I phone and still have no Idea WTF you are talking about.
Apparently, from the way you spelled this, "tittilating," you're the one with sex on your mind.
Again so easy to control and so predictable. And you are right I did misspell that word I should "quite" doing that but I probably wont "loose" any sleep over it.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30263 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No Im not
Come on where is your evidence on others you claim are me. Where are the posts you claim are at the same time from the same area. Come on smart guy where is the same IP info you claim. You going to run away like a little bitch on this one too?

Location hidden

#30264 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
it is amazing how easy it is to bait you and control you. I mention your judge it icons and you change them in seconds just to "prove me wrong" then try to say you eran't the one doing it. Such an idiot. You make it so easy to make a fool of you. The fact that you change right away only makes it more obvious its you.
I "changed them in seconds", OMG, you delusional basturd. How in the Hell can any one change anything on here once it is posted?
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30265 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the political discourse from a master at its best!
Truly, you are a political guru!

Location hidden

#30266 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Again so easy to control and so predictable. And you are right I did misspell that word I should "quite" doing that but I probably wont "loose" any sleep over it

And you damn sure would not parrot any phrases you read on this thread either would you?
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30267 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I "changed them in seconds", OMG, you delusional basturd. How in the Hell can any one change anything on here once it is posted?
you immediately changed your pattern, and how do you know they cant be changed if you never do it? Oh and its bastArd retard.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30268 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And you damn sure would not parrot any phrases you read on this thread either would you?
Come on f*ckwad where is your evidence? you are so f*cking sure of it. It should be easy to prove

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bust on college 24 min wtf 5
Chubby pretty chicks that are willing and ready 27 min bbw chasr 1
Prettiest girls in Union County. 34 min bring her back 65
computer thugs 51 min Azzhole 47
Anybody ever tried to get custody back from dhs? (Aug '11) 1 hr Hills 74
Any girls like to go a little fast 1 hr putting it in slow 11
Odem 2 hr Hills 1
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE