Yes

No

Other (explain below)

feller speller

San Jose, CA

#30237 Apr 14, 2014
Hey Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
So naive, you think you are the only person on here capable of changing their posting address.
How do you know I am not Redd, you don't, I could be Blaggard or a number of others, but you know better don't ya??????????
Ba haw- haw- haw
Your inept speech, with its repetitive ramblings about the very same thing, will forever and always give you away, you big dope!
You could be an alien from putter space...but you're not.
You are just plain, old, pathetic Barney....
Thinking yourself wise, proving yourself foolish!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30238 Apr 14, 2014
OlPapaw wrote:
Dear Heil Hitler,
The name you have chosen is a synonym for hatred, and some of the greatest crimes against humanity ever committed.
Here's hoping you end up just like your idol.
Yes sir! Absolutely right!
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30239 Apr 14, 2014
feller speller wrote:
<quoted text>
Your inept speech, with its repetitive ramblings about the very same thing, will forever and always give you away, you big dope!
You could be an alien from putter space...but you're not.
You are just plain, old, pathetic Barney....
Thinking yourself wise, proving yourself foolish!
I wish you would leave Barney alone, really, he's doing the best he can.
feller speller

Conway, AR

#30240 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would leave Barney alone, really, he's doing the best he can.
Well, now it might not be Barney...it might be Redd...or cooter brown...or bad, bad, Redd Barney Brown.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30241 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
http://hamptonroads.com/2014/0 4/russian-fighter-jet-taunts-u s-warship-black-sea
http://therightscoop.com/russian-attack-warpl...
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/14/ru...
Oh My! Thank goodness for those sanctions...Putin is clearly terrified of the ramifications.
Posted from several sources so its not labeled as Fox News propaganda or an "opinion piece"
Here's an AP article that says the same thing, Blaggard. I just know, like you, what a stickler Barney is when it comes to the truth. Like when the truth smacks him between the eyes, and liberal news outlets pull the rug out from under him!
Of course, he usually ignores the information...or he makes some stupid comment like,'yeah, but they didn't shot, did they? That's write! Putin new better than two mess with Barak!!"

http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-russian-jet...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30242 Apr 14, 2014
http://news.yahoo.com/cia-chief-visited-kiev-...

So many denials from Jay Corney out of the White House, I bet he isn't dependent on a teleprompter!
He's got denial down to perfection!
He sounds like....(sorry ROFL).....but he sounds just like Barney!!!!
Of course, the real scenario is that Barney has watched and practiced the White House 'Corney Denial' for so long, that it's all Barney knows when confronted with the truth!
feller speller

Conway, AR

#30243 Apr 14, 2014
UH-OH!!
Heeeeeeeeeeee's Baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!
A little judgmental picture told me!!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30244 Apr 14, 2014
Uh-oh, Barney. Not to bring up a sore topic with you...Oh heck, who am I kidding!! You just make it so fun!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2014...

You better get on the phone to California and tell them your theory on the 'the vapors' of North Dakota!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30246 Apr 14, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's an AP article that says the same thing, Blaggard. I just know, like you, what a stickler Barney is when it comes to the truth. Like when the truth smacks him between the eyes, and liberal news outlets pull the rug out from under him!
Of course, he usually ignores the information...or he makes some stupid comment like,'yeah, but they didn't shot, did they? That's write! Putin new better than two mess with Barak!!"
http://news.yahoo.com/apnewsbreak-russian-jet...

l
I'm pleased Putin explained that deal to you, being you two are BFF's, so you could give me that update.

I was thinking maybe Putin was just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit concerned that the USA's top

spy, the head of the CIA, is in Kiev, that is the capital of the Ukraine not a D.C. suburb.

Maybe a little tit for tat, with and unarmed jet.

Again, who am I to argue with you and Vladimir.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30247 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pleased Putin explained that deal to you, being you two are BFF's, so you could give me that update.
I was thinking maybe Putin was just a weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee bit concerned that the USA's top
spy, the head of the CIA, is in Kiev, that is the capital of the Ukraine not a D.C. suburb.
. Remember Obama promised he would be more compromising to Putin after the election and so far he seems to have been very accommodating I hate to think that Obama is letting Putin know who and where our top spies are located but then he is running the country and seems to know what's best.

Kansas City Ks.

#30248 Apr 14, 2014
speller feller wrote:
Uh-oh, Barney. Not to bring up a sore topic with you...Oh heck, who am I kidding!! You just make it so fun!!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2014...
You better get on the phone to California and tell them your theory on the 'the vapors' of North Dakota!
If you read the last paragraph you will see your cut and paste beat me to it.

Oil sands and shale crude are two different products with their own unique characteristics of Flammability.
Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30249 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Barney that was even stupider than most of your posts. It doesnt even make any sense. Your cause is lost so you just spew stupidity. By the way the other day you were saying I was friends with Putin now its speller feller? what gives? Are you really that stupid...oh nevermind...of course you are.

Kansas City Ks.

#30250 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>. Remember Obama promised he would be more compromising to Putin after the election and so far he seems to have been very accommodating I hate to think that Obama is letting Putin know who and where our top spies are located but then he is running the country and seems to know what's best.
Good thinking midget, but don't you think for just a sec. that just might be the point, they wanted the world to know he was there.

It is a far stretch of the imagination for you, i'm sure, that the CIA has the capability to move whom ever they wish in and out of there undetected.

Kansas City Ks.

#30251 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats Barney that was even stupider than most of your posts. It doesnt even make any sense. Your cause is lost so you just spew stupidity. By the way the other day you were saying I was friends with Putin now its speller feller? what gives? Are you really that stupid...oh nevermind...of course you are.
You are correct, I am not, but evidently you are, you own these words, remember?
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30252 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Good thinking midget, but don't you think for just a sec. that just might be the point, they wanted the world to know he was there.
It is a far stretch of the imagination for you, i'm sure, that the CIA has the capability to move whom ever they wish in and out of there undetected.
You are probably right, Obama wants the world to know that we aren't really interested in preventing the restructuring go the Soviet Union. Let's see, we roll over on Crimea, Iran, Pakistan, desert Israel, provide free healthcare, phones, food, housing and most everything else to anyone who will vote Democratic. Demonize workers, the educated, Christians and anyone that questions his policies. Yes, I think he and Putin have got this in hand. Throw in Secret Weapon Barney and heck, we will be able to burn conservative literature and churches within a generation.
Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30253 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct, I am not, but evidently you are, you own these words, remember?
Again you make no sense and again your stupidity is on display for all to see. I own MY comments and as I have said I post under Hugh Jass and Blaggard not any others. But you are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black when you have posted under at least 5 separate names today alone. I am proud of my comments and I take credit for them. You on the other hand use pseudonyms to act like a race baiting little narcissist. Just because other make a fool of you as I do does not mean we are all the same person. So in conclusion yes you are that stupid.

Kansas City Ks.

#30254 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you make no sense and again your stupidity is on display for all to see. I own MY comments and as I have said I post under Hugh Jass and Blaggard not any others. But you are the proverbial pot calling the kettle black when you have posted under at least 5 separate names today alone. I am proud of my comments and I take credit for them. You on the other hand use pseudonyms to act like a race baiting little narcissist. Just because other make a fool of you as I do does not mean we are all the same person. So in conclusion yes you are that stupid
Well you had better tell all these other names to quite posting from the same IP"s as yours and all of you coming and going at the same time day after day after day, it looks just a weeeeeeeeeeeee bit suspicious.

Just saying

Kansas City Ks.

#30255 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably right, Obama wants the world to know that we aren't really interested in preventing the restructuring go the Soviet Union. Let's see, we roll over on Crimea, Iran, Pakistan, desert Israel, provide free healthcare, phones, food, housing and most everything else to anyone who will vote Democratic. Demonize workers, the educated, Christians and anyone that questions his policies. Yes, I think he and Putin have got this in hand. Throw in Secret Weapon Barney and heck, we will be able to burn conservative literature and churches within a generation.
Sure was nice for George W. Bush to give all those free phones to Democrat voters.
Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30256 Apr 14, 2014
oh and I noticed you are back to rating my posts and others posts as sexually tittilating you're a sick little monkeyspank arent you.
Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30257 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you had better tell all these other names to quite posting from the same IP"s as yours and all of you coming and going at the same time day after day after day, it looks just a weeeeeeeeeeeee bit suspicious.
Just saying

Show me where the posts are from the same IP. You cant because they are not they dont even come from the same areas and are consistently from those areas. But I am sure you have proof right I mean to know my IP you would have to be doing something illegal but go ahead show us Barneyreddheilhitlerheyhitlerh eloise. show us where its all at the same time and all from the same place . you cant of course but I am happy to continue to humiliate you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
best docs to work for in town! 2 hr Walking On Sunshine 36
PC construction and drop off line 5 hr Are you serious 40
Hot shots 6 hr reality check 113
Tonight. Tue Prayerwarrior 22
Clean harbors Tue Abc1234 5
Hotshot girls Tue Shane 23
Trolley Tue Budweiser Ben 16

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance