Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blaggard

Broken Arrow, OK

#30206 Apr 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He used caps in the middle of a sentence, and did not close the parentheses and he is giving advice.
"Guest" what a creative moniker there Barn. eye gots ta sae ewe shore did shoow me a thang er 2 eye gess eye shud piss an mown bout it lyk ewe doo.
Blaggard

Broken Arrow, OK

#30207 Apr 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He used caps in the middle of a sentence, and did not close the parentheses and he is giving advice.
O an Bernie eye don sea were eye giva ne advise eye jus aks a qestin, ore wuz dat anthr "pun" ewe intnded
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30208 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit, "plan of course" is a bit confusing, and wishing for some one to literally laugh their ass off, is difficult to comprehend not to mention disturbing.
You are dense aren't you? Since you are all ass, you would cease to be. Disturbing is what your party is doing to this country.
Redd

Sherwood, AR

#30209 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dense aren't you? Since you are all ass, you would cease to be. Disturbing is what your party is doing to this country.
Frazier Glenn Cross, another lame, right-wing idiot that I'm sure some here see as a true American Patriot.

Get a life mouth breather.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30210 Apr 14, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Frazier Glenn Cross, another lame, right-wing idiot that I'm sure some here see as a true American Patriot.
Actually as Christians the idea of doing anything to Jews is terrible. The real hate is from your side.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30211 Apr 14, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 'sure some here see him as a true American patriot'?
I'm sure some here see him as a radical hate-filled murderer. I certainly do.
I see you as a hate-filled radical. I'm sure some here see you this way, as well.
Tell you who I do see as an American Patriot, and Patriots...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26030...

"Get a life mouth breather"
I have a long list of other things I'm sure some here see you as...
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30212 Apr 14, 2014
Of course, Barney and Redd will be quick to dispute the ranchers rights.
Those with subsidized housing could never understand the plight of those that are farmers and ranchers.
Fo Sho

Mountain Home, AR

#30213 Apr 14, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
Those with subsidized housing could never understand the plight of those that are farmers and ranchers.
Barney wants to be a rancher so he can keep his love goat that is a hard thing to do on a fry cook's salary in Salem Ar

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30214 Apr 14, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
If they can or can not agree with your opinion don't mean a damn thing.

With beef the highest its been in 30 years and this guy is grazing 350 of his 900 head herd on free grass.

That is one Hell of a "plight"

That Rancher has rights, its called the courts.

One more thing- The government highly subsidizes Farmers and ranchers.

Kansas City Ks.

#30215 Apr 14, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are correct, unfortunately if there is a gay or black person among those he killed, he will be the Tea-Birchers Presidential nominee in 2014.

Kansas City Ks.

#30216 Apr 14, 2014
LMFAO- make that 2016
Heil Hitler

Cherokee Village, AR

#30217 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually as Christians the idea of doing anything to Jews is terrible. The real hate is from your side
Anti-Semitism is as much a part of conservative Christianity as the belief that Jesus died for your sins and has been around longer. Crusaders used to slaughter Jews in the Rhineland on their way to the Middle East. Even other types of Christians werenít safe, as the Eastern Romans found to their dismay when the fanatics of the First Crusade tramped through Roman lands
Does it surprise anyone that Religious Right Islamophobes are also anti-Semites? Does it surprise anyone at all? For 2,000 years extremist Christianity has been making a living destroying every alternative to itself, starting with the Pagans of the Roman Empire, before moving on to Northern and Eastern Europe. Along the way it persecuted Jews and Muslims and ethnic religion wherever it found it, Old World, New World, and beyond.
But this tragedy did not come about because of liberal ideals. We canít know Crossí motivations until he says anything, if he says anything at all. But it isnít difficult to see a connection between a white supremacist killing Jews and the nonstop hate parade coming from Tea Party and Religious Right sources (often indistinguishable). The surprise is not that there have been shootings and deaths. The surprise is that there have not been more of them.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30219 Apr 14, 2014
They say talking to yourself does not necessarily mean you are crazy, Its when you start answering yourself that makes you crazy.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30220 Apr 14, 2014
Heil Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-Semitism is as much a part of conservative Christianity as the belief that Jesus died for your sins and has been around longer. Crusaders used to slaughter Jews in the Rhineland on their way to the Middle East. Even other types of Christians werenít safe, as the Eastern Romans found to their dismay when the fanatics of the First Crusade tramped through Roman lands
Does it surprise anyone that Religious Right Islamophobes are also anti-Semites? Does it surprise anyone at all? For 2,000 years extremist Christianity has been making a living destroying every alternative to itself, starting with the Pagans of the Roman Empire, before moving on to Northern and Eastern Europe. Along the way it persecuted Jews and Muslims and ethnic religion wherever it found it, Old World, New World, and beyond.
But this tragedy did not come about because of liberal ideals. We canít know Crossí motivations until he says anything, if he says anything at all. But it isnít difficult to see a connection between a white supremacist killing Jews and the nonstop hate parade coming from Tea Party and Religious Right sources (often indistinguishable). The surprise is not that there have been shootings and deaths. The surprise is that there have not been more of them.
Another pro Barney post from the Salem area, surprise, surprise. I said I am a Christian and as one I believe that the Jews are God's chosen people. The conservatives seem to be the one that supports Israel, relationship between this administration and Israel is the weakest that I can ever remember. You seem to have a problem with the persecution by Christians several hundred years ago but make no mention of the ongoing persecution of Christians and Jews today. I and no one I know belongs to the Tea Party but I don't see the connection with them and racists. You actually spew more hatred than any of the people I associate with.
Hey Hitler

Cherokee Village, AR

#30221 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Another pro Barney post from the Salem area, surprise, surprise. I said I am a Christian and as one I believe that the Jews are God's chosen people. The conservatives seem to be the one that supports Israel, relationship between this administration and Israel is the weakest that I can ever remember. You seem to have a problem with the persecution by Christians several hundred years ago but make no mention of the ongoing persecution of Christians and Jews today. I and no one I know belongs to the Tea Party but I don't see the connection with them and racists. You actually spew more hatred than any of the people I associate with
That would be a pro Jewish post, and if there is any one here that might given the idea they are Jewish, it is Redd.

Hang a sign that says, I'M NAIVE across your ass, and stick your head back in the sand.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30222 Apr 14, 2014
Hey Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a pro Jewish post, and if there is any one here that might given the idea they are Jewish, it is Redd.
Hang a sign that says, I'M NAIVE across your ass, and stick your head back in the sand.
Still posting from the Salem area. I'd rather be around Redd than you. I have Jewish friends and relatives and a black preacher, I just don't fit any stereotype. I don't deal in stereotypes, but I might make an exception for you, you're an idiot
ROTFL

El Dorado, AR

#30223 Apr 14, 2014
But I will sukieAdikie
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30224 Apr 14, 2014
Hey Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you saying, you babbling, run-on sentence, incoherent, race/hate baiting piece of garbage?!?
Are you not 'pro Jewish'?
Are you going on record that you don't like a certain ethnicity?
Are you going on record that you and Redd know each other?
It's already obvious you are Barney, due to the rambling nonsense writings of these posts. Remember, idiots pretending to be other idiots only fool themselves...and you are an idiot.
There is a sign for you...it flashes...in neon all of the time...right over your head!
It continually flashes 'vacancy/no vacancy' because you are mentally empty yet have no room for knowledge.
You are a rare and stupid breed...thankfully!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30225 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
With beef the highest its been in 30 years and this guy is grazing 350 of his 900 head herd on free grass.
"This guy is grazing 350 of his 900 cattle on...FREE GRASS."

You must be smoking a little free grass!!
Do you proofread your stupidity? You obviously don't...but you should!
What an embarrassment you must be to those whose 'team' you have placed yourself on!! I'm sure you weren't chosen.

One more thing-farmers and ranchers are subsidized for the work/labor/equipment/food/feed , etc. they provide so that others may benefit from the fruit of their labor.
You are subsidized for sitting on your backside all day, with your hand stuck out, waiting for the mailman to lay your government check in it.
You are a subsidized moocher.
Big difference, idiot!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30226 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If our opinions ever correlated on any one topic, I'd asked to be taken to the hospital for fear of unknown head trauma!

"This guy is grazing 350 of his 900 cattle on...FREE GRASS."
Free grass!?!!
You must be smoking a little free grass!!
Do you proofread your stupidity? You obviously don't...but you should!
What an embarrassment you must be to those whose 'team' you have placed yourself on!! I'm sure you weren't chosen.

One more thing-farmers and ranchers are subsidized for the work/labor/equipment/food/feed , etc. they provide so that others may benefit from the fruit of their labor.
You are subsidized for sitting on your backside all day, with your hand stuck out, waiting for the mailman to lay your government check in it.
You are a subsidized moocher.
Big difference, idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll greg anders - do you hate me (May '10) 1 hr Local 12
Sheriff car, Mt Holly Rd 11 hr TaxPayer 22
Do any other clean harbors people feel constant... 11 hr JBlack 7
Secret 22 hr Duck lover 8
Don that hangs out at the bars?? Thu Girl Beware 4
Your phone is the snitch Thu Grigori 9
union county jail roster Thu Scott Tedder 21

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at March 27 at 8:53PM CDT

El Dorado Dating
Find my Match