Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30195 Apr 12, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proving my doubts correct, about everything you post is nonsense. Give me an example of my lack of reading comprehension. You are no more successful here than in life. Those who can do, those who can't clean deep fryers?
Sure, no problem,

Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3018412 hrs ago

"You indicate that you are laughing your ass off"

There you go, I was speaking figuratively, obviously by your response you think one can literally laugh their ass off.

Kansas City Ks.

#30196 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No RC, I believe that 40 to 50% was referring to the population of Iran that approved of the agreement

Nope , my bad he was not.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30198 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope , my bad he was not.
Ok. Then go ahead and tell us who the 40 -50% are...
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30199 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, no problem,
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3018412 hrs ago
"You indicate that you are laughing your ass off"
There you go, I was speaking figuratively, obviously by your response you think one can literally laugh their ass off.
Not thinking that one can, just wish one would. Has nothing to do with comprehension. We know that you know how bad things are, you just wish your man had a plan of course that might be a comprehension problem on your part.
Denise

United States

#30200 Apr 13, 2014
I stay voting
Blaggard

Haskell, OK

#30201 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now, no way, no how, i'm not buying this bull shit, I may have been born at night, but it was not last night Buck-O.
No way in Hell can you convince me that You and Putin are not tighter than two peas in a pod.
"don't know him", Get out of town clown..........
Wow ....Just WOW you are truly an idiot you rant like a drunken retard (which you probably are.. By the way what are "daily bases" or is that just another fine example of your ignorance of the english language?

Kansas City Ks.

#30202 Apr 13, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not thinking that one can, just wish one would. Has nothing to do with comprehension. We know that you know how bad things are, you just wish your man had a plan of course that might be a comprehension problem on your part.
I have to admit, "plan of course" is a bit confusing, and wishing for some one to literally laugh their ass off, is difficult to comprehend not to mention disturbing.

Kansas City Ks.

#30203 Apr 13, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ....Just WOW you are truly an idiot you rant like a drunken retard (which you probably are.. By the way what are "daily bases" or is that just another fine example of your ignorance of the english language?
Sorry Vanna, I bought the wrong vowel.

BTW- Proper names should always be capitalized.

Example- English language.

Bexar, AR

#30204 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Example- English language
He used caps in the middle of a sentence, and did not close the parentheses and he is giving advice.
Blaggard

Haskell, OK

#30205 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Example- English language.
I am certain you spelled it exactly as you intended to because you didnt know there was a difference but its cool dont "loose" any sleep over it LOL
Blaggard

Haskell, OK

#30206 Apr 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He used caps in the middle of a sentence, and did not close the parentheses and he is giving advice.
"Guest" what a creative moniker there Barn. eye gots ta sae ewe shore did shoow me a thang er 2 eye gess eye shud piss an mown bout it lyk ewe doo.
Blaggard

Haskell, OK

#30207 Apr 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
O an Bernie eye don sea were eye giva ne advise eye jus aks a qestin, ore wuz dat anthr "pun" ewe intnded
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30208 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit, "plan of course" is a bit confusing, and wishing for some one to literally laugh their ass off, is difficult to comprehend not to mention disturbing.
You are dense aren't you? Since you are all ass, you would cease to be. Disturbing is what your party is doing to this country.
Redd

Benton, AR

#30209 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are dense aren't you? Since you are all ass, you would cease to be. Disturbing is what your party is doing to this country.
Frazier Glenn Cross, another lame, right-wing idiot that I'm sure some here see as a true American Patriot.

Get a life mouth breather.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30210 Apr 14, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Frazier Glenn Cross, another lame, right-wing idiot that I'm sure some here see as a true American Patriot.
Actually as Christians the idea of doing anything to Jews is terrible. The real hate is from your side.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30211 Apr 14, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 'sure some here see him as a true American patriot'?
I'm sure some here see him as a radical hate-filled murderer. I certainly do.
I see you as a hate-filled radical. I'm sure some here see you this way, as well.
Tell you who I do see as an American Patriot, and Patriots...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26030...

"Get a life mouth breather"
I have a long list of other things I'm sure some here see you as...
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30212 Apr 14, 2014
Of course, Barney and Redd will be quick to dispute the ranchers rights.
Those with subsidized housing could never understand the plight of those that are farmers and ranchers.
Fo Sho

Mountain Home, AR

#30213 Apr 14, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
Those with subsidized housing could never understand the plight of those that are farmers and ranchers.
Barney wants to be a rancher so he can keep his love goat that is a hard thing to do on a fry cook's salary in Salem Ar

Kansas City Ks.

#30214 Apr 14, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
If they can or can not agree with your opinion don't mean a damn thing.

With beef the highest its been in 30 years and this guy is grazing 350 of his 900 head herd on free grass.

That is one Hell of a "plight"

That Rancher has rights, its called the courts.

One more thing- The government highly subsidizes Farmers and ranchers.

Kansas City Ks.

#30215 Apr 14, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you are correct, unfortunately if there is a gay or black person among those he killed, he will be the Tea-Birchers Presidential nominee in 2014.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clark C. 1 hr Paul Warner 1
Frank Foster 2 hr legend 9
Is a Junior College President worth $192,292 a ... 2 hr EldoMasterBlaster 5
Hobby Lobby 8 hr Anon 12
Crooked Cop 19 hr Horatio Cain 2
MAD district. 23 hr Tom Joad 16
Pooting women Wed right wing dumbass 12

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance