Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30187 Apr 12, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is that Putin is not deterred by the ridiculous sanctions. He is just not bothered by them thats why he is essentially thumbing his nose at Obama. Im certain he knows it is symbolic and what he is saying is that the sanctions are maeningless to him.
Well who am I to argue with you, a person who speaks to Putin on a daily bases, would certainly have more insight into his decision making than I.

I, a person offering and opinion based on logical conclusions for his motivation.

Personally I think Putin took a huge risk among his own people by doing this.

B/C Gorbachev came to power in 1986 by a decree that the Government quit screwing with the radio stations.

Maybe you and Putin see that differently than I do, why don't you ask him, and get back to me on that one?
Blaggard

Broken Arrow, OK

#30188 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who am I to argue with you, a person who speaks to Putin on a daily bases, would certainly have more insight into his decision making than I.
I, a person offering and opinion based on logical conclusions for his motivation.
Personally I think Putin took a huge risk among his own people by doing this.
B/C Gorbachev came to power in 1986 by a decree that the Government quit screwing with the radio stations.
Maybe you and Putin see that differently than I do, why don't you ask him, and get back to me on that one?
There you go again trying to switch sides of the argument. As I have stated before it is obvious that putin cares only about his agenda like Obama. Yes he took a risk but he doesnt care because he is not afraid of Obama or his stupid sanctions. For someone who claims to know more about the Iran talks than the people actually involved you sure are a smartass when others point out what the rest of the world thinks. I dont claim to know Putin I just dont have my head in my ass like you have yours in your ass. Putin is Mocking Obama because he knows obama is weak and stupid like you
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30189 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously doubt a lot of things, you just can't prove those doubts.
From the above example of your lack of reading comprehension the delusions expressed in your post above is to be expected.
You are proving my doubts correct, about everything you post is nonsense. Give me an example of my lack of reading comprehension. You are no more successful here than in life. Those who can do, those who can't clean deep fryers?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#30190 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Los Angeles Times &#8206;- 1 day ago
Negotiators for Iran and six world powers will meet again in May to draft a final deal for an accord before the July 20 deadline.
Iran:'50 to 60 Percent Agreement' on Nuke Deal
ABC News&#8206; - 1 day ago
Powers 'set to draft' Iran nuclear deal, despite remaining gaps
Jerusalem Post&#8206; - by Michael Wilner&#8206; - 1 day ago
I guess they will just work out the remaining 40-50% after it is signed. That's the same as "We have to pass it to know what's in it". We all know what a disaster that's turned out to be.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#30192 Apr 12, 2014
My vote will not change anything ...but i did!

Location hidden

#30193 Apr 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they will just work out the remaining 40-50% after it is signed. That's the same as "We have to pass it to know what's in it". We all know what a disaster that's turned out to be
No RC, I believe that 40 to 50% was referring to the population of Iran that approved of the agreement.

Location hidden

#30194 Apr 12, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again trying to switch sides of the argument. As I have stated before it is obvious that putin cares only about his agenda like Obama. Yes he took a risk but he doesnt care because he is not afraid of Obama or his stupid sanctions. For someone who claims to know more about the Iran talks than the people actually involved you sure are a smartass when others point out what the rest of the world thinks. I dont claim to know Putin I just dont have my head in my ass like you have yours in your ass. Putin is Mocking Obama because he knows obama is weak and stupid like you
Come on now, no way, no how, i'm not buying this bull shit, I may have been born at night, but it was not last night Buck-O.

No way in Hell can you convince me that You and Putin are not tighter than two peas in a pod.

"don't know him", Get out of town clown..........

Location hidden

#30195 Apr 12, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proving my doubts correct, about everything you post is nonsense. Give me an example of my lack of reading comprehension. You are no more successful here than in life. Those who can do, those who can't clean deep fryers?
Sure, no problem,

Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3018412 hrs ago

"You indicate that you are laughing your ass off"

There you go, I was speaking figuratively, obviously by your response you think one can literally laugh their ass off.

Location hidden

#30196 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No RC, I believe that 40 to 50% was referring to the population of Iran that approved of the agreement

Nope , my bad he was not.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30198 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope , my bad he was not.
Ok. Then go ahead and tell us who the 40 -50% are...
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30199 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, no problem,
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3018412 hrs ago
"You indicate that you are laughing your ass off"
There you go, I was speaking figuratively, obviously by your response you think one can literally laugh their ass off.
Not thinking that one can, just wish one would. Has nothing to do with comprehension. We know that you know how bad things are, you just wish your man had a plan of course that might be a comprehension problem on your part.
Denise

United States

#30200 Apr 13, 2014
I stay voting
Blaggard

Broken Arrow, OK

#30201 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on now, no way, no how, i'm not buying this bull shit, I may have been born at night, but it was not last night Buck-O.
No way in Hell can you convince me that You and Putin are not tighter than two peas in a pod.
"don't know him", Get out of town clown..........
Wow ....Just WOW you are truly an idiot you rant like a drunken retard (which you probably are.. By the way what are "daily bases" or is that just another fine example of your ignorance of the english language?

Location hidden

#30202 Apr 13, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Not thinking that one can, just wish one would. Has nothing to do with comprehension. We know that you know how bad things are, you just wish your man had a plan of course that might be a comprehension problem on your part.
I have to admit, "plan of course" is a bit confusing, and wishing for some one to literally laugh their ass off, is difficult to comprehend not to mention disturbing.

Location hidden

#30203 Apr 13, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow ....Just WOW you are truly an idiot you rant like a drunken retard (which you probably are.. By the way what are "daily bases" or is that just another fine example of your ignorance of the english language?
Sorry Vanna, I bought the wrong vowel.

BTW- Proper names should always be capitalized.

Example- English language.

Cherokee Village, AR

#30204 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Example- English language
He used caps in the middle of a sentence, and did not close the parentheses and he is giving advice.
Blaggard

Broken Arrow, OK

#30205 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Example- English language.
I am certain you spelled it exactly as you intended to because you didnt know there was a difference but its cool dont "loose" any sleep over it LOL
Blaggard

Broken Arrow, OK

#30206 Apr 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
He used caps in the middle of a sentence, and did not close the parentheses and he is giving advice.
"Guest" what a creative moniker there Barn. eye gots ta sae ewe shore did shoow me a thang er 2 eye gess eye shud piss an mown bout it lyk ewe doo.
Blaggard

Broken Arrow, OK

#30207 Apr 13, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
O an Bernie eye don sea were eye giva ne advise eye jus aks a qestin, ore wuz dat anthr "pun" ewe intnded
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30208 Apr 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to admit, "plan of course" is a bit confusing, and wishing for some one to literally laugh their ass off, is difficult to comprehend not to mention disturbing.
You are dense aren't you? Since you are all ass, you would cease to be. Disturbing is what your party is doing to this country.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Does UC Jail Get By With Putting Females on... 43 min Citizensarrest 4
larry d holder is a perv 49 min AGTAPANGA 1
Hey Cops, Robin Barber On the Warrant List 2 hr guest 9
Regions Bank Employees Very Rude and Uninformative 3 hr Why bother 27
Ricky Roton In The Slammer 3 hr Bahaha 30
fox 3 hr Bass 6
Rose (Jan '14) 3 hr News 52
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE