Yes

No

Other (explain below)

ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#29992 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, lmao since when is using the wrong word a typo, a misspelled word, in my humble opinion would be a typo. Such as siting.
Face it Cupcake you just don't have what it takes to intimidate me, however you do have
ultra ability to make me laugh at you.
Well Fruitcake, if you used "sitting" in place of "setting" it would be grammar. A mirror, a bar of soap or a real job would intimidate you. It doesn't take much to make an idiot laugh.

Just thought you should know...

The year was 1947. Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , a little more than 66 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object,(UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico .

This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year 1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born:

Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden

This is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses.

I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It certainly did for me.

And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help all Illegal Aliens.

Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#29993 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me- what does a typo have to do improper grammar?
As I said before, I am as capable of using of using grammar check as you are, I just don't give a big Rats Ass weather I do or not.
And it is post from people like you that get bent all out of shape about grammar because you can not go toe to toe in political discourse.
Then holler diversion.......... OH yes you are a bright one.
Fruitcake, you are sinking faster than the Titanic!
(Hey, I'm really not bent out of shape about anything...really I'm not. And it would be impossible for you to go 'toe-to-toe' with anyone about politics, grammar, the weather, the alphabet...your elevator just doesn't go up that high!)
However, this new tactic of yours is going to be your demise, because ya just aren't that sharp.
You are attempting to take the words and points of those that have said these very same things, multiple times about you, and use them yourself, as if you were the originator.
When you copy and paste news articles, attempting to pass the words off as your own, it's one thing. It's not the right thing...and everyone that reads your rambling posts, are immediately aware when you have cut and pasted the words of others because your manner of speech will forever and always give you away!
However, your above post is a perfect description of yourself, with specific phrases and words that others have used to describe you.
You pointing out spelling errors is one of only 2 or 3 diversion tactics that you have repeatedly used for years, and have been called out on for years.
In fact, it was you that first began pointing out spelling errors just a few posts ago. No one commented, kept the conversation political, and instead of rising up to go toe-to-toe politically, you chose instead to point out another spelling error.

This is because you haven't an original thought in your empty head, and politically, Obamas own internet supporters are becoming silent, thus robbing you of your ability to copy and paste, and leaving you with nothing but the empty space between your ears.
But, stealing thoughts, ideas, and words from those here, and repeating them as your own...back to the ones that originally said them about you...I think your ship has sunk.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#29994 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, lmao since when is using the wrong word a typo, a misspelled word, in my humble opinion would be a typo. Such as siting.
Face it Cupcake you just don't have what it takes to intimidate me, however you do have
ultra ability to make me laugh at you.
Awe, fruitcake, The very fact that you view this as an attempt to intimidate you gives away your intimidated nature.
If you are referring to "whole" my intention was to use the word 'while'. The 'i' and 'o' are side by side and I am using my iPhone. That was indeed a typo.
Intimidation was never my goal, nor my intention.
My intention was also not to have to spend this time trying in vain to explain the simplest and very basic grammatical, spelling, and typo rules.
You won't understand. You will try to post something you deem witty. You will fail.
You are a lost cause...but one thing about it, you can laugh! The simple usually do...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#29995 Apr 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Fruitcake, if you used "sitting" in place of "setting" it would be grammar. A mirror, a bar of soap or a real job would intimidate you. It doesn't take much to make an idiot laugh.
Just thought you should know...
The year was 1947. Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , a little more than 66 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object,(UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico .
This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations.
However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year 1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born:
Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden
This is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses.
I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It certainly did for me.
And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help all Illegal Aliens.
I see Fruitcake Barney didn't respond to this.
He's probably rolling around somewhere, laughing body parts off...
Or maybe he hit his head on a baseboard.
As often as he's told us that he's been laying down there, rolling around like a hyena, well, it's bound to happen eventually...if not multiple times already, which could explain so much...as does your above post !!!
ROTFL

United States

#29996 Apr 5, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
As often as he's told us that he's been laying down there, rolling around like a hyena, well, it's bound to happen eventually...if not multiple times already, which could explain so much...as does your above post !!!
There was a study done about the vapors off McDonald's deep fryers and the inability of comprehensive thought, Barney should Google it

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#29997 Apr 5, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, still laughing at you !

POST # 29984- That can be found on the page before this one.

Obviously it would behoove you to learn how to turn a page before making comments as the one above in the future.

Kansas City Ks.

#29998 Apr 5, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruitcake, you are sinking faster than the Titanic!
(Hey, I'm really not bent out of shape about anything...really I'm not. And it would be impossible for you to go 'toe-to-toe' with anyone about politics, grammar, the weather, the alphabet...your elevator just doesn't go up that high!)
However, this new tactic of yours is going to be your demise, because ya just aren't that sharp.
You are attempting to take the words and points of those that have said these very same things, multiple times about you, and use them yourself, as if you were the originator.
When you copy and paste news articles, attempting to pass the words off as your own, it's one thing. It's not the right thing...and everyone that reads your rambling posts, are immediately aware when you have cut and pasted the words of others because your manner of speech will forever and always give you away!
However, your above post is a perfect description of yourself, with specific phrases and words that others have used to describe you.
You pointing out spelling errors is one of only 2 or 3 diversion tactics that you have repeatedly used for years, and have been called out on for years.
In fact, it was you that first began pointing out spelling errors just a few posts ago. No one commented, kept the conversation political, and instead of rising up to go toe-to-toe politically, you chose instead to point out another spelling error.
This is because you haven't an original thought in your empty head, and politically, Obamas own internet supporters are becoming silent, thus robbing you of your ability to copy and paste, and leaving you with nothing but the empty space between your ears.
But, stealing thoughts, ideas, and words from those here, and repeating them as your own...back to the ones that originally said them about you...I think your ship has sunk.
"Impossible for you to go toe toe with anyone about politics"

When the opponent refuses to discuss politics it is indeed impossible to engage in political discourse.

Here is the deal, you pick any political topic you would care to discuss.

The rules shall be, all discourse will be on the political subject at hand, any remarks other than subject matter is automatic disqualification by either party.

Now all we are waiting for is to see if you have the balls to put or money where your mouth is!

Kansas City Ks.

#29999 Apr 5, 2014
Okay, I used the wrong word, it should have read, your not or.

Not a typo, not a grammar error, I plainly used the wrong word.

See how easy that was to admit a mistake, I did not have to write a essay or make a federal case explaining myself.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30000 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, still laughing at you !
POST # 29984- That can be found on the page before this one.
Obviously it would behoove you to learn how to turn a page before making comments as the one above in the future.
# 29984 had nothing to do with the post to which he was referring. You remind us of Kim Jong-un, lots of bravado, no substance. You really need to post on "Topix For Kids" other than your spelling and grammatical errors, you should fit in.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30001 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Okay, I used the wrong word, it should have read, your not or.
Not a typo, not a grammar error, I plainly used the wrong word.
See how easy that was to admit a mistake, I did not have to write a essay or make a federal case explaining myself.
Actually it would take at least a book to explain you, I know there are books written about your type.

Kansas City Ks.

#30002 Apr 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
# 29984 had nothing to do with the post to which he was referring. You remind us of Kim Jong-un, lots of bravado, no substance. You really need to post on "Topix For Kids" other than your spelling and grammatical errors, you should fit in.
How do you know it was not the post?

Since you seem to know which post, please share that information with me.

Kansas City Ks.

#30003 Apr 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it would take at least a book to explain you, I know there are books written about your type
I suspect that would include all books in your case.

You Know they are there.

That is the extent of your knowledge of books.

Kansas City Ks.

#30004 Apr 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
# 29984 had nothing to do with the post to which he was referring. You remind us of Kim Jong-un, lots of bravado, no substance. You really need to post on "Topix For Kids" other than your spelling and grammatical errors, you should fit in
Well Sir, I do stand corrected, that indeed was the wrong post.

However since my thoughts on that post seem to be of interest to you I will be happy to share them with you.

I did not use sitting in place of setting, I was sitting, I was not "setting" any thing any where. I misspelled the word, call it whatever you want, typo, etc.... I don.t care.

The last part of that post, I understood your metaphorical attempt at humor.

Since you are you interested in my opinion on your post, I must say you really suck at metaphorical humor.

Bottom line - Garbage in, garbage out.

Kansas City Ks.

#30005 Apr 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW- the "he" to which you are referring sure has feminine flair in their post, and who is us?
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30006 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Sir, I do stand corrected, that indeed was the wrong post.
However since my thoughts on that post seem to be of interest to you I will be happy to share them with you.
I did not use sitting in place of setting, I was sitting, I was not "setting" any thing any where. I misspelled the word, call it whatever you want, typo, etc.... I don.t care.
The last part of that post, I understood your metaphorical attempt at humor.
Since you are you interested in my opinion on your post, I must say you really suck at metaphorical humor.
Bottom line - Garbage in, garbage out.
Okay, you stand corrected, now if you could stand correctly the world would be a better place. It doesn't really matter if you misspell a word or butcher the language with your grammar, you just don't get it.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30007 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me- what does a typo have to do improper grammar?
As I said before, I am as capable of using of using grammar check as you are, I just don't give a big Rats Ass weather I do or not.
And it is post from people like you that get bent all out of shape about grammar because you can not go toe to toe in political discourse.
Then holler diversion.......... OH yes you are a bright one.
I am sure you meant "whether" not weather, but I am equally sure you didnt even know there was a difference.
Recently you went on with your blather asking for political discourse, calling me inept at it and such, yet, when I engaged you in political discourse giving you a range of topics to choose from, you went silent and ran and hid like the little bitch you are and nobody heard from you (except all your alter egos) for days. Face it you just stir the pot. You will lash out as usual and I look forward to laughing heartily at your response.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30008 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Impossible for you to go toe toe with anyone about politics"
When the opponent refuses to discuss politics it is indeed impossible to engage in political discourse.
Here is the deal, you pick any political topic you would care to discuss.
The rules shall be, all discourse will be on the political subject at hand, any remarks other than subject matter is automatic disqualification by either party.
Now all we are waiting for is to see if you have the balls to put or money where your mouth is!
Been there. Done that.
You can back track and reread them, there are lots!
They pretty much all begin and end the same way...
-You post, and I post a rebuttal.
-You post, and I post a news link proving your information absurd.
-You post something about rolling around on the floor laughing and then rant about the news link is biased and wrong. I post something about it being odd that you are always laying on the ground laughing like an idiot, and although you discredit the reality of news and live in the Twilight Zone, the real world goes on without you.
-You post a spelling error because you've been proven wrong and your sources that you have placed high and lifted up have issued retractions...leaving you with nothing and looking like a fool. I post several ways you have butchered the English language through grammatical errors, spelling errors, incoherent sentences.
-You post some sort of cussing, raving, lunatic rant about how you have proven everyone wrong cause you're bad to the bone, so I am resorting to attacking your grammar and spelling (when you were the one that diverted the political topic to begin with, AND it is in black and white for all to see) and that you don't care if I point out your errors because you're a big, tough guy that could speak correctly if you wanted to (of course, it's always by your own admission that you would have to do this through some sort of 'chek yer gramer hear' site that you are sure anyone that has a grasp of when to use was/were and their/there/they're must use)...but really, by the end of your cussing rant, you're pouting and whining about being personally attacked, and always ignoring your own responsibility. Sometimes, you end with an ALL CAPS "ATTA BOY, BARNEY", and refer to me as 'cupcake'.
-I post some sort of mockery...but really, all I can then think about is cake...so I have to go get a snack...
-You pout and disappear for a while...sometimes all your rowdy friends show up to remind us how fantastic and smart you are...but they usually tuck tail and run, too.
You did try to rejuvenate that whole obamacare success thing...but wisely dropped it.
Really, Barney, a toe-to-toe challenge from you? Well, it's just means you're about to stop, drop, and roll around laughing...and that just not normal behavior for an old guy...and I think I'm going to go do some baking...
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#30009 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Counter point:
Two caveats. First, we know little about RANDís survey methodology at this time; weíll have to see the actual study to see the details of what they did. Second, we donít know how many previously uninsured people signed up for off-exchange coverage, above and beyond the normal rate of churn that this market would traditionally see.
Article above by Forbes
The more insured people that sign up for Obamacare the weaker it makes Obama's argument for Obamacare. He argued that EVERYONE should have healthcare. If only 7.1 million have signed up (not paid) then the more that already had insurance the worse it makes the argument for the bill. As for the RAND methodology, I agree with you and you would do well to remember that you made this point the next time you use a study or survey to make your point on another issue. Maybe you were listening when I told you to NEVER believe a study or survey fullheartedly. I doubt it but one can hope.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#30010 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you mention the Rand report.
Where is your proof Rand even did a legitimate study, several sources reported on it, they must have found it, why can't you?
Why did you not answer the question , "did they say it had been released"
BTW- Right wing think tanks are very much a part of the political landscape today.
I'm glad you are asking these type of questions because you should on every type of study you come across. Exactly what does a study have to go through to be "released"? I really have no clue. Never thought about it actually but since you are making such a big deal about it, you must think it's a very important thing. Is there an actual "study release" building where those who have conducted a study must go in order to get their results out to the world? Maybe there are "study faries" that collect studies that are worthy of release and then magically fly the results around to all the media outlets. Please let me know. The suspense is killing me!

Kansas City Ks.

#30011 Apr 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you meant "whether" not weather, but I am equally sure you didnt even know there was a difference.
Recently you went on with your blather asking for political discourse, calling me inept at it and such, yet, when I engaged you in political discourse giving you a range of topics to choose from, you went silent and ran and hid like the little bitch you are and nobody heard from you (except all your alter egos) for days. Face it you just stir the pot. You will lash out as usual and I look forward to laughing heartily at your response.

Tell you what, just give me the number of the post that give me that range of topics and I will choose one, then we will see if you can debate as well as you whine and make excuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
windy chick from la 53 min All the same 4
Teacher chocked down 1 hr All the same 19
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 3 hr neighbor 946
mary thomason, lawyer (Jan '13) 3 hr All the same 20
El Dorado Times-News Endorsement of Meth Head 3 hr All the same 13
joe telford! is he crazy 3 hr All the same 4
Starving animals on hwy82 between CC road and a... 20 hr FYI 63
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE