Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Do tell

United States

#29932 Apr 1, 2014
John wrote:
Blue jacket, red jacket, green jacket .... who gives a shit?
I don't know, john. Who?
(Is this a riddle, because if it is, I think within the question, reeks the odor of the answer.)
Do tell

United States

#29933 Apr 1, 2014
Redd wrote:
Maybe some of you would be better served if you took the time to clean up your places this Spring instead of constantly showing your asses in this circle jerk.
Pleasure driving through the hills this time of the year isn't what it used to be, I mean damn, pick up your crap, put it in the back of a dump truck and take it to a landfill.
Since they are so popular among this crowd, they ought to make a reality show about just who among you rednecks, has the nastiest place in America...and the ugliest old lady.
Regards
This reeks of something, too. It has all the signature class of Barney...it covers all the topics of his expertise, and does so with his style, his flair, and with the ramblings that Barney has made famous!
I mean, that last paragraph alone is enough to confuse the best of them!
Redd, it's good you and Barney have the other to lean on for understanding...cause...well.. .you know what I'm saying....
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29934 Apr 1, 2014
Do tell wrote:
<quoted text>
This reeks of something, too. It has all the signature class of Barney...it covers all the topics of his expertise, and does so with his style, his flair, and with the ramblings that Barney has made famous!
I mean, that last paragraph alone is enough to confuse the best of them!
Redd, it's good you and Barney have the other to lean on for understanding...cause...well.. .you know what I'm saying....
I love it when some of you actually try to think...
Do tell

United States

#29935 Apr 1, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when some of you actually try to think...
Don't ya, though...
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29937 Apr 1, 2014

Tampa, FL

#29938 Apr 1, 2014
Grow up and act your age isnt 42 bout right for you?? You love DRAMA DON'T YOU??? KEEP ON ACTING LIKE YOUR IN HS. WHAT VIDEO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?? LET'S SEE IT! LIES LIES LIES YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT.

Tampa, FL

#29939 Apr 1, 2014
It will catch up with you before to long . You will get caught!!! You can't play cat and mouse forever!!!! Your getting old and it's eating u up! I know you wish. You was about 26 again. Why don't you go and take another selfy and look at yourself really good !!

Tampa, FL

#29940 Apr 1, 2014
Gag a magot!! Your wrinkles are showing!!!! Big time.!!! You are hung up on yourself just a little bit much!!
Help

United States

#29941 Apr 2, 2014
Ummm...Wrong thread, maybe?
The hysterical ramblings of nonsense sound familiar...but the actual content...Completely incoherent!
Possibly a lone lunatic running from a straight jacket and padded room?

Atlanta, GA

#29942 Apr 2, 2014
Does anyone here know Eric Counts?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29943 Apr 2, 2014
The March 31st enrollment deadline has come and gone and the payment numbers apparently are in though the administration didn't want them revealed. The outcome was predictable and Barney won't be happy. I see why he has been absent for over a week now. There have been 850K people that have paid that didn't have insurance before and only 850K have paid that did have insurance for a total of 1.7 million. This was a study done by the RAND Corporation. If the RAND Corporation could find the numbers then so could the Obama administration. It's clear why they lied about knowing the numbers. Of course lying is what they are used to. Sorry Barney, your liberal ideology loses...AGAIN.
Guest2

United States

#29944 Apr 2, 2014
Guest wrote:
Does anyone here know Eric Counts?
Yes, he does and colors too.
You sure about that

Mountain Home, AR

#29945 Apr 2, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
The March 31st enrollment deadline has come and gone and the payment numbers apparently are in though the administration didn't want them revealed. The outcome was predictable and Barney won't be happy. I see why he has been absent for over a week now. There have been 850K people that have paid that didn't have insurance before and only 850K have paid that did have insurance for a total of 1.7 million. This was a study done by the RAND Corporation. If the RAND Corporation could find the numbers then so could the Obama administration. It's clear why they lied about knowing the numbers. Of course lying is what they are used to. Sorry Barney, your liberal ideology loses...AGAIN.
As of March 31, 2014 the Rand study or information on how it was compiled had not been released yet. What is the release date of this study?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29946 Apr 2, 2014
7.1 million

and

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/29/world/europ...

He who laughs last..........
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#29947 Apr 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
7.1 million
and
In your case is a fool

“Miss. Guided Liberal”

Since: Apr 14

Bumpass, VA

#29948 Apr 2, 2014
guest wrote:
Gag a magot!! Your wrinkles are showing!!!! Big time.!!! You are hung up on yourself just a little bit much!!
That's not very nice.
hugh jass

Fort Smith, AR

#29949 Apr 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
7.1 million
and
That was almost a week ago and since then they have determined that there is no middle ground and the russian troop buildup continues. So I guess in this case he who laughs last is a week behind. Oh and the signup numbers of 7.1 million are meaningless because theyare now saying that only 858,000 have actually paid their premiums. Signups mean nothing if they dont pay but someone else has tried to the point of minutia to explain that to you.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29950 Apr 2, 2014
You sure about that wrote:
<quoted text>
As of March 31, 2014 the Rand study or information on how it was compiled had not been released yet. What is the release date of this study?
I don't know what your idea of release date is but several outlets such as The Blaze, Forbes, Breitbart, Newsmax, and others are reporting the same story. No, you won't find any liberal sources reporting this but they wouldn't do anything to damage their "savior". Funny, how you give studies without any mention of how they compiled their data when the study fits your ideology but when it goes against your ideology, all of a sudden it's vital that we know the parameters of the study. Goes back to my original point I have been making to you for years now. Take all studies with a grain of salt because you can make any study say anything. I haven't seen what was controlled for and what wasn't or how the data was gathered and that's why I said APPARENTLY in my original post.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29951 Apr 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
7.1 million
and
1.7 million paid. Not near enough to maintain this albatross.
mikemania

Pittsburgh, PA

#29952 Apr 2, 2014

Voted for Local today also I want to vote for impeachment of Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hey where are they black gays at (Jan '15) 4 hr Winston 20
Water Rats 7 hr 2stars 7
Hannah M. & Keith Bryan (Jul '12) 9 hr Missy 22
PC school 10 hr Proud PC Alumni-P... 16
black lives matter 10 hr 1234xyz 24
union kennel and farm supply 11 hr cougarprowler 22
dollar general store, eldorado, ar on east main, (Jun '13) 20 hr Xxxxxx 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages