that it does no good to work
because somebody else is going to
get what they work for, that is the
beginning of the end of any nation!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29919 Mar 29, 2014
yep wrote:
while the mean judge it pics lets us know Barney is near, his silence has been refreshing!
hopefully, he can return with some poll numbers or some editorial about how rotten republicans are...that'll show 'em!
The only reason we haven't seen him is because his ammo box is empty and he knows it. Believe me, if he thought he had something or even a rebuttal to posts that go against his ideology, he would be out here in all his liberal glory. But he doesn't. To put is simply, the walls are closing in around poor ole Barn.

Cordova, TN

#29921 Mar 29, 2014
https://twitter.com/PolitiBunny/status/450002...

Remember when we actually thought the president was telling us the truth?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29922 Mar 29, 2014
guest wrote:
https://twitter.com/PolitiBunn y/status/450002338430730241/ph oto/1
Remember when we actually thought the president was telling us the truth?
You're kidding, right?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29923 Mar 30, 2014
It appears as though only just over 1 million people ages 18-34, the key demographic meant to keep Obamacare afloat, have signed up (not paid). We gave up 1/6 of the economy for this? It also appears as though the 7 million mark will not be met. Even if it is met, if all 7 million aren't paying (and they won't be) then the bill can't suport itself and will collapse. November can't get here soon enough so we can make the rest of Obama's presidency a lame duck. I will take great satisfaction watching Harry Reid go back to being just a normal Senator.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29924 Mar 31, 2014
Good political cartoon showing Obama "Beating swords into food stamps" and a picture of our leader smiling saying "and as I push the world towards WWIII remember.... it's George Bush's fault and you're still a racist"
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29925 Mar 31, 2014
See that Barney remains quiet though judgmental
Judge

United States

#29926 Mar 31, 2014
That's all Barney's got! Animated judgement! He's tried for years to add words, and failed. Animated judgement suits him...suits him well!!
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#29928 Mar 31, 2014
Maybe some of you would be better served if you took the time to clean up your places this Spring instead of constantly showing your asses in this circle jerk.
Pleasure driving through the hills this time of the year isn't what it used to be, I mean damn, pick up your crap, put it in the back of a dump truck and take it to a landfill.
Since they are so popular among this crowd, they ought to make a reality show about just who among you rednecks, has the nastiest place in America...and the ugliest old lady.

Regards
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29929 Mar 31, 2014
Redd wrote:
Maybe some of you would be better served if you took the time to clean up your places this Spring instead of constantly showing your asses in this circle jerk.
Pleasure driving through the hills this time of the year isn't what it used to be, I mean damn, pick up your crap, put it in the back of a dump truck and take it to a landfill.
Since they are so popular among this crowd, they ought to make a reality show about just who among you rednecks, has the nastiest place in America...and the ugliest old lady.
Regards
Barney is the only hill person and he doesn't much care about how anything looks
hugh jass

Roland, OK

#29930 Mar 31, 2014
Redd wrote:
Regards
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW poor poor barney he cant go toe to toe on the issues so he changes his name and tells everyone else how bad they are. AWWWWWWWWWWWW sad sad SAD
John

Tulsa, OK

#29931 Mar 31, 2014
Blue jacket, red jacket, green jacket .... who gives a shit?
Do tell

United States

#29932 Apr 1, 2014
John wrote:
Blue jacket, red jacket, green jacket .... who gives a shit?
I don't know, john. Who?
(Is this a riddle, because if it is, I think within the question, reeks the odor of the answer.)
Do tell

United States

#29933 Apr 1, 2014
Redd wrote:
Regards
This reeks of something, too. It has all the signature class of Barney...it covers all the topics of his expertise, and does so with his style, his flair, and with the ramblings that Barney has made famous!
I mean, that last paragraph alone is enough to confuse the best of them!
Redd, it's good you and Barney have the other to lean on for understanding...cause...well.. .you know what I'm saying....
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#29934 Apr 1, 2014
Do tell wrote:
<quoted text>
This reeks of something, too. It has all the signature class of Barney...it covers all the topics of his expertise, and does so with his style, his flair, and with the ramblings that Barney has made famous!
I mean, that last paragraph alone is enough to confuse the best of them!
Redd, it's good you and Barney have the other to lean on for understanding...cause...well.. .you know what I'm saying....
I love it when some of you actually try to think...
Do tell

United States

#29935 Apr 1, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when some of you actually try to think...
Don't ya, though...
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29937 Apr 1, 2014

United States

#29938 Apr 1, 2014
Grow up and act your age isnt 42 bout right for you?? You love DRAMA DON'T YOU??? KEEP ON ACTING LIKE YOUR IN HS. WHAT VIDEO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ?? LET'S SEE IT! LIES LIES LIES YOU ARE SO GOOD AT IT.

United States

#29939 Apr 1, 2014
It will catch up with you before to long . You will get caught!!! You can't play cat and mouse forever!!!! Your getting old and it's eating u up! I know you wish. You was about 26 again. Why don't you go and take another selfy and look at yourself really good !!

United States

#29940 Apr 1, 2014
Gag a magot!! Your wrinkles are showing!!!! Big time.!!! You are hung up on yourself just a little bit much!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hog football 6 hr Greg Harrison 4
Was Maud crawford murdered? 6 hr Greg Harrison 3
Hobby Lobby 7 hr Greg Harrison 13
Plant fire 7 hr Greg Harrison 3
"Laxness Kids World is bigger and better than e... 7 hr Greg Harrison 3
ChemTura 7 hr Greg Harrison 11
No Uber, no Lyft, no taxis? (Jun '16) 7 hr Greg Harrison 14

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance