Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,116 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29809 Mar 20, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>I cant believe an Obama supporter has the gall to say anything about someone buying an election. Clearly your hypocricy knows no bounds. You are laughable, but on the bright side you can always be counted upon to make an ass out of yourself much to the pleasure of others.
You can believe now.
hugh jass

Hollywood, FL

#29810 Mar 20, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text> You can believe now.
so you sdmit your hypocrisy...good for you...thets the first step toward getting help...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29811 Mar 20, 2014
Barney is crazy wrote:
Here's something you can sit and spin on, Barney. If Obama says we won't get involved with Russia's take over, but then Biden says that we will, well, I'm just thinking that's something right up your alley. I'll call it good ole Barney's sit and spin time.
One could say since Obama is the captain of this sinking ship, then we will listen to him and no action will be taken, but those danged lies that roll off his tongue so easily makes what he says null and void.
And one could also say since Biden brought NATO in to what action we WILL be taking, then we should listen to him, buuut, that crazy talk that typically rolls out of his mouth before his brain can stop it makes what he says pretty nutty!!
So what's a country to believe, Barney? The commander in chief who tells blatant lies like, "If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance"
Or the vice commander in chief that barely utters a lucid sentence, and who Obama pretty much just keeps up on a shelf, under lock and key!?!?
You like this sit 'n spin, don't ya Barney!?! You can relate so well to this kind of stupid double talk!
LMAO if Obama says we won't get involved. You're a day late Bubba he just put sanctions on Putin.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29812 Mar 20, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>so you sdmit your hypocrisy...good for you...thets the first step toward getting help...
You do not get very much correct do you?
hugh jass

Hollywood, FL

#29813 Mar 20, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not get very much correct do you?
you dont make any sense at all...thats what makes it fun it is soooo easy to bait you into making an ass out of yourself . I will admit that others on this forum do a fine job of making an ass out of you but nobody does it better than you. oh and by the way the entire world including Putin is mocking Obama over those :sanctions you are so proudly touting because most of the world see it as the joke it is. Obama made fun of Romney for saying that Russia was a Geo-Political threat and now he looks like a complete fool because all this time Putin has been playing Chess while Obama is playing checkers. Now you will call me names and spew some ridiculous irrelevant talking points. You will even say thing you know not to be true to bolster your case. I know you wont disappoint me because you cant help your idiotic self....Dance Puppet Dance!!!! LOL LOL LOL
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29814 Mar 20, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You did not but the BLAZE post did. What the Blaze did not tell you is that Wagner could not get his own Republican party to back him for a bid for the State Senate so he went rogue as a Tea Republican write in, spent a shit of load of money in buying it, opps, in wining a term good for only a few months. He still has to win a republican primary in may to be on the Nov. ballot as a Republican for that seat.
Bottom line, a rich Republican bought himself a temporary seat to the State Senate in Pa. because the majority of the minute turn out were Tea Party faithful in a special election.
BOTTOM LINE, Mr. Wagner's chance of success in a general election would be greatly reduced compared to this special election, that he made the most expensive in the countys history for a Senate seat.
Just that simple, but spin as you wish.
It appears as though he didn't need the Republican party to back him now did it? That was probably because his values are in line with those of the Tea Party. It was no spin on my part, I just posted the link for you or anyone else to read. It seems to be you that is trying to spin it since none of what you listed is in the story. Especially the speculation of the makeup of the voters on that day. Apparently, nobody thought Mr. Wagner would win this election either. I certainly wouldn't count him out if I were you. But liberals being an especially arrogant breed, I suspect you will count him out.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29815 Mar 20, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont make any sense at all...thats what makes it fun it is soooo easy to bait you into making an ass out of yourself . I will admit that others on this forum do a fine job of making an ass out of you but nobody does it better than you. oh and by the way the entire world including Putin is mocking Obama over those :sanctions you are so proudly touting because most of the world see it as the joke it is. Obama made fun of Romney for saying that Russia was a Geo-Political threat and now he looks like a complete fool because all this time Putin has been playing Chess while Obama is playing checkers. Now you will call me names and spew some ridiculous irrelevant talking points. You will even say thing you know not to be true to bolster your case. I know you wont disappoint me because you cant help your idiotic self....Dance Puppet Dance!!!! LOL LOL LOL
As I said your a day late with your information.

You sure baited me right into that one didn't you?

The reaction to the first round of U.S. and European sanctions against the Russian ruling elite was laughter. Declared one of those singled out: Whoever put these sanctions together is a “joker.” Indeed, the first set of U.S. sanctions was weak and the European sanctions weaker. This is no longer the case. The Western sanctions bite where they hurt. Moreover, the U.S. Treasury has sent Vladimir Putin a chilling warning: We know where your money is, and we can expose you for what you are.” The Treasury hinted at a “direct (financial) relationship” between Putin and owner of a shadowy oil trading company chartered in Switzerland, who happens to be on the sanctions list.

A reputable Russian Web site just published the news that Putin’s purported business partner sold his shares worth billions of dollars, yesterday, one day before being placed on the sanctions list. It does not seem that Putin is laughing at the joke any more.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
Monique

Jonesboro, AR

#29816 Mar 20, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said your a day late with your information.
You sure baited me right into that one didn't you?
The reaction to the first round of U.S. and European sanctions against the Russian ruling elite was laughter. Declared one of those singled out: Whoever put these sanctions together is a “joker.” Indeed, the first set of U.S. sanctions was weak and the European sanctions weaker. This is no longer the case. The Western sanctions bite where they hurt. Moreover, the U.S. Treasury has sent Vladimir Putin a chilling warning: We know where your money is, and we can expose you for what you are.” The Treasury hinted at a “direct (financial) relationship” between Putin and owner of a shadowy oil trading company chartered in Switzerland, who happens to be on the sanctions list.
A reputable Russian Web site just published the news that Putin’s purported business partner sold his shares worth billions of dollars, yesterday, one day before being placed on the sanctions list. It does not seem that Putin is laughing at the joke any more.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
They have known this all along and continued to do business with these shady companies on the sanctions list? No wonder we have no credibility. Putin is getting all his troops back into Russia just as fast as he can, Obama sure has put him in his place.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29817 Mar 20, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears as though he didn't need the Republican party to back him now did it? That was probably because his values are in line with those of the Tea Party. It was no spin on my part, I just posted the link for you or anyone else to read. It seems to be you that is trying to spin it since none of what you listed is in the story. Especially the speculation of the makeup of the voters on that day. Apparently, nobody thought Mr. Wagner would win this election either. I certainly wouldn't count him out if I were you. But liberals being an especially arrogant breed, I suspect you will count him out
..

" think November is going to be UGLY for the left and hopefully some GOP establishment."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/19/if ..

When you post something, as you did above, and act like this one special election is a preview of coming attractions, it is S P I N.

There was no "speculation" on voter make up that day. He won the election running as a TP Republican.

Now I ask you, how much speculation do you need to figure out who voted in a special election that traditionally have very low turn out, as this one did, and the majority of those that do turn out are hard core party faithful as his margin of victory dictates.

That is fact, not spin.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29818 Mar 20, 2014
Barney is crazy

United States

#29819 Mar 20, 2014
You don't have to be baited into much, you big dope. You basically jump in with both feet, wearing a big red target on your back. Lack-luster blubber mouths usually do!

Speaking of being a day late...that Putin took them there mixed signals from the White House real serious, cause now he has imposed his own sanctions on a few of our top dawgs. Whew....that'll show us!
Those Obama sanctions really has Putin shaking in his boots!

The original question that you didn't answer was the conflicting stories coming out of the same administration..
Obama's proclamation that we will not get involved.
Biden's proclamation that we will get involved.

Are you saying that Obama was wrong and Biden is really the decision maker, when you bellowed in that big embarrassing bellowing post of yours that we were all a day late because Obama decided to get involved...after he said he wasn't?!?

I know, Barney, it's hard to defend a liar because just about the time you stick your neck out there all stupid like, the one you foolishly defend, chops your neck off!

Now this is stuff that would be really funny, if it wasn't so dangerously true, and we've got dumb and dumber in the White House contradicting eachother and sanctioning leaders from other countries that openly mock him.

You think your snide stupidity is witty and intelligent? Then you better conjure up your old buddies redd and cooter brown, cause your alter-egos are the only ones that'll be high fiving you and telling you how smart you are!!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29821 Mar 21, 2014
Barney is crazy wrote:
You don't have to be baited into much, you big dope. You basically jump in with both feet, wearing a big red target on your back. Lack-luster blubber mouths usually do!
Speaking of being a day late...that Putin took them there mixed signals from the White House real serious, cause now he has imposed his own sanctions on a few of our top dawgs. Whew....that'll show us!
Those Obama sanctions really has Putin shaking in his boots!
The original question that you didn't answer was the conflicting stories coming out of the same administration..
Obama's proclamation that we will not get involved.
Biden's proclamation that we will get involved.
Are you saying that Obama was wrong and Biden is really the decision maker, when you bellowed in that big embarrassing bellowing post of yours that we were all a day late because Obama decided to get involved...after he said he wasn't?!?
I know, Barney, it's hard to defend a liar because just about the time you stick your neck out there all stupid like, the one you foolishly defend, chops your neck off!
Now this is stuff that would be really funny, if it wasn't so dangerously true, and we've got dumb and dumber in the White House contradicting eachother and sanctioning leaders from other countries that openly mock him.
You think your snide stupidity is witty and intelligent? Then you better conjure up your old buddies redd and cooter brown, cause your alter-egos are the only ones that'll be high fiving you and telling you how smart you are!!
Leave me out of this..and BTW..get a life.

You live for this shit.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29822 Mar 21, 2014
Barney is crazy wrote:
You don't have to be baited into much, you big dope. You basically jump in with both feet, wearing a big red target on your back. Lack-luster blubber mouths usually do!
Speaking of being a day late...that Putin took them there mixed signals from the White House real serious, cause now he has imposed his own sanctions on a few of our top dawgs. Whew....that'll show us!
Those Obama sanctions really has Putin shaking in his boots!
The original question that you didn't answer was the conflicting stories coming out of the same administration..
Obama's proclamation that we will not get involved.
Biden's proclamation that we will get involved.
Are you saying that Obama was wrong and Biden is really the decision maker, when you bellowed in that big embarrassing bellowing post of yours that we were all a day late because Obama decided to get involved...after he said he wasn't?!?
I know, Barney, it's hard to defend a liar because just about the time you stick your neck out there all stupid like, the one you foolishly defend, chops your neck off!
Now this is stuff that would be really funny, if it wasn't so dangerously true, and we've got dumb and dumber in the White House contradicting eachother and sanctioning leaders from other countries that openly mock him.
You think your snide stupidity is witty and intelligent? Then you better conjure up your old buddies redd and cooter brown, cause your alter-egos are the only ones that'll be high fiving you and telling you how smart you are!!
If you are referring to post # 29807 containing the "original question" of conflicting stories, the only question I see is in the last paragraph, and it don't have a thing to do with President Obama or V.P. Biden.

Could you please direct me to a web site where I can read or see for myself this "proclamation" of President Obama's non involvement in the Crimeia .
hugh jass

Hollywood, FL

#29823 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said your a day late with your information.
You sure baited me right into that one didn't you?
The reaction to the first round of U.S. and European sanctions against the Russian ruling elite was laughter. Declared one of those singled out: Whoever put these sanctions together is a “joker.” Indeed, the first set of U.S. sanctions was weak and the European sanctions weaker. This is no longer the case. The Western sanctions bite where they hurt. Moreover, the U.S. Treasury has sent Vladimir Putin a chilling warning: We know where your money is, and we can expose you for what you are.” The Treasury hinted at a “direct (financial) relationship” between Putin and owner of a shadowy oil trading company chartered in Switzerland, who happens to be on the sanctions list.
A reputable Russian Web site just published the news that Putin’s purported business partner sold his shares worth billions of dollars, yesterday, one day before being placed on the sanctions list. It does not seem that Putin is laughing at the joke any more.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgrego...
I wasnt a day late I knew about the second round they are just as big a joke as the first. Obama threatened him directly ooooooooooo so that puts him in the same category as Syria, Iran, and North Korea. Obama is all bark and no bite that is why the US is becoming the laughingstock of the world.
Oh and yes you walked right into the bait just like I said you would. To reiterate DANCE PUPPET DANCE. ha ha ha ha ha

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29824 Mar 21, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasnt a day late I knew about the second round they are just as big a joke as the first. Obama threatened him directly ooooooooooo so that puts him in the same category as Syria, Iran, and North Korea. Obama is all bark and no bite that is why the US is becoming the laughingstock of the world.
Oh and yes you walked right into the bait just like I said you would. To reiterate DANCE PUPPET DANCE. ha ha ha ha ha
I'm afraid the joke is on you, you see, FORBES, the people who just said

"Putin is not laughing at the joke any more".

Is a Right wing publication.

IN other words, you're hearing it from a Republican source, not me.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29825 Mar 21, 2014
Putin said he saw no need to further retaliate against U.S. sanctions, a newly conciliatory tone reflecting an apparent attempt to contain one of the worst crises in Russia's relations with the West since the Cold War.

Guess those second round of sanctions had a little bigger teeth that you thought.

http://news.yahoo.com/russia-completes-crimea...
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29826 Mar 21, 2014
The real war is that between the haves and the have-nots and I’m not sure how far that battle has gone, the vast majority seem to be losing that struggle. Unless one understands that to be the central issue we are facing as Americans, as Human Beings, then one deserves what comes their way.

Division reduces your ability to succeed...been that way since the beginning.
hugh jass

Hollywood, FL

#29827 Mar 21, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid the joke is on you, you see, FORBES, the people who just said
"Putin is not laughing at the joke any more".
Is a Right wing publication.
IN other words, you're hearing it from a Republican source, not me.
Just because you can copy and paste from a Forbes article does not make you right. there are several other sources that contradict your viewpoint. Sanctions:still a Joke...Obama:still inept ...you:still dancing like a good little puppet. Go ahead and feverishly search the internet trying to prove me wrong. The Forbes piece is an OPINION piece as is my commentary I am entitled to mine, he is entitled to his and you are entitled to continue humiliating yourself

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29828 Mar 21, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>Just because you can copy and paste from a Forbes article does not make you right. there are several other sources that contradict your viewpoint. Sanctions:still a Joke...Obama:still inept ...you:still dancing like a good little puppet. Go ahead and feverishly search the internet trying to prove me wrong. The Forbes piece is an OPINION piece as is my commentary I am entitled to mine, he is entitled to his and you are entitled to continue humiliating yourself
Thank you

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29829 Mar 21, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you can copy and paste from a Forbes article does not make you right. there are several other sources that contradict your viewpoint. Sanctions:still a Joke...Obama:still inept ...you:still dancing like a good little puppet. Go ahead and feverishly search the internet trying to prove me wrong. The Forbes piece is an OPINION piece as is my commentary I am entitled to mine, he is entitled to his and you are entitled to continue humiliating yourself
My Queen, I am ever so humbled by your permission to humiliate my self, but I cannot find it within myself to feel humiliated for believing the opinion of a Washington D.C. insider in a Republican leaning magazine op-ed story of events in D.C. would be closer to correct than yours...... Sorry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
if your not with your highschool sweetheart you... 43 min Lori 14
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 10 hr Media 843
cheryl williams 13 hr newnews 26
moonshiners makeing poison Wed Tinman 31
Tina Gage Wed mossy seaman 3
who is Shawn Youngs.. (Nov '11) Tue True 13
dole Tue caveman 1
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:15 pm PST

Bleacher Report 4:15PM
What Experts Are Saying About Washington
Bleacher Report12:22 AM
Cowboys' Week 17 Preview vs. Redskins
Bleacher Report 3:52 AM
Bucs' Complete Week 17 Preview vs. Saints
NBC Sports 6:18 AM
Mark Ingram pleased he showed he can handle big workload this season
Bleacher Report 8:04 AM
Breaking Down Saints' Game Plan vs. Bucs