• Other (explain below)
Comments
27,221 - 27,240 of 29,661 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Redd Neckerson

North Little Rock, AR

#29614 Mar 6, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
But the homicides are being committed in the areas that have the strictest gun control laws. We have one of the lowest murder rates of people being beheaded.
Jam 60,000 rednecks per square mile into a fifty square mile city for a year, give each a plastic Spork and you would have a murder rate to match any metropolitan area in America
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29615 Mar 6, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Jam 60,000 rednecks per square mile into a fifty square mile city for a year, give each a plastic Spork and you would have a murder rate to match any metropolitan area in America
You're the one claiming to be a red neck, I and mine have risen above that.
Redd Neckerson

North Little Rock, AR

#29616 Mar 6, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one claiming to be a red neck, I and mine have risen above that.
I can tell from your posts that you've indeed risen to a elite class of movers and shakers.
bnvjhgfytrg

Little Rock, AR

#29617 Mar 6, 2014
a big night for barney wrote,maggie wrote,reality check wrote,guest wrote,
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29618 Mar 6, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell from your posts that you've indeed risen to a elite class of movers and shakers.
And you old like to lower us to that of a third world country, you control the courts and the media, you just might do it.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29620 Mar 7, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
For deer and fish maybe.
wemmon

Pittsburgh, PA

#29621 Mar 7, 2014
war coming

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

#29622 Mar 7, 2014

The Nightmare In ObamaCare

This is very interesting and scary.

JIM MEIER OSP PROJECT ENGINEER
678-XXX-0052 CELL
346 CLINTON AVE
SPRING CITY ,Tennessee 37381
or
369 HORIZON DR N. Fort Myers Fl. 33903

RE: OBAMACARE A comment posted on the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare

"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 AM. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually. I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance.

I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. Informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the
"REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine.

First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly!

This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."

Kinda sheds a lot of light on all of the arming and beefing up of arms for all of the domestic departments INCLUDING the IRS now doesn't it?

There's a war coming folks...
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29623 Mar 7, 2014
Has Hillary Clinton done anything that would warrant her being president of this nation? Apparently not.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/05/wa ...
Redd Neckerson

North Little Rock, AR

#29624 Mar 7, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
And you old like to lower us to that of a third world country, you control the courts and the media, you just might do it.
Typical conservative loon.
Redd Neckerson

North Little Rock, AR

#29625 Mar 7, 2014
war coming wrote:
The Nightmare In ObamaCare
This is very interesting and scary.
JIM MEIER OSP PROJECT ENGINEER
678-XXX-0052 CELL
346 CLINTON AVE
SPRING CITY ,Tennessee 37381
or
369 HORIZON DR N. Fort Myers Fl. 33903
RE: OBAMACARE A comment posted on the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare
"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 AM. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually. I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance.
I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. Informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the
"REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine.
First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly!
This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."
Kinda sheds a lot of light on all of the arming and beefing up of arms for all of the domestic departments INCLUDING the IRS now doesn't it?
There's a war coming folks...
Typical conservative loon.
Redd Neckerson

North Little Rock, AR

#29626 Mar 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
For deer and fish maybe.
Don't forget nieces and nephews.
Redd Neckerson

North Little Rock, AR

#29627 Mar 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Has Hillary Clinton done anything that would warrant her being president of this nation? Apparently not.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/05/wa ...
Glen Beck is a god to some of you.
Redd Neckerson

North Little Rock, AR

#29628 Mar 7, 2014
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29629 Mar 7, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Glen Beck is a god to some of you.
Not to me. I serve one God and His name is not Glen.
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29630 Mar 7, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget nieces and nephews.
You and Barney seem to dwell upon relatives
Redd Neckerson

North Little Rock, AR

#29631 Mar 7, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Barney seem to dwell upon relatives
You seem to have no game, just another half-wit who seems completely out of touch with reality. You and your kind deserve exactly where Fox News and these weirdo talk show hosts are taking you...only problem with that..you arseholes are taking the rest of us with you.

We are losing our place in the world because we are getting astoundingly stupid..we are too lazy to think for ourselves...we let others do our thinking for us.

Fortunately, my time here is now limited, yours is probably not.

You reap what you sow....
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29632 Mar 7, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have no game, just another half-wit who seems completely out of touch with reality. You and your kind deserve exactly where Fox News and these weirdo talk show hosts are taking you...only problem with that..you arseholes are taking the rest of us with you.
We are losing our place in the world because we are getting astoundingly stupid..we are too lazy to think for ourselves...we let others do our thinking for us.
I agree but you're the one that voted for him. If you are too lazy to think for yourself you should find someone better to think for you. I really believe that if you would rid yourself of that victim mentality you might be able to think for yourself. I haven't listened to a talk show host in years. We have been losing our place in the world since Johnson came up with the Great Society program. Hopefully your time is limited and those of us that see that we aren't an entitled people will again make this country great. In the meantime, let the grow ups make the decisions.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#29634 Mar 7, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Been off of here for a while Redd, you and Barney should try it too. I see you are still playing the victim card blaming Fox News and Rush Limbaugh for our nation's ills and calling people names that you disagree with. Crimea a river.
bnvjhgfytrg

Little Rock, AR

#29636 Mar 7, 2014
how much of this crap can you endure? would rather look at rehab reruns, whose screwin who than be force fed this sh^& on a daily basis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baby Doctor 9 min mom 5
Big Men, Little "problem" 11 min Duck lover 96
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr bird man 9,878
hot shot cops 1 hr Mr Fife to you 18
So Glad this Person has been Dumbed Down a Bit 1 hr Duck lover 87
Word is Crabapple point is Closed (Jan '14) 2 hr Quit being poor 70
up and ready 4 hr Duck lover 4
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••