Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#29625 Mar 7, 2014
war coming wrote:
The Nightmare In ObamaCare
This is very interesting and scary.
JIM MEIER OSP PROJECT ENGINEER
678-XXX-0052 CELL
346 CLINTON AVE
SPRING CITY ,Tennessee 37381
or
369 HORIZON DR N. Fort Myers Fl. 33903
RE: OBAMACARE A comment posted on the Affordable Care Act/Obamacare
"I actually made it through this morning at 8:00 AM. I have a preexisting condition (Type 1 Diabetes) and my income base was 45K-55K annually. I chose tier 2 "Silver Plan" and my monthly premiums came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I "opt-out" and chose to continue along with no insurance.
I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. Informing me that my fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income tax return. Then you make it to the
"REPERCUSSIONS PORTION" for "non-payment" of yearly fine.
First, your drivers license will be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with "Non-Payment" and you happen to be a home owner, you will have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to give your bank information so that they can easy "Automatically withdraw" your "penalties" weekly, bi-weekly or monthly!
This by no means is "Free" or even "Affordable."
Kinda sheds a lot of light on all of the arming and beefing up of arms for all of the domestic departments INCLUDING the IRS now doesn't it?
There's a war coming folks...
Typical conservative loon.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#29626 Mar 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
For deer and fish maybe.
Don't forget nieces and nephews.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#29627 Mar 7, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Has Hillary Clinton done anything that would warrant her being president of this nation? Apparently not.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/05/wa ...
Glen Beck is a god to some of you.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#29628 Mar 7, 2014
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29629 Mar 7, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Glen Beck is a god to some of you.
Not to me. I serve one God and His name is not Glen.
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29630 Mar 7, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget nieces and nephews.
You and Barney seem to dwell upon relatives
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#29631 Mar 7, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Barney seem to dwell upon relatives
You seem to have no game, just another half-wit who seems completely out of touch with reality. You and your kind deserve exactly where Fox News and these weirdo talk show hosts are taking you...only problem with that..you arseholes are taking the rest of us with you.

We are losing our place in the world because we are getting astoundingly stupid..we are too lazy to think for ourselves...we let others do our thinking for us.

Fortunately, my time here is now limited, yours is probably not.

You reap what you sow....
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29632 Mar 7, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have no game, just another half-wit who seems completely out of touch with reality. You and your kind deserve exactly where Fox News and these weirdo talk show hosts are taking you...only problem with that..you arseholes are taking the rest of us with you.
We are losing our place in the world because we are getting astoundingly stupid..we are too lazy to think for ourselves...we let others do our thinking for us.
Fortunately, my time here is now limited, yours is probably not.
You reap what you sow....
I agree but you're the one that voted for him. If you are too lazy to think for yourself you should find someone better to think for you. I really believe that if you would rid yourself of that victim mentality you might be able to think for yourself. I haven't listened to a talk show host in years. We have been losing our place in the world since Johnson came up with the Great Society program. Hopefully your time is limited and those of us that see that we aren't an entitled people will again make this country great. In the meantime, let the grow ups make the decisions.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#29634 Mar 7, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have no game, just another half-wit who seems completely out of touch with reality. You and your kind deserve exactly where Fox News and these weirdo talk show hosts are taking you...only problem with that..you arseholes are taking the rest of us with you.
We are losing our place in the world because we are getting astoundingly stupid..we are too lazy to think for ourselves...we let others do our thinking for us.
Fortunately, my time here is now limited, yours is probably not.
You reap what you sow....
Been off of here for a while Redd, you and Barney should try it too. I see you are still playing the victim card blaming Fox News and Rush Limbaugh for our nation's ills and calling people names that you disagree with. Crimea a river.
bnvjhgfytrg

Little Rock, AR

#29636 Mar 7, 2014
how much of this crap can you endure? would rather look at rehab reruns, whose screwin who than be force fed this sh^& on a daily basis.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

#29637 Mar 7, 2014
bnvjhgfytrg wrote:
how much of this crap can you endure? would rather look at rehab reruns, whose screwin who than be force fed this sh^& on a daily basis.
It is grotesque but somehow you just can't look away, huh?
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29638 Mar 7, 2014
bnvjhgfytrg wrote:
how much of this crap can you endure? would rather look at rehab reruns, whose screwin who than be force fed this sh^& on a daily basis.
I had an aunt that got off on the mishaps of others, liked to go to fires, accidents, read the Nation Enquier so I have been around people like you. She got some medication that seemed to help.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#29639 Mar 8, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Been off of here for a while Redd, you and Barney should try it too. I see you are still playing the victim card blaming Fox News and Rush Limbaugh for our nation's ills and calling people names that you disagree with. Crimea a river.
I have often thought about you Army and remembered back when you, I, and Barney had a few laughs in this thread. I originally started all this crap with a completely different perspective, just to get a feel for the support Blanche had over Halter. Having had my can full of Lincoln, I supported Halter simply because he represented new blood.

I now regret ever having wasted any of my time on Topix, I regret the feeling of ill will I have toward several I have encountered here, I wish this thread would finally disappear and that I had in no way ever been exposed to the army of the hate that I didn't know existed before.

I am a less tolerant man for the experience.
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#29640 Mar 8, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
I had an aunt that got off on the mishaps of others, liked to go to fires, accidents, read the Nation Enquier so I have been around people like you. She got some medication that seemed to help.
You don't know shit.

Try spell check sometimes.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29641 Mar 8, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
I have often thought about you Army and remembered back when you, I, and Barney had a few laughs in this thread. I originally started all this crap with a completely different perspective, just to get a feel for the support Blanche had over Halter. Having had my can full of Lincoln, I supported Halter simply because he represented new blood.
I now regret ever having wasted any of my time on Topix, I regret the feeling of ill will I have toward several I have encountered here, I wish this thread would finally disappear and that I had in no way ever been exposed to the army of the hate that I didn't know existed before.
I am a less tolerant man for the experience.
All the hate comes from your side Redd. What is coming from conservatives are hard facts about the flawed ideology of the left that has been on full display in all it's glory for over five years now and the results aren't pretty. I just wish those that support the left would realize how their leadership has lied and manipulated to be able to put a progressive government in place. I wish those that support the left would realize the damage being done to this nation by those progressive policies. I wish those that support the left would realize that all the support of these failed policies hinge on the demonization of less than a handful of filthy rich individuals who, no matter which party is in office, will increase their wealth. I wish those that support the left would realize that the policies that are advertised to give the filthy rich what's coming to them actually seriously hurts the middle and lower class. I wish that those that support the left would realize those policies that are advertised to give the filthy rich what's coming to them but actually seriously hurts the middle and lower class are actually designed to give the elite politicians more power and wealth creating a gap between the filthy rich and the middle and lower class that is so wide the middle and lower class become trapped in a lower standard of living with no hope of improving their lives. I wish a lot of things but I have come to realize that those on the left are so focused on hurting and bringing down an extremely small and elite group of people that they are blinded to what is actually happening to everyone around them because of their misplaced obsession. I have come to realize that there is no hope of making those that support the left realize they are chasing a mirage. What I know is that there are no ideologies that are perfect but conservative ideas are those that give the middle and lower classes the best opportunities to improve their lives. To pick themselves up. I know that the rich will adjust their investment strategies to increase their wealth depending on which party is in power but they will ALWAYS increase their wealth and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I realize that crony capitalism has infected both parties and that both parties are adept at deflecting attention away from their guilt so those that vote for them won't realize what they are voting for. I realize that we are in trouble but are so divided that I'm not sure there is any hope of recovery. That we are going to end up like the citizens of every other country just hoping that the table scraps that come our way are enough to allow us to have just a little more than enough to survive. I have tasted what it's like to go from minimum wage to over $35,000 in one summer to now having gross revenue of around $3.2 million per year. I know what I did to reach this and there's nothing special about me that makes me better than anyone else. I know that pro business policies over the past 25 years from both Democrats and Republicans are what allowed me to do this. I don't understand how anyone could just accept the table scraps given to them by the government and not want to better themselves.
Maggie

United States

#29642 Mar 8, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know shit.
Try spell check sometimes.
You go to a lot of effort to judge your own posts. Look on the bright side, if my philosophy is correct, we have a better country. If your ideas prevail, our children end up in a third world country. Ever notice that I can convey a thought without resorting to profanity?
Redd Neckerson

Little Rock, AR

#29643 Mar 8, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
You go to a lot of effort to judge your own posts. Look on the bright side, if my philosophy is correct, we have a better country. If your ideas prevail, our children end up in a third world country. Ever notice that I can convey a thought without resorting to profanity?
Yours is the philosophy that gave us the Inquisition. mine gave us the Renaissance.

Yours gave us child labor, mine gave us fair labor practices for all.

Yours gave us opposition to WWII, mine gave us preparedness and eventual victory

Yours give us the denial of proven science, yours gives us man walking among the dinosaurs, mine gave us the Moon.

Yours gives us a polluted future using old technologies, mine seeks answers to mankind's future through innovation

Profanity is in the eye of the beholder....there is no high ground on Topix

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#29644 Mar 8, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
You go to a lot of effort to judge your own posts. Look on the bright side, if my philosophy is correct, we have a better country. If your ideas prevail, our children end up in a third world country. Ever notice that I can convey a thought without resorting to profanity?
Ever notice that no one really gives a F*ck about what you do or think?

I like to think of it as color commentary, not profanity.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#29645 Mar 8, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
All the hate comes from your side Redd. What is coming from conservatives are hard facts about the flawed ideology of the left that has been on full display in all it's glory for over five years now and the results aren't pretty. I just wish those that support the left would realize how their leadership has lied and manipulated to be able to put a progressive government in place. I wish those that support the left would realize the damage being done to this nation by those progressive policies. I wish those that support the left would realize that all the support of these failed policies hinge on the demonization of less than a handful of filthy rich individuals who, no matter which party is in office, will increase their wealth. I wish those that support the left would realize that the policies that are advertised to give the filthy rich what's coming to them actually seriously hurts the middle and lower class. I wish that those that support the left would realize those policies that are advertised to give the filthy rich what's coming to them but actually seriously hurts the middle and lower class are actually designed to give the elite politicians more power and wealth creating a gap between the filthy rich and the middle and lower class that is so wide the middle and lower class become trapped in a lower standard of living with no hope of improving their lives. I wish a lot of things but I have come to realize that those on the left are so focused on hurting and bringing down an extremely small and elite group of people that they are blinded to what is actually happening to everyone around them because of their misplaced obsession. I have come to realize that there is no hope of making those that support the left realize they are chasing a mirage. What I know is that there are no ideologies that are perfect but conservative ideas are those that give the middle and lower classes the best opportunities to improve their lives. To pick themselves up. I know that the rich will adjust their investment strategies to increase their wealth depending on which party is in power but they will ALWAYS increase their wealth and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I realize that crony capitalism has infected both parties and that both parties are adept at deflecting attention away from their guilt so those that vote for them won't realize what they are voting for. I realize that we are in trouble but are so divided that I'm not sure there is any hope of recovery. That we are going to end up like the citizens of every other country just hoping that the table scraps that come our way are enough to allow us to have just a little more than enough to survive. I have tasted what it's like to go from minimum wage to over $35,000 in one summer to now having gross revenue of around $3.2 million per year. I know what I did to reach this and there's nothing special about me that makes me better than anyone else. I know that pro business policies over the past 25 years from both Democrats and Republicans are what allowed me to do this. I don't understand how anyone could just accept the table scraps given to them by the government and not want to better themselves.

Well RC, I have to say this one ranks right up there with your best post yet
Buddy.
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29647 Mar 8, 2014
Redd Neckerson wrote:
<quoted text>
Yours is the philosophy that gave us the Inquisition. mine gave us the Renaissance.
Yours gave us child labor, mine gave us fair labor practices for all.
Yours gave us opposition to WWII, mine gave us preparedness and eventual victory
Yours give us the denial of proven science, yours gives us man walking among the dinosaurs, mine gave us the Moon.
Yours gives us a polluted future using old technologies, mine seeks answers to mankind's future through innovation
Profanity is in the eye of the beholder....there is no high ground on Topix
Let's see, the inquisition happened prior to the establishment of the Baptist church, child labor laws were already in place years before I was born, my uncle joined the Canadian Air Force because we had not entered WWII, I am heavily invested in new technologies and vulgarity is vulgarity. You seem to read an awful lot into me going to work, going to church, educating my children and believing that not everyone is a victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What the what 2 hr Jennnayy 1
Suddenlink phone outage? 4 hr Satan 5
Hotshot girls 5 hr Stephanie 30
Anne Roton 7 hr Debt Collector 1
Clean harbors 7 hr Tellin 12
Poll Favorite ElDo restaurant (May '10) 8 hr Question 65
News Ex-deputy held on child porn charges Fri Plan Parenthood b 56

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages