Like -it -TI-Is

Philadelphia, PA

#29583 Mar 4, 2014
no

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#29584 Mar 4, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>RC speaks not for everyone, but his opinions of you mirror that of the majority. You seem to have to revert to obscenities when you are unable to relay your thoughts. Such a waste for a fry cook.
Another majority opinion of one what is up is up with you people?
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29585 Mar 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Try that again, in English . "You people" sounds rather racist.
Rip Chenn Picket

Mountain Home, AR

#29586 Mar 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
But it's not the republicans that are trying to ban guns and take away our 2nd amendment rights.

I can't understand why any gun owner, Sports men or women would ever want to call themselves a democrat? It's democrats that want to keep us out of public land, Stop us from using our off road vehicles and just keep us at home, Not the republicans.
No gun owner, target shooter, Hunter, outdoors person, reloaded or collector should claim the democrats.

Kansas City Ks.

#29587 Mar 4, 2014
Rip Chenn Picket wrote:
<quoted text>But it's not the republicans that are trying to ban guns and take away our 2nd amendment rights.
I can't understand why any gun owner, Sports men or women would ever want to call themselves a democrat? It's democrats that want to keep us out of public land, Stop us from using our off road vehicles and just keep us at home, Not the republicans.
No gun owner, target shooter, Hunter, outdoors person, reloaded or collector should claim the democrats.

I have been a Democrat for several years, and I have yet to see any memo that says the party is against the 2nd amendment.

Trouble is, only the paranoid and Republicans have seen this memo.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29588 Mar 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You really don't see the denial in yourself do you?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29589 Mar 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been a Democrat for several years, and I have yet to see any memo that says the party is against the 2nd amendment.
Trouble is, only the paranoid and Republicans have seen this memo.
With all the push for gun control from the left, who needs an official memo to know the left is against private gun ownership in this country?

United States

#29590 Mar 4, 2014
You are such a COWARD!!! POST SOME NAMES!!! YOU CANT BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH A PUSS!&#9734;.THAT LOVES SOME DRAMA!!! SOME ONE NEEDS TO SHOW YOU HOW THE COW EATS CORN!!!
DIe Stuttgart Die

Cabot, AR

#29591 Mar 5, 2014
No I did not vote because voting is a bunch of fake bull****. Voting make us poor working class of people think that we actually decide whats going on, yeah right. Think for a second people do you actually believe that the most power country in the world will let poor or working class people deciede who will become its leader. Any way
Die Stuttgart Die is and Atheist to the core!!!!

and yes I'm still

an Atheist Bitch***!!!!!
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29592 Mar 5, 2014
DIe Stuttgart Die wrote:
No I did not vote because voting is a bunch of fake bull****. Voting make us poor working class of people think that we actually decide whats going on, yeah right. Think for a second people do you actually believe that the most power country in the world will let poor or working class people deciede who will become its leader. Any way
and yes I'm still
an Atheist Bitch***!!!!!
Another victim?
Rip Chin Picket

Mountain Home, AR

#29593 Mar 5, 2014
DIe Stuttgart Die wrote:
and yes I'm still
an Atheist Bitch***!!!!!
voting may be a bunch of fake bull but it's all we have. Get out and vote republican anyway.

Kansas City Ks.

#29594 Mar 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>With all the push for gun control from the left, who needs an official memo to know the left is against private gun ownership in this country?
Not near as much as we are against school shootings and senseless public massacres.

Kansas City Ks.

#29595 Mar 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>You really don't see the denial in yourself do you?
If a person were in denial on a subject would not the very nature of denial make that subject unseeable to the one in denial?

United States

#29596 Mar 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>If a person were in denial on a subject would not the very nature of denial make that subject unseeable to the one in denial?
Heath for constable is this for reall
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29597 Mar 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If a person were in denial on a subject would not the very nature of denial make that subject unseeable to the one in denial?
Now if your therapist can only teach you to apply that wisdom, she and you will have made progress.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29598 Mar 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Not near as much as we are against school shootings and senseless public massacres.
Then you should be for private gun ownership and loose gun laws. You probably know that the states with the most strict gun laws are also the states that lead the nation in gun related crimes. How could that be if the laws are so strict? It happens because law abiding citizens will follow the law and give up their guns and those that are not law abiding citizens will still find the black market for guns. The bad guys will always be able to get their hands on guns no matter how strict the laws are. That's not to say that states with loose gun laws couldn't have a higher percentage of gun related deaths but most of them are either suicide or accidents and not crimes. What I am talking about is gun related crime in states with loose laws vs states with strict laws. States like New York, California, and Illinois have some of the most strict laws and also have the highest rate of gun related crimes.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29599 Mar 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY. Like I said, you don't see it.

United States

#29600 Mar 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY. Like I said, you don't see it.
But does Heath live on the county no so why is he running
Stupid

United States

#29601 Mar 5, 2014
This thread is ridiculous

Caraway, AR

#29602 Mar 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you should be for private gun ownership and loose gun laws. You probably know that the states with the most strict gun laws are also the states that lead the nation in gun related crimes. How could that be if the laws are so strict? It happens because law abiding citizens will follow the law and give up their guns and those that are not law abiding citizens will still find the black market for guns. The bad guys will always be able to get their hands on guns no matter how strict the laws are. That's not to say that states with loose gun laws couldn't have a higher percentage of gun related deaths but most of them are either suicide or accidents and not crimes. What I am talking about is gun related crime in states with loose laws vs states with strict laws. States like New York, California, and Illinois have some of the most strict laws and also have the highest rate of gun related crimes.
I would also like to see the statistics of rape and violent crimes (primarily not gun-related) and what those statistics have done in these states that have passed stricter gun laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sure is quiet 8 min You Must got nailed 7
Single Guys 5 hr observer 17
Welfare Queens 5 hr Guest 1
Women Getting Divorced 5 hr Crazy 26
Filthy south ark? syphilis warning 8 hr keep begging 20
Mason announces ZZ Top and Smokey Robinson to d... 14 hr Miller 28
New hot shots girls 14 hr DEF456 28

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance