United States

#29465 Feb 23, 2014
Does anyone no if bruno oguinn is still seein Debbie davis
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29466 Feb 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
2/3, 1/3, my ass . you're not even close, Take it for what I said, its partisan politics, its simply the right rallying their base, people like you, to get fired up about, maybe even get a campaign contribution or two out of the deal.
Bottom line its simply politics, a ploy used by both parties to get attention.
(in other words, donations)
Perhaps it would ease your mine to know that any action, or change ,to come from this type of study by the FCC has to be approved by congress before it can become a law or a directive .
So there you have it Numb Nuts, your great Left wing take over the airwaves conspiracy, would have to be approved by Congress first.
Hope that makes you feel better.
2/3, 1/3, Hecht even you know that you are a half ass
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29467 Feb 23, 2014
Amber wrote:
Yes, someone does know
Cooter Brown

Ash Flat, AR

#29468 Feb 24, 2014
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
2/3, 1/3, Hecht even you know that you are a half ass
Could be worse if they were like you, a dumb ass thinking he is a smart ass.
Jessica

Little Rock, AR

#29469 Feb 24, 2014
Cooter Brown wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be worse if they were like you, a dumb ass thinking he is a smart ass.
I don't think he is a smart ass, I know that he is a dumb ass. Why is it that all of Barney supporters live in the general vicinity of Salem?

“Frankly my dear...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#29470 Feb 24, 2014
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he is a smart ass, I know that he is a dumb ass. Why is it that all of Barney supporters live in the general vicinity of Salem?
And why do those supporters inevitably have the name of a color and can almost certainly can be found pulling into any county fair behind the wheel of a car called the
'General Lee'?
any one

Ashburn, VA

#29471 Feb 24, 2014
Amber wrote:
Yes, I no.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29472 Feb 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to say your not as ignorant as I think, but I can't.
Do you really think and endeavor the scope of the ACA could be fully implemented without some tweaking along the way.
It's been predicted from its inception that it would, no surprises there.
As I have told you before, if it was going to be easy the Republicans (besides Mitt), would have had this done long ago.
Tweaking? Is that what they call trampling the Constitution now a days?

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29473 Feb 25, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Tweaking? Is that what they call trampling the Constitution now a days?
Evidently that is what a narrow minded Right winger would call it, I would say very few others would make such a ridiculous statement.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29474 Feb 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently that is what a narrow minded Right winger would call it, I would say very few others would make such a ridiculous statement.
Keep telling yourself that.
Trampled

Euless, TX

#29475 Feb 25, 2014
Trampling is exactly what Owebama is doing to the constitution, and only an imbecile would defend him.
Barney can't be in the richest percentage because he whines about their success.
He can't be 'middle America' because he would be feeling the pinch from Owebama's grip.
Therefore, he must be a bottom of the barrel moocher, living off the fat of taxpayers.
Of course the free loader sings Owebama's praises! It's probably steak and lobster night in Salem, and Barney's trailer park's done got the coals on the grill and the caviar on da Ritz!!
down low

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#29476 Feb 25, 2014
Trampled wrote:
Trampling is exactly what Owebama is doing to the constitution, and only an imbecile would defend him.
Barney can't be in the richest percentage because he whines about their success.
He can't be 'middle America' because he would be feeling the pinch from Owebama's grip.
Therefore, he must be a bottom of the barrel moocher, living off the fat of taxpayers.
Of course the free loader sings Owebama's praises! It's probably steak and lobster night in Salem, and Barney's trailer park's done got the coals on the grill and the caviar on da Ritz!!
Barney is a fry cook at Salem Ar and spends his midnight hours with those cute little goats at the Salem Livestock Auction.
You got it right about him being a a low life moocher and he gets that food stamp and assisted rent check.
Barney can not legally own or possess a firearm.
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29477 Feb 25, 2014
down low wrote:
<quoted text> Barney is a fry cook at Salem Ar and spends his midnight hours with those cute little goats at the Salem Livestock Auction.
You got it right about him being a a low life moocher and he gets that food stamp and assisted rent check.
Barney can not legally own or possess a firearm.
I feel better now that I know he can't hurt himself.

Washington DC

#29478 Feb 25, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Keep telling yourself that.
See no reason why I should think other wise.

Washington DC

#29479 Feb 25, 2014
Trampled wrote:
That's all you got?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29480 Feb 25, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
See no reason why I should think other wise.
I bet you don't.
ykhfhjhgkvhjrt

Little Rock, AR

#29481 Feb 25, 2014
stump trainin, ill chime in , I can relate.
Fo Show

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#29482 Feb 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all you got?
well we do admit that we aren't into ficken those cute little goats or working for minimum wage like you.
Still saving up to rent some pasture land to keep some female goats on ? That way you won't have to sneak over to the stock yards late at night when you have a hankering for some nookie.

Washington DC

#29483 Feb 26, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you don't
I admit that saying "few others would" was a bit embellished, not much, the point is President Obama won two elections by wide margins..........

So, I see no reason why I should think other wise.

teabagger mods

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#29486 Feb 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit that saying "few others would" was a bit embellished, not much, the point is President Obama won two elections by wide margins..........
So, I see no reason why I should think other wise.
Hey Barney ! I noticed you changed the picture of Hillary from the one where she looks like someone either stuck a red hot poker up her rectum or that she had her mouth wide open and ready to accept an Obama "black snake" to suck on.
Now you got the Fat old GrandMa pose for her. She looks all of 70 years old there even after all the liposuction and Plastic surgery.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 29 min Still Listening 9,873
Willie B Stanking 33 min Well 8
Landlords in eldorado 3 hr Big Jase 7
Debate: Ferguson - El Dorado, AR 3 hr Cason Moon 76
Angela Morgan and her boyfriend Thomas leave Ma... 7 hr Ty Peace 17
Annie Gatlin 8 hr omg 9
first lesb exp 9 hr LMAO 16
Orrell's Garage (Sep '12) 15 hr Friend 80
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••