No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29124 Feb 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF- is "alternate reality"
Progressive liberalism. It's a condition that causes seemingly normal human beings to be swayed by lies and deception from progressive liberal leaders. This immersion in lies causes the individual to create their own reality by adding or taking away facts from given issues in order to make an outcome fit what the liberal leaders have stated as their mission statements. To normal people the individual living in the alternate reality acts increasingly more erratic and hateful. There is a cure and its called conservatism but it is imperative that it's administered in small doses because if it were given at 100% the individual could not survive the crumbling of the false world they have worked so hard to achieve.
Andy

Jonesboro, AR

#29125 Feb 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the haters I was referring to are those of you who hate President Obama
Adults can disagree without hating, grow up.
Voters

Jonesboro, AR

#29126 Feb 4, 2014
Everyone needs to make sure they are registered.
Please vote

United States

#29127 Feb 4, 2014
Vote for a different that would make a change
haterfromwayback

United States

#29128 Feb 5, 2014
Obama is the reason that this country is in the gutter. He's the frontman for the globalist and a sell out to everyone of you that voted him in. You will see that he is the right hand of the anti Christ.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29130 Feb 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the haters I was referring to are those of you who hate President Obama
Please do name those here that "hate" President Obama. I'd like to see just what a progressive liberal defines as "hate".
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29131 Feb 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
" spills like BP and Mayflower tend to cause very limited disruption of lives"
I have to say, you never fail to amaze me.
That one has left me absolutely speechless!
Now I will say that the left wing media and crazy environmentalist created an unneccessary disruption of normal life for those living in the area of a given spill because of those same leftist trying to create a disaster out of thin air. It's that false disaster that has caused you feel like your speechless.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29132 Feb 5, 2014
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
Adults can disagree without hating, grow up
I would like to think so, but if this thread's conservative participants are adults, they have shown no ability or desire to do so.

Washington DC

#29133 Feb 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I will say that the left wing media and crazy environmentalist created an unneccessary disruption of normal life for those living in the area of a given spill because of those same leftist trying to create a disaster out of thin air. It's that false disaster that has caused you feel like your speechless
No, that's not it, what has left me speechless is a great deal of restraint, aided by the fact that other efforts have proven to be a waste of time.
time for you to grow up

Mountain Home, AR

#29134 Feb 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to think so, but if this thread's conservative participants are adults, they have shown no ability or desire to do so.
Mr. Barney,your behavior is that of a juvenile. Why don't you start by admitting something that most people on Topix know and that is where you live. We all know it's in the Salem Arkansas area and not new york city or some other far off town.
When you start with a complete lack of credibilty ,it's hard to take much of anything from you as believable!

Washington DC

#29135 Feb 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I will say that the left wing media and crazy environmentalist created an unneccessary disruption of normal life for those living in the area of a given spill because of those same leftist trying to create a disaster out of thin air. It's that false disaster that has caused you feel like your speechless.
Looks like we have have a Republican Congressman attempting to come to the aid of the victims of this leftist disaster created out of thin air.

LITTLE ROCK, Ark.(AP)— An Arkansas congressman is proposing tax relief for people affected by the Exxon Mobil Corp. oil spill in Mayflower this year.

Republican U.S. Rep. Tim Griffin said Monday that people affected the oil spill deserve to be compensated, and he says they shouldn't have to pay more taxes because of that compensation.

Washington DC

#29136 Feb 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I will say that the left wing media and crazy environmentalist created an unneccessary disruption of normal life for those living in the area of a given spill because of those same leftist trying to create a disaster out of thin air. It's that false disaster that has caused you feel like your speechless
" unnecessary disruption of normal life "

Perhaps not as "unnecessary" as you would like to believe.

Aaron Stryk told me the company (EXXON) has not bought any homes outside the subdivision.(Some of the buy-outs in Northwoods have occurred not because the owners wanted to move, but because Exxon needed to tear down a house to clean up the oil trapped in the foundation.)

On rainy days, Mayflower fills with the acrid stench of the tar sands, and residents can see oil slick filling their boot prints when they walk across their lawns.“There’s 'for sale' signs all over Mayflower,” Jarrell says.“It’s like a ghost town,” and the houses aren’t selling.

http://www.newrepublic.com/article/115624/exx...

Washington DC

#29137 Feb 5, 2014
time for you to grow up wrote:
<quoted text> Mr. Barney,your behavior is that of a juvenile. Why don't you start by admitting something that most people on Topix know and that is where you live. We all know it's in the Salem Arkansas area and not new york city or some other far off town.
When you start with a complete lack of credibilty ,it's hard to take much of anything from you as believable!
Here is some 64.00 dollar questions for you?

What information do you posses that would lead you to believe that I live in Salem Ark.?

Do you know what State Hillary.Clinton lives in?

Do you happen to recognize the ladies photo on my moniker?

I will break it down for you, one more time, Hillary lives in New York, the photo and the location was put on there for no other reason than to cause you People to whine.

Never thought that joke would have gone over any ones head, obviously I over estimated.

If I am lying about NY, what the Hell makes you think I was any more truthful when I typed Salem Ar. into a profile where I could put any city I felt like.
time for you to grow up

Mountain Home, AR

#29138 Feb 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some 64.00 dollar questions for you?
What information do you posses that would lead you to believe that I live in Salem Ark.?
Do you know what State Hillary.Clinton lives in?
Do you happen to recognize the ladies photo on my moniker?
I will break it down for you, one more time, Hillary lives in New York, the photo and the location was put on there for no other reason than to cause you People to whine.
Never thought that joke would have gone over any ones head, obviously I over estimated.
If I am lying about NY, what the Hell makes you think I was any more truthful when I typed Salem Ar. into a profile where I could put any city I felt like.
Oh I am so sorry that I hurt your feeling! The point is that the location is supposed to be that of the Poster.
We already know who ,what and where about Hillary and if you haven't guessed yet she is NOT popular here in Arkansas.
And why do we know you live in Salem?
Well when you first started to post that was where it said you were from.
Deny all you want, we got you pegged.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29139 Feb 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's not it, what has left me speechless is a great deal of restraint, aided by the fact that other efforts have proven to be a waste of time.
The truth has a way of doing that to a liberal. Don't feel bad, you're not alone.

Washington DC

#29140 Feb 5, 2014
time for you to grow up wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I am so sorry that I hurt your feeling! The point is that the location is supposed to be that of the Poster.
We already know who ,what and where about Hillary and if you haven't guessed yet she is NOT popular here in Arkansas.
And why do we know you live in Salem?
Well when you first started to post that was where it said you were from.
Deny all you want, we got you pegged

Do me a favor and provide that post number will you?

I suppose you are posting from Lake City as your moniker says you are.

No surprise that Hillary is not popular in Arkansas, you Arkansans' have not had much success in picking a winner in presidential races since 2004. Boy, what a winner you all picked that year!!!!

BTW- you say you don't believe what I say, why are you choosing to believe I live in Salem?

Washington DC

#29141 Feb 5, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth has a way of doing that to a liberal. Don't feel bad, you're not alone.
The truth has a way of restraining me????

No, the truth has not restrained me one iota.

5,714 comments since 2010, that is hardly being restrained.

BTW- you better get up there to Little Rock and buy you one of those Tar Sands soaked lot that has the pipe line under it so that you,

and I quote: " The company that owns the pipeline would have to pay me a royalty for their pipe running across my property".

Damn what a deal, they pay you for buying the property and as a added bonus, again I quote, they

"The company also upgrades the property to ensure that it is in better shape after the pipe is run than it was before by doing such things as clearing underbrush or landscaping"

DAMN what a deal, why is not selling, I wonder..........
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29142 Feb 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW- you better get up there to Little Rock and buy you one of those Tar Sands soaked lot that has the pipe line under it so that you,
and I quote: " The company that owns the pipeline would have to pay me a royalty for their pipe running across my property".
Damn what a deal, they pay you for buying the property and as a added bonus, again I quote, they
"The company also upgrades the property to ensure that it is in better shape after the pipe is run than it was before by doing such things as clearing underbrush or landscaping"
DAMN what a deal, why is not selling, I wonder..........
Don't think I wouldn't let them on property I already own. How do you think I know about the process? There have been 57 recorded oil spills in America since March 10 1911. That's one every 651 days. There are about 40,000 miles of oil pipeline in America giving each mile of pipeline a 0.1425% chance that an oil spill will occur on any given mile of pipe every 651 days. Wow, when you put the ACTUAL numbers down, it makes you seem hypersensitive about not that big of a deal. There is a better chance of being in a fatal car accident than an oil spill occurring. You really need to stop listening to your puppet masters. They're giving you bad information and you look bad when you try to defend it.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29143 Feb 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I have said before, ignorance is bliss. You are living proof.
haterfromwayback

United States

#29144 Feb 5, 2014
I hate The anti Christ the unPresident Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr southern boy 10,062
Topix in general 6 hr EldoMasterBlaster 14
What's up with the free call phones (Jul '11) 7 hr Grigori 58
Daniel Riddell 7 hr dummmmb 11
Whos Morgan Couch's Baby Daddy 7 hr dummmmb 13
So Glad this Person has been Dumbed Down a Bit 8 hr Duck lover 95
Stormie Albritton 13 hr JustSomeObserver 22

El Dorado Jobs

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance