No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29025 Jan 30, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
'an' ass, Barney. Never 'a' alone before a vowel...always 'an'
Weird how you and Redd both continually make this mistake.
So the real question is, Would you like to continue making AN ass out of yourself when you speak?
No need to 'suspect' on this one...I know you will..........
Along comes spell check and the internet grammarian is created.

Location hidden

#29026 Jan 30, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/illegal
(Directly from the same dictionary Barney used to define 'retracted' and 'clarification'. Of course, after he correctly copied and pasted from the site, we watched him spiral straight down the toilet. With his lack of reading comprehension skill, he once again made an ass out of himself.!)
il·le·gal (&#301;-l&#275;&#8 242;g&#601;l)
adj.
1. Prohibited by law.
2. Prohibited by official rules: an illegal pass in football.
n.
An illegal immigrant.
illegal (&#618;&#712;li&#7 20;&#609;&#601;l)
adj
1. forbidden by law; unlawful; illicit
2. unauthorized or prohibited by a code of official or accepted rules
n
3. a person who has entered or attempted to enter a country illegally
You see, fruit cake, what he GOT was a reward for his illegal choice to live in the United States illegally for 50 years, which is prohibited and forbidden by law, and not being arrested, placed in a jail cell, while awaiting deportation back to Kenya.
That would have been the LEGAL action to take.
Now before you begin typing wildly like a cartoon character, your various rebuttals 'enlightening ' us as to 'What he got...' suggest that you don't deem them 'reward worthy'.
He benefited from breaking the law for 50 years by living here illegally, and when discovered, was rewarded for making the choice to ignore the law for 50 years by living here illegally, in the form of praises and accolades from the judge for his work record, paying taxes, and only having been arrested once, and permission to carry on...
What exactly would you have done to really reward him for his decision to knowingly break the law for 50 years...take away my paycheck and give it to him?
I
Have you ever broken any laws?

Location hidden

#29027 Jan 30, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text> There are two things libtard hate the most, Facts and the truth. That's why they hate Fox so much..
I'm not sure that "hate" is the proper word, pathetic would work nicely, an

their fans are often good for a chuckle.

Location hidden

#29028 Jan 30, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"Service got split into into"
barney: 2
WARRIOR: 5,374
LMFAO, you see Genius "into" being typed twice was not nearly as big a gaff as using the wrong word form. it should have read split in to three.

But were all sure that was what you meant..........
pamdover

Madison, TN

#29029 Jan 30, 2014
Yes
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

#29030 Jan 30, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure that "hate" is the proper word, pathetic would work nicely, an
their fans are often good for a chuckle.
Okay, you're pathetic

Location hidden

#29036 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>He was illegal the minute he obtained that visa under false pretenses. He intended to overstay that visa which made him illegal the day he received it. I am always glad to educate the less fortunate amongst us the only problem is you are my ONLY student where the education never sinks in. I am afraid you will be remanded to Special Education from here on out.......
I have not read that, care to share where this information came from and how do you know what his intentions were.
You love them sheep

Mountain Home, AR

#29038 Jan 31, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not read that, care to share where this information came from and how do you know what his intentions were.
It's sometimes becomes obvious what someones intentions are.
Like this example, you were at the Salem Stockyards walking among those ewes and Nannies last night with your pants zipper down before you noticed people were watching.
Andy

Little Rock, AR

#29039 Jan 31, 2014
You love them sheep wrote:
<quoted text> It's sometimes becomes obvious what someones intentions are.
Like this example, you were at the Salem Stockyards walking among those ewes and Nannies last night with your pants zipper down before you noticed people were watching.
It's worth sacrificing a few sheep to save the children

Location hidden

#29040 Jan 31, 2014
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's worth sacrificing a few sheep to save the children
Andy, one those children was yours, now why don't you be a man and do something about it.

I did a Google search and I found the address in Salem Ark. of the live stock auction and the dates they have sales.

Being the good ole boy I am, you just let me now about 8 hours ahead of time, so I can get there, and I will give you the opportunity be a man and make things right on behalf of crotch spawn.

What ya think Andy- are you a man up to that task?

Location hidden

#29041 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I was in the "National Security" business for decades. I was privy to information that I will not share at this time. All over stay visas are on purpose. Nobody overstays their visa on accident. A- B-1, B-2 visa requires an I-94 departure record. You can not get into our country on a one way ticket. You must have made arrangements to leave. You see people obtain these visas knowing they are going to stay and hide out here until you libs come along and declare them legal.
Next question.

LOL, that was a blanket type catch all answer, and vague at that.

Trouble is cleaning toilets on a military installation hardly qualifies you as a security expert.

That explanation of a over- stay is ludicrous.

When they came they very well could have planned on returning and had a change of heart in the interim for what ever reason.

Location hidden

#29042 Jan 31, 2014
You love them sheep wrote:
<quoted text> It's sometimes becomes obvious what someones intentions are.
You and Andy need to get together and plan the date you are going to be at that sale, be sure to let me know when.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29046 Jan 31, 2014
So the Fed eases up on artificially holding the stock market up and Obama comes out with this:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/31/ob...

So Obama knows that without a stimulus of some sort, his failures will certainly show up even in the manipulated market. How about let them put their money in something other than Treasury Bonds? Why not allow them to place their money in gold or silver which currently has a much higher rate of return? Heck, why not allow them to put their money in their local bank? Even 1/4% is better than nothing. Since $25 per month for 30 years will only allow you to live a few months, what does it matter where people put their money? Our currency is the last place I would put my money. Especially with Obama at the helm.
Andy

Jonesboro, AR

#29047 Jan 31, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Andy, one those children was yours, now why don't you be a man and do something about it.
I did a Google search and I found the address in Salem Ark. of the live stock auction and the dates they have sales.
Being the good ole boy I am, you just let me now about 8 hours ahead of time, so I can get there, and I will give you the opportunity be a man and make things right on behalf of crotch spawn.
What ya think Andy- are you a man up to that task?
No Barney, I won't have sex with you or your sheep. And you being the good old boy, I doubt if it would take you eight hours to lubricate yourself.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#29048 Jan 31, 2014
"Affordable" Care Act? Hardly.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/30/wa...

Kinda flies in the face of this quote given by Obama on Friday in an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper. Obama said in that interview when discussing his "discipline" in using executive orders "“But I am not going to make an apology for saying that if I can help middle class families and folks who are working hard to try to get in the middle class do a little bit better, then I’m going to do it,” Who does he think works for the companies that are handing their employees their new "ACA" compliant premium quotes? Obama is NOT working to make America better but rather he's working to bring America down to the level of the rest of the world.

Location hidden

#29049 Jan 31, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from a coward who has to change his moniker and hide every couple of weeks. From Salem to New York? LMAO! You are nothing but a computer geek coward, but at least you're good free entertainment..

You are more than welcome to come with them.

Location hidden

#29050 Jan 31, 2014
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
No Barney, I won't have sex with you or your sheep. And you being the good old boy, I doubt if it would take you eight hours to lubricate yourself.
I have drawn a line in the sand, its time for you to put up or shut up.

“Frankly my dear...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#29051 Jan 31, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets review shall we- It was Carney who made the comment in question, and he also said He did not speak to the President before he said it.
I presume the person you are referring to as "hero" is President Obama.
Tell me, how in the world, can you call that, "yet another lapse of memory"
Now if you would care to look back at post # 28959 you will see this-
"this was not the first immigration court that Mr. Onyango Okech Obama has visited in this country"
As for the NBC story, you should have looked a little harder, there is stories of similar interpretations on several web sites.
There is also several stories saying that interpretation is far fetched . I have never read the book, won't say one way or the other.
No, Fruit Cake, I won't be reviewing anything with you. From the very first article that I read, I have understood what was being said, the order of conversations, who was speaking, to whom they were referring, time lines, and definitions of words.
You asked, "tell me, how in the world...?"
I can honestly answer that by saying neither I, nor anyone else in this world can tell you anything. No, not one.
I also won't be reviewing what news affiliates we should trust, we should not trust, we should somewhat trust but only if they not only report the news, but the journalist must also interpret the news to your liking, because if it doesn't tickle your ear, you decide it can't be correct.
No, I do not care to look back and review all of the items that you do not and are incapable of understanding.
Frankly, after reading your post, I thought you could possibly be having a stroke because it was filled with so much nonsense and ramblings.
The only thing I care to review with you about your post is this...'THERE ARE'.
When your subject is plural, the correct grammar is, "THERE ARE several stories..."
And, Fruit Cake, spell check has nothing to do with this one, either...simple elementary education does.

Location hidden

#29053 Jan 31, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Fruit Cake, I won't be reviewing anything with you. From the very first article that I read, I have understood what was being said, the order of conversations, who was speaking, to whom they were referring, time lines, and definitions of words.
You asked, "tell me, how in the world...?"
I can honestly answer that by saying neither I, nor anyone else in this world can tell you anything. No, not one.
I also won't be reviewing what news affiliates we should trust, we should not trust, we should somewhat trust but only if they not only report the news, but the journalist must also interpret the news to your liking, because if it doesn't tickle your ear, you decide it can't be correct.
No, I do not care to look back and review all of the items that you do not and are incapable of understanding.
Frankly, after reading your post, I thought you could possibly be having a stroke because it was filled with so much nonsense and ramblings.
The only thing I care to review with you about your post is this...'THERE ARE'.
When your subject is plural, the correct grammar is, "THERE ARE several stories..."
And, Fruit Cake, spell check has nothing to do with this one, either...simple elementary education does.

As I have said once, I don't really give a shit what some, Internet Grammarian, or any one else thinks of my grammar. I am capable of using those programs as well any other IG if I chose to do so, I don't, live with it.

Anyone can use a dictionary or Spell check.

Takes a few more brain cells to compose it.

B.T.W.- I was suggesting you review what you had just posted..........
Andy

Bentonville, AR

#29054 Jan 31, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have drawn a line in the sand, its time for you to put up or shut up.
I am sure if you were to draw a line, it wouldn't be straight, but I wouldn't expect anything straight from you. I am disappointed that you have taken to soliciting for sex in this forum but again, it is expected of you. The children you are wanting the identification of are not mine and there is no way that I would give any information about any children to you. I would hope that children and small animals would be safe around you but based on your posts I have my doubts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wondering 27 min Prickem 5
Lol....Ashley couldn't handle the truth 1 hr curious 6
J-Green 1 hr Justbeinghonest 23
Censorship on dog issues 6 hr Facts 75
What happen to SS Tim Lawrence? 6 hr Nosey 1
maddison at arbys 15 hr fitzgerald 6
Amercable 16 hr Alton 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages