Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28940 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot Jeh Johnson, the Secretary for the Department of Homeland Security already said that the illegal aliens already in this country deserve the right to be legalized and earn a path to citizenship. This is the kind of libtardness this country is facing. These libs are destroying this country. Liberalism is a disease and must be treated as such.
G.W. Bush must have had a bout of that " Liberalism disease" also.

You know, I’ve heard all the rhetoric — you’ve heard it, too — about how this is amnesty. Amnesty means that you’ve got to pay a price for having been here illegally, and this bill does that,"

According to the official White House transcript.

That's kind of a funny deal b/c President Bush repeatedly said that the comprehensive reform he supported was not an amnesty bill.

“Frankly my dear...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#28945 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Look again, the ACA did not have a damn thing to do with this- look at the woman's own words .
"The self-employed court reporter blames the state of Washington and its exchange for the issue"
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25103...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
From Washington DC to the state of Washington, the entire ACA is a fiasco. She can blame the man in the moon if she wants to, and you can claim to be the man in the moon if you want to. The entire reason she doesn't have insurance is because of the failure of ACA, period.
You can blame a court reporter for giving her the wrong information 4 TIMES, if you want to. In fact, you should see about getting that court reporter fired for being so inept.
You can blame me, if you would like. You can tell me to read it again, and you can talk about how we all misread information, and you are the only one that can read and process that same information correctly. You can say the sky is green and the grass is blue. You can tell us that you are Obama's uncle and you know the truth...and he is proud of you and to know you!
You can even tell us you are actually this woman in Washington, and that you don't have insurance because come to find out, you filled something out wrong, and the President and ACA really is the best thing since air.
I want you to do this. You are the best weapon to use against loony liberal idiotic ideology...Well, that and the failure of liberal policy!!
Barney, you should probably get a box of tissue, because we all know how emotional and upset you get when people say bad and mean things to you, and how unfair and unjust you feel those comments are.
The following words have the potential to hurt your feelings, and cause you to cry, since you are so sensitive...
You are either the biggest idiot that has ever been known to mankind, or you are simply the biggest idiot that has ever been known to mankind.
You are one or the other. You are not only King Idiot, you are the first and only eternal reigning King Idiot. I am embarrassed for you, and if your peon brain really and truly thinks this way, then I think you truly may be a danger to society.
Now, you go have a good cry and try to figure out from those voices in your head, why you are always being picked on, and they will give you all the encouragement you need!

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28946 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
G.W. Bush must have had a bout of that " Liberalism disease" also.
You know, I’ve heard all the rhetoric — you’ve heard it, too — about how this is amnesty. Amnesty means that you’ve got to pay a price for having been here illegally, and this bill does that,"
According to the official White House transcript.
That's kind of a funny deal b/c President Bush repeatedly said that the comprehensive reform he supported was not an amnesty bill.
Uncle Obama sure enjoyed his 50 years of living here illegally. If it wasn't for that damned DUI he might not ever have been rewarded for breaking the law and been given citizenship.
That didn't make the book either!

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28948 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boston Globe reported in 2011, after Omar Obama’s arrest, that the White House said he had “never met his famous nephew.” The White House now says it told the Globe only that there was no record of the two having met, as opposed to a definitive statement.
In its report Thursday, the Globe confirmed that the White House initially said there was no record that the two had met.
White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters at Thursday’s White House briefing that,“back when this arose, folks looked at the record, including the president’s book, and there was no evidence that they had met and that was what was conveyed. Nobody spoke to the president.”
"your hero said he had never met"
So you see Cupcake, my hero did not say that all, matter of fact he was not even asked about it.
Hey, cupcake, where is your outrage about the 2 year cover up of the lie your hero kept silent about, if you really believe the lie ..."He didn't know"

You are so pathetic to drag George W. Bush (another one of your limited Old Faithful excuses)
But you will defend obvious lies?!?!
Oh please, continue to share your insight. You are the poster child for a lying liberal lunatic!

Location hidden

#28949 Jan 28, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
And, btw, cupcake, this story made headlines back in 2011. If, according to your stupidity, it could possibly be kinda true that the White House was inept and stupid enough not to speak to Obama with this volatile and possibly damaging story directly, unless your hero lived under a rock, he would have known what the White House had said...and that it was completely wrong causing the American people to doubt his honesty, Why would he not have insisted his transparent administration retract the story immediately ?
Do you even remotely see there is no logic to stupid people that lie, or are you readily admitting you are just that stupid?
Quite the little rant there Missy, as you often do you are over looking the obvious, what his spoke person said was factually correct.

In its report Thursday, the Globe confirmed that the White House initially said

there was no record that the two had met.

they said that, after reporting this-

"the White House said he had "never met his famous nephew."

What is it about the Globes retraction do you not under stand?

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28951 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boston Globe reported in 2011, after Omar Obama’s arrest, that the White House said he had “never met his famous nephew.” The White House now says it told the Globe only that there was no record of the two having met, as opposed to a definitive statement.
In its report Thursday, the Globe confirmed that the White House initially said there was no record that the two had met.
White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters at Thursday’s White House briefing that,“back when this arose, folks looked at the record, including the president’s book, and there was no evidence that they had met and that was what was conveyed. Nobody spoke to the president.”
"your hero said he had never met"
So you see Cupcake, my hero did not say that all, matter of fact he was not even asked about it.
Oh, cupcake, there is such a wealth of stupid in your post! Do you remember back in 2010, when your hero said IF YOU LIKE YOUR INSURANCE YOU CAN KEEP YOUR INSURANCE?
Well, he lied. And, not only did he lie, he knew, in time, his lies would eventually find him out...and he lied anyway. He not only lied, he didn't care that he lied, or that it would be proven he lied.
What happened when his lies were recently exposed? He lied. He started spinning the lies with 'what I actually said' and 'what I really meant'.
And idiots like yourself, those with the simplest of mind, you chose to believe his lies, and then actually defend the lies.
And we...Well, we just laugh at what a fool you are...but we are also disgusted by what a liar you are.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28952 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the little rant there Missy, as you often do you are over looking the obvious, what his spoke person said was factually correct.
Quite the diversion there, cupcake! But you are king idiot, and the only one impressed by your stupidity.
Why don't you address the rest of it?

Location hidden

#28953 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>If you haven't noticed, maybe because Salem doesn't get cable yet, but Bush is not the President and Amnesty didn't happen under him when he was the President. This is way too easy folks. Somebody bring in some real competition, please.......

Damn you are on a roll today you actually got two things correct in this post, Bush is not president and he did not get the bill passed in the Sneate that was, in his own words

"Amnesty" that he said before hand that it was not and the WH spokes person issued a statement it was a slip of the tongue, it is not "Amnesty".

I digress, you see young man that bill was killed in the Senate on,

June 7, 2007, 11:59 AM, and it failed 34-61 effectively ending the bill's chances.

A related bill S. 1639, on June 28, 2007, 11:04 AM, also failed 46-53.

ARE YOU READY--------- here it comes----------

It was the 110th Congress and the Democrats held the Majority in the Senate 53-45 with two
Independents.

I think your competition just schooled your ass.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28954 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Missy, this is not the 'Globes' retraction. I know your twisting and spinning to save your tiny little pride makes you feel like a big boy but, Cupcake, you can't spin this to make you feel better.

"The White House was asked about their relationship in 2011 at which time the administration said there was no record of the President and Onyango Okech Obama having ever met. Carney retracted that information Thursday saying that the President himself had never been consulted about their relationship."

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/...

C-A-R-N-E-Y retracted that information...not the Globe.
What is it about you being wrong all the time that you don't understand?

Location hidden

#28955 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>And Obama not knowing anything going on around him completely oblivious to everything never mentioned once to any of his staff that he USED to live with the ILLEGAL ALIEN?
LMAO!
Time out! Somebody send the back-up QB in barney is down with another knee injury!
PRICELESS!

I would say being president he might have more things on his mind rather than a half brother of his father who he had not seen in 20 years and not talked to in 10 years.

Not to mention he only "LIVED" with him for three weeks waiting on apartment to be finished,

I could see how this could not be for most in his thoughts.

Damn it makes for great propaganda that some folks jump all over !!!!!

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28956 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

I think your competition just schooled your ass.
You are your own worst enemy, cupcake.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28957 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say being president he might have more things on his mind rather than a half brother of his father who he had not seen in 20 years and not talked to in 10 years.
Not to mention he only "LIVED" with him for three weeks waiting on apartment to be finished,
Again, you are your own worst enemy.
Seriously, you are killing yourself. You are an embarrassment to all the simple-minds such as yourself!
You are simply an inept idiot, cupcake.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28958 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The next time you "would say", for the love of good food, just stop yourself.

Location hidden

#28959 Jan 28, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Obama sure enjoyed his 50 years of living here illegally. If it wasn't for that damned DUI he might not ever have been rewarded for breaking the law and been given citizenship.
That didn't make the book either!

Frankly Cupcake, if you were half as smart as you give yourself credit to be you have know that this was not the first immigration court that Mr. Onyango Okech Obama has visited in this country. Previously he had been ordered removed from the country.

But he hung around anyway and had the nerve to gain long-term employment with a grocery store in Framingham, Massachusetts, paid his taxes made his rent payments and is not on any government assistance programs.

Thought of by those around him as a " honorable gentleman who is quiet and very nice"

Long term employed, pays his taxes, no government assistance, damn near sounds like a Republican.

Location hidden

#28960 Jan 28, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
From Washington DC to the state of Washington, the entire ACA is a fiasco. She can blame the man in the moon if she wants to, and you can claim to be the man in the moon if you want to. The entire reason she doesn't have insurance is because of the failure of ACA, period.
You can blame a court reporter for giving her the wrong information 4 TIMES, if you want to. In fact, you should see about getting that court reporter fired for being so inept.
You can blame me, if you would like. You can tell me to read it again, and you can talk about how we all misread information, and you are the only one that can read and process that same information correctly. You can say the sky is green and the grass is blue. You can tell us that you are Obama's uncle and you know the truth...and he is proud of you and to know you!
You can even tell us you are actually this woman in Washington, and that you don't have insurance because come to find out, you filled something out wrong, and the President and ACA really is the best thing since air.
I want you to do this. You are the best weapon to use against loony liberal idiotic ideology...Well, that and the failure of liberal policy!!
Barney, you should probably get a box of tissue, because we all know how emotional and upset you get when people say bad and mean things to you, and how unfair and unjust you feel those comments are.
The following words have the potential to hurt your feelings, and cause you to cry, since you are so sensitive...
You are either the biggest idiot that has ever been known to mankind, or you are simply the biggest idiot that has ever been known to mankind.
You are one or the other. You are not only King Idiot, you are the first and only eternal reigning King Idiot. I am embarrassed for you, and if your peon brain really and truly thinks this way, then I think you truly may be a danger to society.
Now, you go have a good cry and try to figure out from those voices in your head, why you are always being picked on, and they will give you all the encouragement you need!
Damn Cupcake, your about to blow a gasket, why don't you just fart or something maybe you will feel better.

Sweet heart you are wrong about the reason, she does not have insurance, if you would have read her story it plainly said, she had not had insurance for years, and she is a frigging court reporter. They make damn good money.

I would say that is what she is crying about, she made to much money to get a tax credit, and now she is claiming she can't afford it and could not afford it before either.

Problem here is not the ACA, it is her lack of desire to obtain health insurance and her lack of ability to budget if she truly cannot afford it.

Don't let that stop you from being led around by lame ass Republican propaganda B.S.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28961 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"... damn near sounds like a Republican.
And you sure enough sound like a loser liberal lunatic spiraling down the toilet...probably for the last time.
He was illegal for 50 years, idiot. I don't care if sat in a chair and sang 'Kumbaya' for 50 years without moving. He was breaking the law for 50 years and was rewarded for it after being arrested for DUI. Damn near sounds like lying liberal ideology.

Location hidden

#28962 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Oh, and the night before the State of the Coup Screech , where Barry will whine and bitch and moan about INCOME EQUALITY let us celebrate his achievements.
1. A record 91.8 Million Americans no longer in the workforce.
2. Since Jan. 2009, the number of jobless working-age Americans rose by 9.6Million people.
3. 48+ Million Americans are now on food stamps!
4. A record of 11 Million Americans now get disability checks, which is rife w/ fraud.
5. About 30% of Americans experienced DOWNWARD mobility into poverty since Jan 2009!
6. The misery index grows as 42% of Americans see themselves WORSE OFF than in 2013!
7. U.S. Debt now over 17 TRILLION and the debt ceiling nears AGAIN and Bathhouse Barry wants it raised…AGAIN!

" the night before"

OOPS, a day late and a dollar short again, the speech is tonight.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28964 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Cupcake, your about to blow a gasket, why don't you just fart or something maybe you will feel better.
Sweet heart you are wrong about the reason, she does not have insurance, if you would have read her story it plainly said, she had not had insurance for years, and she is a frigging court reporter. They make damn good money.
I would say that is what she is crying about, she made to much money to get a tax credit, and now she is claiming she can't afford it and could not afford it before either.
Problem here is not the ACA, it is her lack of desire to obtain health insurance and her lack of ability to budget if she truly cannot afford it.
Don't let that stop you from being led around by lame ass Republican propaganda B.S.
You are your own worst enemy, Cupcake...with a mentality of a child.
Darling, you are wrong about everything. She made less than $50,000 a year, she is single, with a child that has medical issues.
I personally can't speak of her personal spending habits and finances like you, Oh wise wizard with your crystal ball who makes up fantasy scenarios when proven wrong.
The problem is ACA, because if she didn't have insurance and was fine without it, she was forced into purchasing a policy because of ACA.
How can you be so stupid.

Location hidden

#28965 Jan 28, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, Missy, this is not the 'Globes' retraction. I know your twisting and spinning to save your tiny little pride makes you feel like a big boy but, Cupcake, you can't spin this to make you feel better.
"The White House was asked about their relationship in 2011 at which time the administration said there was no record of the President and Onyango Okech Obama having ever met. Carney retracted that information Thursday saying that the President himself had never been consulted about their relationship."
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/...
C-A-R-N-E-Y retracted that information...not the Globe.
What is it about you being wrong all the time that you don't understand?
This is a perfect example of you morons being led around around on a leach believing every thing said that fits your hate filled agenda.

The White House was asked about their relationship in 2011 at which time the administration said there was no record of the President and Onyango Okech Obama having ever met. Carneyaed that information Thursday saying that the President himself had never been consulted about their relationship.

Okay, there he calls it a retraction, when he opened the story it was a .........

"clarification"

The White House clarified Thursday that..........

re·trac·tion noun \ri-&#712;trak-sh&#601 ;n\
: a statement saying that something you said or wrote at an earlier time is not true or correct

clar·i·fy (kl&#259;r&#8242;& #601;-f&#299;&#8242;)
v. clar·i·fied, clar·i·fy·ing, clar·i·fies
v.tr.
1. To make clear or easier to understand; elucidate: clarified her intentions.
2. To clear of confusion or uncertainty: clarify the mind.

Which was it - "clarification" or a "retraction"?

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28966 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And, I'm feeling pretty fine, actually, because the more you rattle lies and stupidity, the bigger ass you show yourself to be and the more damage you do to the liberal lunatics!
You keep spinning lies. You have spun yourself so far down you are encased and buried in your very own tale of lies, stupidity, and ignorance, cupcake sugar pie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Top 50 Crazy Bit*h*s in Union County 1 hr well 54
Joey bledsoe 1 hr bugman 34
Hotshots VIP night!? 2 hr Donald 46
Isn't it sooo funny Hotshots 3 hr Hillary 6
Gringos M/C (Jun '14) 8 hr Marty Chandler 66
Topix gay pals reunited (Aug '09) 10 hr Chris Lacy 7
Meth bust Thu Fyi 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages