Yes

No

Other (explain below)

You just got to love it

Mountain Home, AR

#28907 Jan 28, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney's quote yesterday: "No, you were ignorant to believe what Fox News told you to believe"
Barney's quote today: "You see not only Reuters carried the story, Fox News, the AP, and least one other broadcast news agency carried the same story, all saying about the same thing, that's a pretty good indication the story was valid"
Well what is it Barney? Is Fox News not to be believed or are they reliable? Just like Obama thinking no one will call you out on talking out of both sides of your mouth. It's why liberals like Obama and you have no credibility.
You just Gave Old Barney a real case of Butt hurt!
Andy

Jonesboro, AR

#28908 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, it goes kind of like this,
Reuters did a story based on a quote by Marilyn Tavenner, administrator of the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
You see not only Reuters carried the story, Fox News, the AP, and least one other broadcast news agency carried the same story, all saying about the same thing, that's a pretty good indication the story was valid.
Secondly, using a Right Wing source usually prevents such ignorant ass questions .
Any time it is on Fox it's a good indication it's valid, first logical post you've made in months

United States

#28910 Jan 28, 2014
so I read stories on Fox about subpoenas for Repub Christie aides, Repub McDonnell indicted for illegal gifts, Florida Repub Congressman resigns due to cocaine bust.... must all be true... I'm good with it.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#28916 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, it's a conspiracy against barney because Boy Barney is so important in America. LOL! You're such an irrelevant part of anything in the over all scheme of everything. You are nothing but good cheap entertainment.
Was that him on the grassy knoll? Did you see Big Foot in Salem? Was Elvis on that UFO?

LMAO!

News Flash!
A Bigfoot field researcher since 2007, Barney of Salem Arkansas hasn’t seen a Sasquatch; however, he has heard whoops, gibberish and tree knocks that he associates with the creatures, and he believes in their existence.

“I haven’t heard one scream, either, but I would like to,” he said.

Among his evidence are castings of footprints, handprints and knuckles he believes to be from the creatures; and photographs of broken and positioned limbs and tree-limb-type structures, as well as stacked stones. He believes that at least one of the tree structures he photographed while researching in the Salem area may have served as a shelter to a female Sasquatch while she was giving birth. He also has audio recordings, which, he said, aren’t recognizable as the sounds of any other animals.

Barney said he knows some people may “roll their eyes when they hear him talk about his hobby, but he really thinks it is “pretty arrogant to think we know everything and that all in life is wrapped up neatly in a little box.”

Thousands of people have reported Sasquatch sightings, he said, and he doesn’t believe all of those people are lying.

“If only one report of a sighting is real, then Bigfoot is real,” he said.“I don’t think there is a worldwide conspiracy to fool people. But I believe global warming is” My general interest is to see if these animals will breed with us Democrats so we can get free medical care from the Government while claiming to be an endangered species.
I voted

Gladewater, TX

#28917 Jan 28, 2014
Yes it do count

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#28919 Jan 28, 2014
When Hollywood "progressive" Jeff Zucker became the Boss at CNN the network joined the Devils Partnership with the Obama Orwellians.
CNN does all the Beiber type junk to keep the focus from obama's monumental failures to honor our Constitution....Case in point. They have ignored the ACA debacle and the negative impact of Obama's lies on millions for the last two months.

The arrogant Obama's smug speech tonight will once again remind us that we have deteriorated into a Nation of Losers when he was re-elected.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#28920 Jan 28, 2014
all I see is fail, obamacare and we sure do not need what the dems pushed on immigration, We have a jobs shortage not a worker shortage. seems they know this by the way they will be looking the other way if companies who use visa fraud to import workers.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28921 Jan 28, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
I declare, Barney, I do believe your little pea-size mind must have fallen right out of your nose!
Seems like I was reading a story from CNN that there was an Obama uncle facing deportation (among garish behavior very unbecoming to the legacy of one so upstanding) that your hero said he had never met. Well, what do you know, the White House had to RETRACT that statement, because lo and behold, turns out not only did Kenyan Uncle Obama and nephew Obama happen to have crossed paths, the younger Obama had actually lived with his forgotten uncle in the early '80's before attending Harvard.
Now, I'm sure that was an oversight. Why, probably anyone reading this has lived with someone in the past that they have absolutely no memory of knowing. Well, I mean, I haven't ever had it happen, nor do I know anyone that has experienced it, but things are fuzzy up there at the Obama homestead...and that means any homestead Mr. Honest remembers or not.
Then, of course, there are the embarrassing lies and retractions surrounding ObamaCare...YOU WILL KEEP YOUR CURRENT INSURANCE...nope, you weren't really ever going to be able to keep it, but it's too late to do anything about it now...YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR DOCTOR...haha, not really, but it sure sounded good at the time...
Barney, what an embarrassing question for you to ask! I'm sure glad you only asked for 3...for your sake! There are lots more, but I'm betting you know this already!

Post a link please'

Location hidden

#28923 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"IM a bit confused"
We know..........
Your reading comprehension has improved, you figured that out without asking me to explain it to you.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28924 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, they reported on the very same quote as everybody else.
Then added their Fox opinion (spin) to the story.
So, Hell No, they are not to be believed.
You see if it was, ONLY Fox that carried the story I would question it, get the idea here, same story, published several different places good chance it is true......... get it?
I guess your liberal playbook says that if you get caught playing both sides then add the necessary information to the side that doesn't fit your narrative in an attempt to make your argument. But whatever you do stick to your guns. Remember, to liberals, the truth is irrelevant. How do you follow such a failed philosophy as progressive liberalism?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28925 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
IM a bit confused, do you consider yourself one of the "100% of all Americans" or do you belong to the " the people" ?
Wouldn't " the people" also have to be "100% of all Americans" to create a "robust economy since their the ones with the money?
Translation: Reality Check, you're right, but I just can't bring myself to admit it.

Usually you're not so sloppy at covering your bases but I guess the mountain of lies and failed policies are piling up so fast that you can't possibly defend everything. That response was weak. Must suck to be you.

“Frankly my dear...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#28927 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

But Congress has funded Obamacare for 2014, its the law of the land, live with it!
Now that sounds like a direct quote from the White House!
It's probably a precursor to the bulk of the way the dictator in chief will be flexing his muscles tonight in his State of Eutopia speech tonight!

Barney, do you think we will get a follow up report on his single mom spokesperson that he publicly hailed as an ObamaCare success story that got so screwed over by ACA, that she now has no insurance....because she can't afford ACA!
I'd venture to say the poor thing has had her 15 minutes in ObamaLand Euphoria, and like his poor old uncle, she's not even a thought in Obama's memory.

But we haven't forgotten about her, have we Barney?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25103...

Didn't you spout something off the other day about how the ACA was doing exactly what it was designed to do....insure the uninsured? Oh, Barney, your just like a child that must learn the reality of life the hard way and with very embarrassing results for yourself. But I guess you are used to it by now.

Location hidden

#28928 Jan 28, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
I declare, Barney, I do believe your little pea-size mind must have fallen right out of your nose!
Seems like I was reading a story from CNN that there was an Obama uncle facing deportation (among garish behavior very unbecoming to the legacy of one so upstanding) that your hero said he had never met. Well, what do you know, the White House had to RETRACT that statement, because lo and behold, turns out not only did Kenyan Uncle Obama and nephew Obama happen to have crossed paths, the younger Obama had actually lived with his forgotten uncle in the early '80's before attending Harvard.
Now, I'm sure that was an oversight. Why, probably anyone reading this has lived with someone in the past that they have absolutely no memory of knowing. Well, I mean, I haven't ever had it happen, nor do I know anyone that has experienced it, but things are fuzzy up there at the Obama homestead...and that means any homestead Mr. Honest remembers or not.
Then, of course, there are the embarrassing lies and retractions surrounding ObamaCare...YOU WILL KEEP YOUR CURRENT INSURANCE...nope, you weren't really ever going to be able to keep it, but it's too late to do anything about it now...YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KEEP YOUR DOCTOR...haha, not really, but it sure sounded good at the time...
Barney, what an embarrassing question for you to ask! I'm sure glad you only asked for 3...for your sake! There are lots more, but I'm betting you know this already!

The Boston Globe reported in 2011, after Omar Obama’s arrest, that the White House said he had “never met his famous nephew.” The White House now says it told the Globe only that there was no record of the two having met, as opposed to a definitive statement.

In its report Thursday, the Globe confirmed that the White House initially said there was no record that the two had met.

White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters at Thursday’s White House briefing that,“back when this arose, folks looked at the record, including the president’s book, and there was no evidence that they had met and that was what was conveyed. Nobody spoke to the president.”

"your hero said he had never met"

So you see Cupcake, my hero did not say that all, matter of fact he was not even asked about it.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28929 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, no one ever said it was going to cover " 100% of all Americans"
But Congress has funded Obamacare for 2014, its the law of the land, live with it!
Read the heading of the first paragraph.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/health-care-meeting...

Now I'm not sure what your definition of ALL is but it appears to me to mean 100% otherwise it would have said "SOME" or "MOST". But it said ALL. Can you not see how Obama is lying to get his agenda passed with the American people? Kinda like "If you like your current policy, you can keep your policy PERIOD." Obamacare passes and almost immediately people start getting cancelled from their old plans. How you follow someone like this is beyond me. Have you no integrity?

Location hidden

#28930 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The part I didn't figure out was the capitalization of "IM" but I just figured that was a Boy barney typical mistake that you make on EVERY post. LOL!

Its called auto correct, it is computer generated.

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28933 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Post a link please'
Idiot...I sure was hoping you'd make a bigger idiot out of yourself and ask for sources.
Predictable simple mind, presenting the exact predictable way I knew you would.
I kow how you like a variety of sources. Liberalstream media probably missed this retraction.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/12/...

http://www.onenewspage.com/n/US/74w6352lu/Whi...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/12/05/p...

Now, please don't whine excuses. You probably believed the infamous quote, "I did not have sex with that woman..."
It's always someone else's fault...what a load of crap

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28936 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boston Globe reported in 2011, after Omar Obama’s arrest, that the White House said he had “never met his famous nephew.” The White House now says it told the Globe only that there was no record of the two having met, as opposed to a definitive statement.
In its report Thursday, the Globe confirmed that the White House initially said there was no record that the two had met.
White House press secretary Jay Carney told reporters at Thursday’s White House briefing that,“back when this arose, folks looked at the record, including the president’s book, and there was no evidence that they had met and that was what was conveyed. Nobody spoke to the president.”
So you see Cupcake, my hero did not say that all, matter of fact he was not even asked about it.
So you see, cupcake, I already knew your excuse garbage and tried to ask you not to embarrass yourself in my previous post...before I read this sad and pathetic excuse! Do you see how pathetically sad and embarrassing your blind loyalty to liars is?
You discredit a news affiliate because you don't like what you hear, but THIS excuse tickles your ear, and you try to defend it?!?
Oh, Barney, your spiraling down the toilet...along with your load of crap!
What else did you expect them to say, King of Ignorance??(Let's just shorten it to King Idiot.)
Those poor fools at the White House that swallow their pride and go on camera sputtering ridiculous retractions, knowing they are lying fools and everyone knows it, to protect that liar in chief ? Why, they are even bigger idiots than you are!!

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28937 Jan 28, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That idiot Jeh Johnson, the Secretary for the Department of Homeland Security already said that the illegal aliens already in this country deserve the right to be legalized and earn a path to citizenship. This is the kind of libtardness this country is facing. These libs are destroying this country. Liberalism is a disease and must be treated as such..
This is exactly what Obama's uncle was...illegal for 50 years!

Location hidden

#28938 Jan 28, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that sounds like a direct quote from the White House!
It's probably a precursor to the bulk of the way the dictator in chief will be flexing his muscles tonight in his State of Eutopia speech tonight!
Barney, do you think we will get a follow up report on his single mom spokesperson that he publicly hailed as an ObamaCare success story that got so screwed over by ACA, that she now has no insurance....because she can't afford ACA!
I'd venture to say the poor thing has had her 15 minutes in ObamaLand Euphoria, and like his poor old uncle, she's not even a thought in Obama's memory.
But we haven't forgotten about her, have we Barney?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25103...
Didn't you spout something off the other day about how the ACA was doing exactly what it was designed to do....insure the uninsured? Oh, Barney, your just like a child that must learn the reality of life the hard way and with very embarrassing results for yourself. But I guess you are used to it by now

Look again, the ACA did not have a damn thing to do with this- look at the woman's own words .

"The self-employed court reporter blames the state of Washington and its exchange for the issue"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-25103...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

“Frankly my dear...”

Location hidden

#28939 Jan 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And, btw, cupcake, this story made headlines back in 2011. If, according to your stupidity, it could possibly be kinda true that the White House was inept and stupid enough not to speak to Obama with this volatile and possibly damaging story directly, unless your hero lived under a rock, he would have known what the White House had said...and that it was completely wrong causing the American people to doubt his honesty, Why would he not have insisted his transparent administration retract the story immediately ?
Do you even remotely see there is no logic to stupid people that lie, or are you readily admitting you are just that stupid?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Isn't it sooo funny Hotshots 34 min Jehovah 13
Top 50 Crazy Bit*h*s in Union County 42 min Crappie Master 63
Tonya Adams Venturella Inmate 2 hr mugshot 4
Neighborhood watch 2 hr Stalking and viol... 1
Hotshots VIP night!? 5 hr Drunkie 48
What gas stations have condom dispensers in the... (Jun '12) 6 hr Bosco 19
Joey bledsoe 14 hr Redneck 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages