Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#28436 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
40/60 with an average of $6000 out of pocket and a $60 co-pay is a far cry from the former standard of 20/80 with an average of $1000 out of pocket (I had $500) and a $20 co-pay. Now what's "affordable" about that? Under the old system, those who didn't have insurance still could access healthcare as doctors could not refuse service. Not so under Obamacare plus there are death panels that are now standing between you and your doctors and doctors can refuse to take those under the exchange as we are already seeing in California where 70% of the doctors are going to opt out of participation in the exchanges. The death panels get to decide who does and who doesn't get care or, as Kathleen Sebelius put it, "Some will live and some will die". It will have to be this way because there won't be as many doctors available but the patient load will either remain the same or increase. The liberal utopia sounds great on paper but where real money and real lives are concerned, it simply won't play out the way liberal voters had hoped. It is playing out exactly like Obama wants it to because this is no more than a mechanism for progressive liberals to grab more power away from the people in order to control their lives. Unfortunately, there are liberal sheep such as yourself that will defend this anti-American president until it's too late and nothing can be done about it. Hopefully there are enough moderate liberals that will be fed up enough with the freedoms they have and will lose under this president to do something about it in the next two elections. You know we are in trouble when we have to rely on liberals to get freedom back.

Well that was a load of crap

Dr. offices can refuse care to anyone they please.

Hospitals that accept government funding, Medicare, Medicaid, etc. that cannot refuse service for the inability to pay.

Death panels- what a crock of shit, it would behoove you to do some basic research instead of being dumbed down by right wing propaganda.

Bella Vista, AR

#28439 Dec 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that was a load of crap
Dr. offices can refuse care to anyone they please.
Hospitals that accept government funding, Medicare, Medicaid, etc. that cannot refuse service for the inability to pay.
Death panels- what a crock of shit, it would behoove you to do some basic research instead of being dumbed down by right wing propaganda.
Its far easier to a Dumb down then it is to check facts.besides Fux rules my life. Right Righties .hahahahah.Only people that have death panels is the Nazi/Republicans.

Kansas City Ks.

#28443 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Doctors take a hypacratic (sic) oath you hypocrite. They can not refuse you medical treatment

Here is a prime example of a Republican being dumb down," hypacratic (sic)" , why in the world would you knowingly quote a misspelled word.

I know why, a lack of basic research!

The Hippocratic Oath, you, don't know how to spell it , but convinced you know what it means .

LMFAO- Choose any Dr. at random, unknown to you, show up at their office and tell them you need to see a Dr. and you have no way to pay for it, see how quick they tell you hit the door.

Kansas City Ks.

#28444 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"the best you can figure" That's how you live your entire life is the best that you can figure. You never have any proof or facts just msnbc talking points. You make all of your decisions on pure emotion. You lack the basic common sense that God gave a mule. Somebody had to tell you this, it might as well be me!

Well Slick, that last poll I quoted was and ABC network poll and the first one I used was a Gallup poll.

Since the popularity of Obama Care is on the rise, lets visit about this issue again next month and see where it stands then, and the month after that.

Think you might be up for that task?

If it declines we can still be friends, I will hug your Elephant, and you can kiss my Ass.

Kansas City Ks.

#28447 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"the best you can figure" That's how you live your entire life is the best that you can figure. You never have any proof or facts just msnbc talking points. You make all of your decisions on pure emotion. You lack the basic common sense that God gave a mule. Somebody had to tell you this, it might as well be me!

I will give you credit for one thing, you can repeat almost verbatim,
( decisions on pure emotion)

the same advice I shared with a poster some where way back on this very thread.

Thank you, Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Kansas City Ks.

#28449 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"and ABC network"
Well slick it's not "and" it's "an" your spell check defaults automatically and you are to dumb to know the difference.
Have you signed your ASS up yet for Obama Care hypocrite?

Thanks for the belly laugh, and again thanks again for the imitation Slick.

Obviously I did not use spell check or it would have caught that error, and it is just as obvious who did use it, YOU.

Are you that desperate to one up me that you run every post I make through Spell check?

Another thing, you were referring to auto correct, not spell check.

Kansas City Ks.

#28451 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well I could have done it the libtard way like you do and just put some misspelled word down for all to guess the meaning. I will play this word game with you AGAIN. Every time you make a mistake I will point it out. You remember how that turned out for you last time correct.
Illegal aliens go or are taken to RANDOM DOCTORS everyday of the year and don't pay a dime out of their pocket. You really need to get out of that slum hole Salem every now and then.
Of course they do, its called the Emergency Room.

Kansas City Ks.

#28455 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! For somebody who doesn't use it and for me who apparently does you sure do know more about it than I do! LOL! You can't make this stuff up folks. You libs are a strange animal. You just can't seem to get out of your own way, that is when you are not tripping over things already behind you!
LMFAO!
PRICELESS!

I said I did not use it on that post, big difference. Now if you really want to push the issue we can go back through your post and it will plainly show when you started using spell check with the sudden major improvement in your( wink- wink) typographical errors.

What do you think, want to try that?

Kansas City Ks.

#28456 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well I can't give you credit for anything. It's you and people like you who are bringing this country down. Imitation in the way you used it should not be capitalized.

Getting busted sure makes you a bitchy little fella doesn't it?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28464 Dec 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Slick, that last poll I quoted was and ABC network poll and the first one I used was a Gallup poll.
Since the popularity of Obama Care is on the rise, lets visit about this issue again next month and see where it stands then, and the month after that.
Think you might be up for that task?
If it declines we can still be friends, I will hug your Elephant, and you can kiss my Ass.
ON THE RISE?!! Man ignorance IS bliss

Kansas City Ks.

#28465 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>ON THE RISE?!! Man ignorance IS bliss
Careful now the Warrior is coming out of Realty Check.......
Sam I Am

Anonymous Proxy

#28466 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
ON THE RISE?!! Man ignorance IS bliss
The answers to the question of who is neg all of you're postings.........The pimple little pre pubescent's name starts with a W go to his home ISP and see what they Think of weasel..

Kansas City Ks.

#28469 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
43% LMFAO! Even Bush had 47% at this time in his administration!
Only FOOLS follow a fool! Obama is the KING of fools!

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 47% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Obama's job performance. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove (see trends).

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Kansas City Ks.

#28472 Dec 17, 2013
Looks like the Republicans can mark Chris Christie off their list of potential presidential candidate for 2016.

Seems as thought you can't close the George Washington Bridge for political payback after all.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28474 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Good. I hope you are right.
Me too.
Prayer is our hope

Blytheville, AR

#28475 Dec 18, 2013
Christians do you not hear the news reporters say: our prayers go out to the family , perhaps its the message that prayer is taught in the Bible and perhaps as ALWAYS with Christians its our connection to seek Gods divine providence (again its not In man who is born of women to lead his steps ! God has the ability to deliver a nations people against ALL ODDS for God is the Christians hope.) The political system is corrupt and God said it will corrupt good morals , so therefore I must accept that ANY politician will SELL OUT of his/ her own accord ! Therefor I trust God to deliver WE THE PEOPLE . Pray Christian
Pray daily Pray often and TRUST GOD. Let no negative heathen discourage you . God is our hope ALL POLITICIANS Are CORRUPT

Markesan, WI

#28476 Dec 18, 2013
You
Ante up Boys

Mountain Home, AR

#28477 Dec 18, 2013
Dear Reader,

The American Conservative goads, encourages, and inspires conservatives to think creatively about the challenges facing the United States today. And in that respect, 2013 has been a great success.

Not only is our readership at an all-time high—the number of unique visitors to our website is up 80 percent—but our voice is more influential than ever. Conservatives now lead the way in opposing unrestricted drone warfare, the abuses of the National Security Agency, and intervention in Syria.

Thanks to you, The American Conservative's moment has come, and our ideas are reshaping the right—and the country's debate, not only about foreign policy but everything from the decay of the middle class to the state of high culture. We need your help to continue these vital efforts!

Click here to give.
The American Ideas Institute is a 501(c)(3) non-profit. Your year-end contribution is tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. We need your support! Together we'll set the agenda for conservatism's next generation, and move the political debate in more hopeful directions.

Thank you again for being a part of this.

Sincerely,

Daniel McCarthy
Editor

P.S. If you've already committed to a contribution this year, thanks very much for your generosity. I hope you'll consider a one-time bump of $50 or more today!

God is this nations hope

Blytheville, AR

#28479 Dec 19, 2013
will God answer my plea to Him ? will God who is able raise from among a corrupt leadership hope ? and shall we His people seek his guide ? will we as His people PRAY daily unto Him trusting His greatness ? FOOLS they are who say God is not. For God is and I believe he rewards them who seek Him will you begin today praying unto Him for this nations hope politicians EVERY ONE is corrupt and only God is able of theses to give hope pray unto God please Christians .
got questions

United States

#28480 Dec 19, 2013
If a president has a nickname code name etc etc. What is Obama's secret service name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
yancey kyle & dispatcher fling? 37 min Moe 9
Disability 1 hr Limits 8
South Arkansas Regional Health Center 1 hr duh 11
Bad kissers 9 hr Junction City 1
Marriage Sat Host 10
jennifer Seagers Sat Alex 3
Which doctor is responsible for this? Sat Sick of SAMA 13

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance