Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28413 Dec 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOOOOOO, that is what making fun of a Republican looks like.
So you're a republican now. Interesting how the libtard mind works!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#28414 Dec 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So now Barney is trying to say I said something I didn't say. Staple liberal tactic. Translation for what BARNEY said? "Man, I wish you hadn't pulled the deductible card"
News flash for you , you brought up deductibles.

# 28399 - " for those who's premium cost has gone down, what about their deductible"

Since you brought it up, lets talk about it.

There are four types of health insurance plans available through ObamaCare's marketplace they are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum health insurance plans.

The same insurer may offer multiple plans within each tier, featuring different combinations of deductibles, co-pays and other coverage options. But each bronze plan requires the insurer to pay at least 60 percent of covered expenses.

It is not a "one size fits all.

Here is the kicker Ole uninformed one-

The marketplace is simply an online marketplace for buying Federally regulated and subsidized insurance. Only those making less than 400% of the federal poverty level may be eligible for subsidies but everyone can use the marketplace as a price comparison tool to by health insurance that meets the qualifications of the Affordable Care Act.

How about that, if you qualify for a subsidy and want to use it, it can only be done through the Exchange.

Now if you don't meet the poverty guideline, or just for some reason do not want to use the exchange, you can buy your insurance wherever you please.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28415 Dec 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
# 28399 - " for those who's premium cost has gone down, what about their deductible"
There are four types of health insurance plans available through ObamaCare's marketplace they are Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum health insurance plans.
The same insurer may offer multiple plans within each tier, featuring different combinations of deductibles, co-pays and other coverage options. But each bronze plan requires the insurer to pay at least 60 percent of covered expenses.
The marketplace is simply an online marketplace for buying Federally regulated and subsidized insurance. Only those making less than 400% of the federal poverty level may be eligible for subsidies but everyone can use the marketplace as a price comparison tool to by health insurance that meets the qualifications of the Affordable Care Act.
How about that, if you qualify for a subsidy and want to use it, it can only be done through the Exchange.
Now if you don't meet the poverty guideline, or just for some reason do not want to use the exchange, you can buy your insurance wherever you please.
No matter what you say, what you post or what you think the VAST MAJORITY of Americans think Obama care is a debacle. I know you are invested in liberalism, the first black President, the cool hip dude who was going to change the world and prove to everybody how much smarter he is than George Bush but the fact is all of that has failed, epic failure as a matter of fact. We were much better off before this lazy bum arrived and we will be better off when he is gone. You can say it enough until you believe it but you are going to be the only one. Sooner or later you are going to have to ask yourself is EVERYBODY wrong about him or is it just me! Good luck with your inner emotional struggles, you are going to need it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28416 Dec 16, 2013
Yet you have a great government plan and don't have to go on Obama Care. Not now anyways. I can't wait..........

Kansas City Ks.

#28417 Dec 16, 2013
Sorry RC, I misread that, that is what you were saying , you "played the deductible card"

Me sorry, not on our life, by some off chance you comprehended my reply your face should be bright red a the moment.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28418 Dec 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Sorry RC, I misread that, that is what you were saying , you "played the deductible card"
Me sorry, not on our life, by some off chance you comprehended my reply your face should be bright red a the moment.
Please proofread before posting..

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Kansas City Ks.

#28419 Dec 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what you say, what you post or what you think the VAST MAJORITY of Americans think Obama care is a debacle. I know you are invested in liberalism, the first black President, the cool hip dude who was going to change the world and prove to everybody how much smarter he is than George Bush but the fact is all of that has failed, epic failure as a matter of fact. We were much better off before this lazy bum arrived and we will be better off when he is gone. You can say it enough until you believe it but you are going to be the only one. Sooner or later you are going to have to ask yourself is EVERYBODY wrong about him or is it just me! Good luck with your inner emotional struggles, you are going to need it.

Sorry, but I will take the numbers from a Right Wing Biased poll like Gallup over yours any day.

Gallup poll found on Wednesday.

The survey shows that 45 percent now approve of Obamacare, compared with 41 percent in August, while 50 percent disapprove, up 1 percentage point from August.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Gallup-Obamac...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Kansas City Ks.

#28420 Dec 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Please proofread before posting.

Make you a deal, I will proof read, if you will try to act like and adult, what ya say, Deal?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28421 Dec 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but I will take the numbers from a Right Wing Biased poll like Gallup over yours any day.
Gallup poll found on Wednesday.
The survey shows that 45 percent now approve of Obamacare, compared with 41 percent in August, while 50 percent disapprove, up 1 percentage point from August.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/Gallup-Obamac...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
WOW 45% that's just RIVETING! How about the 93 MILLION booted off the plan they were promised they could keep? Have you signed up for Obama Care yet? LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28424 Dec 16, 2013
LMFAO! What a doofus!

Kansas City Ks.

#28425 Dec 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW 45% that's just RIVETING! How about the 93 MILLION booted off the plan they were promised they could keep? Have you signed up for Obama Care yet? LOL!

"93 MILLION booted off"

SNICKER

You need to quit repeating such Right Wing propaganda as that, frankly it makes you look rather foolish.

Roy’s headline is,“Obama Officials in 2010: 93 Million Americans Will be Unable to Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare.” And his claim rests on a very simple bait-and-switch…

http://billmoyers.com/2013/10/31/how-a-wildly...

“The [administration's] mid-range estimate is that 66 percent of small employer plans and 45 percent of large employer plans will relinquish their grandfather status by the end of 2013,” wrote the administration on page 34,552 of the Register. All in all, more than half of employer-sponsored plans will lose their “grandfather status” and get canceled.

Note that “…and get canceled” are Roy’s words, not those of the Obama administration in 2010. And those words are completely misleading – falsely suggesting that tens of millions of people will feel a real impact like that three percent discussed above.

Kansas City Ks.

#28426 Dec 16, 2013
That an insurance plan is “grandfathered” only means that it has been in existence, with minimal changes in benefits or cost-sharing, since before the law was enacted. Roy would have his readers believe that all these plans will be “canceled,” but most group plans lose their grandfathered status by coming into compliance or through other changes that are routine in our insurance system and always have been. All grandfathered plans will lose their status over time, meaning for the most part that, as Gruber put it, they’ll be ‘relabelled.’ Nobody will notice these “cancellations.”

The reality, according to a 2012 study by the Urban Institute, is that “95 percent of those with some type of insurance coverage (employer, nongroup, public) without reform will have the same type of coverage under the ACA .” Maybe a different plan name, but the same type of coverage.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28428 Dec 16, 2013
Obama Care is one big lie!

The sign language guy behind Obama in Africa sums up Obamas entire administration in one word. PHONY!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28429 Dec 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
NOOOOOOO, that is what making fun of a Republican looks like.
What's the difference?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28430 Dec 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
40/60 with an average of $6000 out of pocket and a $60 co-pay is a far cry from the former standard of 20/80 with an average of $1000 out of pocket (I had $500) and a $20 co-pay. Now what's "affordable" about that? Under the old system, those who didn't have insurance still could access healthcare as doctors could not refuse service. Not so under Obamacare plus there are death panels that are now standing between you and your doctors and doctors can refuse to take those under the exchange as we are already seeing in California where 70% of the doctors are going to opt out of participation in the exchanges. The death panels get to decide who does and who doesn't get care or, as Kathleen Sebelius put it, "Some will live and some will die". It will have to be this way because there won't be as many doctors available but the patient load will either remain the same or increase. The liberal utopia sounds great on paper but where real money and real lives are concerned, it simply won't play out the way liberal voters had hoped. It is playing out exactly like Obama wants it to because this is no more than a mechanism for progressive liberals to grab more power away from the people in order to control their lives. Unfortunately, there are liberal sheep such as yourself that will defend this anti-American president until it's too late and nothing can be done about it. Hopefully there are enough moderate liberals that will be fed up enough with the freedoms they have and will lose under this president to do something about it in the next two elections. You know we are in trouble when we have to rely on liberals to get freedom back.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28431 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference?
He can't tell you the difference, he hasn't received his talking points on that subject yet.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28432 Dec 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>WOW 45% that's just RIVETING! How about the 93 MILLION booted off the plan they were promised they could keep? Have you signed up for Obama Care yet? LOL!
Either he hasn't or he has and is embarrassed to give the numbers. Either way, his silence on this issue speaks volumes.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28433 Dec 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Make you a deal, I will proof read, if you will try to act like and adult, what ya say, Deal?
You need to get outside of your liberal bubble and see that the only one not acting like an adult is you. A theoretical utopia never plays out in reality the way it does on paper where you are able to add this and not account for that.

Kansas City Ks.

#28434 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the difference?
Wow, you are more lacking than I previously thought.

A temper tantrum is a display of anger.

The other would be finding humor in your ignorance.

That clear it up for you.

Kansas City Ks.

#28435 Dec 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Either he hasn't or he has and is embarrassed to give the numbers. Either way, his silence on this issue speaks volumes.
Well the best I can figure they must be pretty happy about it, you see the results of the new poll on Obama care..........NO, well then I will be happy to share them with you.

public approval for the ACA shot up six points from November. Overall, 46% of people approved of the law against 49% opposing it. This is remarkable considering how much Republicans and its compliant media machine spent hammering away at the website ‘glitches and the cancelling of junk insurance policies that didn’t comply with the new requirements of the law. It appears that as more and more people sign up for coverage or notice that nothing has changed with their policies that they have through their employers, the more they realize that this is actually a good thing that is happening, not the end of the world as we know it.

Democrats, though, did have a ten-point advantage over Republicans, as their approval rating was 34% to the Republicans 24%. Democrats had a net negative of 30% while Republicans were at 49% due to a disapproval rating of 73%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EFE folks are hot AF 49 min Looking for my MR... 4
Nostalgic El Dorado (May '08) 54 min mike 925
Cra Cra red head bartender 1 hr Sorry 4
Special message for pedophile TEDDER 5 hr true 10
Kasey the bad as* 7 hr weirdo 4
laura lee wright 8 hr Laura Lee wright 11
Creepy Safeway murders 13 hr Judge 23

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance