No

Other (explain below)

Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28292 Dec 12, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to explain that?
Then please post the name of this person you think "has to register where he lives" that uses the registered moniker Barney II, Right Here on this very thread,
then you can very privately send me your name and address to my message box here on Topix.
What Ya think? want to give it a try, if you know what you are talking about you face no recourse, nothing to loose, right?
BTW- post the Add. while you are at it.
One more thing, do you own anything of value I might like?
If people don't want to deal with you publicly why would they want to get into a personal exchange?
Obvious

Ash Flat, AR

#28293 Dec 12, 2013
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If people don't want to deal with you publicly why would they want to get into a personal exchange?
The only exchange you would see will be a subpoena from there hand to yours if you can not prove what you said about the registering.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28294 Dec 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do.
If Joseph was from Nazareth, why did the Gospel Matthew say this?
(Matt. 2:15). After Herod died, Joseph was told in a dream to return to the land of Israel, and he headed for his home in Bethlehem of Judea. But since he was afraid to go there, he settled in Nazareth (Matt. 2:21-23), for the first time!
You wouldn't have had to post this post if you had just finished reading verse 23. "So was fulfilled what was said through the prophets, that he would be called a Nazarene."
BTW there is no exclamation point at the end of that sentence. No need for you to add flare to God's word.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28295 Dec 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging someone's motivation for use of the bible, based entirely upon their own subjective opinion.
I bet you see no hypocrisy in your statement at all, do you?
The Bible is the Bible. To use it in any other manner except that in which God intended is sin, plain and simple. You may not agree with it or like it but that's the way it is. If you don't agree with the bible or believe it's contents then leave it be and live a Godless life and spend an eternity separated from Him. I hope and pray that's not what you choose to do.
Obvious

Ash Flat, AR

#28296 Dec 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible is the Bible. To use it in any other manner except that in which God intended is sin, plain and simple. You may not agree with it or like it but that's the way it is. If you don't agree with the bible or believe it's contents then leave it be and live a Godless life and spend an eternity separated from Him. I hope and pray that's not what you choose to do.
By all means then,

Let he who has not sinned cast the first subjective opinion, as to why I quoted scripture.
Fraud Alert

United States

#28297 Dec 12, 2013
It is Wednesday, line up for the myths, lies and life after death Lol
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28298 Dec 12, 2013
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means then,
Let he who has not sinned cast the first subjective opinion, as to why I quoted scripture.
I hear what you are implying so read the last sentence of my post again. I, nor anyone else, except God, has the authority to judge anyone. What I stated prior to my last sentence is a matter of fact, not opinion.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28299 Dec 12, 2013
Fraud Alert wrote:
It is Wednesday, line up for the myths, lies and life after death Lol
It's Thursday in my country
I pary unto God for hope

Blytheville, AR

#28300 Dec 12, 2013
I've never been republican or democrat I've always voted for the person who said it more like I wanted to hear it said , "BUT" the democrats and this Obama care is too much !$900.00 deduct. are you ignorant or what , how can we afford such ? WHATS THE DEMOCRATS WANT , IM THINKING FOR US WHO MAKE A GET BY LIVING TO STOP WORKING AND GET FREE HEALTH CARE AND
FOOD STAMPS AND HOUSING . this nations democrats "have" not are going to destroy Americas lower working class . This Obama Care is so wrong for us who work and make a get by living own a couple automobiles and a house payment .
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28301 Dec 12, 2013
I pary unto God for hope wrote:
I've never been republican or democrat I've always voted for the person who said it more like I wanted to hear it said , "BUT" the democrats and this Obama care is too much !$900.00 deduct. are you ignorant or what , how can we afford such ? WHATS THE DEMOCRATS WANT , IM THINKING FOR US WHO MAKE A GET BY LIVING TO STOP WORKING AND GET FREE HEALTH CARE AND
FOOD STAMPS AND HOUSING . this nations democrats "have" not are going to destroy Americas lower working class . This Obama Care is so wrong for us who work and make a get by living own a couple automobiles and a house payment .
Your right. Obama and his administration have pushed most of the middle class down into the lower class. This has created a two class system where the gap between the lower and upper class is far too great for most of the lower to ever get to the upper. Now people like Barney who ignore things like unemployment data manipulation from this administration will ignore Obama's dishonesty and throw out statistics that tell a different story. But we can look around and see the result of Obama's presidency on full display regardless of what the liberal progressives say.
Prayer is our hope

Blytheville, AR

#28302 Dec 13, 2013
Always has been , this generation has lost faith TOO SPOILED most of the mouths speaking have never had to do without , have been given and given to and they just assume "men are their God" . reality you say
its only become the reality of this generation to forget to retain God as the sustainer of this nations hope. ONE OZ. OF FAITH WILL LEAD A NATION TO VICTORY and Mr. reality this generation should have enough "brain thought " to see where without faith in God this nations headed. Christians you are to place your confidence in God not man.
*let every man be a liar and Gods word the truth*. WITHOUT GODS
INCREASE THIS NATION WILL END UP UNDER COMPLETE DOMINATION BY MENS FAILURE TO KEEP GOD RETAINED AS GOD.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#28303 Dec 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. Obama and his administration have pushed most of the middle class down into the lower class. This has created a two class system where the gap between the lower and upper class is far too great for most of the lower to ever get to the upper. Now people like Barney who ignore things like unemployment data manipulation from this administration will ignore Obama's dishonesty and throw out statistics that tell a different story. But we can look around and see the result of Obama's presidency on full display regardless of what the liberal progressives say.
Which class are you in, upper or lower?

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#28304 Dec 13, 2013

How much was the annual premium for this $900.00 deductible plan, how did that compare to what you are paying now?
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#28305 Dec 13, 2013
I think you misquoted that $900 deductible, if not, that's pretty inexpensive. Five years ago my company supported healthcare still cost me a $764 a month with a $1000 deductible.

If you're truly lower income working class, how does it behoove you to support a political party determined to destroy Social Security and Medicare...and if you erroneously think the Republican plan to replace Social Security with their privatization plan is the way to go, you might as well start sending your money to Jim and Tammy Faye.

Never understood how a poor man could vote like a rich man....but in reality I know why,,,,most have always let others with which they they seemingly identify, or in most part want to identify, do their thinking. You haven't began to see the hard times coming you way when Republicans finally control your life.

Welcome to the Hunger Games.
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#28306 Dec 13, 2013
Prayer is our hope wrote:
Always has been , this generation has lost faith TOO SPOILED most of the mouths speaking have never had to do without , have been given and given to and they just assume "men are their God" . reality you say
its only become the reality of this generation to forget to retain God as the sustainer of this nations hope. ONE OZ. OF FAITH WILL LEAD A NATION TO VICTORY and Mr. reality this generation should have enough "brain thought " to see where without faith in God this nations headed. Christians you are to place your confidence in God not man.
*let every man be a liar and Gods word the truth*. WITHOUT GODS
INCREASE THIS NATION WILL END UP UNDER COMPLETE DOMINATION BY MENS FAILURE TO KEEP GOD RETAINED AS GOD.
And if you think those you support and elect are men of God any more than the opposition, then I'm sorry for you.

Besides, burning people at the stake wasn't the answer either.
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#28307 Dec 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
SOS

Never mind that it is no longer required of the wealthiest Americans to actually care about employing the the lower classes to help them make a profit at whatever endeavor they control, they are now richer than ever from Republican tax breaks and overseas investment.

Convenient of you to blame others for the complete failure your masters have helped bring America.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28308 Dec 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Which class are you in, upper or lower?
Does it really matter? Is knowing my economic class going to make a bit of difference in anything going on in America today? I think not.
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#28309 Dec 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear what you are implying so read the last sentence of my post again. I, nor anyone else, except God, has the authority to judge anyone. What I stated prior to my last sentence is a matter of fact, not opinion.
Which God...the white one or the middle eastern Jew....and is Santa Claus white,
Fraud Alert

United States

#28310 Dec 13, 2013
Let us pray,
Oh Great poobah, Allah,(insert your title here)
Save us from the men in Washington !
We are powerless!
Our political system is at a stalemate, we have given free rein to a Congress that is out of control.
Our nation is living on credit that is strangling any hope of recovery.
The common man cannot be heard for the din of corruption.
If and when we quit praying and do something about our problem,
How about inspiration ?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28311 Dec 13, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
SOS
Never mind that it is no longer required of the wealthiest Americans to actually care about employing the the lower classes to help them make a profit at whatever endeavor they control, they are now richer than ever from Republican tax breaks and overseas investment.
Convenient of you to blame others for the complete failure your masters have helped bring America.
No masters here. I find it odd that you support those who want to raise up the poor by stealing from other people while you demonize those being stolen from for not allowing their employees to make a profit. I have never seen an employee risk capital into a company so they can make a profit from their own money. I guess you want the perceived rich to be stolen from by the government on one end and willingly give up whatever they have left on the other end to support those who 95% could support themselves if they wanted to. Where business owners get mad is that the 95% could work but don't want to because they might have to start at the bottom somewhere and work their way up just like 95% of all successful people did. They simply want to walk to the mailbox and pick up their free check. I don't see how someone such as yourself and Barney can't see that especially since you guys are both military and you know how hard you have to work to succeed at anything. How you lose that is beyond me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hang out with people UR own age 1 hr Alton 7
large dope growing inside house at 593 old cali... 1 hr Poyn 3
Eric Smith 4 hr gone2soon 1
they all look alike!!! 8 hr True 3
God isn't real. 10 hr HES ALIVE 6
Hamilton Radiator Shop see they are closing down 10 hr Sho Nuff 8
who the hell is Ty Peace (Jan '10) 12 hr Grigori 41
New Restaurant Wed Duck lover Grigori 24
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match