Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28249 Dec 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
President Obama’s government stimulus that has led to more than 8 million new jobs over the past 45 months that dwarfs the worst job creation record on record of less than 3 million jobs during 8 years under Bush-Republicans.
It must be why the unemployment rate is still 7% and there are still another 7.1 million that have simply quit looking bringing the 7% you think is so great to a real UE rate of 11.5%. You do realize that if 8 million jobs have been created while 15 million jobs are lost then the jobs market is terrible. Take a look at how "great" Obama is performing where jobs are concerned.

http://jowebereconomist.wordpress.com/2013/12...

For you, perception is reality. Cherry pick this, cherry pick that and wha-la 7% unemployment with 8 million jobs created. It would be funny if it weren't true.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28250 Dec 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to give you the benefit of doubt, since you firmly rejected it I can only conclude that your just another low information ill informed individual.
No, low information, ill informed is Obama's crowd. It's how he stole two elections.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#28252 Dec 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No, low information, ill informed is Obama's crowd. It's how he stole two elections.

Land O Goshen!

Who does he think he is......George W. Bush ?

Washington DC

#28253 Dec 9, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It must be why the unemployment rate is still 7% and there are still another 7.1 million that have simply quit looking bringing the 7% you think is so great to a real UE rate of 11.5%. You do realize that if 8 million jobs have been created while 15 million jobs are lost then the jobs market is terrible. Take a look at how "great" Obama is performing where jobs are concerned.
http://jowebereconomist.wordpress.com/2013/12...
For you, perception is reality. Cherry pick this, cherry pick that and wha-la 7% unemployment with 8 million jobs created. It would be funny if it weren't true.
Add this to your equation and recalculate.

Among the unemployed, the number who reported being
on temporary layoff decreased by 377,000. This largely reflects the return to work of
federal employees who were furloughed in October due to the partial government shutdown.
(See tables A-1 and A-11.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28256 Dec 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Add this to your equation and recalculate.
Among the unemployed, the number who reported being
on temporary layoff decreased by 377,000. This largely reflects the return to work of
federal employees who were furloughed in October due to the partial government shutdown.
(See tables A-1 and A-11.)
http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
When the holiday shopping season is over then we'll talk. Besides, as of October 2012, the UE numbers have no credebility as long as Obama is in office. I guess you are one that takes the numbers for what they show when you know your president's administration manipulated those numbers and even bragged about it during the election campaign. Given the disaster that is Obamacare, why do you think he wouldn't do that again?

Washington DC

#28257 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When the holiday shopping season is over then we'll talk. Besides, as of October 2012, the UE numbers have no credebility as long as Obama is in office. I guess you are one that takes the numbers for what they show when you know your president's administration manipulated those numbers and even bragged about it during the election campaign. Given the disaster that is Obamacare, why do you think he wouldn't do that again?

I would say, God willing, and the creeks don't rise, that Obama will still be the President after the " holiday shopping season".

So don't be thinking you are going to get me to argue U/E with you using those "no credibility" numbers of Obama's, you will have to try harder than that to fool me buddy.
bubba lee

Little Rock, AR

#28258 Dec 10, 2013
we need a good positive president to hold up our strengths threw the weaknesses
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28259 Dec 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say, God willing, and the creeks don't rise, that Obama will still be the President after the " holiday shopping season".
So don't be thinking you are going to get me to argue U/E with you using those "no credibility" numbers of Obama's, you will have to try harder than that to fool me buddy.
You are finally agreeing but you should have bolded the "no credibility" instead of using quotation marks. We both know the numbers are fictitious but you would have added more emphasis to the fraud had you just bolded the words.
Please moron

Euless, TX

#28260 Dec 10, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>You are finally agreeing but you should have bolded the "no credibility" instead of using quotation marks. We both know the numbers are fictitious but you would have added more emphasis to the fraud had you just bolded the words.
. Agreeing, LMFAO, you betcha !
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28261 Dec 10, 2013
Please moron wrote:
<quoted text>. Agreeing, LMFAO, you betcha !
Remember Barney, you are the one that puts the "FA" in "LMFAO", you little Sodomite
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28262 Dec 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If God's willing then it's the "Christ"mas Season. After all that's how we got that holiday in the first place. If Obama has his way he will still be the President or Dictator after 2016. If you believe what Obama says then you've already been fooled.

“Flying Spaghetti Monster”

Since: Nov 11

Stone County

#28263 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If God's willing then it's the "Christ"mas Season.
Wouldn't it depend on which god you happen to follow/worship? Jebus doesn't have a monopoly on the salvation game. Wait, we're talking about the christian theocracy of America.
Razorback Rick

United States

#28264 Dec 10, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember Barney, you are the one that puts the "FA" in "LMFAO", you little Sodomite
Hey sis, how's that little bun in the oven coming along? We is going to be great parents. Ma & Pa say you mite have twins. They never had a neece and a nephu before so they are moonshine happy!
They want I should tell you that Pa is turning your old bedroom to a nursry and as soon as Pa can get the still out of my old room we is going to sleep in there together like we used to.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28265 Dec 10, 2013
Bra utan Gud wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't it depend on which god you happen to follow/worship? Jebus doesn't have a monopoly on the salvation game. Wait, we're talking about the christian theocracy of America.
There is only one God and that's Jesus Christ. He and He alone has a monopoly on Christmas. Every other "god" is a myth. There is no debate on that subject.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28266 Dec 10, 2013
Razorback Rick wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sis, how's that little bun in the oven coming along? We is going to be great parents. Ma & Pa say you mite have twins. They never had a neece and a nephu before so they are moonshine happy!
They want I should tell you that Pa is turning your old bedroom to a nursry and as soon as Pa can get the still out of my old room we is going to sleep in there together like we used to.
Barney, you just wish you had a sister. Ever notice all pro Barney posts are from the same area?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28267 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one God and that's Jesus Christ. He and He alone has a monopoly on Christmas. Every other "god" is a myth. There is no debate on that subject.
Barnyard worships only Obama and Liberace

Washington DC

#28268 Dec 10, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, you just wish you had a sister. Ever notice all pro Barney posts are from the same area?
That looked more like anti Jessica, than pro Barney to me.
Fraud alert

United States

#28269 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are overlooking the prophet Bubba and the Church of The Sacred Chicken Foot ! No talking snakes, no son sacrificed.
No walking on water, no wine to water.
Tell your God to hang letters of fire in the sky, we can film it now.
No myths handed down to give hope and fleece the public.
Miracles my butt!

Washington DC

#28270 Dec 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If God's willing then it's the "Christ"mas Season. After all that's how we got that holiday in the first place. If Obama has his way he will still be the President or Dictator after 2016. If you believe what Obama says then you've already been fooled.
"already been fooled",

Where was Jesus bourn, Bethlehem or Nazareth?
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28271 Dec 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"already been fooled",
Where was Jesus bourn, Bethlehem or Nazareth?
The "Bourne" I don't know about, the Supremacy I do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God isn't real. 3 min Pasta-Mon 4
elections 1 hr nosy georgette 1
Christina Duschak 5 hr southernboy 3
justin lewis ''aka'' twink is having twins 10 hr In yo business 2
New Restaurant 12 hr Duck lover Grigori 24
Ebola is likly in El Dorado 14 hr BlackNdeckerpecke... 53
new ebola cola 15 hr dr phil 18
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match

El Dorado Jobs