Now that is just crazy talk.
When we want crazy talk we always go to you
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28147 Dec 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is just crazy talk.
Really? Maybe it's you that doesn't understand the post.
max

United States

#28148 Dec 4, 2013
Me too

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28149 Dec 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Maybe it's you that doesn't understand the post.
Now that is just some more crazy talk.

Say, did you ever figure out who the Senate Whip is yet?

Clue: His initials are J.C

Don't be getting all excited now, its not the J.C. you are thinking of, try again.
I did pray

Blytheville, AR

#28150 Dec 4, 2013
you see I've voted for some many years only to discover its a smoke screen you know that demo/rep agenda the politicians "which are all"ALL" corrupt paid or sold out IT SURE IS NOT REPRESENTING THE UNITED SATATES OF AMERICA !!! so I pray to God to which I should have and you "if Christians" should have done (put more trust in) than the fake smiling, sold out people this era of time has to offer so pray to God and don't seek to vote a SAVIOR into the Gov.

Oklahoma City, OK

#28152 Dec 4, 2013
Learn how to spell States .......you goober!!!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#28153 Dec 4, 2013
What makes you think someone is getting EXCITED over here??
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28154 Dec 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is just some more crazy talk.
Say, did you ever figure out who the Senate Whip is yet?
Clue: His initials are J.C
Don't be getting all excited now, its not the J.C. you are thinking of, try again.
John Cornyn. I picked the wrong chamber of the Congress. Now's your chance to answer a question I have been asking for months now. At what point do we begin to prosper spending more than we take in? I owned up to my mistake. Now it's your turn.
GeaR

Oklahoma City, OK

#28155 Dec 4, 2013
Voting... The act in which the Gov. pretends to give a damn of what citizens think.

It's like lawyers in my town, they all go play golf together at the country club.
In the courtroom, they take turns winning cases against each other.
It's all rigged BS.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28157 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
John Cornyn. I picked the wrong chamber of the Congress. Now's your chance to answer a question I have been asking for months now. At what point do we begin to prosper spending more than we take in? I owned up to my mistake. Now it's your turn.
Barney does not make mistakes, he just misquotes people that do. For him to truly make a mistake, he would have to have an original idea and we both know that will never happen

Location hidden

#28158 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
1969,1998,1999,2000,2001 you know what those years have in common?

They were the only years with a budget surplus.

In fact, the government has recorded surpluses in only five years since 1969, most of them under Democratic President Bill Clinton.

The U.S. government has run a multibillion-dollar deficit almost every year in modern history.

American Revolutionary War was fought on borrowed money.

Based on your question The US could have only prospered a handful of years in its 200 plus years of its existence.

Location hidden

#28159 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, forgot to answer your hypothetical question, your hypothetical answer is obvious, put Bill Clinton back in office.

What else would you like for me answer for you?
bm care

Dexter, MO

#28160 Dec 5, 2013
look up obanma care what they dont wont you to know
Again Today I Prayed

Blytheville, AR

#28161 Dec 5, 2013
Its my way to figure that since I do believe in God "the God of heaven" that asking Him to do His will among this people and leaders (well He is God)
and since He did all that He has done surely He can do more than "a fake politician". Join me and lets pray to God asking Him to make things right.

Location hidden

#28162 Dec 5, 2013
Again Today I Prayed wrote:
Its my way to figure that since I do believe in God "the God of heaven" that asking Him to do His will among this people and leaders (well He is God)
and since He did all that He has done surely He can do more than "a fake politician". Join me and lets pray to God asking Him to make things right.
Careful what you pray for, God might not be a Republican. You know
it has been interpreted that Jesus had a dim view of judgmental people.

interpreted
that he takes a dim view of judgmental people
right winger

Salem, AR

#28163 Dec 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
1969,1998,1999,2000,2001 you know what those years have in common?
They were the only years with a budget surplus.
In fact, the government has recorded surpluses in only five years since 1969, most of them under Democratic President Bill Clinton.
The U.S. government has run a multibillion-dollar deficit almost every year in modern history.
American Revolutionary War was fought on borrowed money.
Based on your question The US could have only prospered a handful of years in its 200 plus years of its existence.
. Name one Clinton policy that helped the economy.......you can't because there is none.....however free trade has put millions out of work....also repealing the glass steagal act is what caused the crash in 2008. Remember when the taxpayer had to bail out the big banks? That's because they were doing things that were previously illegal.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28164 Dec 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
interpreted
Your cut and paste got away from you there didn't it? And from the looks of the judging, you're the only one doing any.

Location hidden

#28165 Dec 5, 2013
right winger wrote:
<quoted text>. Name one Clinton policy that helped the economy.......you can't because there is none.....however free trade has put millions out of work....also repealing the glass steagal act is what caused the crash in 2008. Remember when the taxpayer had to bail out the big banks? That's because they were doing things that were previously illegal.
If Clinton's policies did not "helped the economy: how do you explain this?

Longest Economic Expansion in U.S. History. In February 2000, the United States entered the 107th consecutive month of economic expansion -- the longest economic expansion in history.

Location hidden

#28166 Dec 5, 2013
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Your cut and paste got away from you there didn't it? And from the looks of the judging, you're the only one doing any.
Nope, it is still there, it didn't get away.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28167 Dec 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it is still there, it didn't get away.
That's the point Boy Wonder, you repeated yourself.

Judged:332
Again Today I Prayed wrote:

interpreted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rusty Goss 12 min raymond j 57
Black on Black Crime 36 min Fed Up 49
Anarchist dance clubs? 49 min Freddie 10
Candle making supplies 1 hr Word 5
Anonymous 2 hr Fed Up 4
Parkers Chapel Elementary 3 hr Gettingmad 21
what you think 5 hr big bad wolf 3
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE