Ash Flat, AR

#28136 Dec 3, 2013
2009,Bin Laden was alive also.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#28137 Dec 3, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Why would put that picture of the ugly old bitch dog in you're avatar? I like the jack ass you had lot better.
You sicken me.
So tell Sam and the rest us,
Why would you put that picture of the ugly old bitch dog in you're avatar? I like the jack ass you had lot better too.
You also sicken me.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28138 Dec 3, 2013
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>So tell Sam and the rest us,
Why would you put that picture of the ugly old bitch dog in you're avatar? I like the jack ass you had lot better too.
You also sicken me.
Here is why.

av·a·tar

/&#712;av&#601;&#7 16;tär/

noun

noun: avatar; plural noun: avatars

1. Hinduism
a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher

Location hidden

#28139 Dec 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is why.
av·a·tar
/&#712;av&#601;&#7 16;tär/
noun
noun: avatar; plural noun: avatars
1. Hinduism
a manifestation of a deity or released soul in bodily form on earth; an incarnate divine teacher
Darn Man, I done and went and put in the wrong words on that post, I do so beg your pardon, now here is what it was supposed to have said.

A logo is a graphic mark or emblem commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and (even individuals) to aid and promote instant public recognition ...

THAT's the ticket, that is why I did it.

"Avatar" OMG, LMFAO
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28140 Dec 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get in the ole time machine and go back to Jan, 2009 and see what was happening.
By Catherine Tymkiw, CNNMoney.com producer
January 31, 2009: 2:09 PM ET
CNNMoney.com (NEW YORK)-- Gasoline prices edged higher Saturday and are now 14% higher from where they started the month, according to a daily survey of credit card swipes.
NEW YORK – Wall Street ended its worst January ever by stumbling again over the banking system and the economy.
The major indexes all fell sharply for the second straight day, leaving the Dow Jones industrial average and Standard & Poor’s 500
index with record percentage drops for January – 8.84 percent and 8.57 percent, respectively.
Increase in unemployment rate in January 2009
February 10, 2009
Among the unemployed, the number of job losers and persons who completed temporary jobs increased to 7.0 million in January. This measure has grown by 3.2 million during the last 12 months.
More information can be found in "The Employment Situation: January 2009" (PDF)(HTML), news release USDL 09-0117.
You must have a very short memory.
Thanks for strengthening my argument. I'm glad we at least agree on something. There is a downfall and it began with Obama.
Please moron

Ash Flat, AR

#28141 Dec 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for strengthening my argument. I'm glad we at least agree on something. There is a downfall and it began with Obama.
You are agreeing to yourself, as you often do, not me.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28142 Dec 3, 2013
Please moron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are agreeing to yourself, as you often do, not me.
It was you that was agreeing with me Barney even if you don't know it. Be mad at Obama for making defending him and your failure of an ideology more difficult. Don't be mad at me for the hand you've been dealt.
MWM1

Fayetteville, AR

#28143 Dec 3, 2013
Funny thread

Location hidden

#28144 Dec 3, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It was you that was agreeing with me Barney even if you don't know it. Be mad at Obama for making defending him and your failure of an ideology more difficult. Don't be mad at me for the hand you've been dealt.
Now that is just crazy talk.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28145 Dec 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Darn Man, I done and went and put in the wrong words on that post, I do so beg your pardon, now here is what it was supposed to have said.
A logo is a graphic mark or emblem commonly used by commercial enterprises, organizations and (even individuals) to aid and promote instant public recognition ...
THAT's the ticket, that is why I did it.
"Avatar" OMG, LMFAO
if it wasn't for cut and paste and Wikipedia you would have even less to say. Have you ever posted an original thought
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28146 Dec 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
When we want crazy talk we always go to you
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28147 Dec 3, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Maybe it's you that doesn't understand the post.
max

United States

#28148 Dec 4, 2013
Me too

Location hidden

#28149 Dec 4, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Maybe it's you that doesn't understand the post.
Now that is just some more crazy talk.

Say, did you ever figure out who the Senate Whip is yet?

Clue: His initials are J.C

Don't be getting all excited now, its not the J.C. you are thinking of, try again.
I did pray

Blytheville, AR

#28150 Dec 4, 2013
you see I've voted for some many years only to discover its a smoke screen you know that demo/rep agenda the politicians "which are all"ALL" corrupt paid or sold out IT SURE IS NOT REPRESENTING THE UNITED SATATES OF AMERICA !!! so I pray to God to which I should have and you "if Christians" should have done (put more trust in) than the fake smiling, sold out people this era of time has to offer so pray to God and don't seek to vote a SAVIOR into the Gov.

Oklahoma City, OK

#28152 Dec 4, 2013
Learn how to spell States .......you goober!!!!

Oklahoma City, OK

#28153 Dec 4, 2013
What makes you think someone is getting EXCITED over here??
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28154 Dec 4, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that is just some more crazy talk.
Say, did you ever figure out who the Senate Whip is yet?
Clue: His initials are J.C
Don't be getting all excited now, its not the J.C. you are thinking of, try again.
John Cornyn. I picked the wrong chamber of the Congress. Now's your chance to answer a question I have been asking for months now. At what point do we begin to prosper spending more than we take in? I owned up to my mistake. Now it's your turn.
GeaR

Oklahoma City, OK

#28155 Dec 4, 2013
Voting... The act in which the Gov. pretends to give a damn of what citizens think.

It's like lawyers in my town, they all go play golf together at the country club.
In the courtroom, they take turns winning cases against each other.
It's all rigged BS.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28157 Dec 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
John Cornyn. I picked the wrong chamber of the Congress. Now's your chance to answer a question I have been asking for months now. At what point do we begin to prosper spending more than we take in? I owned up to my mistake. Now it's your turn.
Barney does not make mistakes, he just misquotes people that do. For him to truly make a mistake, he would have to have an original idea and we both know that will never happen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did Justin Ramsey/Noland and Scott Hodge break up 2 hr Alexandria 2
Mustafa Naqvi (Nov '10) 10 hr Gollum 70
kasey eades (May '13) 11 hr dramasquad 63
Skip and Cheryl 19 hr mossy seaman 4
Mullinax Prisoner Sat shooters anoymus 8
Samantha Miller Sat lolwhatanidiot 7
cheryl williams Sat omg 27
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

El Dorado News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in El Dorado

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:24 pm PST

ESPN 5:24PM
Jerry Jones: 'Nobody knows' his Bryant concerns
Bleacher Report 5:24 PM
Early Preview for NFC Wild Card Matchups
Bleacher Report 6:50 PM
Is This Dallas' Best Chance at Super Bowl During Romo Era?
NBC Sports 8:48 PM
Crisis averted: No AT&T Stadium scheduling conflict for CFP championship
Yahoo! Sports12:47 AM
No mailing it in as Cowboys top Redskins 44-17