Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

OlPapaw

Oklahoma City, OK

#27837 Nov 10, 2013
monticello police wrote:
All monticello police are corupt, why is this not a topic people come on open you eyes and see what's going on.
If you know it and can prove it, contact the state police or FBI.
Talk is cheap
guest conservative

United States

#27838 Nov 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>The only reason Obama hasn't been impeached is because dishonesty has become commonplace in Washington. It certainly isn't because he isn't guilty of covering things up that might warrant impeachment (Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Solyndra, IRS targeting scandal, and of course Obamacare).

Saying that about Bush reminded me of Obama saying he was going to bring our troops home and close Gitmo. Have either of those things happened yet? Heck, he is still willing to go into Iran for the same reason Bush went into Iraq, not to mention Syria.

Your hypocrisy is getting less and less subtle. Funny how the openness of your hypocrisy coincides with the blatancy of the Obama administration's lies. Who would have thought?
First, "honesty" in Washington can be improved by requiring term limits. No more than 2 terms for a Senate seat (12years) or 3 terms for a House seat (12years). No person will be allowed to serve, in any combination of seats, more than 12 years. We need statesmen and not corrupt men. Each statesman lives and abides by the laws that are passed and eliminate lifetime benefits or compensation. This will have a dramatic effect, hopefully, on the political machines and super PACs.

Second, every election Mr O has won has been shrouded by corrupt politics. Please recall the Ohio men recently found guilty in Federal Court for election fraud. Without their assistance of fraudulently signing up voters, Mr O, would have never been included in the Ohio primary in 2007. Someone else would have probably won in 2007.

Yes, Mr O is a dirty politician...and YES, impeachment would be a blessing for the nation.(although Mr B is a zip brain and would become a laughingstock representing the US worldwide)
VOTING IS WORTHLESS

Blytheville, AR

#27841 Nov 11, 2013
Mrs. Clinton seems to want to be president , well what about her failure that got the people killed
at the embassy ? Voting works only when TRUTH and right is the standard AND YOU KNOW ITS NOT. lies and deception is a vast majority of what the American people can expect. "to strengthen the Gov. has been the agenda for many years now" LOOK JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE POWER THE GOV HAS TO DO WHATEVER , and stand up lie to the American people . If they had a noose around our necks and old the American people its for your own good I TRULY BELIEVE A VAST MAJORITY WOULD FEEL SAFE.
Voting Is All We Have

United States

#27842 Nov 11, 2013
VOTING IS WORTHLESS wrote:
Mrs. Clinton seems to want to be president , well what about her failure that got the people killed
at the embassy ? Voting works only when TRUTH and right is the standard AND YOU KNOW ITS NOT. lies and deception is a vast majority of what the American people can expect. "to strengthen the Gov. has been the agenda for many years now" LOOK JUST TAKE A LOOK AT THE POWER THE GOV HAS TO DO WHATEVER , and stand up lie to the American people . If they had a noose around our necks and old the American people its for your own good I TRULY BELIEVE A VAST MAJORITY WOULD FEEL SAFE.
If you fail to vote, the bad guys automatically win. We need to research the issues and vote for the one who cares about the country, not our personal agenda. Not everything that is good for meis good for the country, but what is good for the country will filter down and be good for either me or the generations that follow. Our biggest problem is that we only vote for those who tell us what we want to hear regardless of the reality.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27843 Nov 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason Obama hasn't been impeached is because dishonesty has become commonplace in Washington. It certainly isn't because he isn't guilty of covering things up that might warrant impeachment (Fast and Furious, Benghazi, Solyndra, IRS targeting scandal, and of course Obamacare).
Saying that about Bush reminded me of Obama saying he was going to bring our troops home and close Gitmo. Have either of those things happened yet? Heck, he is still willing to go into Iran for the same reason Bush went into Iraq, not to mention Syria.
Your hypocrisy is getting less and less subtle. Funny how the openness of your hypocrisy coincides with the blatancy of the Obama administration's lies. Who would have thought?
The King of hypocrisy speaks again, you do the exact same damn thing almost daily of what you are accusing the President of.

Repeating information, as you have here, that is incorrect.

“I love science alot”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#27845 Nov 11, 2013
Voting Is All We Have wrote:
<quoted text>If you fail to vote, the bad guys automatically win. We need to research the issues and vote for the one who cares about the country, not our personal agenda. Not everything that is good for meis good for the country, but what is good for the country will filter down and be good for either me or the generations that follow. Our biggest problem is that we only vote for those who tell us what we want to hear regardless of the reality.
The registers voters in this country is not enough to get a clear con census on what America wants, seeing that only 40% pf Americans actually vote. We need a scoring system, something like the CREDIT RATING institutions use.
Come election time the higher the score next to the candidates name reflects that candidates over all performance.
Does he or she show up to work and vote on our issues of the day etc etc etc. we'll get an Eric Snowden to monitor the process....good huh?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27846 Nov 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The King of hypocrisy speaks again, you do the exact same damn thing almost daily of what you are accusing the President of.
You state "The King of Hypocricy speaks again" and then you fail to use a single Obama quote, stick to the subject, you brought it up. Please tell me again how we are better off.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27847 Nov 11, 2013
Evidently only one person judging today
OlPapaw

United States

#27848 Nov 11, 2013
Before we the people line up to elect Billary, remember the sleazy little shyt he is reflected off her.
Remember Vince Foster.
Whitewater.
See how the secret service rents from Billary for the privilege of guarding their butts.
Hillary and The Rose Law Firm.
The White House became a massage parlor with the sleazoids of Clinton.
Stop ! Think !
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27849 Nov 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't done anything of the sort. You only shout things like this when the evidence is so overwhelming that you have no argument against it which happens "almost daily". Besides, making a comparison between Obama and myself is comparing apples to oranges. If I were to engage in hypocrisy, there would be no implications what so ever on the national or world stage. Obama's hypocrisy however, has and is killing us on a national level and on the world stage as I pointed out in my last post. Nice try, but even your best liberal trick can't get you out of this one.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27850 Nov 11, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
You state "The King of Hypocricy speaks again" and then you fail to use a single Obama quote, stick to the subject, you brought it up. Please tell me again how we are better off.
I have been asking Barney that question for months now and have yet to get an answer.
Barney II

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#27851 Nov 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't done anything of the sort. You only shout things like this when the evidence is so overwhelming that you have no argument against it which happens "almost daily". Besides, making a comparison between Obama and myself is comparing apples to oranges. If I were to engage in hypocrisy, there would be no implications what so ever on the national or world stage. Obama's hypocrisy however, has and is killing us on a national level and on the world stage as I pointed out in my last post. Nice try, but even your best liberal trick can't get you out of this one.
yes you do, and you just did again post haste in your opening remark. You obviously the King of denial as we'll .

Location hidden

#27852 Nov 11, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
I do no know that "we" are better off.

As for myself I am, and the majority of other people who own real estate or 401k's that have recouped some of their lost equity from the Bush years.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27856 Nov 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I do no know that "we" are better off.
As for myself I am, and the majority of other people who own real estate or 401k's that have recouped some of their lost equity from the Bush years.
"I do no know". We'll, Bucky, I admire your spirit, most people living in subsidised housing doesn't really care about how the workers are doing. Again though, the market or housing is only being propped up by artificially low interest rates and we will pay for this for years to come. This is much like the housing bubble during the Clinton years, but then economics has never been your strong suite.

Location hidden

#27857 Nov 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been asking Barney that question for months now and have yet to get an answer.
That is an odd question coming from you.

How many times, on this very thread, have you preached that the status reached in ones' life is due to their own volition.

Should your existence be less well today, than it was in the Great Recession of the Bush years, perhaps you should rely on what RC preaches, your own volition.

Other Words, quite waiting for the government to bail your conservative, collective asses out.

How is that for an answer ole boy?

DemocratsRSavior s

Springdale, AR

#27858 Nov 11, 2013
Yes, you are correct.

The Recession ended in the summer of 2009.

Everyone who wants a job has a job under the "Anointed One's" regime.

Location hidden

#27859 Nov 11, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do no know". We'll, Bucky, I admire your spirit, most people living in subsidised housing doesn't really care about how the workers are doing. Again though, the market or housing is only being propped up by artificially low interest rates and we will pay for this for years to come. This is much like the housing bubble during the Clinton years, but then economics has never been your strong suite.
IM sure you know my intentions was to post, I do not know, in that post.

However receiving a response you totally unexpected that upset your delicate, anonymous, ego you saw need to issue a juvenile retort.

Seriously if you cannot muster up enough brain power to rise above such childish banter you should do a better job of picking your battles.

Location hidden

#27860 Nov 11, 2013
DemocratsRSaviors wrote:
Yes, you are correct.
The Recession ended in the summer of 2009.
Everyone who wants a job has a job under the "Anointed One's" regime.
And President Obama took office in Jan. 2009, what is your point?

There were 3.8 million job openings at the end of June, up 105,000 from the previous month and the most since July 2008. That is also 1.6 million more openings than when the market hit bottom in July 2009.

All of the gains in May came in the private sector. The number of open government jobs declined in June, as it had in two of the preceding three months.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/11/business/ec...
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27861 Nov 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
IM sure you know my intentions was to post, I do not know, in that post.
However receiving a response you totally unexpected that upset your delicate, anonymous, ego you saw need to issue a juvenile retort.
Seriously if you cannot muster up enough brain power to rise above such childish banter you should do a better job of picking your battles.
The battle is the state of the country not you defending your hero. There is nothing juvenile about the position that your leader is putting this country in, he should be tried as an adult. Your entitlement sense of government has put us into a position that we might not overcome. It doesn't matter to you, but on this day that we honor veterans it seems that you would realise that this is not what they fought for.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#27862 Nov 11, 2013
Barney II wrote:
<quoted text> yes you do, and you just did again post haste in your opening remark. You obviously the King of denial as we'll .
Showing time and again that liberals simply can't face the reality that all their policies are failures. Bring their failures up and all they can do is falsely attack you personally on completely irrelevant and, for the most part, unrelated issues as Barney has done here.

I believe you are following rule #3 and rule #5 of your guiding set of principles, Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals".

3. "Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy. Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.(This happens all the time. Watch how many organizations under attack are blind-sided by seemingly irrelevant arguments that they are then forced to address.)

5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It is almost impossible to counteract ridicule. Also it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early voting begins this week on extending El D... 1 hr Jane 3
Forward Tax 1 hr Citizen 14
Murmil Heights one road in one road out great p... 1 hr Alton 2
El Dorado Conference Center loses $352,000 in 2013 (Mar '14) 1 hr Nancy 95
Probation (Oct '08) 5 hr curious 4
Lindsey (green light) Lewis (Mar '12) 5 hr curious 47
Juice Bruce 5 hr curious 5
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE