Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27794 Nov 7, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure did , have you not read about my story?
61-year-old lifelong Republican, Butch Matthews, who was heavily skeptical of the Affordable Care Act when it first passed. A former small business owner in Little Rock, Arkansas, Matthews used to get up every morning before dawn to deliver canned beverages to retailers before he retired three years ago. Medical care is his family’s biggest expense, since his home and vehicle are paid for. So he was pleased to discover his local Blue Cross Blue Shield would cover him under Arkansas’ Obamacare marketplace for less money than he had been paying, and with more benefits.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/10...
Again, browse through the Daily Beast articles, fin gone that is not pro liberal. Barney you need to read the news, not Pravda. Your sources remind me of China's photoshopped pictures. Think for yourself.
test

Decatur, GA

#27795 Nov 7, 2013
test
OlPapaw

United States

#27796 Nov 7, 2013
test wrote:
test
you failed! Get down and give me twenty maggot!

Blytheville, AR

#27797 Nov 7, 2013
Please , voting is not the solution ANYMORE. Am I a fool to think politics is only corrupt on the democrat or republican side ? the light has been covered people we are in darkness the politicians are all corrupt (AND YOU CANT PUT A GOOD BOTTLE OF WATER INTO A SEWER POND AND MAKE THE WATER GOOD) we as a people must turn to God and plea for hope.
OR WE ARE CLOSER TO ABOMINATION AS A NATION THAN YOU REALIZE . and becoming enslaved in our own nation is coming . Voting ha ha even I can see that's not worked for our nation THEY RUN US !
CANT YOU SEE THAT ? we the people have no say !
vote indeed ha.
OlPapaw

United States

#27799 Nov 7, 2013
The Lord helps those that help themselves.The British were not prayed out of here.Doubt you can change this slide to the bottom with a hymn.
God,guns and guts got us here, going to take the same to save this country.IMHO
Barney II

Mountain Home, AR

#27800 Nov 7, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>The point is that you can never find a non biased source to support your position.
If I use a source to support my position you automatically find it biased, what is your point
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27803 Nov 8, 2013
Barney II wrote:
<quoted text>
If I use a source to support my position you automatically find it biased, what is your point
My point is that if a site has only pro or con articles on issues, it is biased, there is few things in the world that is that clear cut. I don't care if it is MSNBCor Fox News.
my opinion

Longview, TX

#27804 Nov 8, 2013
Guest wrote:
Please , voting is not the solution ANYMORE. Am I a fool to think politics is only corrupt on the democrat or republican side ? the light has been covered people we are in darkness the politicians are all corrupt (AND YOU CANT PUT A GOOD BOTTLE OF WATER INTO A SEWER POND AND MAKE THE WATER GOOD) we as a people must turn to God and plea for hope.
OR WE ARE CLOSER TO ABOMINATION AS A NATION THAN YOU REALIZE . and becoming enslaved in our own nation is coming . Voting ha ha even I can see that's not worked for our nation THEY RUN US !
CANT YOU SEE THAT ? we the people have no say !
vote indeed ha.
AMEN
we best wake

Blytheville, AR

#27805 Nov 8, 2013
voting will continue to allow a corrupt gov. to 1.sell out this Nation. 2. make for themselves a safe haven 3 support special interest im saying voting is not working that this Nation is in ruins because of politicians "I SAID POLITICIANS"
don't you get that ? do you assume a Savior will be elected ? for goodness sakes STOP AND LOOK AT WHOS PRESIDENT or will you and your children end up slaves to a taken over Nation by a corrupt Gov?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27806 Nov 8, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is that if a site has only pro or con articles on issues, it is biased, there is few things in the world that is that clear cut. I don't care if it is MSNBCor Fox News.
I have to agree, however facts are facts.

To say all articles are either pro or con on the subject, particularly stories reprinted in other publications as the case here, by reason of where you read it is pure subjective spin.

The article was from Salon.com and reprinted in the Daily Beast.

You see that bias source you say I used was not the source of the article at all.

Guess you would have to had read the article to figure that out.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27807 Nov 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to agree, however facts are facts.
To say all articles are either pro or con on the subject, particularly stories reprinted in other publications as the case here, by reason of where you read it is pure subjective spin.
The article was from Salon.com and reprinted in the Daily Beast.
You see that bias source you say I used was not the source of the article at all.
Guess you would have to had read the article to figure that out.
And Salon.com is any less biased? Go to there home page and list their pro conservative articles.

Location hidden

#27808 Nov 8, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
And Salon.com is any less biased? Go to there home page and list their pro conservative articles.
Again, facts are facts, a magazine reports the truth that conservative do not want to hear, PRESTO, it becomes a anti Conservative publication.(pure subjective spin)

Once again, shoot the messenger and call him a Liberal because you cannot Handel the truth.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27809 Nov 8, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, facts are facts, a magazine reports the truth that conservative do not want to hear, PRESTO, it becomes a anti Conservative publication.(pure subjective spin)
Once again, shoot the messenger and call him a Liberal because you cannot Handel the truth.
It is easy to "Handel" the truth, even the President is apologizing for parts of his great plan. He is finally admitting to problems that he and you have been denying for the past five weeks. You eventually shoot the messenger that gives you misleading information.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#27810 Nov 9, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
It is easy to "Handel" the truth, even the President is apologizing for parts of his great plan. He is finally admitting to problems that he and you have been denying for the past five weeks. You eventually shoot the messenger that gives you misleading information.
All you DumbAsses that voted for him should be apologizing too.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27811 Nov 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth: Obamacare is a disaster.

Truth: Obama knowingly lied to the American people to sell this bill.

Truth: Obamacare will be 3 times more expensive to implement than it was advertised.

Truth: Far more than 5% of the American people who like their insurance will lose it because of Obamacare, period. More like 33%.

Truth: Premiums under Obamacare, on average, will be far more expensive than they were advertised.

Truth: Not all people who like their doctor can keep them, period.

That's enough truth for now. I'm not sure you can "Handel" anymore.

Location hidden

#27817 Nov 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Facts like "if you like your insurance plan you can keep it, if you like your doctor you can keep him period." Like THOSE FACTS!
Liberals are so easy! PRICELESS!
Like that type of incidence is exclusive to Liberals.

A little history for you, a Republican president stepped down halfway through his second term in 1974, rather than face impeachment over his efforts to cover up illegal activities by members of his administration in the Watergate scandal.

How about the former administration.

America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.
George W. Bush
Jessica

Memphis, TN

#27818 Nov 9, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Like that type of incidence is exclusive to Liberals.
A little history for you, a Republican president stepped down halfway through his second term in 1974, rather than face impeachment over his efforts to cover up illegal activities by members of his administration in the Watergate scandal.
How about the former administration.
America must not ignore the threat gathering against us. Facing clear evidence of peril, we cannot wait for the final proof, the smoking gun that could come in the form of a mushroom cloud.
George W. Bush
And at least Nixon had the decency to step down from office when caught in a pack of lies, are you suggesting that your man also do the honorable thing? Remember, Clinton also believed that Iraq possessed WMD's and you would be hard pressed to find his speaking against the actions taken at the time of the invasion. Your president is aware of the havoc that his policies are causing and doesn't seem to care.
Jessica

Memphis, TN

#27819 Nov 9, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Do you watch Fox, Beck and Limbaugh?
If it is carried on LGBT television or the Disney Channel, Barney is watching it.
Emmer

Greenbrier, AR

#27820 Nov 9, 2013
What is scary is we had enough stupid people to vote for this retard... Or dead people and illegals
None Voter

Marked Tree, AR

#27821 Nov 9, 2013
No..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Town mystery (Jul '17) 6 hr Mean 16
Jobs (Aug '17) 6 hr Work 4
Mayor or City Manager, which works best? 6 hr Definitely 12
Hey guess what 9 hr Hash is trash 3
possession of firearm by certain person (Nov '11) Feb 11 chuckem 14
Global Business Institute - Feb. 8? Feb 7 Peter Greenberg Jr 3
Is a Junior College President worth $192,292 a ... Feb 1 Genisis 10

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance