• Other (explain below)
Comments
25,601 - 25,620 of 29,660 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#27645 Oct 29, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"but give him and exit"
AGAIN WTF! You idiot. Time and time again you prove to the world exactly how stupid you are. I could defeat you with half my brain tied behind my back. This really isn't fair now is it. I could be arrested for taunting the autistic every time I respond to you. You can't even chew gum and walk at the same time.
The above is your way of showing the world how you walk the walk?

That goes a long way in reinforcing my theory, not that it needed any reinforcement, that you have a severe problem with your anatomically incorrect posture.

Washington DC

#27646 Oct 29, 2013
Law Enforcement wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney don't believe in Jesse so you must be one of the others
I would bet you are convinced that he is, you know what they say, "Great minds think alike".

Washington DC

#27647 Oct 29, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The above is your way of showing the world how you walk the walk?
That goes a long way in reinforcing my theory, not that it needed any reinforcement, that you have a severe problem with your anatomically incorrect posture.
If you need a "clarification" on that last sentence, please let me know.

United States

#27648 Oct 29, 2013
Help is promote this link out it's free u will get paid
http://standardjob.pw/...

Little Rock, AR

#27650 Oct 29, 2013
Obama just keeps lying to all you liberals and you just keep defending him. I'm just curious how some of you will feel about him in 6 months when obamacare will be full fledged train wreck.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#27652 Oct 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
Obama just keeps lying to all you liberals and you just keep defending him. I'm just curious how some of you will feel about him in 6 months when obamacare will be full fledged train wreck.
Yes it is going to be a huge train wreck and Obama lied to us . Even NBC news admits it!
By Lisa Myers and Hannah Rappleye
NBC News

President Obama repeatedly assured Americans that after the Affordable Care Act became law, people who liked their health insurance would be able to keep it. But millions of Americans are getting or are about to get cancellation letters for their health insurance under Obamacare, say experts, and the Obama administration has known that for at least three years.

This story has been republished here

Four sources deeply involved in the Affordable Care Act tell NBC NEWS that 50 to 75 percent of the 14 million consumers who buy their insurance individually can expect to receive a “cancellation” letter or the equivalent over the next year because their existing policies don’t meet the standards mandated by the new health care law. One expert predicts that number could reach as high as 80 percent. And all say that many of those forced to buy pricier new policies will experience “sticker shock.”

None of this should come as a shock to the Obama administration. The law states that policies in effect as of March 23, 2010 will be “grandfathered,” meaning consumers can keep those policies even though they don’t meet requirements of the new health care law. But the Department of Health and Human Services then wrote regulations that narrowed that provision, by saying that if any part of a policy was significantly changed since that date -- the deductible, co-pay, or benefits, for example -- the policy would not be grandfathered.

Buried in Obamacare regulations from July 2010 is an estimate that because of normal turnover in the individual insurance market,“40 to 67 percent” of customers will not be able to keep their policy. And because many policies will have been changed since the key date,“the percentage of individual market policies losing grandfather status in a given year exceeds the 40 to 67 percent range.”

That means the administration knew that more than 40 to 67 percent of those in the individual market would not be able to keep their plans, even if they liked them.

Yet President Obama, who had promised in 2009,“if you like your health plan, you will be able to keep your health plan,” was still saying in 2012,“If [you] already have health insurance, you will keep your health insurance.”

“This says that when they made the promise, they knew half the people in this market outright couldn’t keep what they had and then they wrote the rules so that others couldn’t make it either,” said Robert Laszewski, of Health Policy and Strategy Associates, a consultant who works for health industry firms. Laszewski estimates that 80 percent of those in the individual market will not be able to keep their current policies and will have to buy insurance that meets requirements of the new law, which generally requires a richer package of benefits than most policies today.

Since: Jun 13

Euless, TX

#27653 Oct 29, 2013
The premise that all will be insured is ridiculous!
The dregs of society cannot be made to work, much less buy insurance.
This is just more welfare.The gub'mint gonna subsidize my inshorance.
Watch the Ten o'clock news.When they are shot or stabbed, they are taken to UAMS,(University of Arkansas Medical Sciences) Then they are billed,turned over to collection and written off to taxpayer expense.Drive an Escalade with 24" rims and do not have a job or insurance.The government created this "entitlement" society and will have hell trying to wean it from the public teat.
Of course the liberal and bleeding heart people will come to their defense.
Meadow Muffins !
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#27655 Oct 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Look at all those judge its
That the liberal dix suckers put on these posts that are factual and tell the truth about the cluster^*ck that is law is.
This is going to be repealed sooner than later and may end the Demokratic parties hold on even the stupidest voters because it hurts them at the pocket book.
Yep, those leeches that support the Democratic party are fine with someone else losing their income for "the greater good". It's only when the leeches have to pony up their own money for "the greater good" that they get mad and cry foul. The only way they will be satisfied is if they pay nothing and get everything. That ain't gonna happen with Obamacare. In many cases, they will pay the, soon to be hefty, fine and get nothing or the more than they can afford premiums for a healthcare plan they will realize they don't use near enough for the amount they have to pay. In either case we will see just how undedicated these people are to "hope and change".

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#27656 Oct 30, 2013
No!
WAKE UP USA

Mountain Home, AR

#27657 Oct 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, those leeches that support the Democratic party are fine with someone else losing their income for "the greater good". It's only when the leeches have to pony up their own money for "the greater good" that they get mad and cry foul. The only way they will be satisfied is if they pay nothing and get everything. That ain't gonna happen with Obamacare. In many cases, they will pay the, soon to be hefty, fine and get nothing or the more than they can afford premiums for a healthcare plan they will realize they don't use near enough for the amount they have to pay. In either case we will see just how undedicated these people are to "hope and change".
Republicans believe it is important to cull the weakest and most vulnerable Americans from the population first to make room for the next group to go; the middle class that is falling into poverty at an alarming rate.
WAKE UP USA

Mountain Home, AR

#27658 Oct 30, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Look at all those judge its
That the liberal dix suckers put on these posts that are factual and tell the truth about the cluster^*ck that is law is.
This is going to be repealed sooner than later and may end the Demokratic parties hold on even the stupidest voters because it hurts them at the pocket book.
Republicans love taking food out of the mouths of hungry children and senior citizens, but they get an extra benefit because each dollar of food stamps infuses over $1.70 of spending into the economy that creates jobs. If there is only one thing the GOP loves more than taking food from Americans it is killing jobs. It really is an elegant plan to decimate the population because killing jobs with drastic food stamp cuts will send more Americans into poverty to wonder where their family’s next meal is coming from and if Republicans have their way it will not be coming at all.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27659 Oct 30, 2013
WAKE UP USA wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans believe it is important to cull the weakest and most vulnerable Americans from the population first to make room for the next group to go; the middle class that is falling into poverty at an alarming rate.
Your right in that the middle class is falling into poverty at an alarming rate. Exactly what proof do you have that it's the Republicans that are putting them there since we are living under Obama's policies and have been for 5 years? I guess you prescribe to the "it's the 1/3's fault this is happening" theory? Do you know how irrational that line of thought sounds?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27660 Oct 30, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, Please stop, you are killing me, I have not laughed this hard in a while.
Those are the number of posts I have made from Dec., 2010 till today, not words.
Just to let you know, we are in the year 2013, that would be less than THREE years, not "less than a year"
I see by the number of judges you have for this post that you have at least 11 other monikers you operate under. If falsely skewing what people think of your side of the argument makes you feel better then more power to you. I guess that falls under perception is reality.
Law Enforcement

Jonesboro, AR

#27662 Oct 30, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I see by the number of judges you have for this post that you have at least 11 other monikers you operate under. If falsely skewing what people think of your side of the argument makes you feel better then more power to you. I guess that falls under perception is reality.
Barney has discovered that by clearing his history he is able to judge posts as many times as he wishes.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27663 Oct 30, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you think you are all the above, I still have all day to watch you back up your statements you so boldly make. I have waited a couple years now, bet I will be waiting several more.
ALL DAY? Really, it takes you a quarter of the day just to give yourself little colored positive icons on all of your posts and negative icons on everybody else's, another quarter of the day posting all of your made up laughable garbage, and half a day correcting and clarifying all of the made up garbage you just posted. LMFAO! You LIBTARDS can't fool anybody!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27664 Oct 30, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need a "clarification" on that last sentence, please let me know.
Have you been able to log on and sign up for Obama Care yet?

LMFAO!
WAKE UP USA

Ash Flat, AR

#27668 Oct 31, 2013
Fo Sho wrote:
<quoted text> Yes the poor fry cook from Salem Arkansas shows remarkable skills, to bad he just can't convince others that those judge its are from other people.
This pathetic little man has no life outside of topix .He needs to get a pet, something that is at his intelligence level, like a hamster.
ROF-LMFAO

How many posts have you counted where I have attempted to

"convince others that those judge its are from other people" ?

"judge its", OMG that is too funny.

I see your knowledge of emoticons is equivalent to that of politics.

WAKE UP USA

Ash Flat, AR

#27669 Oct 31, 2013
BTW how did you know I live in Salem? you're pretty good at this Topix stuff.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27670 Oct 31, 2013
Fo Sho wrote:
<quoted text> Here is an example of one who doesn't want it!
You got to love the fact that she swore to tell the truth and is caught in a bold faced lie .
Where is the perjury charge?Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius claimed that it would be "illegal" for her to get insurance through the ObamaCare exchanges. Her claim is that, since she is eligible for insurance through her federal employer, she cannot opt-out of that insurance to sign on to ObamaCare. As CNN points out, that is simply false:
Sebelius is actually legally allowed to get insurance over the exchange but she would have to forego the employer contribution to her premiums.
In the Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan, that employer contribution accounts for a majority of her premiums. In order to get a private health insurance plan through Obamacare, Sebelius would have to pass up what surely amounts to more than $10,000 in annual compensation.
It is not unreasonable to request that the architect of the ObamaCare exchange submit herself to her own creation.
Are we supposed to believe that the creator of ObamaCare is unaware of the fact that she could join the rest of us in these exchanges, if she wanted to? And if she is not aware, is that not worse?
This twit really has a set of big brass ones.
You are correct and on average the government pays a company like Blue Cross $1,400 a month and the employee pays approximately $400 a month. She can opt out and get any insurance she wants. This is true for all government employees. Liberals are so used to their flock believing everything they say that the lies come natural now and the main stream media won't call the liars out because they are so invested in this liberal garbage and sick administration...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27671 Oct 31, 2013
WAKE UP USA wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF-LMFAO
How many posts have you counted where I have attempted to
"convince others that those judge its are from other people" ?
"judge its", OMG that is too funny.
I see your knowledge of emoticons is equivalent to that of politics.
Hey idiot you forgot to change your troll name back to Boy Barney! LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
up and ready 1 hr fackotp 1
Willie B Stanking 2 hr Cowards 17
hot shot cops 6 hr Busted 14
Best/worst french fries in Union County 6 hr ArkanSawyer 10
Big Men, Little "problem" 7 hr Google 90
Festival group tells Mayor to Back Off 8 hr BA Framer 20
sue in wonderland 9 hr Mel Head 11
•••
•••
•••