Yes

No

Other (explain below)

barney is wrong

Conway, AR

#27611 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As big of a problem as you have with someone admitting they made a mistake leads me to believe it will be a cold day in Hell before you would admit that you are any thing less than perfect.
BTW- if you would care to look back through 5,400 + Barney II post, there is more than one admitting mistakes.
Oh please, you big egomaniac! I've had to endure enough of your pathetic posts once already! Surgery wide awake and nothing for pain is more appealing than enduring them again!!!
(Plus, the idea that you keep up with the astronomical number of your posts and aren't humiliated to acknowledge it...Well, it sums up everything about you)!

You might want to spend less time analyzing those here, and more time dealing with all those contradicting voices inside your head.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27612 Oct 27, 2013
barney is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you big egomaniac! I've had to endure enough of your pathetic posts once already! Surgery wide awake and nothing for pain is more appealing than enduring them again!!!
(Plus, the idea that you keep up with the astronomical number of your posts and aren't humiliated to acknowledge it...Well, it sums up everything about you)!
You might want to spend less time analyzing those here, and more time dealing with all those contradicting voices inside your head.
ROFLMAO- you see those numbers under the part that says since
Dec 10 on my moniker?

What do suppose those numbers represent?

They do represent the average amount of words in each post you write, but it is damn close.

That would be the total amount of my post since Dec. of 2010 Cupcake, not that hard to track at all.

Location hidden

#27613 Oct 27, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO Barney Boy that would take all day.......
Well I have all day, why don't you just on that task, prove yourself correct for once instead of running away from such a bold statement, walk the walk stud, show us how you be the
WARRIOR MAN....

Location hidden

#27614 Oct 27, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny that whenever you are proved wrong and backed in a corner (which is a lot), you never "back up" what you say. When you feel you are right though, you demand someone to back up what they say.
You Know for not backing up what I say I sure get a large amount of flack, especially from you, for the sources I use to back my opinion and more flack, maybe its from others, about cut and pasting.

You have a rather short Memory.

OH-WELL it's to be expected for a mental Midget.
C_I_R_C_L_E

Little Rock, AR

#27615 Oct 27, 2013
liberalequalsliar wrote:
Who's pushing grandma off the cliff? It's the Nazi democrats. Obamacare awards bonuses to hospitals who cut treatment to seniors. Sec. 3000 A http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/02/how-americans-c...
Democrats are Commie Pinko's idiot, Nazi's were a German Ultra Right-Wing Nationalist movement sor of the Tea Baggers would become given the power.

Just imagine if a backwards fool like you, that doesn't really know SHAT, were ever given the power of life and death over a captive population.

Now that's what a Nazi was.

Location hidden

#27616 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dec 10 on my moniker?
They do represent the average amount of words in each post you write, but it is damn close.
That would be the total amount of my post from Dec. of 2010 Cupcake, not that hard to track at all.
Correction- do not represent

Yes, I clarified that just for you Warrior, did not want you getting all butt hurt because you could not guess the missing word.

You're welcome.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27617 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You Know for not backing up what I say I sure get a large amount of flack, especially from you, for the sources I use to back my opinion and more flack, maybe its from others, about cut and pasting.
Again, you skew the argument. When you feel your right, the information forthcoming is plentiful. It's when you're wrong that you ignore the post or simply try to make those who are proving you wrong feel bad about something completely irrelevant.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27618 Oct 27, 2013
Barney, I'd like to know what you think of Obama, who says he's a Christian, following Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" which is dedicated to Lucifer (Satin)?
barney is wrong

San Jose, CA

#27619 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dec 10 on my moniker?
That would be the total amount of my post since Dec. of 2010 Cupcake, not that hard to track at all.
Oh Barney, you're so smart. You're so awesome. You're so good with witty repartee!

Said no one ever.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
barney is wrong

Ashburn, VA

#27620 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I clarified that just for you Warrior, did not want you getting all butt hurt because you could not guess the missing word.
You're welcome.
Look at the clever, witty, and ever wrong Sybil...
Only 6,000 more corrections to go, and you'll have it knocked out!
It's a good thing you've got all day!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
barney is wrong

San Jose, CA

#27621 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You get flack because you are a simplistic idiot that lies.
The opinionated 'sources' you cut and paste have about as much factual information in them as do your posts.
The flack you get for those...that's just a bonus.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
barney is wrong

San Jose, CA

#27622 Oct 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dec 10 on my moniker?
There are so very many things worn with this post...so very many.
-you are the only one that feels the need to keep up with your words.
-You are the only one that has no shame in actually pointing out the crazy large number of words you publicize.
-You are the only one not embarrassed by your words and the amount of them in less than a year.
-You are the only one...thank goodness...You are only one!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#27624 Oct 27, 2013
barney is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
There are so very many things worn with this post...so very many.
-you are the only one that feels the need to keep up with your words.
-You are the only one that has no shame in actually pointing out the crazy large number of words you publicize.
-You are the only one not embarrassed by your words and the amount of them in less than a year.
-You are the only one...thank goodness...You are only one!
OMG, Please stop, you are killing me, I have not laughed this hard in a while.

Those are the number of posts I have made from Dec., 2010 till today, not words.

Just to let you know, we are in the year 2013, that would be less than THREE years, not "less than a year"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
barney is wrong

Ashburn, VA

#27626 Oct 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, Please stop, you are killing me, I have not laughed this hard in a while.
Those are the number of posts I have made from Dec., 2010 till today, not words.
Just to let you know, we are in the year 2013, that would be less than THREE years, not "less than a year"
Yep, no doubt about it, that was one botched post!
And no doubt about it, we are in 2013!
When a year is referenced without all 4 numbers, the typical format would be Dec.'10.
Of course, yours wouldn't be in typical format, and since I've never looked at your profile, I assumed it meant December 10, 2012.
Two years missing is a lot of time left out. Sorry about that!

Of course it should have said 'posts' instead of 'words'. I find that pretty funny, as well, since I was surprised to see I had typed 'words' instead of 'posts'. Distracted and rushed...a combination that inevitably leads to error, as this post proves!
Sorry about that, too!
WARRIOR

Henderson, TX

#27627 Oct 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have all day, why don't you just on that task, prove yourself correct for once instead of running away from such a bold statement, walk the walk stud, show us how you be the
WARRIOR MAN....
"just on that task"? WTF? You just can't seem to get out of your own pitiful way now can you. LMFAO!

PRICELESS!
WARRIOR

Henderson, TX

#27628 Oct 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome.
You just can't make this stuff up folks. Boy Barney is one Dumb Ass loser. Everything he posts needs clarification, just like a good little liberal puppet.

LMAO!

Location hidden

#27629 Oct 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"just on that task"? WTF? You just can't seem to get out of your own pitiful way now can you. LMFAO!
PRICELESS!
Just jump on that task stud, I see you got all butt hurt anyway not being able to figure out a missing word.

That missing word turned into an exit for the coward to run away from the challenge laid at his feet.

LMFAO-He can not walk the walk, but give him and exit and he will damn sure run.

Location hidden

#27630 Oct 28, 2013
barney is wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, no doubt about it, that was one botched post!
And no doubt about it, we are in 2013!
When a year is referenced without all 4 numbers, the typical format would be Dec.'10.
Of course, yours wouldn't be in typical format, and since I've never looked at your profile, I assumed it meant December 10, 2012.
Two years missing is a lot of time left out. Sorry about that!
Of course it should have said 'posts' instead of 'words'. I find that pretty funny, as well, since I was surprised to see I had typed 'words' instead of 'posts'. Distracted and rushed...a combination that inevitably leads to error, as this post proves!
Sorry about that, too!
"Distracted and rushed"

Sounds like you could be a parent, it happens , no worries.

Look at the positive, we both got a chuckle out of it.

That's enough being nice, now put your damn gloves back on Cupcake!

Location hidden

#27631 Oct 28, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You just can't make this stuff up folks. Boy Barney is one Dumb Ass loser. Everything he posts needs clarification, just like a good little liberal puppet.
LMAO!
My clarification;

And he runs really, really fast.

Since: Oct 13

Naples, FL

#27632 Oct 28, 2013
Hey if the government is giving away phones, homes, heat, food, etc maybe they will buy me a car to go to work in. I like Bentlys :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny haynes (Apr '13) 7 min deal 30
Expelled 37 min Douch356 1
Eppinettes 2 hr Eppinettes 1
Pregnant Smokers 4 hr Just the Tip 4
Why did the city build a jet hangar? 6 hr Chas 32
New Section 8 Housing (Jul '09) 6 hr well 19
Airport terminal - Is it needed? 7 hr Upper Class 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

El Dorado Mortgages