Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27388 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
There were 2 people at that event that could be considered racist and the one carrying the flag is questionable. The idiot with the microphone spouting off about Obama being a radical Islamist or whatever he was saying is the other. Since you seem so sure, please show me the photos of the "vandalism". You have them right? You must since you are popping off about it. I'll tell you what, lets compare photos of popular demonstrations. You show me the destruction caused by the WWII vets and I'll show you the destruction caused by one of the progressive liberals proudest displays of "patriotism". Here's mine.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20465...
I anxiously await your photos.
If you are waiting on me you are backing up.

BARNEYII

St. Louis

Reply »

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
7 hrs ago

Just for the record how do associate the WSM with the Democratic Party, and WTF does the WSM have to do with Tea Party racist?

Location hidden

#27389 Oct 16, 2013
liberalequalsliar wrote:
<quoted text> The "point" is, using that idiotic logic you can blame all of the violence and lawlessness at Occupy events on Obama and that it represented the democrat party. But you'd never admit the truth. You'll just make some lame excuse or misdirection to another topic.
If your "theories" got any more baseless and childish, you'll be given a show on MSNBC
Did you see some Democrat Senators, or former Democratic Party presidential nominee leading any OWS rallies?

Want to see a Republican Senator and a GOP VP nominee looser at a rally that a swat team had to be called out?

Have a look!

http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/palin-an...

Location hidden

#27390 Oct 16, 2013
A Republican T.P. Senator.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27391 Oct 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see some Democrat Senators, or former Democratic Party presidential nominee leading any OWS rallies?
Want to see a Republican Senator and a GOP VP nominee looser at a rally that a swat team had to be called out?
Have a look!
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/palin-an...
LMFAO! You LIBTARDS thought a couple of barricades could keep our Veterans out of their memorials. You friken idiots these Brave Men stormed the beaches of Normandy and scaled cliffs under enemy fire. You speak English and get to espouse your filth and hate and be as stupid as you are daily without any repercussions because of those Brave Men. You couldn't be a pimple on the ass of one of those soldiers. You should be on you hands and knees kissing the ground those Brave Men walk on instead of disrespecting them and the United State of America you left wing loony idiot!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27392 Oct 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
A Republican T.P. Senator.
LMFAO! What is this? Not another clarification from Boy Barney because he can never get anything right the first time! LOL! And this moron wonders why he has ZERO credibility..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27393 Oct 16, 2013
Ol Papaw wrote:
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Replace idiot with Barney and you got the same saying.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27394 Oct 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are waiting on me you are backing up.
BARNEYII
St. Louis
Reply »
|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
7 hrs ago
Just for the record how do associate the WSM with the Democratic Party, and WTF does the WSM have to do with Tea Party racist?
LMFAO! You would think that as much garbage as you post you would know how to reply and post something right but then again look who we are dealing with!
The truth

Cabot, AR

#27396 Oct 16, 2013
concerned wrote:
DITTO, I did
I voted
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27397 Oct 16, 2013
This whole debt ceiling deal was rigged. According to the Constitution, every spending bill must originate from the House. All of the bills shot down during this debacle originated from the House. EXCEPT ONE. And you can guess which one, the one that was passed so close to the deadline that no politician (not even Ted Cruz) would vote against it. Like I said before, the establishment GOP, especially Mitch McConnell, is in with the progressives that want to destroy this great nation. I just wonder how bad we will get screwed going forward.

Location hidden

#27398 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
This whole debt ceiling deal was rigged. According to the Constitution, every spending bill must originate from the House. All of the bills shot down during this debacle originated from the House. EXCEPT ONE. And you can guess which one, the one that was passed so close to the deadline that no politician (not even Ted Cruz) would vote against it. Like I said before, the establishment GOP, especially Mitch McConnell, is in with the progressives that want to destroy this great nation. I just wonder how bad we will get screwed going forward.
Spending bills must pass a House Vote, where they originated is irrelevant.

Location hidden

#27399 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
BTW, the debt ceiling is a continuing resolution not a bill.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27400 Oct 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! The debt ceiling is not a CR! You are the dumbest guy on Topix..

Location hidden

#27402 Oct 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! The debt ceiling is not a CR! You are the dumbest guy on Topix..
A continuing resolution is a type of appropriations legislation which may be used by the United States Congress to continue funding government agencies if a formal appropriations bill has not been passed by the end of the government fiscal year. The continuing resolution takes the form of a joint resolution, and may provide bridge funding for existing federal programs at current, reduced, or expanded levels.

Now, Dumb Ass would you care to tell me when the last date the House has passed a budget.

Then proceed to tell me how this Government has been funded since the last budget was passed and now?

Come on keyboard Warrior, tell us how that worked.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#27403 Oct 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! The debt ceiling is not a CR! You are the dumbest guy on Topix..
..and Republicans quietly tucked their tails and voted to end their ridicules attempt to hold the Country hostage.
Today is a great day, 2016 should be a great year.
derrtleman

Pittsburgh, PA

#27404 Oct 17, 2013
youtube.com/watch... … Voted for windfall
curmudgeon

Calico Rock, AR

#27405 Oct 17, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
..and Republicans quietly tucked their tails and voted to end their ridicules attempt to hold the Country hostage.
Today is a great day, 2016 should be a great year.
Yes indeed its a great day for all the parasites and UN NWO agenda 21 supporters. We now are officially Kickcanistan. We have the choice to pay mega bucks for Obama care or be deemed criminals subject to punishment. Today is my birthday. My bithday wish is for everyone Myself included to get what they deserve and deserve what they get. No more no less.

Location hidden

#27406 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
"no politician (not even Ted Cruz) would vote against it"

----------WRONG----------

The 18 Republicans who voted for a default were Coburn, Cornyn, Crapo, Cruz,Enzi, Grassley, Heller, Johnson-WI, Lee, Paul, Risch, Roberts, Rubio, Scott, Sessions, Shelby, Toomey, and Vitter.
Still Waiting

Jonesboro, AR

#27407 Oct 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The 18 Republicans who voted for a default were Coburn, Cornyn, Crapo, Cruz,Enzi, Grassley, Heller, Johnson-WI, Lee, Paul, Risch, Roberts, Rubio, Scott, Sessions, Shelby, Toomey, and Vitter.
So there are a few people that care about the country, as long as you get your check, who cares.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#27408 Oct 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, but everything that came over from the House was in the form of bills was it not?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#27409 Oct 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't vote for a default because by law we must pay our creditors first and we have PLENTY enough money to do just that. By definition, a default occurs when we fail to pay our creditors, so, no we would not have defaulted. Cruz was on record as saying that he would not stand in the way of this vote. I guess I took that to mean he would go ahead and vote yes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What gas stations have condom dispensers in the... (Jun '12) 1 hr Priest 28
Wondering 2 hr Seriously 8
Clothes 15 hr Back2School 3
s m l 16 hr truth 2
Scooter Repair 18 hr Julianne Owens 3
Hillary 18 hr Gone gone 6
Tonya's Dance School Sun answer 15

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance