Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Coppell, TX

#27013 Sep 28, 2013
OBAMACARE, what a great bill!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/28/he...

These are all the middle class citizens that Obama says he's fighting for. What's sad is that many of them still support the idiot.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27014 Sep 29, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
These are all the middle class citizens that Obama says he's fighting for. What's sad is that many of them still support the idiot.
One vote for Obama proves ignorance, two votes for Obama proves stupidity. Boy Barney voted for him twice. Boy Barney come out and play, we need more negative icons from you,. LOL!
barney is a blockhead

Ashburn, VA

#27015 Sep 29, 2013
Barney may be choking on all of his words of wisdom, that are being proved to be false the closer we get to the 'big day'!
With the day of reckoning quickly approaching, poor old BarnYard' s security blanket of lies that he has been snuggled up to, is being yanked off ObamaCare and exposing more and more of the repercussions that will be forced on middle America! Repercussions that we have seen coming...have talked about...and have been mocked for by no-brain fluffs, like good old barney, who has blindly and stupidly defended the contradictions and lies that this administration has used to brainwash its followers...instead of using the basic reasoning and common sense approach to realize that what was being spoon-Fed into his mind could never actually take place as reality...the reality contradicted the written.

Then just when you think he had suffocated on his personal stupidity under that security blanket, he would poke his head back out...spew out his spoon-Fed liberal rhetoric, be proven wrong, and crawl back under his blanket. With the day of ObamaCare looming, and companies scrambling (but failing) to meet deadlines that are absurd and unrealistic, the truth about its destructive consequences can't be hidden anymore by a blanket...there simply isn't one big enough! Even Saturday Night Live got in on the mockery of this ridiculous 'affordable' plan, by poking direct fun at Obama and even further mocking how it will undoubtedly be abused by those that have ALWAYS abused handouts!(Barney better get his race cards ready to throw at NBC for that parody)

Barn, ya better get your free government phone ready to use, so you can be first in line for the perks of filing fraudulent paperwork that will yet again be rewarded by the federal government.

On news.investors.com , an interesting article, "Obamacare rules reward people who fudge income", Clear provision has already been put in place for the known fraud that will occur when signing up for healthcare...and clear rules for accepting, allowing, an ultimately rewarding those that break the law with fraudulent paperwork have also been established!!
Sound familiar..?? Sound like any other program(s) run by the federal government?!?

Oh, Barney. What a sad, simple-minded follower of lies you are. You actually chose to believe all the double-talk from those leftist liars, you rant and rave like a lunatic, trying in vain to prove others wrong through the legalities of 'wording', instead of using common sense to realize the actual truth couldn't possibly match up to those ridiculous cut/paste articles that you offered up as your proof, that realistically couldn't possibly work.
If I had a security blanket to throw over you, I might try to toss one your way...but Obama is busily snatching up the false security you've been stupid enough to sleep under!
Maybe we should market a new line of shirts that say,
"I supported Obama and affordable health care, but now, all I have left is this stupid tee shirt!"
WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#27016 Sep 29, 2013
barney is a blockhead wrote:
Barney may be choking on all of his words of wisdom, that are being proved to be false the closer we get to the 'big day'!
With the day of reckoning quickly approaching, poor old BarnYard' s security blanket of lies that he has been snuggled up to, is being yanked off ObamaCare and exposing more and more of the repercussions that will be forced on middle America! Repercussions that we have seen coming...have talked about...and have been mocked for by no-brain fluffs, like good old barney, who has blindly and stupidly defended the contradictions and lies that this administration has used to brainwash its followers...instead of using the basic reasoning and common sense approach to realize that what was being spoon-Fed into his mind could never actually take place as reality...the reality contradicted the written.
Then just when you think he had suffocated on his personal stupidity under that security blanket, he would poke his head back out...spew out his spoon-Fed liberal rhetoric, be proven wrong, and crawl back under his blanket. With the day of ObamaCare looming, and companies scrambling (but failing) to meet deadlines that are absurd and unrealistic, the truth about its destructive consequences can't be hidden anymore by a blanket...there simply isn't one big enough! Even Saturday Night Live got in on the mockery of this ridiculous 'affordable' plan, by poking direct fun at Obama and even further mocking how it will undoubtedly be abused by those that have ALWAYS abused handouts!(Barney better get his race cards ready to throw at NBC for that parody)
Barn, ya better get your free government phone ready to use, so you can be first in line for the perks of filing fraudulent paperwork that will yet again be rewarded by the federal government.
On news.investors.com , an interesting article, "Obamacare rules reward people who fudge income", Clear provision has already been put in place for the known fraud that will occur when signing up for healthcare...and clear rules for accepting, allowing, an ultimately rewarding those that break the law with fraudulent paperwork have also been established!!
Sound familiar..?? Sound like any other program(s) run by the federal government?!?
Oh, Barney. What a sad, simple-minded follower of lies you are. You actually chose to believe all the double-talk from those leftist liars, you rant and rave like a lunatic, trying in vain to prove others wrong through the legalities of 'wording', instead of using common sense to realize the actual truth couldn't possibly match up to those ridiculous cut/paste articles that you offered up as your proof, that realistically couldn't possibly work.
If I had a security blanket to throw over you, I might try to toss one your way...but Obama is busily snatching up the false security you've been stupid enough to sleep under!
"I supported Obama and affordable health care, but now, all I have left is this stupid tee shirt!"
Well said..........

“Ami in Bavaria”

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#27017 Sep 30, 2013
Don't you'al think its time to let this thread die?

JIM
http://proteintest.wordpress.com/
Quest

Jonesboro, AR

#27018 Sep 30, 2013
barney is a blockhead wrote:
I have been reading Barney for quite while and I can't remember him and wisdom used in the same sentence before. Our village idiot is moving to France and several of the locals are considering recruiting Barney as a replacement.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27020 Sep 30, 2013
I just found out that Boy Barney has been called to the msnbc puppeteer shop for restringing. He will return shortly..
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27021 Sep 30, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
I just found out that Boy Barney has been called to the msnbc puppeteer shop for restringing. He will return shortly..
He was short before he left
Sad day

Marion, AR

#27022 Sep 30, 2013
Sad for our govt
WOW

United States

#27023 Oct 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:

They
Can go
Get
Food stamps and subsidized housing
free lunch program utility allowance
to make up the difference fr 40 to 30 hours and lower Obamacare premiums for the working poor
Seems as tho all business
Will now expect the government to Subsidize their payroll. No more criticizing Walmart. No more criticizing the food stamp program.

for the working poor

The
Differemvr
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27024 Oct 1, 2013
Boy Barney is still standing in line waiting for his free Obama Health Care card. LMAO!
GOP RIP

Ash Flat, AR

#27025 Oct 1, 2013
Shutdown polling has grim news for Republicans. 72% oppose GOP shutdown strategy to block ObamaCare, including 44% of Republicans. Three-in-four independents (74%-19%) object.

A new Quinnipiac poll shows voters picking a generic Democrat over a generic Republican 43% to 34%, which they point out is the widest Democratic margin measured so far.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27026 Oct 1, 2013
GOP RIP wrote:
Shutdown polling has grim news for Republicans. 72% oppose GOP shutdown strategy to block ObamaCare, including 44% of Republicans. Three-in-four independents (74%-19%) object.
A new Quinnipiac poll shows voters picking a generic Democrat over a generic Republican 43% to 34%, which they point out is the widest Democratic margin measured so far.
Polls are no more than a tidbit of information and can't be taken as a clear picture of any situation. For example, Rassmussen has 45% of American voters supporting a partial shutdown while 46% want to keep spendin levels where they are. That's a far cry from 72%. If polls were reliable then the numbers would be closer. Just look at the rhetoric coming from the Dems about the shutdown. Don't tell me that what is said doesn't make a difference because it does. I believe that the longer the shutdown lasts, the more ordinary people will realize that their lives won't change one bit. People realizing that is the worst thing that could happen to the Democrats as far as them remaining in power goes.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27027 Oct 1, 2013
GOP RIP wrote:
Oh my God a negative pole in October! The sky is falling! What a dumb ass! LMFAO!
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27028 Oct 1, 2013
Sad day wrote:
Sad for our govt
Really the best we can hope for with the Barney mentality
curious

Newport, AR

#27029 Oct 1, 2013
Why is this post on topix every damn day! Enough already!
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27030 Oct 1, 2013
Heard that Barney is in the hospital requesting a penile implant. His insurance was going to cover it until he explained that he wanted it anally.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27031 Oct 1, 2013
I already witnessed a casualty from Obamacare. A lady that works for me told me that her insurance dropped her and so did her doctor. The reason: OBAMACARE. It's just a hunch but I believe that the longer the government stays partially shut down that two things will happen. (1) The American people will realize that their lives don't change one bit while the nonessential workers are laid off. There will be no sky falling. (2) More instances like the one that happened to my employee will be allowed to play out and support for this bill will bottom out. After support bottoms out then this bill will collapse under its own weight.
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27032 Oct 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I already witnessed a casualty from Obamacare. A lady that works for me told me that her insurance dropped her and so did her doctor. The reason: OBAMACARE. It's just a hunch but I believe that the longer the government stays partially shut down that two things will happen.(1) The American people will realize that their lives don't change one bit while the nonessential workers are laid off. There will be no sky falling.(2) More instances like the one that happened to my employee will be allowed to play out and support for this bill will bottom out. After support bottoms out then this bill will collapse under its own weight.
Or worse,Michelle's weight

Quitman, AR

#27033 Oct 2, 2013
Demo rat== unamerican....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DHS informants 2 hr intheknow 9
Raymond Dumas 2 hr funny man 34
ball sacks on trailer hitch?!?! (Jul '10) 3 hr Real 30
Which construction crew? 4 hr Think 8
Prettiest girls in Union County. 4 hr volley 26
Beware /keith winer - 5 hr hangtown5150 76
Debunking The New World Order 8 hr Duck lover 20
More from around the web

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE