Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"There are video clips that have gone viral, of the masses from your very own party, Barn, that are singing Obama's praises for the "free phones from Obama" and "how a vote for Obama means a free phone"
You are about as ignorant as they come if think the above statement above did not have racial overtones.
OK, let's talk about race? What race or group of people per capita commits the most crime and takes the most entitlements? Put your feel good fuzzy emotional liberal feelings aside for a change and be honest with yourself..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
"There are video clips that have gone viral, of the masses from your very own party,"
Masses, LOL, it was one woman. B/C she was supporting Obama makes her a Democrat. You hate him, does that make you a Republican?
The bottom line is that there is free phone assistance available to those who qualify but it is not an Obama administration program. Taxpayers do support the program but not through federal income taxes. And despite the screaming lady in the video, eligibility doesn’t hinge on Social Security, disability or food stamps; there’s no “buy one bag of chips, get an Obama phone free” promotion. Just because a woman holding a sign gets a microphone in her face doesn’t make her statements true.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/...
There you go, can not get much more right wing than Forbes.
Are you saying a tax is not used to provide these phones?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

LMFAO! Boy barney is so ignorant of his surroundings. Poor people in the United States have homes, cars, phones, computers, big screen televisions, hundred dollar sneakers, gold jewelry, cash, cigarettes, booze, steaks, food, guns, x-box, clothes, pets, cable, education, higher education, job assistance programs, welfare, Medicaid, health care, and all of this paid for by somebody else and many of them are obese. I can go on and on but you get the picture. Poor people in the United States are rich people in the vast majority of countries on this planet..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Here is how democrats help the American people. what a bunch of PATHETIC LIBTARDS!

http://www.forbes.com/sites/theapothecary/201...
barney is a racist

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"with a recent Wall Street Journal article stating that from 2008 until present, approximately 41% of those enrolled in the Safe Link Free cell phone program, have never verified themselves nor their income through one single piece of paperwork...they simply checked the boxes, and got a phone"
Pardon me, but there is a great embellishment of what you said to what the WSJ did say.
And in February, the of the top five Lifeline providers, which found that “41% of their more than six million subscribers either couldn’t demonstrate their eligibility or didn’t respond to requests for certification.”
You can pick and chose all the wording that tickles your tiny, pathetic, and miniscule think-tank, Barney, but the facts are the facts! Read entire articles, Barn, read multiple articles, Barn...I know you can't absorb much at one time, and I know that you don't comprehend what you don't want to...
But the information is out there...and it is very real. The numbers are very real, even if you want to cry foul. The program turned into a colossal farce once the chief commander caught wind of it and turned it upside down.
If you want to prove yourself to be the foolish simplistic thinker that we are all sure you indeed are, please continue to argue for and defend the 'free government phone' program...and continue to 'blame' it on anyone but the current chief commander.
Oh please...please continue the banter on this topic...

You see, idiot, you are so busy trying to 'prove' someone wrong, that you trip yourself up, thus making your other posts nothing but a pile of mush...just like your simple little mind.

Yes, the Commission is revamping the program...because it was forced to crack down on the program because of Obama's blatant abuse of it...pandering to a specific group ...and creating zero accountability, therefore causing fraud to become rampant!
And you then have the stupid audacity to accuse me of racial bigotry, you race-baiting fool?
Maybe the reason you belly-ache all of the time is because of the crow that you are forced to eat all of the time!
Tax payers that were outraged by the multitude of commercials that bombarded the airways multiple times an hour promoting these free government phones to those that received any sort of government assistance...down to free lunches in schools!
Your party is guilty of playing the race card...you are guilty of playing the race card...but I am not guilty of racial bigotry simply for calling you out to show your race-baiting hand!
We are sick of that disgusting tactic by you and your party, and we will not sit by and let you accuse of the ridiculous anymore!

(And if you will look closely at your very own phone bill, you will see a mandatory government tax that you MUST pay each month...and that, dear Barnard, is the very tax that funds these FREE phones...you simple minded idiot)
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Barney, I see not much has changed here, Gordo still has no life and he's picked up another loser or two to wipe his ass.
barney is a racist

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, but your lies and the ignorance in your post is overwhelming.
"approximately 41% of those enrolled in the Safe Link Free cell phone program, have never verified themselves nor their income through one single piece of paperwork...they simply checked the boxes, and got a phone"
Not to mention that is not even close to what THE JOURNAL wrote, the whole statement is ridiculous.
Case in point- "41% of those enrolled in the Safe Link Free cell phone program, have never verified themselves nor their income through one single piece of paperwork"
Leads me to the question, what the hell were the "boxes" they checked, if it was not on a piece of paper?
You make it sound as though all those black Democrats showed up in masses, checked some box that was not on paper, and was then handed a free cell phone with one hour a month service on it.
That is okay, we all know you really meant to say the network providers did not verify their income through one single piece of paperwork"
Guess one of those boxes did not ask about income.
I also bet you forgot to tell us that the company than administered the Safe Link program expanded by George W. Bush was a predominately Mexican company, and the CEO of that Mexican company had the former business ties to ......Yep you guest it.
..........GEORGE W BUSH..........
People showed up in masses, Barney. Everywhere there were booths set up for signing up, the masses have been there...in shopping malls, grocery stores, sidewalks...all over America.
It has been happening. It has been going on. By The Masses.
I don't really care what your inept mind that can't comprehend the simplest of things that even a child can comprehend says about the matter.
It is factual...we have covered Bush and his involvement in the program already, and it is still because of Obama that the program is out of control.
Just read a tiny bit from this article, and the entire thing on your own time...

http://www.livinglakecountry.com/blogs/commun...

(This is from September 2013)
"There are 17 million households currently signed up for the program, up from under 1 million just four years ago when $772 million was distributed by USF.
The program is paid primarily through service fees to the wireless service providers.
For example: A Verizon Wireless bill will include the following language

Our Surcharges include:

· A Regulatory Charge (which helps defray various government charges we pay including government number administration and license fees)

· A Federal Universal Service Charge (and, if applicable, a State Universal Service Charge) to recover charges imposed on us by the government to support universal service.

· Taxes, governmental surcharges and fees include sales, excise and other taxes and governmental surcharges and fees that we are required by law to bill to customers. These taxes, surcharges and fees may change from time to time without notice.

In my bill (family plan), these charges add up to $31 per month."

What do you think, Barnard...Do you think the masses have shown up and signed up for this free government phone program...???
"17 million households currently signed up for the program, up from under 1 million just four years ago when $772 million was distributed by USF."

Sounds to me like those numbers could be thought of as 'the masses'. Of course, to your inept mind, those numbers may just be a few...

barney is a racist

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, but your lies and the ignorance in your post is overwhelming.
"approximately 41% of those enrolled in the Safe Link Free cell phone program, have never verified themselves nor their income through one single piece of paperwork...they simply checked the boxes, and got a phone"
Not to mention that is not even close to what THE JOURNAL wrote, the whole statement is ridiculous.
Case in point- "41% of those enrolled in the Safe Link Free cell phone program, have never verified themselves nor their income through one single piece of paperwork"
Leads me to the question, what the hell were the "boxes" they checked, if it was not on a piece of paper?
You make it sound as though all those black Democrats showed up in masses, checked some box that was not on paper, and was then handed a free cell phone with one hour a month service on it.
That is okay, we all know you really meant to say the network providers did not verify their income through one single piece of paperwork"
Guess one of those boxes did not ask about income.
I also bet you forgot to tell us that the company than administered the Safe Link program expanded by George W. Bush was a predominately Mexican company, and the CEO of that Mexican company had the former business ties to ......Yep you guest it.
..........GEORGE W BUSH..........
Please don't ever think you have the ability to expose the ignorance of anyone...except yourself.

Every one of your points above are not only ridiculous, but they are also incorrect! Every single one!

The FCC wants to revamp the program because they have been exposed...not the network providers, you big goof.
Incomes written/checked/or whatever flowery frilly word you would like to use must be filled in...and they were filled in, by the masses of people that applied, fraudulently, and more often than not, never verified! Period. It doesn't matter how you change it around, if you want to make it red, yellow, black, or white, the colors of the rainbow, or if you want to make up a new chart of colors. Masses of people have flocked to these sign up booths, and have fraudulently filled out the paperwork that provided them a free phone under false terms.

The Universal Service Charge, both state and federal, appear on my phone bill, your phone bill, and every other American that pays any type of phone bill. It is a mandatory government tax to all tax paying Americans that pay a monthly phone bill. You don't pay this tax...your phone will be shut off.
These tax dollars pay for the phones and the phone plans for these phones.

The last 4 years, Barnard, have seen the numbers increase from 1 million to 17 million phones being issued across America.
A program that was over advertised, promoted, and abused by Obama the great...until taxpayers said enough is enough, and demanded some accountability!
And now you (due to being severely brainwashed by a liberal agenda) want to belly-ache about racial bigotry after your very own party was the one to play the race card?
You are more than a pathetic waste of conversation.

Now, you turn this into some fantasy island episode, tattoo! And we will all laugh at you and your stupidity when you do!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Redd wrote:
Barney, I see not much has changed here, Gordo still has no life and he's picked up another loser or two to wipe his ass.
Welcome back, your boyfriend has been lost without you now get in that ring and defend your liberal lover you loser..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Redd wrote:
Funny how you can't give yourself any positive icons yet you can overload your lover Barneys time and time again! LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

The libtard way!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jef...

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Redd wrote:
Hey Redd, hope all is well with you and your family. No, not much new here. Only the straw men names have changed.
barney is a racist

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Barny is HERO wrote:
<quoted text>SO.......CCC
Barney is a dinosaur...
barney is a racist

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Redd, hope all is well with you and your family. No, not much new here. Only the straw men names have changed.
Barney knows about fictional characters...and about fictional politics...
Sadly, Barney lives in fictional fantasy land...where common sense and reasonable thinking skills don't exist!

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

barney is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't ever think you have the ability to expose the ignorance of anyone...except yourself.
Every one of your points above are not only ridiculous, but they are also incorrect! Every single one!
The FCC wants to revamp the program because they have been exposed...not the network providers, you big goof.
Incomes written/checked/or whatever flowery frilly word you would like to use must be filled in...and they were filled in, by the masses of people that applied, fraudulently, and more often than not, never verified! Period. It doesn't matter how you change it around, if you want to make it red, yellow, black, or white, the colors of the rainbow, or if you want to make up a new chart of colors. Masses of people have flocked to these sign up booths, and have fraudulently filled out the paperwork that provided them a free phone under false terms.
The Universal Service Charge, both state and federal, appear on my phone bill, your phone bill, and every other American that pays any type of phone bill. It is a mandatory government tax to all tax paying Americans that pay a monthly phone bill. You don't pay this tax...your phone will be shut off.
These tax dollars pay for the phones and the phone plans for these phones.
The last 4 years, Barnard, have seen the numbers increase from 1 million to 17 million phones being issued across America.
A program that was over advertised, promoted, and abused by Obama the great...until taxpayers said enough is enough, and demanded some accountability!
And now you (due to being severely brainwashed by a liberal agenda) want to belly-ache about racial bigotry after your very own party was the one to play the race card?
You are more than a pathetic waste of conversation.
Now, you turn this into some fantasy island episode, tattoo! And we will all laugh at you and your stupidity when you do!!
Incorrect, okay. prove me wrong.

BUT-

Tell me something please, WTF, did you you mean by this statement?

"The FCC wants to revamp the program because they have been exposed...not the network providers"

Exposed by whom, themselves?

You frigging Moron it was and FCC audit that brought the abuse to light, just like the WSJ story said, that you so badly miss quoted.

The FCC exposed the top five network providers, just as the WSJ story reported.

OMG, can you get any more pathetically stupid.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

barney is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
People showed up in masses, Barney. Everywhere there were booths set up for signing up, the masses have been there...in shopping malls, grocery stores, sidewalks...all over America.
It has been happening. It has been going on. By The Masses.
I don't really care what your inept mind that can't comprehend the simplest of things that even a child can comprehend says about the matter.
It is factual...we have covered Bush and his involvement in the program already, and it is still because of Obama that the program is out of control.
Just read a tiny bit from this article, and the entire thing on your own time...
http://www.livinglakecountry.com/blogs/commun...
(This is from September 2013)
"There are 17 million households currently signed up for the program, up from under 1 million just four years ago when $772 million was distributed by USF.
The program is paid primarily through service fees to the wireless service providers.
For example: A Verizon Wireless bill will include the following language
Our Surcharges include:
· A Regulatory Charge (which helps defray various government charges we pay including government number administration and license fees)
· A Federal Universal Service Charge (and, if applicable, a State Universal Service Charge) to recover charges imposed on us by the government to support universal service.
· Taxes, governmental surcharges and fees include sales, excise and other taxes and governmental surcharges and fees that we are required by law to bill to customers. These taxes, surcharges and fees may change from time to time without notice.
In my bill (family plan), these charges add up to $31 per month."
What do you think, Barnard...Do you think the masses have shown up and signed up for this free government phone program...???
"17 million households currently signed up for the program, up from under 1 million just four years ago when $772 million was distributed by USF."
Sounds to me like those numbers could be thought of as 'the masses'. Of course, to your inept mind, those numbers may just be a few...
There are two reasons for the rapid growth.

First, the recession dramatically increased the number of people who are eligible.

Second, in 2008, during George W. Bush's administration, the FCC allowed wireless carrier Tracfone to join the program's list of approved providers.

Tracfone has aggressively gone after Lifeline customers. It advertises its "free phone" on television, pays commissioned street teams to canvas low-income neighborhoods for new subscribers, and signs customers up through a splashy website that promises "250 Free Minutes Every Month! Pay Nothing!"

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/26/technology/mo...

And the Trac phone( the Mexican company) CEO would be George W Bush former business associate.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BTW- four million of those 17 million are land line users, guess you forgot to add that information as well.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy what text?
I don't blame you for not wanting to.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I don't blame you for not wanting to.
It would help if I knew what you are talking about. I would be more than happy to look at what you were reading. Why is it you do not want to provide an address
checking

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

No I didnt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Orrell's Garage (Sep '12) 26 min Customer 69
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr Ancient Do Do 9,866
? Susan Cary ? 1 hr Winston 5
Brandy Alewine fantasy world ends 4 hr Smalltownnothingtodo 32
Annie Gatlin 5 hr jps 8
Morgan couch of Jc (Jan '14) 9 hr omg 48
Festival group tells Mayor to Back Off 9 hr Wow 17
•••
•••
El Dorado Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

El Dorado Jobs