Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26862 Sep 19, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! Typical Barney, no matter how long I leave this forum whenever I return you always prove me right with you having to correct the vast majority of your posts! LOL! You libs always have to clarify your statements. You either shoot from the hip before msnbc tells you what to say or as usual you don't apply any common sense to the topic at hand..
PRICELESS!
"no matter how long I leave this forum"

LMFAO, Good try.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26863 Sep 19, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"no matter how long I leave this forum"
LMFAO, Good try.
OK, I am still waiting for you to clarify this statement! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26865 Sep 19, 2013
Here you go Barney. I hope your exam goes well..

&fe ature=player_embedded
that is a negative

San Jose, CA

#26867 Sep 19, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Here's you beloved CBO report Barney. Only good for those who are wiling to sacrifice long term stability for short term satisfaction. More arguments that Obama is dangerous for America. Report shows just how bad Obamacare is going to be for America. Can this president do anything right?
http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/cbofil...
No, he WILL not do anything right.
He is more than just the buffoon we have all given him credit to be!!
He is also deliberate and intentional.
The three together paint a grim picture for our country.
Sam I Am

Pineville, AR

#26868 Sep 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Enjoy the lovers spat between the Obama administration and the left wing media.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/18/ab...
Obama is so screwed up even his fellow libtards are down on him. Ones with a half of brain anyway.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26869 Sep 20, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is so screwed up even his fellow libtards are down on him. Ones with a half of brain anyway.
You sure don't see Barney coming to his rescue much anymore, the Chrissy Mathews shrill down the leg went away I guess!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26870 Sep 20, 2013
Where is that turd buster from Salem at today? Hey Barney turn off msnbc and come out and play..

Kansas City Ks.

#26871 Sep 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You sure don't see Barney coming to his rescue much anymore, the Chrissy Mathews shrill down the leg went away I guess!
rescue" LMFAO, what rescue?

McCain responded to Cruzí I think Sen. Cruz is free to do whatever he wants to within the rules of the Senate. I will state again unequivocally that this is not something we can succeed in, thatís defunding Obamacare, because we donít have 67 Republican votes in the Senate, which would be required to override the presidential veto.Ē McCain said that the people who are doing this are new, and they donít have the experience that older Republicans had when Newt Gingrich shutdown the government.

Republican party

RIP- 7-6- 1854 9-20-2013

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/19/republ...

The bigger problem is that the Obamacare jihad that the far right of the GOP is on is tearing the party apart. Older and more experienced Republicans are lining up against their inexperienced colleagues in a battle to prevent the ideologues from destroying the party. The conventional wisdom was that the Republicans can at least agree on getting rid of Obamacare, but thatís not true. Republicans canít agree on anything.

What Republicans are doing is not irrational, itís downright stupid. The Republican Party is getting to close to a full on collapse, and Democrats are more than happy to cheer them on.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26872 Sep 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
rescue" LMFAO, what rescue?
McCain responded to Cruzí I think Sen. Cruz is free to do whatever he wants to within the rules of the Senate. I will state again unequivocally that this is not something we can succeed in, thatís defunding Obamacare, because we donít have 67 Republican votes in the Senate, which would be required to override the presidential veto.Ē McCain said that the people who are doing this are new, and they donít have the experience that older Republicans had when Newt Gingrich shutdown the government.
Republican party
RIP- 7-6- 1854 9-20-2013
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/19/republ...
The bigger problem is that the Obamacare jihad that the far right of the GOP is on is tearing the party apart. Older and more experienced Republicans are lining up against their inexperienced colleagues in a battle to prevent the ideologues from destroying the party. The conventional wisdom was that the Republicans can at least agree on getting rid of Obamacare, but thatís not true. Republicans canít agree on anything.
What Republicans are doing is not irrational, itís downright stupid. The Republican Party is getting to close to a full on collapse, and Democrats are more than happy to cheer them on.
LMFAO! Just because you wish it to be doesn't make it so. Just wait until you see all the seats you libtards are about to lose. AMERICANS are beginning to unite and unite against you LIBTARDS and your weird sneaky pathetic lie of Obama care. At least this is slowing down Immigration reform and all the other liberal crap Obama has on his lefty agenda! LOL!

Kansas City Ks.

#26873 Sep 20, 2013
Sen.Ted Cruz (R) said:

"Today, the House of Representatives did what Washington pundits only a few weeks ago said was impossible: a strong bipartisan majority voted to defund Obamacare. This is a victory for House conservatives, and it is a victory for Speaker Boehner and Republican leadership".

" a strong bipartisan majority"

OMG, two Democrats voted with the Republican.

"Ted Cruz wants to be president, but much like Sarah Palin, he canít even do basic math"

By: Jason Easley Sep. 20th, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26874 Sep 20, 2013
LMFAO! You should mow your own grass Barney before you worry about somebody else's yard!

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...

Kansas City Ks.

#26875 Sep 20, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Where is that turd buster from Salem at today? Hey Barney turn off msnbc and come out and play..
"turd", Identifies you very well.

Surprised to see you claim ownership of the title and say something that was correct, well that was just a bonus.

Thanks Man
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26876 Sep 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"turd", Identifies you very well.
Surprised to see you claim ownership of the title and say something that was correct, well that was just a bonus.
Thanks Man
I'm just glad Salem let the famous Barney turd buster out of his cage today. The zoo won't be the same without you but at least you can entertain us for a while. Now go juggle something ass clown!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26877 Sep 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Sen.Ted Cruz (R) said:
"Today, the House of Representatives did what Washington pundits only a few weeks ago said was impossible: a strong bipartisan majority voted to defund Obamacare. This is a victory for House conservatives, and it is a victory for Speaker Boehner and Republican leadership".
" a strong bipartisan majority"
OMG, two Democrats voted with the Republican.
"Ted Cruz wants to be president, but much like Sarah Palin, he canít even do basic math"
By: Jason Easley Sep. 20th, 2013
You mean like Obama when he said the costs of Obamacare would cost around $800 billion? Or when Obama said the average family would save around $2500 per year in healthcare costs because of Obamacare? You mean THAT kind of math?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26878 Sep 21, 2013
So this is what the great Obamacare is doing all over the country.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/09/19/ho...

If it's so great and "inexpensive" then why are large employers dropping healthcare for their employees, leaving the employees to fend for themselves? What is the next plan of action when the employees can't afford the government health insurance? I thought Obama said there would be insurance for everyone. I think I'll take the old system where more people were insured and everyone had access to care.

Kansas City Ks.

#26879 Sep 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
If it's so great and "inexpensive" then why are large employers dropping healthcare for their employees, leaving the employees to fend for themselves? What is the next plan of action when the employees can't afford the government health insurance? I thought Obama said there would be insurance for everyone. I think I'll take the old system where more people were insured and everyone had access to care.
Glen Beck.

I just bet you are a big fan of professional wrestling also.

BTW- Great move by Home Depot, I applaud them. Now those "roughly 20,000", part time workers will have access to decent health insurance not a extremely limited $5,000. policy.

Kansas City Ks.

#26880 Sep 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Everyone still has access to care.

Up to $49 billion unpaid by uninsured for hospitalizations. Source: USA Today.

If you go to the ER, they must treat you by law, regardless of your inability to pay.

The catch is that only those ER's who receive funds for Medicare patients or other federal funds are in the jurisdiction of this law.

The more uninsured patients in the ER, the higher the bills to Medicare, which is paid partially from the general fund, which is created out of our taxes.

The fact is about 60 percent of all personal bankruptcies in the US are related to medical bills.

It is in everyone's best interests to maximize the number of Americans who are insured.

Now tell me how much longer could our health care system and the economy, have maintained under the "old system", before it collapsed?

Why do you want for profit health insurance companies dictating the medical care you get?

"Under the ACH law, Any insurance plan that starts after 2014 must follow new health insurance rules and include Ten Essential Benefits".
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26881 Sep 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Glen Beck.
I just bet you are a big fan of professional wrestling also.
BTW- Great move by Home Depot, I applaud them. Now those "roughly 20,000", part time workers will have access to decent health insurance not a extremely limited $5,000. policy.
Decent health insurance? LMAO! I bet you still believe in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26882 Sep 21, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone still has access to care.
Up to $49 billion unpaid by uninsured for hospitalizations. Source: USA Today.
If you go to the ER, they must treat you by law, regardless of your inability to pay.
The catch is that only those ER's who receive funds for Medicare patients or other federal funds are in the jurisdiction of this law.
The more uninsured patients in the ER, the higher the bills to Medicare, which is paid partially from the general fund, which is created out of our taxes.
The fact is about 60 percent of all personal bankruptcies in the US are related to medical bills.
It is in everyone's best interests to maximize the number of Americans who are insured.
Now tell me how much longer could our health care system and the economy, have maintained under the "old system", before it collapsed?
Why do you want for profit health insurance companies dictating the medical care you get?
"Under the ACH law, Any insurance plan that starts after 2014 must follow new health insurance rules and include Ten Essential Benefits".
Get the illegal aliens out of the country and you clean up the ER's. The fact is you really don't know what in the hell you are talking about.

I really hope this thing goes through full force. My family will be fine we have the financial means to survive. You on the other hand will struggle with this Obama crap when it is fully implemented. This country needs a really good douching and this is just the thing to wake everybody up. I can't wait..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26883 Sep 21, 2013
If this Health care Plan is so good why is Obama postponing it instead of speeding it up? Why are there so many waivers if it is so great? Why are companies opting out for the exchanges? Why are people losing their jobs or having their hours reduced? Why are the Unions rejecting it now? Why doesn't Congress join the plan? And this is Obama's signature legislation, his legacy?

LMFAO!

What say you Boy Barney?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frank Foster 36 min News Scene 7 5
MAD district. 39 min Tom Joad 16
Crooked Cop 6 hr whoop whoop 1
Pooting women 22 hr right wing dumbass 12
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) Wed tyler 51
Creepy Safeway murders Wed Lynn 39
Hobby Lobby Wed legend 11

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance