6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26665 Sep 4, 2013
It won't be long before idiot Obama blames Bush for this mess!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26666 Sep 4, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
It won't be long before idiot Obama blames Bush for this mess!
Or the House Republicans. LOL
voter

Brookland, AR

#26667 Sep 4, 2013
Sure did"""

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26668 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Where were you when Sadam gassed the Kurds? You libtards denounced everything Bush did after that. Hell you still blame him for all the problems created by you libs! Tell me which side do we take? Which terrorist organization do you want to back in this civil war. Both sides hate us and want us dead so who do you support. You really need a history lesson. You think lobbing missiles for one day into Syria will dissuade anybody? LOL! Those idiots have already moved their stash into civilian populated areas because our idiot told them we were going to bomb them! LOL! You can't make this stuff up folks!
Just not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you boy. You see, when Saddam,(BTW- there is two D's in Saddam) gassed the Kurds it was March 16, 1988. Ronald Reagan was the President.

Tell you what though, we will presume you were talking about George Bush, not George W. Bush, that only throws your time line off by 9 months.

I would really-really hate for people to think you were off by 12 years and think you were just plum goofy or something.

Kansas City Ks.

#26669 Sep 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
My biggest question to this would be, if Obama blames the international community for setting the "red line" then he obviously disagrees with it. If he disagrees with it then why is he asking Congress to act and support HIS request for a strike. We know there are no international consequences for countries that opt to stay out of the conflict because the Parlament in the UK told Tony Blair no when he went seeking approval. So could some liberal on this site explain to me what Obama is so upset about and why he is blaming everyone in sight for his request that even he says he doesn't agree with?
Misery loves company, you two make a fine pair.

What you mean? You just said in your post before this one,

" never said he was blaming anyone"

You two probably think, other people should believe, you know what you are talking about.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26670 Sep 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you boy. You see, when Saddam,(BTW- there is two D's in Saddam) gassed the Kurds it was March 16, 1988. Ronald Reagan was the President.
Tell you what though, we will presume you were talking about George Bush, not George W. Bush, that only throws your time line off by 9 months.
I would really-really hate for people to think you were off by 12 years and think you were just plum goofy or something.
How many years off am I when the Hutu slaughtered the Tutsi to the tune of 1 MILLION deaths when Bill Clinton was in office and you libtards did absolutely nothing? The first black President (LOL!) letting a MILLION blacks be butchered without lifting a finger. Now you idiots want to inject yourself into a civil war in Syria. Which American Hating Terrorist side are you rooting for Barney?

Sadam (notice I used one D as in the one D I use when I call you DUMB ASS) violated 17 resolutions, he gassed his own people, we knew he had gas, a weapon of mass destruction, he sent WMD'S into Syria, maybe that is why we need to go into there. You Democrats are stupid and hypocrites! Tell me again Barney Boy which terrorist group you are backing?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26671 Sep 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You two probably think, other people should believe, you know what you are talking about.
So you are for this attack now? I am starting to like Obama. He is a killing machine. He has killed at least 200 children with his drones and he indiscriminately kills people all over the world. This guy is on FIRE! Don't you cross a red line he puts down or else you will feel his democrat wrath! I don't know why he doesn't release those in GITMO and then close the place down he could drop a missile on them with a drone easy. Obama is a KILLING MACHINE!

Kansas City Ks.

#26672 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>How many years off am I when the Hutu slaughtered the Tutsi to the tune of 1 MILLION deaths when Bill Clinton was in office and you libtards did absolutely nothing? The first black President (LOL!) letting a MILLION blacks be butchered without lifting a finger. Now you idiots want to inject yourself into a civil war in Syria. Which American Hating Terrorist side are you rooting for Barney?
Sadam (notice I used one D as in the one D I use when I call you DUMB ASS) violated 17 resolutions, he gassed his own people, we knew he had gas, a weapon of mass destruction, he sent WMD'S into Syria, maybe that is why we need to go into there. You Democrats are stupid and hypocrites! Tell me again Barney Boy which terrorist group you are backing?
Thanks for the laugh, but as I have said many times, you kids need to do your research before shooting off your mouth. Do you really think you're impressing someone with a quick search after you showed us you do not have clue as to what your talking about.

You see boy, you shut the barn door before the horse runs away.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26673 Sep 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
He is already setting up the order of blame if we go in and strike and find no chemical weapons. Just listen to what he says. It's a presidential temper tantrum. It's unbelievable that the world's most powerful leader could be such a self absorbed brat that refuses to take the blame for his actions that he hasn't even taken yet. That tells you (or at least it should) that Obama knows what the outcome will be. So that should raise the question of why are we even consindering going in in the first place? So as much as you would like to take the attention off of your ill-equipped, cowardly, anti-American leader, you can't.

Kansas City Ks.

#26674 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So you are for this attack now? I am starting to like Obama. He is a killing machine. He has killed at least 200 children with his drones and he indiscriminately kills people all over the world. This guy is on FIRE! Don't you cross a red line he puts down or else you will feel his democrat wrath! I don't know why he doesn't release those in GITMO and then close the place down he could drop a missile on them with a drone easy. Obama is a KILLING MACHINE!
There was no pro or con in that post. Where did you come up with the idea I am for military intervention?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26675 Sep 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh, but as I have said many times, you kids need to do your research before shooting off your mouth. Do you really think you're impressing someone with a quick search after you showed us you do not have clue as to what your talking about.
You see boy, you shut the barn door before the horse runs away.
You got me Barney. You are much more worldly and smarter than I am. Who do you support in Syria's civil war Barney?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26676 Sep 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no pro or con in that post. Where did you come up with the idea I am for military intervention?
I apologize! You suck so much Obama hose I just assumed you were for attacking Syria. My bad. You are a hard lib to figure out.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26677 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>How many years off am I when the Hutu slaughtered the Tutsi to the tune of 1 MILLION deaths when Bill Clinton was in office and you libtards did absolutely nothing? The first black President (LOL!) letting a MILLION blacks be butchered without lifting a finger. Now you idiots want to inject yourself into a civil war in Syria. Which American Hating Terrorist side are you rooting for Barney?
Let's not forget the uprising in Egypt where over 5000 people were killed in one week yet, given our "reaction" to Syria, we were suprisingly silent. Maybe 5000 Egyptian men,women, and children are not as important as 1400 Syrian men, women, and children in our President's eyes. Since this doesn't make any sense, AT ALL, I am guessing that the Obama administration fabricated this response in order to take our eyes off of something else they are doing that will further weaken our naion. What that something is will probably be revealed after it's too late.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26678 Sep 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
He is already setting up the order of blame if we go in and strike and find no chemical weapons. Just listen to what he says. It's a presidential temper tantrum. It's unbelievable that the world's most powerful leader could be such a self absorbed brat that refuses to take the blame for his actions that he hasn't even taken yet. That tells you (or at least it should) that Obama knows what the outcome will be. So that should raise the question of why are we even consindering going in in the first place? So as much as you would like to take the attention off of your ill-equipped, cowardly, anti-American leader, you can't.
Settle down there Reality Check. Barney is not about to be dragged into this mess. He is a good lib, he won't take responsibility or a side until after things are over and history has been written. All good libs are never wrong because they wait for the outcome and are able to say "I told you so!" Obama has blamed everybody he can for this mess just like little Barney always does. We will hear from Boy Barney as soon as msnbc comes up with their talking points about this mess!

Kansas City Ks.

#26679 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So you are for this attack now? I am starting to like Obama. He is a killing machine. He has killed at least 200 children with his drones and he indiscriminately kills people all over the world. This guy is on FIRE! Don't you cross a red line he puts down or else you will feel his democrat wrath! I don't know why he doesn't release those in GITMO and then close the place down he could drop a missile on them with a drone easy. Obama is a KILLING MACHINE!
One could only assume you love G W Bush then, bad part about that 4,448 of the dead were American soldiers. 4,347 of them after,

.........."Mission Accomplished"..........

Over 115,000 Iraq civilian deaths, but Hell they were just Muslims like the president, so who gives a big rat's ass, right.

Kansas City Ks.

#26680 Sep 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget the uprising in Egypt where over 5000 people were killed in one week yet, given our "reaction" to Syria, we were suprisingly silent. Maybe 5000 Egyptian men,women, and children are not as important as 1400 Syrian men, women, and children in our President's eyes. Since this doesn't make any sense, AT ALL, I am guessing that the Obama administration fabricated this response in order to take our eyes off of something else they are doing that will further weaken our naion. What that something is will probably be revealed after it's too late.
Were any of those 5000 Egyptians killed by banned chemical weapons?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26681 Sep 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
One could only assume you love G W Bush then, bad part about that 4,448 of the dead were American soldiers. 4,347 of them after,
.........."Mission Accomplished"..........
Over 115,000 Iraq civilian deaths, but Hell they were just Muslims like the president, so who gives a big rat's ass, right.
Bravo Boy Barney, spot on! It wasn't like it was 1 MILLION BLACKS being slaughtered in RWANDA when Clinton was in office now was it! But of course it wasn't gas, it wasn't an important country to the U.S and they were BLACK! Oh and there was no red line crossed. What an idiot for a President this country has!

Kansas City Ks.

#26682 Sep 5, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize! You suck so much Obama hose I just assumed you were for attacking Syria. My bad. You are a hard lib to figure out.
Your bad was assuming.

Evidently you did not understand, I did not say I was against it - or for it.

Damn boy, straighten up, an act right.

Come to think of it, you are acting like a Right wing fanatic.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26683 Sep 5, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget Obama and Hillary are responsible for 4 American deaths in Benghazi and 2 American deaths for Operation Fast and Furious!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26684 Sep 5, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Were any of those 5000 Egyptians killed by banned chemical weapons?
Does it matter to you in the manner one is murdered? Of course it matters to libs, that's why you libs and Clinton didn't stop the MILLION men, women and children being massacred in RWANDA! No gas, no problem! LIBS are PATHETIC!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank Drug Policies? 2 hr Huh 20
Chemical plants are risky 2 hr Will Not Close 37
Hotshots struggling 9 hr HotShots Regular 36
Cute nice guy 9 hr Lil Wee Man 12
ElDorado Sonic Thu Sisters 21
Lay down the dope Morgan Thu higher 2
Hippie Hut (Jun '14) Thu Melissa 20

El Dorado Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance