Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#26488 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Where is Mr Obama on this?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/22/89...
He should come out and say that his grandfather could very well have looked like Mr. Belton (Obama's mom is white you know). We'll see if it is random acts of violence such as this and Treyvon Martin that Obama sympathizes with or just when the person doing the killing is light skinned and the victim is black. I think we all know the answer. The thing that put the Martin case in the spotlight is the media grabbed it and ran. This video got no more than local coverage for no better reason than it wasn't in the liberal agenda. Barney, being a vet, should be outraged at this but since it shines a bad light on Obama and the left wing media, I'm not sure how he'll see it. The fact that it came from The Blaze may be enough to cause Barney to look the other way.
I used to not give Glen Beck a second thought, and still don't on some aspects, BUT he finds things that point out just how hypocritical those who are looking to destroy America are.
A 16 year old black kid has been arrested in less than 24 hrs., and charged with murder in this incident, what do you think the odds are this young black man arrested for this crime will walk away with a not guilty verdict like Zimmerman did.

This story is being covered by CNN, NBC, USA TODAY, and FOX
among many others.

Tell me who/what is destroying American lives again.

CAN YOU SAY, REPUBLICAN sequestration?

When the deficit is falling faster than any time since WW II, but you folks never bring that up any more, why is that? You use to run your mouth about that all the time.

Happen to notice a rise in crime in our nations cities, like Spokane WA. of late?

HMMMMMMMMM, could that have anything to do with less police officers on the streets due to budget cuts ?

case was an random act of violence is pathetic, and profoundly ignorant.

The racial bigotry contained in your post is simply disgusting.

Washington DC

#26489 Aug 23, 2013
To say that the Treyvon Martin case was an random act of violence is pathetic, and profoundly ignorant.

Washington DC

#26490 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Where is Mr Obama on this?
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/22/89...
He should come out and say that his grandfather could very well have looked like Mr. Belton (Obama's mom is white you know). We'll see if it is random acts of violence such as this and Treyvon Martin that Obama sympathizes with or just when the person doing the killing is light skinned and the victim is black. I think we all know the answer. The thing that put the Martin case in the spotlight is the media grabbed it and ran. This video got no more than local coverage for no better reason than it wasn't in the liberal agenda. Barney, being a vet, should be outraged at this but since it shines a bad light on Obama and the left wing media, I'm not sure how he'll see it. The fact that it came from The Blaze may be enough to cause Barney to look the other way.
I used to not give Glen Beck a second thought, and still don't on some aspects, BUT he finds things that point out just how hypocritical those who are looking to destroy America are.
"Where is Mr Obama on this"

WTF, Why don't you stamp racial bigot across your forehead, you would not be any more conspicuous than you are now.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26491 Aug 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
A 16 year old black kid has been arrested in less than 24 hrs., and charged with murder in this incident, what do you think the odds are this young black man arrested for this crime will walk away with a not guilty verdict like Zimmerman did.
among many others.
When the deficit is falling faster than any time since WW II, but you folks never bring that up any more, why is that? You use to run your mouth about that all the time.
Happen to notice a rise in crime in our nations cities, like Spokane WA. of late?
HMMMMMMMMM, could that have anything to do with less police officers on the streets due to budget cuts ?
It was practically caught on tape and all the ACTUAL evidence of the Zimmerman trial pointed towards Zimmierman's innocence. Apples to Oranges. Sequester didn't go far enough. Besides it was 2/3 Democratic fault and a bipartisan "supercommittee". Remember there is no I in team. Please stop recycling liberal talking points. It makes you look silly. Police departments are funded by the governmental body that authorized their creation, such as city, county, and state governments.(Money from fines help fund the governmental body.) They also receive funding through state and federal grants, especially for particular projects like "click-it-or-ticket" and "drink,drive/go-to-jail. " These types of grants fund the hiring of additional officers and/or overtime needed to carry out these projects. If Spokane Washington is run by liberals like big cities in California, New York, Illinois, and Michigan then they probably are out of money but it's not because of the sequester as you implied. I would hate to have to defend your side of the argument. Being wrong all the time must suck.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26492 Aug 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where is Mr Obama on this"
WTF, Why don't you stamp racial bigot across your forehead, you would not be any more conspicuous than you are now.
No bigot here just someone who is ticking off a liberal causing that liberal to go on the defensive as is seen in your language. Usually you attempt to talk down to me but you look silly since you are always on the wrong side of any argument. Here you are much more aggressive which shows how indefensable your argument is. Just answer the questions and all will be fine. Why did Obama weigh in on the Treyvon Martin case and not the Delbert Belton case? Especially when the Belton case is a much more open and shut case than was the Martin case thanks to the media. Please defend your leader, he is looking more and more like a racist.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26493 Aug 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
To say that the Treyvon Martin case was an random act of violence is pathetic, and profoundly ignorant.
Call it what you want. We have a black kid shot to death by a Hispanic and a white Veteran (which I would think you would side with) beaten to death by two black teenagers. In neither case was there a history between the victim or their killers. Trevon was in a place where he didn't live and probably wasn't supposed to be when he was confronted by the neighborhood watch which led to his killing. Mr Belton was simply in a parking lot apparantly miding his own business when he was jumped and savagely beat to death for no reason. It seems that these two cases are very similar. Again, why did Obama feel he needed to weigh in on Treyvon Martin's case and not Mr Belton's? Seems like a fair question to me.

Washington DC

#26494 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No bigot here just someone who is ticking off a liberal causing that liberal to go on the defensive as is seen in your language. Usually you attempt to talk down to me but you look silly since you are always on the wrong side of any argument. Here you are much more aggressive which shows how indefensable your argument is. Just answer the questions and all will be fine. Why did Obama weigh in on the Treyvon Martin case and not the Delbert Belton case? Especially when the Belton case is a much more open and shut case than was the Martin case thanks to the media. Please defend your leader, he is looking more and more like a racist.
"
defensive"

Seriously, I called you a raciest, and you think I was being defensive.

Sorry ole boy, that was just calling a spade, a spade.

Washington DC

#26495 Aug 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It was practically caught on tape and all the ACTUAL evidence of the Zimmerman trial pointed towards Zimmierman's innocence. Apples to Oranges. Sequester didn't go far enough. Besides it was 2/3 Democratic fault and a bipartisan "supercommittee". Remember there is no I in team. Please stop recycling liberal talking points. It makes you look silly. Police departments are funded by the governmental body that authorized their creation, such as city, county, and state governments.(Money from fines help fund the governmental body.) They also receive funding through state and federal grants, especially for particular projects like "click-it-or-ticket" and "drink,drive/go-to-jail. " These types of grants fund the hiring of additional officers and/or overtime needed to carry out these projects. If Spokane Washington is run by liberals like big cities in California, New York, Illinois, and Michigan then they probably are out of money but it's not because of the sequester as you implied. I would hate to have to defend your side of the argument. Being wrong all the time must suck.
You have your head so far up your ass, you will have to pump in sunshine to ever see the light of day.

"They also receive funding through state and federal grants"

No shit Sherlock, WTF do you think I was talking about being cut by sequestration? At-A- Boys from the Federal Government.

If you have the guts read this report from the Pew Charitable Trusts, an independent non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO).

Maybe you might learn something, and that is a big damn maybe.

http://www.pewstates.org/projects/stateline/h...

Washington DC

#26496 Aug 23, 2013
Could not agree more with this writers opinion, seems he is familiar with your ilk RC.
//////////

The deconstruction of Christianity is not an attack on the church but a critique of the idols to which it is vulnerable – the literalism and authoritarianism, the sexism and racism, the militarism, and the love of unrestrained capitalism with which the church in its various forms has today and for too long been entangled, any one of which is toxic to the kingdom of God.”

“Strategically, diplomatically, socially, politically, morally, economically, evangelically, in every possible way we are witness today to a low point in American leadership, an ethical, social, political and biblical catastrophe.”

These passages from the book, What Would Jesus Deconstruct: The Good News of Postmodernism for the Church (The Church and Postmodern Culture) by John Caputo, taken out of context, might suggest that religion is the singular cause for the continuing trajectory of a deepening dysfunction in our society. But a twisted popular form of Christianity catalyzes two other more powerful ingredients; predatory capitalism and a government that serves the interests of big money.

These three powerful components work together to drag us down the slope to more and more dysfunction in the name of a more moral society – a moral society based on a set of values that are so misapplied as to become destructive.

In other words, these three components create a moral society that destroys its own villages in order to save them.

For instance, while we hammer home the lessons of radical individualism in the guise of moral virtue, we reduce the resources or opportunities required to become self sustaining for great portions of our citizenry.

Just to be sure no one mistakes our moral lesson of self-sufficiency, we raise the interest rates on student loans, and the vital college education needed for success in the future becomes less accessible to the masses.

To be sure our moral lessons continue, we keep our taxes low and maintain our spending on defense against an imagined enemy and our educational system is gutted to balance the budget.

We are cursed with near sightedness. We can’t seem to see the long term effects on the country when a low skilled, minimally educated workforce must shoulder the tax load of the future or compete with highly educated citizens of other nations.

We have an amazing ability to blame the victims in our troubled society and justify our accusations on a revisionist Christian morality which would be unrecognizable to the Christ himself. Not so much because Christianity was St. Paul’s invention, but because of the absurdity of present day revisionist interpretations.

This modern form of Christianity has become an expedient for the infiltration of a radical form of capitalism intermingled with our public institutions. The very same institutions that were formed to protect the interests of the citizenry, who are now doing the bidding of the mega wealthy, while pointing to the moral failure of the masses they were intended to serve.

Yes, Mr. Caputo, we have many idols. And although I’m encouraged by your efforts to deconstruct Christianity, I doubt our ability or willingness to take the same actions with capitalism and governance.

It would never get through the Republican led House of Representatives. That’s the one with all the good Christian Tea Party moralists.

Rather, they are satisfied to keep Americans dancing around the golden calf, with the improbable hope that eventually some of capitalism’s largesse will trickle down into their laps.

We are minimum wage, millionaires-in-waiting, fully immersed in this form of idolatry, trusting our day will come.

If there is an unpardonable sin, it’s using religion to separate and discriminate rather than to connect and make whole.

On America’s behalf, Mea Culpa!

Robert De Filippis

http://thebigslice.org/is-a-neurotic-form-of-...

Washington DC

#26497 Aug 23, 2013
HMMMMM, this writer must know you and your ilk RC.

The deconstruction of Christianity is not an attack on the church but a critique of the idols to which it is vulnerable – the literalism and authoritarianism, the sexism and racism, the militarism, and the love of unrestrained capitalism with which the church in its various forms has today and for too long been entangled, any one of which is toxic to the kingdom of God.”

“Strategically, diplomatically, socially, politically, morally, economically, evangelically, in every possible way we are witness today to a low point in American leadership, an ethical, social, political and biblical catastrophe.”

These passages from the book, What Would Jesus Deconstruct: The Good News of Postmodernism for the Church (The Church and Postmodern Culture) by John Caputo, taken out of context, might suggest that religion is the singular cause for the continuing trajectory of a deepening dysfunction in our society. But a twisted popular form of Christianity catalyzes two other more powerful ingredients; predatory capitalism and a government that serves the interests of big money.

These three powerful components work together to drag us down the slope to more and more dysfunction in the name of a more moral society – a moral society based on a set of values that are so misapplied as to become destructive.

In other words, these three components create a moral society that destroys its own villages in order to save them.

For instance, while we hammer home the lessons of radical individualism in the guise of moral virtue, we reduce the resources or opportunities required to become self sustaining for great portions of our citizenry.

Just to be sure no one mistakes our moral lesson of self-sufficiency, we raise the interest rates on student loans, and the vital college education needed for success in the future becomes less accessible to the masses.

To be sure our moral lessons continue, we keep our taxes low and maintain our spending on defense against an imagined enemy and our educational system is gutted to balance the budget.

We are cursed with near sightedness. We can’t seem to see the long term effects on the country when a low skilled, minimally educated workforce must shoulder the tax load of the future or compete with highly educated citizens of other nations.

We have an amazing ability to blame the victims in our troubled society and justify our accusations on a revisionist Christian morality which would be unrecognizable to the Christ himself. Not so much because Christianity was St. Paul’s invention, but because of the absurdity of present day revisionist interpretations.

This modern form of Christianity has become an expedient for the infiltration of a radical form of capitalism intermingled with our public institutions. The very same institutions that were formed to protect the interests of the citizenry, who are now doing the bidding of the mega wealthy, while pointing to the moral failure of the masses they were intended to serve.

Yes, Mr. Caputo, we have many idols. And although I’m encouraged by your efforts to deconstruct Christianity, I doubt our ability or willingness to take the same actions with capitalism and governance.

It would never get through the Republican led House of Representatives. That’s the one with all the good Christian Tea Party moralists.

Rather, they are satisfied to keep Americans dancing around the golden calf, with the improbable hope that eventually some of capitalism’s largesse will trickle down into their laps.

We are minimum wage, millionaires-in-waiting, fully immersed in this form of idolatry, trusting our day will come.

If there is an unpardonable sin, it’s using religion to separate and discriminate rather than to connect and make whole.

On America’s behalf, Mea Culpa!

Robert De Filippis
Ida Claire

San Francisco, CA

#26498 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"
defensive"
Seriously, I called you a raciest, and you think I was being defensive.
Sorry ole boy, that was just calling a spade, a spade.
Seriously, Reality Check, I certainly don't think of you as the 'raciest' poster here, nor a racist, even if Barney says you are.

As for Barney...since you like the name game, then you, Mr. Magoo, are a blinded old fool, filled head to toe with ignorance, and sound like a raving lunatic when you begin to share what's in that crazy head of yours.
Ida Claire

Conway, AR

#26499 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
To be sure our moral lessons continue, we keep our taxes low and maintain our spending on defense against an imagined enemy and our ed

Robert De Filippis
Honestly, you big goof, you really must stop this 'HMMMMMMMM' thing that you do!! The implication of it is that you have just really posted something that will enlighten the world, and seriously, you are flattering and embarrassing yourself by drawing attention to all of your crazy!!
Besides, I don't believe a single word of the opinion of this person that you must follow...except that you are nearsighted...to the point of blindness.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#26500 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
among many others.
"Racially Bigotry"? When was the last time you said anything positive about a white heterosexual?
puzzled

United States

#26501 Aug 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>You have it wrong. Wal Mart invented the phrase "Made in ______". They were the forerunner in getting products imported in the retail market. Everyone else was forced to do as Wal Mart did or get left behind.
Everything that was purchased from WalMart was made in America until a few years after its founder SamWalton died. You are wrong. WalMart's young executives saw that they had
To go offshore just like their competitors. Thus they ignored Walton's ideals.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26502 Aug 24, 2013
puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that was purchased from WalMart was made in America until a few years after its founder SamWalton died. You are wrong. WalMart's young executives saw that they had
To go offshore just like their competitors. Thus they ignored Walton's ideals.
You are wrong on that front. Sam Walton began importing products in the 1970's. He always wanted to buy American but would not burden his customers with the high prices of American made products when he could get them made at a fraction of the cost in China. He realized that American customers care far more about price than they do about quality because with higher quality comes higher prices. That's why we have imports dominating our retail markets. It's our fault. If no one had bought those import items because they were made overseas, then our market would look vastly different today. The retail markets will only do what the consumers allow them to do. I did some research and you are right on one front, JC Penney's, Sears, and a few others were the first to get products overseas but Wal Mart perfected the practice.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26503 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You have your head so far up your ass, you will have to pump in sunshine to ever see the light of day.
"They also receive funding through state and federal grants"
No shit Sherlock, WTF do you think I was talking about being cut by sequestration? At-A- Boys from the Federal Government.
If you have the guts read this report from the Pew Charitable Trusts, an independent non-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO).
Maybe you might learn something, and that is a big damn maybe.
http://www.pewstates.org/projects/stateline/h...
I guess you don't realize that the police department and the DTF are two seperate entities? We were talking about normal police officers being cut due to sequestration not special officers being hired for special projects that were funded by the government. The incident I was referring to is not in the DTF jurisdiction so the officers that were to handle those incidents are funded from the taxes collected from the respected city where each incident took place. As much as you wanted it to be, the sequestration had no affect on the officers that were handleing those incidents. Sorry Barney, your wrong.....AGAIN!!!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26504 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
WOW, that was a well thought out, well written, Biblically inaccurate pile of crap. Not understanding what the Bible ACTUALLY says has again caused you to look like a fool. Just read Proverbs and you will see that gaining wealth is good and not working is bad. Now, if a person places gaining wealth above honoring and worshiping God, that is a sin and is rejected by God. If a person is honest and places God as the sole occupier of his heart then no amount is seen as sinful. Even if it's $10 billion per year. It's all about what's most important to the person. That's it, no more and no less. Likewise, someone who is able but refuses to work regardless of how poor they are is doing wrong in the site of the Lord. Furthermore, it would be wrong to give that person money because they are not doing what God (not me) has clearly told them to do. Anyone who would advocate taking from the rich and giving to the poor without checks and balances is wrong in the Lord's sight. The giving has to come from the person's heart who has the money. No blessing will be received from the Lord by someone taking someone else's money even if they gave it to the right person. Why? Because the person taking and giving doesn't have any skin in the game or anything to lose. In other words, it's no sacrifice to give away someone else's money. The person who had the money taken from them receives no blessing because it wasn't them who decided to give the money in the first place. Why you can't see that is beyond me. Until you understand the Bible, I would REALLY appreciate it if you wouldn't condemn it because you are doing so out of complete and utter ignorance. Of course this is a free nation with free speech so do as you wish.

Washington DC

#26505 Aug 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't realize that the police department and the DTF are two seperate entities? We were talking about normal police officers being cut due to sequestration not special officers being hired for special projects that were funded by the government. The incident I was referring to is not in the DTF jurisdiction so the officers that were to handle those incidents are funded from the taxes collected from the respected city where each incident took place. As much as you wanted it to be, the sequestration had no affect on the officers that were handleing those incidents. Sorry Barney, your wrong.....AGAIN!!!
Yes I do realize that the DTF and local police departments are two different entities. What you do not realize is that municipalities receive grant money from the feds just like those programs do, that was merely and example, which I should have known better to think you could possibly comprehend.

Does your local police department have a D.A.R.E. program? If so trot your ignorant ass down there and ask them where the bulk of funding comes from to support that department.

Do yourself a favor, as I said before use that computer to learn, instead of making ignorant ass remarks that show you have no idea what the Hell you are talking about.

Case in point'

Department of Justice

The Department offers funding opportunities to conduct research, to support law enforcement activities in state and local jurisdictions, to provide training and technical assistance, and to implement programs that improve the criminal justice system.

OJP Logo

Office of Justice Programs offers federal financial assistance to scholars, practitioners, experts, and state and local governments and agencies. Many of the program bureaus and offices award formula grants to state agencies which sub-grant funds to units of state and local government. Discretionary grant funds are announced in the Federal Register or through program solicitations that can also be found through bureau and OJP Websites. Funding Opportunities at OJP provides links to application kits, current funding opportunities listed by source, and the Grants Management System (GMS). Of particular use to new applicants, the OJP Grants 101 portal presents a step-by-step guide through the grant application process.

OVW Logo

The Office on Violence Against Women administers 19 grant programs to help provide victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking with the protection and services they need to pursue safe and healthy lives and enable communities to hold offenders accountable for their violence.

COPS logo

The Community Oriented Policing Services Office (COPS) offers grants to help law enforcement agencies to hire more community policing officers, to acquire new technologies and equipment, to hire civilians for administrative tasks, and to promote innovative approaches to solving crime. The COPS Office Response Center provides information on programs, grants, and application assistance for the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services. The COPS Office Response Center also assists COPS grantees with financial questions and grant-related inquiries about COPS.

DOJ Agency Grant Sites

The DOJ agencies listed below also have sites that provide

" your wrong.....AGAIN!!!"

Wake up Dumd Ass, you are having a wet dream again thinking you proved Barney wrong- LMFAO

Washington DC

#26506 Aug 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, that was a well thought out, well written, Biblically inaccurate pile of crap. Not understanding what the Bible ACTUALLY says has again caused you to look like a fool. Just read Proverbs and you will see that gaining wealth is good and not working is bad. Now, if a person places gaining wealth above honoring and worshiping God, that is a sin and is rejected by God. If a person is honest and places God as the sole occupier of his heart then no amount is seen as sinful. Even if it's $10 billion per year. It's all about what's most important to the person. That's it, no more and no less. Likewise, someone who is able but refuses to work regardless of how poor they are is doing wrong in the site of the Lord. Furthermore, it would be wrong to give that person money because they are not doing what God (not me) has clearly told them to do. Anyone who would advocate taking from the rich and giving to the poor without checks and balances is wrong in the Lord's sight. The giving has to come from the person's heart who has the money. No blessing will be received from the Lord by someone taking someone else's money even if they gave it to the right person. Why? Because the person taking and giving doesn't have any skin in the game or anything to lose. In other words, it's no sacrifice to give away someone else's money. The person who had the money taken from them receives no blessing because it wasn't them who decided to give the money in the first place. Why you can't see that is beyond me. Until you understand the Bible, I would REALLY appreciate it if you wouldn't condemn it because you are doing so out of complete and utter ignorance. Of course this is a free nation with free speech so do as you wish.
Here you go again, read what I wrote idiot,

"Could not agree more with this writers opinion"

You see the big difference here, I say I agree with his opinion, you say you do not, and refer to it as if I was the author.

I am open minded enough to say, out of those contrasting opinions one could be right, one could be wrong.

With aid of your narcissistic ignorance you say there is no room for error in your personal opinion.

I am sure God told you are correct, and you cannot consider any other possibility, bad part you are that way on any subject.

To put it simply, you are living proof of what that author just described, in my opinion.

A narrow minded bigot trying to shove your religion up some body's ass, and rewrite the US Constitution .
Ida Claire

Conway, AR

#26507 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

Do yourself a favor, as I said before use that computer to learn, instead of making ignorant ass remarks that show you have no idea what the Hell you are talking about.
This should be on the 'topix forum hall of shame' wall, for sure!
Baboon Barney, offering a teachable moment to the topix community...
"Use the computer to learn..."!!
Well, gooooollllllyyyy, then we can all be as bright as Mr. Magoo, cause his learnin' is from the internet, and they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true!

Barney is the perfect example of the average, dependent-minded, brainwashed, spoon-fed, blinded liberal of today!
Desperate for opinionated news and someone's synopsis of history (from the computer) instead of killing his last brain cell by forming an idea or thought on his own!

Love your posts, Mr. Magoo!! You painted yourself into a corner about 2 years ago, and you keep nailing yourself to the wall!
Your own words continue to be your worst enemy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
long branch contest is rigged!!!! 4 hr Uncle dirty balls 26
Laura B. Mason arrested for solicitation to com... (Jun '13) 6 hr EldoMasterBlaster 707
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 9 hr WARRIOR 245
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 9 hr WARRIOR 10,004
Karma 10 hr Martin Chandler B... 1
The El Dorado Feral Chicken (Sep '12) 10 hr Grigori 13
Charlie Brown 10 hr Duck lover 8
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
•••
•••

El Dorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE