Comments
24,321 - 24,340 of 29,673 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Barney is a Form Of Crazy

Conway, AR

#26219 Aug 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

'Being ignored was more than your fragile ego could stand .'

Why Peter said that is still perplexing to biblical scholars today, and rightly so.
Barney, why do you insist on this incessant tit for tat banter...pulling this sad,'I didn't say it' routine when your words give you away?
You are constantly back-tracking, pulling out phrases and partial sentences from someone's post, distorting the original meaning, and adding some sort of comment that you think makes you sound superior and intelligent. Barney, you are neither.

My "fragile ego", Barney? Seriously? One thing's for sure, you keep us laughing!! You know as well as the rest of us know that the root word for 'egomaniac' is ego.
Surely you don't want to embarrass yourself further by explaining how those two words are not the same and you didn't use that descriptive word because I had just used the same FORM of the word to describe you?

You are much more transparent than the Obama administration could ever claim to be!! If only they could take a lesson from you!

And, seriously, Barney... this sentence of yours:
"Why Peter said that is still perplexing to Bible scholars today, and rightly so" is about as original from your mind and fingertips as me trying to claim, "Four score and seven years ago..." as mine.
can i get a cut and paste

Conway, AR

#26220 Aug 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well shit, who am I to question a eye witness to the event?
I'm sorry, Barney. I'm sure my above post was difficult for you to comprehend seeing how it wasn't copied and pasted from some Bible helps website that you obviously used to enlighten us on Biblical history.
I'm not surprised at all that instead of being able to speak reasonably and intelligently about a topic you know little about, you feel you must respond with profanity and sarcasm...both the typical diversion paths of choice for those that get in over their head.
(Lest we all forget, it was your choice to extend the invitation more than once to expound this discussion.)

And in your true to form, typical, transparent Barney style of writing, your post is setting the stage and opening the door for you to eventually divert the attention from Scripture, which will be difficult for you to discuss, and on to mockery and passing judgements on those that chose to believe the Bible is indeed the Living Word of God, as self righteous, "hypocritical idiots" that you detest.(I believe those were a couple of the descriptive words you previously used to pass your personal judgement on others).

It's ok, Barney. We all see through your transparency. We were all ready for it...expecting it...and laughing when you confirmed what we knew was coming with this post of yours.

"...an eyewitness to the event." Oh Barney... you really are a predictable hoot!!
just say no

San Jose, CA

#26221 Aug 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I have short-changed your originality just a bit, and feel that I must give credit where credit is due!
I am quite sure that the following has only been used by you, Barney...several times, in fact, and that you never had the opportunity to borrow this one from a poster here.
"... your panties in such a wad..."
Of course, I don't believe another poster here would dare use such a quote...but you own this one!

"Wrong again Cupcake..."
Now, about this matter of referring to me as, "Cupcake". I would ask that you not do it again.
I realize that it is within your right to do so, but I'd just ask you not to.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26222 Aug 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE: "in the New Testament, God calls Lot a righteous man"
Wrong again Cupcake, God did not say that, Peter did.(2Peter 2.7)
It's called the Word of God, not the word of Peter. Written by man divinely inspired by God. It is God's word.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#26223 Aug 6, 2013
just say no wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I have short-changed your originality just a bit, and feel that I must give credit where credit is due!
I am quite sure that the following has only been used by you, Barney...several times, in fact, and that you never had the opportunity to borrow this one from a poster here.
"... your panties in such a wad..."
Of course, I don't believe another poster here would dare use such a quote...but you own this one!
"Wrong again Cupcake..."
Now, about this matter of referring to me as, "Cupcake". I would ask that you not do it again.
I realize that it is within your right to do so, but I'd just ask you not to.
Damn, you have your manic on today Cupcake. Don't stop now, you are on a roll.
ABC

San Jose, CA

#26224 Aug 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
QUOTE: "in the New Testament, God calls Lot a righteous man"
Wrong again Cupcake, God did not say that, Peter did.(2Peter 2.7)
And finally, I will address this...your grand finale gaffe of the day.
The Word of God is alive and active, Barney! It is the very Word of God....not the words of the men He inspired to write His Word.
If you do not believe this, then there will be no further need to discuss His Word with you, and your opinion of God's Word will have zero merit.
This is not because I am intolerant of others...or that I am self righteous or hypocritical. I am not the originator of the proclamation that all Scripture is given by God or that it is His Word.
God said it and I chose to believe Him.
If you have any sort of problem with that, or any mocking and sarcastic remarks, please take that up with Him.
I am not going to demand you think like me...try to 'prove' the validity of scripture and demand that you accept God's Word the way I have chosen to accept it and believe it. That is your business.

However, if you you chose to believe the Bible is not the Word of God, and that it is not alive and active, it will be a moot point to discuss it with you.

strawberry please

Ashburn, VA

#26225 Aug 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have a winner!! Poor old Barney!!
Throw the bait and reel him in...and in record time!
I thought, if you had even a mustard seeds worth of shame or self-respect you would at least wait a couple of hours before that little kid mentality of yours would respond back with a 'cupcake' comment, but even I didn't really get just how simple-minded you really truly are!
One of these days, when you begin to mature a little, a long long way in the future, you will begin to understand how you embarrass yourself so badly by being so predictable and transparent.
But for now...Well...you just keep making it too easy to find cheap entertainment!! We all get to just sit back, cast a few pieces of bait your way, and watch you race to get caught.
Yep...cheap and fun entertainment you are, Barney!!
strawberry please

Ashburn, VA

#26226 Aug 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Barney, please...you make me blush!
I may be on a roll, but I only have you and your posts to thank!
You really deserve all the credit...

Washington DC

#26227 Aug 6, 2013
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
And finally, I will address this...your grand finale gaffe of the day.
The Word of God is alive and active, Barney! It is the very Word of God....not the words of the men He inspired to write His Word.
If you do not believe this, then there will be no further need to discuss His Word with you, and your opinion of God's Word will have zero merit.
This is not because I am intolerant of others...or that I am self righteous or hypocritical. I am not the originator of the proclamation that all Scripture is given by God or that it is His Word.
God said it and I chose to believe Him.
If you have any sort of problem with that, or any mocking and sarcastic remarks, please take that up with Him.
I am not going to demand you think like me...try to 'prove' the validity of scripture and demand that you accept God's Word the way I have chosen to accept it and believe it. That is your business.
However, if you you chose to believe the Bible is not the Word of God, and that it is not alive and active, it will be a moot point to discuss it with you.
Getting schooled by this Heathen, so far below your pedestal, just really pisses you off doesn't it Cupcake?

So easy to tell, when a world class grammarian starts their sentence in lower case.

This is hilarious keep them coming Sweetie.

Washington DC

#26228 Aug 6, 2013
OH my goodness, my bad, you did not start in lower case, you were just shouting.

So sorry my Sweetness.

Washington DC

#26230 Aug 6, 2013
strawberry please wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Barney, please...you make me blush!
I may be on a roll, but I only have you and your posts to thank!
You really deserve all the credit...
Awwwww how sweet.

Xxxxxxx-oooooo

To you Cupcake
you betcha

Ashburn, VA

#26231 Aug 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting schooled by this Heathen, so far below your pedestal, just really pisses you off doesn't it Cupcake?
So easy to tell, when a world class grammarian starts their sentence in lower case.
This is hilarious keep them coming Sweetie.
Oh, Barney...bless your heart.
If this makes you feel better to distort the original text,and build yourself up by putting your fantasy island glasses on and stepping into another world, then go right ahead. The only one you are fooling is yourself.
However...reading this post seems to indicate it doesn't really make you feel better. You sound a little sad...in a hurt and dejected sort of way...and that kinda takes the fun out of it.
Buck up, little buddy.
I should have remembered that you can dish it (well...sorta...) but you can't take it.
I'll stop with the banter for now... I mean, there's very little left to say...and we are probably on the verge of seeing you self destruct with your next responses, anyway.

Washington DC

#26232 Aug 6, 2013
you betcha wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, Barney...bless your heart.
If this makes you feel better to distort the original text,and build yourself up by putting your fantasy island glasses on and stepping into another world, then go right ahead. The only one you are fooling is yourself.
However...reading this post seems to indicate it doesn't really make you feel better. You sound a little sad...in a hurt and dejected sort of way...and that kinda takes the fun out of it.
Buck up, little buddy.
I should have remembered that you can dish it (well...sorta...) but you can't take it.
I'll stop with the banter for now... I mean, there's very little left to say...and we are probably on the verge of seeing you self destruct with your next responses, anyway.
Does this mean you don't love me any more?
Know It All

Jonesboro, AR

#26233 Aug 6, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you don't love me any more?
Been all most an hour since your last post and no response, wonder if they are tired of arguing with an idiot?

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#26234 Aug 6, 2013
Know It All wrote:
<quoted text>
Been all most an hour since your last post and no response, wonder if they are tired of arguing with an idiot?
Shit for brains I see Barney kicked your ass up between your ears to.
Know It All

Jonesboro, AR

#26235 Aug 6, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Shit for brains I see Barney kicked your ass up between your ears to.
Barney nor you have never won a discussion much less kicked anyone's ass. You two keep high diving each other and hope Twofer doesn't show up, he always one ups you.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26237 Aug 6, 2013
Dont Know Much Either wrote:
<quoted text>
"Don't Know Nothing" would equate to "Knows Everything". Nearly everyone knows more than those that they feel they know everything, therefore I will stand on my statement. You might consider your next moniker to be "Not Full of Nothing" since it is obvious that you are full of "It"
LOL ok so you almost got the point. If someone "don't know nothing" then they actually "know something" not "know everything". Almost made a correct statement. An exceptional improvement from your prior posts. Congrats.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26238 Aug 6, 2013
she knows how to wrote:
<quoted text>This ugly bag of wind got run out of Arkansas. She has no skills and that's why she is all for income and wealth redistribution, but she knows how to use the system to get everything possible without having to work.
She is about as far left as you can get with her rabid views as you can tell since she has the IQ boarding 50. She is one of those "useful fools "the communist party loves. Actually she does not know anything except where she can get that welfare check.
Wow, I see some people have yet to grow up. You would think that someone could have a reasonable conversation, instead of degrading an individual for having opposing views; however, coming from someone who likes to cherry pick sentencing that is used by me then I would say you are more incline to agree with me rather than result in derogatory comments towards what I say.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26239 Aug 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
O- blow me says he against those temporary jobs the pipe line will have.. That dumb bassterd thinks those bridge jobs he keeps harping on is permanent ones it seems.. After that bridge is built how many people does it take to run it?? Hmmm. Typical democrat $hit!!
I know you are probably not talking to me or about me; however, you make comments in general that insist on a reply. You think that the pipeline is going to create thousands of permanent jobs? At least if a bridge is built or repaired then people can go to work safely. They do not have to worry about the ground collapsing underneath their vehicle, or better yet, they do not have to worry about thousands of gallons of hard crude settling to the bottom of their drinking water. There are over 180k bridges that need attention in our country and over 66k or 11% of U.S. bridges that need immediate action. That is 1 in 9 bridges that need repair. Sadly, 90% of those bridges are not a part of the National Highway System, which means they are not a part of an Interstate or major highway. That means 90% will most likely not be repaired until they do collapse. A lot of bridges may not need someone standing in a control tower running the operations of structure, but how many people do pipelines employ after they have been built. If a bridge breaks, lives are lost. If a pipeline breaks, lives are lost and the environment is damaged. If a bridge is built, people are safe and can go to work. If the keystone pipeline is built, we receive Canadian crude which we will sell over seas at a higher price after we refine it here for diesel and effectively drive prices of diesel higher. Who benefits from that? The Canadians and the oil companies? LOL what a joke.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#26240 Aug 7, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's called the Word of God, not the word of Peter. Written by man divinely inspired by God. It is God's word.
LOL, I hate religious topics because they are a judge of ones internal thoughts, emotions, and ones way of thinking. However, I must interject my opinion. If "Peter" said something "God" told him in today's society would that not make him "crazy"? How do we know that God directly told peter anything, and if he in fact did tell him something then why can he not tell anyone something? What makes Peter better than any other man? Because he was one of the "Twelve Apostles"? Could God not tell anyone today "something" and them write a book or story about what was said? Fact is NO, because they would be ostracized, and condemned for even talking of such things. People have many interpretations of the Bible and to some they take it in the literal sense and some take it as a way to guide someone's way of life. Is it not strange that revelations was written at the same time the Romans were creating chaos and pillaging every village and countryside at the time? Is it not strange that after the writings, the purging and looting of the people seemed to die off? Was Revelations not written after the death of Jesus at a time of social unrest? Is it not weird that the book tried to teach a way of life and beginning, before scientific studies disproved the very fact. Is it not strange that the book talks about how we should treat others as we treat ourselves and to respect our fellow man? Is it not weird that it teaches we need to help those in need and act as one brethren to succeed in life? The book is a moral guide to social and emotional well being. Nobody is perfect, and those who act and pretend like they are, are nothing more than hypocrites aka. most Christians. That is just how I feel about the subject. For those of you who believe otherwise, that is fine; however, do not try to impose what you "think" is right upon those who have doubts or questions. You only degrade the very "religion" you believe in and look like a Pharisees. Quit trying to tell people they are wrong all the time, and understand their side of the story. Right or wrong you, nor any of your buddies on here have any right to take something you are not entirely sure of and shove it down someone's throat as a well known fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Duck lover topixFag 1 hr ya know 7
up and ready 1 hr LMAO 10
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr WARRIOR 9,888
Susin Cary 3 hr MOM 2
dunn sinclair , leigh alexandra (Apr '12) 3 hr dumb 8
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 7 hr Adsf 263
Willie B Stanking 7 hr Great marcher 21
hot shot cops 17 hr Mr Fife to you 26
•••
•••