Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was so bad that God decided that there wasn't one single person worth saving."
Nope, you are wrong.
Abraham then inquired of God for mercy at lower numbers (first 45, then 40, then 30, then 20, and finally at 10), with the LORD agreeing each time.[Gen 18:22-33][26] Two of the angels proceeded to Sodom and were met by Abraham's nephew Lot, who convinced the angels to lodge with him, and they ate with Lot.
Would you care to discuss what Lot and his two daughters did after he was spared?
Barney...Barney...Barney...why you wanna judge Lot so harshly by bringing up that ugly episode with he and his daughters?
What right do you have to judge the actions of Lot and his daughters?
What judgement are you passing on this trio with your leading question?

After all, in 2 Peter 2:8 God reveals that because Lot was a
righteous man, his soul was vexed by all of the evil around him.
Barney, you aren't guilty of passing your own judgment on Lot, are you?

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

O- blow me says he against those temporary jobs the pipe line will have.. That dumb bassterd thinks those bridge jobs he keeps harping on is permanent ones it seems.. After that bridge is built how many people does it take to run it?? Hmmm. Typical democrat $hit!!
thats not what the bible

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a lot different, the statement about blue sky is an objective one, insight into their lives, most likely, is purely subjective.
Do you have access to these peoples medical or financial records?
If not, then you are judging.
But it is all good, because if Heaven was free of sinners it would be a lonely place, would it not?
You remind me of the lyrics of an old song;
Go ahead and hate your neighbor,
Go ahead and cheat a friend.
Do it in the name of Heaven,
You can justify it in the end.
Oh, Barney, your very words reveal what a simplistic thinker you are and how very little you actually know compared to what you think you know.
You should consider removing the plank from your judging eye as you try to reveal the speck in the eyes of others. It would certainly clear your vision.
You are the epitome of the very thing you claim to detest...but you are only wise in your own eyes. Better keep that mirror close by!
Dont Know Much Either

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

jack wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney...Barney...Barney...why you wanna judge Lot so harshly by bringing up that ugly episode with he and his daughters?
What right do you have to judge the actions of Lot and his daughters?
What judgement are you passing on this trio with your leading question?
After all, in 2 Peter 2:8 God reveals that because Lot was a
righteous man, his soul was vexed by all of the evil around him.
Barney, you aren't guilty of passing your own judgment on Lot, are you?
If it has anything to do with Christian tradition, Barney is against it. Barney looks at us as a nation of victims, he will never change, no need to, it is always someone else's fault.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

thats not what the bible wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Barney, your very words reveal what a simplistic thinker you are and how very little you actually know compared to what you think you know.
You should consider removing the plank from your judging eye as you try to reveal the speck in the eyes of others. It would certainly clear your vision.
You are the epitome of the very thing you claim to detest...but you are only wise in your own eyes. Better keep that mirror close by!
Tell me something, did you get to thinking how stupid you sounded in your last post?

Now you are taking a shot at me under another name for self appeasement, for your ignorance.
Dont Know Much Either

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something, did you get to thinking how stupid you sounded in your last post?
Now you are taking a shot at me under another name for self appeasement, for your ignorance.
Do you ever reread what you submit? You're a big target, if he had taken a shot at you he would have hit you

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

thats not what the bible wrote:
<quoted text>
You should give STRONG consideration to taking your own advice.

I have no recollection of you ever proving me wrong on anything.

If you have prove it.

If you can do that it would lend creditability to your subjective opinion.

Until then I will just consider you just another conceded little narrow minded person who thinks their opinion is fact because you think it is.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss. Please fill me in on your business experience. I really am curious to know how much business knowlege you actually have because what you have been posting shows you have none.
Tell me how everyone is going to pay their "fair share" when we have a broken tax code. How are people in upper income brackets going to pay their "fair share" when they pay a tax rate that is effectively less than those in some of the poorest brackets. Tell me how we are going to pay for infrastructure, schooling, technological and medical research, government officials, and the military, when you take corporate taxes; which generate around 1/3 of the revenue, out of the equation? So what you are is anti-American? What you are saying is that you are a right wing so called patriot that condemns everyone else's decisions because they are not in line with your own? Should American's have the choice to buy what they want? I think so, this is America, not a communist country. If you are looking for my way or the highway politics that offers no open minded individualism then maybe you should move to China. You know that country you love to talk about. Who is complaining about everything being made over seas? LOL, simple fact is when NAFTA was put in place EVERYONE was in support of the bill. Now we are paying a price, plain and simple. Like I said before things are changing and companies that were once seeing better business by moving over seas are now coming home, believe it. Yes I am saying that we should not be paying CEO's millions of dollars each year to make simple common sense decisions that more than half of the people they employ make. I also do not think they deserve to make as much as surgeons and doctors, which actually have to make smart decisions in their practice or they could put someone's life in danger, instead of putting someone's life on the public doll. Name one CEO that has went to schooling and actually earned a degree in something that one of their employees are not capable or have not already achieved. You do realize that revenue loss means a company is doing bad now don't you? You do realize that a reduction in revenue sustained for long amounts of time causes companies to close right? Why should a company who is not bringing in more than they are putting out stay in business? You are then paying to keep a business open, which is ridiculous. Any good business owner knows if you are not generating enough revenue to cover the cost of your business and maintain a state of living then need to reevaluate your business plan or close the business down, plain and simple. I do not need to throw the business's I have helped start, open, and run, under the bus for public scrutiny on a 2nd class website to a 3rd class citizen. However, I do know, that second hand consignment shop you sell all your Chinese made goods in should be shut down, since you are trying to encourage people to by American made goods. See the hypocrisy behind your reasoning? What I have posted about my business experience has simply made your point of view null and void, and it has exasperated you to the point where you are now questioning the very ideas that have founded your "failing" business. Revenue loss is FAILING, period. What you said is your business has experience what? Revenue loss. You will not find any competent investor to back you with funding if you were in the market and telling them how your business was successful for one year and failing the rest, period. Your thinking and reasoning, need to be enlightened with some good business sense, or you soon will find yourself on the same doll you are so quick to degrade others too. Your employees may be on some sort of government assistance, who are YOU to degrade them? You are right, ignorance is bliss, to some. Those like yourself who indulge in hypocrisy and ignorance on a daily bases must be happy all the time, right?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dont Know Much Either wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever reread what you submit? You're a big target, if he had taken a shot at you he would have hit you
How do you know it was a "HE" slick ?

What is it to you anyway?

LMAO- we both know the answer to that don't we?
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Looker wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually want us to believe that you know enough to start and run a business?
I am not trying to convince or teach ignorance, anything, because then what would people like you call yourselves? I am stating simple facts. Ones that take an IQ over 50 to understand. So, please, do not try too, or hurt yourself in the process.
Dont Know Much Either

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, you're light entertainment for the working man. Thank you.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Got your 40oz malt liquor and two deep fryers to clean, I guess we will be entertained with your brilliance another Saturday night.
LOL, love your post name. You must be in agreeance with reality check, because if you are trying to insult my name you are doing a pretty poor job. Understanding a double negative may give you a different outlook on life, instead of stating what everyone on here has already learned by your posts. You really were not lying when you stated that you "don't know much either", LOL.
Dont Know Much Either

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, love your post name. You must be in agreeance with reality check, because if you are trying to insult my name you are doing a pretty poor job. Understanding a double negative may give you a different outlook on life, instead of stating what everyone on here has already learned by your posts. You really were not lying when you stated that you "don't know much either", LOL.
Double negatives are taught early on my planet, so yes, we did understand. Obvious I know much more than you, but then, who doesn't? Maybe Barney.
can i get an amen

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I change my name based on what my response/comment is, you big egomaniac. It is not to trap nor trick you, you pathetic simple-minded man.
Trying to pull a fast one over on you, Barney, is something that never crosses my mind.. until, of course, your goofy and paranoid self starts pointing your crooked little finger and whining about it!!!
Why don't you become more concerned about your diversion tactics, and less concerned about accusing others of being guilty of it!
rod serling

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You should stop laughing like a hyena, Barney!
you know very little, and you certainly won't find anyone that's going to 'know' what is in that head of yours!
You crazy, paranoid egomaniac!
jack

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"It was so bad that God decided that there wasn't one single person worth saving."
Nope, you are wrong.
Abraham then inquired of God for mercy at lower numbers (first 45, then 40, then 30, then 20, and finally at 10), with the LORD agreeing each time.[Gen 18:22-33][26] Two of the angels proceeded to Sodom and were met by Abraham's nephew Lot, who convinced the angels to lodge with him, and they ate with Lot.
Would you care to discuss what Lot and his two daughters did after he was spared?
Barney, you asked this question about Lot, after you had been pointing your finger at others, bellowing your judgement about how judgemental everyone else is.
(Does everyone else here see the irony in Barney' s self-proclaimed right to point out all those he deems judgemental, and all the while refusing to see how judgemental he is being? Only in in the mind and world of Barney can this be justified!!)
I, in turn, chose to accept your challenge and discuss the vile act between Lot and his daughters after he was spared, by asking you if you were judging the actions of Lot, and reminding you that in the New Testament, God calls Lot a righteous man whose righteous soul was vexed by all the wrong doing going on around him.
Instead of answering, you divert attention back to your paranoid obsession with changing names and locations...proclaiming your intelligence, and bragging about your clever investigating skills that no one is impressed by!
You are proof positive that those always calling others out on judgemental hypocrisy, are indeed the biggest judgemental hypocrites around!
Your non-stop, ridiculous accusations inevitably lead right back to describing no one but yourself.
It is time for you to realize this because we've all known it for a long time.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Double negatives are taught early on my planet, so yes, we did understand. Obvious I know much more than you, but then, who doesn't? Maybe Barney.
What? You just contradicted your post name by stating you know more than me when my post name states that I know something and your post name says you don't know much either. You are truly a very confused individual. Maybe that planet should have taught common sense instead of understanding double negatives, then maybe you would have made at least a little sense in your statements.
Dont Know Much Either

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>What? You just contradicted your post name by stating you know more than me when my post name states that I know something and your post name says you don't know much either. You are truly a very confused individual. Maybe that planet should have taught common sense instead of understanding double negatives, then maybe you would have made at least a little sense in your statements.
"Don't Know Nothing" would equate to "Knows Everything". Nearly everyone knows more than those that they feel they know everything, therefore I will stand on my statement. You might consider your next moniker to be "Not Full of Nothing" since it is obvious that you are full of "It"
she knows how to

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>What? You just contradicted your post name by stating you know more than me when my post name states that I know something and your post name says you don't know much either. You are truly a very confused individual. Maybe that planet should have taught common sense instead of understanding double negatives, then maybe you would have made at least a little sense in your statements.
This ugly bag of wind got run out of Arkansas. She has no skills and that's why she is all for income and wealth redistribution, but she knows how to use the system to get everything possible without having to work.
She is about as far left as you can get with her rabid views as you can tell since she has the IQ boarding 50. She is one of those "useful fools "the communist party loves. Actually she does not know anything except where she can get that welfare check.
Info

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Vote is to : elect a politician who has a wonderful smile , words of encouragement , good ideas to expound on change, LIES LIES LIES DECEPTION DECEPTION DECEPTION : Our Politicians are corrupt ! the entire bunch is corrupt, anyone you put into office will become corrupt . HOW DARE ANYONE WITH A BRAIN NOT TO SPEAK THIS IS TRUTH !
*****After 40 years of voting i can now say its a bunch of corruptness, lies and deception POLITICIANS WHO SEEK TO FILL THEIR POCKETS. and do . who will stand and speak with mouths full of lies. Our nation if its damned its a result of LAWYERS who lobby to sway the support of politicians to support thier $$$$$$$$greedy self serving needs. IM ONLY ONE OF I PRAY MANY WHO KNOW THIS TRUE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,301 - 24,320 of27,876
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
steriod trial 12 min curious 1
Scared!!!!! 42 min LOL 1
What a jerk 45 min who 2
C.S. and B.P. affair 47 min other scaffold builder 13
Fake Family thread 49 min Concerned 5
Ashley Scroggs Brummett 5 hr daisy311 12
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 6 hr Puff daddy 35
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 16 at 10:09AM CDT