|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
...and FYI, barn, you big goob, the original sock comment was relatively easy to find if you could actually comprehend what you read!
It was post #26001, on Wednesday, July 24th, by someone from Jonesboro, AR...
Please go back and look again so that you can begin to heal from the traumatic events of not only having your socks teased, but also the fact that you were wrong with your blaming accusations!
(Of course...we all know that due to genetics, old Barn won't admit his mistake! He will never take responsibility...which will lead to more blame for his mistake!)

post #26049

"If you would look at the post again you will notice the monikers are CLOSE, but not identical"

I see you failed to comprehend post 26049. That post meant you were replying to a post with a moniker ,close to yours, but not the exact same. GET IT?

I was talking to someone else, I thought.

This is the second time you have denied writing something that nobody accused you of writing.

Now I am curious of how many of these monikers belong to you, your little slip up this morning demonstrated your ability to change IPs' at will.

I can think of about four that fits on your level.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
Now even you know that doesn't make sense. You keep proving my point.
It makes perfect sense, you are obviously dodging the question just as you did the one prior to that you were ask.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

dffgggh wrote:
These East and West coast IP's show every AM simultaneously on this thread. And both posters always comment on the same subject.
Really odd how one Moniker would not claim responsibility for a post, and right behind it is one that does.
Now I ask you, how odd is that, Two different people on each side of the USA thinking about the same thing at the exact same time.........
Lordy Be, what were the chances of that happening?
The really amazing part, you ain't going to believe this, they both call this poster "BARN"
The stars are aligned and IM going to buy a lottery ticket right now..
You caught their mistake too I see

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

OR did you catch your own?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

No Taxreturns wrote:
<quoted text>
There is one building at BYU that is named after a Romney. The George W. Romney Institute of Public Management. Remember the bld. Mr. Romney spoke of in his debate with President Obama.
Lets take a look at a article dated Feb. 13, 1998 from the
Salt Lake City Deseret News.
On Feb. 6, W. Mitt Romney presented the school with $1 million toward a $3 million endowment designed to help fund the 30-year-old institute. Other family members and friends, including Lenore Romney, widow of George Romney, will contribute another $1 million.
Now do you really think poor Ole Mitt only inherited 3 million dollars?
If you will remember Mitt said in the debate he did not inherit any money from his father, then says, I did receive some funds from my fathers estate, but I give it all away. Not once did he say he gave the entire amount to BYU.
Fact of the matter he did not release his tax returns to prove he did not do what he was suspected of doing.
Your right, Mitt Romney didn't only inherit $3 million, he only inherited $1 million. He donated that entire amount to BYU. He was already making good money at that time. You, and other liberals may hate it, but Mitt Romney, like many other very wealthy people aren't as greedy as you want them to be. The facts about their giving really makes liberals like you look bad when you go around bashing them. You hate them because their lives SEEM so easy and care-free. You hate them because they don't give to the causes YOU want them to. You hate them because they don't donate their time the way YOU want them to. You hate them because they make more money than YOU think is necessary. You hate them because they know how to protect their money by investing in the right investments and taking advantage of tax loopholes. You hate them because they have access to those loopholes and you THINK you don't. You hate them because you THINK they pay less in taxes than their secretaries or people less fortunate than they are. You hate them because people you don't even know tell you to hate them with stories of killing this woman or causing that guy to lose his job without YOU researching the situation YOURSELF to see if the business that was shut down was even a healthy business or if they really were in trouble and was going to have to shut down anyway. You hate them because of truthful comments about 47% of the people in America only because the people you let form your opinion told you the meaning of that quoted and not because YOU listened to the whole thing in the context in which it was spoken. You hate them because great job they did in another state is so skewed by the people that feed you your information even when what they did in another state has elements that your party fights for. You hate them for any countless reasons that aren't your own and our country is missing out and suffering because their talents won't ever be realized on a national level.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes perfect sense, you are obviously dodging the question just as you did the one prior to that you were ask.
Now who is changing monikers? Can you make a complete sentence without errors? "that you were ask."?

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>Now who is changing monikers? Can you make a complete sentence without errors? "that you were ask."?
Changing moniker. Nope

Piling on, We'll maybe you could call it that. If you knew as much about politics as you think you know about grammar a post to you would require less reduncey in sentence structure

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>Changing moniker. Nope

Piling on, We'll maybe you could call it that. If you knew as much about politics as you think you know about grammar a post to you would require less reduncey in sentence structure
Redundancy sorry

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>Changing moniker. Nope

BTW regardless if was present or past tense you understood the point. Sure give you ample opportunity to keep avoiding the question.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing moniker. Nope
If you knew a tenth of what I know about anything this would be more of a challenge

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew a tenth of what I know about anything this would be more of a challenge
Hummmmmmm, I said half,

you said a tenth,

you have said.

"never had an original thought in their lives"

Do as I say, not as I do, it appears you are profoundly challenged now.
paranoid much

Batesville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
OR did you catch your own?
What a paranoid freak you are, you sad, pathetic, and weird man!
I've often thought the 'Twilight Zone' theme should play when you make a post...now it is evident your theme song should be, "I always feel like...somebody's watching me..."

You really think way too highly of yourself, and you certainly give yourself far too much credit for your handy dandy detective skills!
And honestly, you should be embarrassed for your personal paranoia, and the accusatory finger you are always shaking at others, as if your great detective work has unearthed and figured out the greatest unsolved mysteries of the world. No one is impressed...but rather find it all a little sad.
Frankly, you give me too much credit for being a clever computer savvy nerd that can change my IP address at will!
I live in Arkansas, and I post from my Kindle Fire HD, from my home...every single time. I never know from one post to the next where my location will show me to be, and I certainly don't know how to control it nor disable it!
Get your hanky out of your pocket, wipe the sweat from your brow, and just calm the heck down! You are embarrassing yourself with all this fearful backtracking and frightened accusations.
Twofer

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmmmmm, I said half,
you said a tenth,
you have said.
"never had an original thought in their lives"
Do as I say, not as I do, it appears you are profoundly challenged now.
You are arguing like a second grader, you can do better?
Billy Bob

Bella Vista, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Cant believe this stupid thread is still going.
Twofer

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Alvin Hays wrote:
never thought i would find one that was tota lly free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look whereloveisfound .com
Barney, this might be your chance?
two thumbs up

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are arguing like a second grader, you can do better?
Barney may be able to do better...but not much more than third grade, at best!:)
Twofer

Memphis, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

two thumbs up wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney may be able to do better...but not much more than third grade, at best!:)
Everyone is someone's hero, maybe there is a third grader that looks up to Barney. I just hope Barney isn't looking up third graders.
Joe

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is someone's hero, maybe there is a third grader that looks up to Barney. I just hope Barney isn't looking up third graders.
The way he talks to you, I do not think you have to worry about that.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
The way he talks to you, I do not think you have to worry about that.
Actually, no adult need worry but thank you for reinforcing it.
Bubba

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

What ever happen to b que stand in rector.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,201 - 24,220 of27,899
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the El Dorado Forum right now

Search the El Dorado Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
N****r babies!! 3 hr Umm 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr Siwhat 9,715
gay club!!! in eldorado!!! (Mar '11) 5 hr kuntry 43
why did whitey cross the road 5 hr lol 10
Tattoo Shop on Hillsboro 5 hr curious 3
Wal-Mart Manager 8 hr Watch The Homo Go 2
Lying and cheating spouses 8 hr Watch The Homo Go 7
•••

Flood Warning for Union County was issued at April 18 at 8:12PM CDT