• Other (explain below)
Comments
24,201 - 24,220 of 29,653 Comments Last updated 25 min ago

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#26086 Jul 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>Changing moniker. Nope

Piling on, We'll maybe you could call it that. If you knew as much about politics as you think you know about grammar a post to you would require less reduncey in sentence structure
BTW regardless if was present or past tense you understood the point. Sure give you ample opportunity to keep avoiding the question.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#26087 Jul 27, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing moniker. Nope
Piling on, We'll maybe you could call it that. If you knew as much about politics as you think you know about grammar a post to you would require less reduncey in sentence structure
If you knew a tenth of what I know about anything this would be more of a challenge

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#26088 Jul 27, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
If you knew a tenth of what I know about anything this would be more of a challenge
Hummmmmmm, I said half,

you said a tenth,

you have said.

"never had an original thought in their lives"

Do as I say, not as I do, it appears you are profoundly challenged now.
paranoid much

Batesville, AR

#26090 Jul 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
OR did you catch your own?
What a paranoid freak you are, you sad, pathetic, and weird man!
I've often thought the 'Twilight Zone' theme should play when you make a post...now it is evident your theme song should be, "I always feel like...somebody's watching me..."

You really think way too highly of yourself, and you certainly give yourself far too much credit for your handy dandy detective skills!
And honestly, you should be embarrassed for your personal paranoia, and the accusatory finger you are always shaking at others, as if your great detective work has unearthed and figured out the greatest unsolved mysteries of the world. No one is impressed...but rather find it all a little sad.
Frankly, you give me too much credit for being a clever computer savvy nerd that can change my IP address at will!
I live in Arkansas, and I post from my Kindle Fire HD, from my home...every single time. I never know from one post to the next where my location will show me to be, and I certainly don't know how to control it nor disable it!
Get your hanky out of your pocket, wipe the sweat from your brow, and just calm the heck down! You are embarrassing yourself with all this fearful backtracking and frightened accusations.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#26091 Jul 28, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hummmmmmm, I said half,
you said a tenth,
you have said.
"never had an original thought in their lives"
Do as I say, not as I do, it appears you are profoundly challenged now.
You are arguing like a second grader, you can do better?
Billy Bob

Bella Vista, AR

#26093 Jul 28, 2013
Cant believe this stupid thread is still going.
Twofer

Moorestown, NJ

#26097 Jul 28, 2013
Alvin Hays wrote:
never thought i would find one that was tota lly free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look whereloveisfound .com
Barney, this might be your chance?
two thumbs up

Ashburn, VA

#26100 Jul 29, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are arguing like a second grader, you can do better?
Barney may be able to do better...but not much more than third grade, at best!:)
Twofer

Moorestown, NJ

#26101 Jul 29, 2013
two thumbs up wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney may be able to do better...but not much more than third grade, at best!:)
Everyone is someone's hero, maybe there is a third grader that looks up to Barney. I just hope Barney isn't looking up third graders.
Joe

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#26102 Jul 29, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is someone's hero, maybe there is a third grader that looks up to Barney. I just hope Barney isn't looking up third graders.
The way he talks to you, I do not think you have to worry about that.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#26103 Jul 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
The way he talks to you, I do not think you have to worry about that.
Actually, no adult need worry but thank you for reinforcing it.
Bubba

Oklahoma City, OK

#26105 Jul 29, 2013
What ever happen to b que stand in rector.
Joe

Ash Flat, AR

#26107 Jul 29, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no adult need worry but thank you for reinforcing it.
No adult should have to worry about it, and no other 3rd grader like you should have to worry either.

Realty check: multi post on here referring to child molestation tells you the perverts are out there. Using a tasteless topic for no apparent purpose' other than revenge for a difference of political opinion, makes one wonder why such a distasteful topic is so prevalent in minds like yours.

If you are reaching out for help you can also use a crisis line anonymously also.

Good Luck,

May God bless you.

Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#26108 Jul 29, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
No adult should have to worry about it, and no other 3rd grader like you should have to worry either.
Realty check: multi post on here referring to child molestation tells you the perverts are out there. Using a tasteless topic for no apparent purpose' other than revenge for a difference of political opinion, makes one wonder why such a distasteful topic is so prevalent in minds like yours.
If you are reaching out for help you can also use a crisis line anonymously also.
Good Luck,
May God bless you.
Using self righteous indignation is another childish trait, but you know that.
Joe

Ash Flat, AR

#26109 Jul 29, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial will not help, I will help you with prayer and information.

FacebookYouTubeDr. Phil BlogBe On Dr. Phil

Parenting

Printer Friendly Version of this Article

Be on the Show
Is Your Mom Your Nemesis?
Hate Your Kids?
Fighting w/ your Spouse Tearing your Family Apart?
Young and In Love: Should We Get Married?
Teen with Big Decision!

Sexual Predator Warning Signs

Dr. Frank Lawlis, chairman of the Dr. Phil Advisory Board and Dr. Phil's mentor, offers some insight into the development of a sexual predator:

"The typical sexual predator is very immature in his or her understanding of intimacy. It is like they really want closeness, but they lack the skills to feel satisfaction and trust. These feelings of frustration erupt into anger many times, and it is in this stage that the individual can become dangerous. Their acts are desperate. They try to find intimacy and caring for themselves, but when they can't find it in appropriate ways, they demand it or find a child who has little resistance," says Dr. Lawlis. "It is common to find parents of sexual predators also weak in skills of affection. Consequently, they cannot train or offer to meet these needs for their child. And then the cycle continues."

There are some common characteristics of sexual predators. If you're worried your teen may be a sexual predator, look for these warning signs:

•Refusal to take responsibility for actions and blames others or circumstances for failures

•A sense of entitlement

•Low self-esteem

•Need for power and control

•Lack of empathy

•Inability to form intimate relationships with adults

•History of abuse

•Troubled childhood

•Deviant sexual behavior and attitudes

From the book, Protecting Your Children from Sexual Predators, by Dr. Leigh M. Baker.

Other Tips on Spotting a Sexual Predator:

•Often offend where they won't get caught — when they have misdirected people's attention
•Often married or in relationships
•Offend when the victim is handy
•Not always strangers, often family members, family friends and neighbors
•Most attracted to adults
•Good manipulators (seduction is an integral part)
•Overly self-indulgent
•Arrogant
•Sexualize, objectify women
•Typically known as rationalizers, intellectualizers, justifiers
•Great helpers — are there to lend a helping hand — prey on people in need, when they can insinuate themselves in your life
•Use stressful and vulnerable situations to get in — they find a need they can fill and they use that to get next to the victim
Dr Pill

Ash Flat, AR

#26110 Jul 29, 2013
Twofer wrote:
<quoted text>
characteristic of an emotional immature person. The best way to identify it is by selfish behavior. It is unlikely that they will have any concern for their actions or consequences.
Another strong trait is that they do not accept responsibility for their actions and find another individual's actions to be the cause of their poor performance or inability. They commonly don't have a realistic view on themselves and are not susceptible to constructive criticism.
Ummmm

Jonesboro, AR

#26111 Jul 30, 2013
Dr Pill wrote:
<quoted text>
characteristic of an emotional immature person. The best way to identify it is by selfish behavior. It is unlikely that they will have any concern for their actions or consequences.
Another strong trait is that they do not accept responsibility for their actions and find another individual's actions to be the cause of their poor performance or inability. They commonly don't have a realistic view on themselves and are not susceptible to constructive criticism.
Dear Dr Phil, Glad to see that you and your other selfs have moved to Biggers. Must have met Barney in your travels, not only do you describe him well but have also developed his habit of cut and paste. Well, those of us that work need to go there.
Ummmm

Jonesboro, AR

#26112 Jul 30, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Parenting
Be on the Show
Hate Your Kids?
Teen with Big Decision!
Dr. Frank Lawlis, chairman of the Dr. Phil Advisory Board and Dr. Phil's mentor, offers some insight into the development of a sexual predator:
"The typical sexual predator is very immature in his or her understanding of intimacy. It is like they really want closeness, but they lack the skills to feel satisfaction and trust. These feelings of frustration erupt into anger many times, and it is in this stage that the individual can become dangerous. Their acts are desperate. They try to find intimacy and caring for themselves, but when they can't find it in appropriate ways, they demand it or find a child who has little resistance," says Dr. Lawlis. "It is common to find parents of sexual predators also weak in skills of affection. Consequently, they cannot train or offer to meet these needs for their child. And then the cycle continues."
There are some common characteristics of sexual predators. If you're worried your teen may be a sexual predator, look for these warning signs:
•Refusal to take responsibility for actions and blames others or circumstances for failures
•A sense of entitlement
•Low self-esteem
•Lack of empathy
•History of abuse
•Troubled childhood
From the book, Protecting Your Children from Sexual Predators, by Dr. Leigh M. Baker.
•Often offend where they won't get caught — when they have misdirected people's attention
•Overly self-indulgent
•Arrogant
•Great helpers — are there to lend a helping hand — prey on people in need, when they can insinuate themselves in your life
•Use stressful and vulnerable situations to get in — they find a need they can fill and they use that to get next to the victim
Most sexual predators would pick another site to do their evil deeds, only you and/or Barney would visit this site for that purpose. Barney has always been good a shifting blame, you have a good teacher, not bright but good. I notice that I am now ummm, I hate iPads
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26114 Jul 30, 2013
I've heard it all. I came across this article today http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/obamacare-... . It talks about people who only work for health benefits quitting the workforce and getting on welfare. It says that would be a good thing because the idea is that there will be others who are unemployed that will fill those positions thus making it a washout. It also says that the unemployment rate could rise as much as 0.3-0.6 percentage points as a result of this. First off, I don't know anyone who takes a job solely for the purpose of health care. Everyone takes a job for the paycheck first and foremost, then they consider the benefits but the paycheck is first. Second, if this is supposed to result in a washout, then why would the unemployment rise at all? Whouldn't those who are still looking for work be the first to fill the positions, or would this phenomenon cause another phenomenon where those who are not even looking for work simultaneously go out and all go to these places and fill the jobs? That is the only scenario where the unemployment could actually rise assuming that those who quit all filed for unemployment benefits but the article said they would just go to welfare which implies that they wouldn't be looking at all. The liberal mindset is so screwed up. It takes taxes for our government to run so taking people out of the labor pool only puts more strain on those who stay in and it hurts their quality of life and kills their ambition to succeed. What I find even more disturbing is that it appears as though the liberals are coming out of the closet about their true intentions. I mean putting it in print for all to read that people leaving the workforce to get on welfare being a good thing is sickening. We only have a two more chances to save this nation. One in November of 2014 and the other in November 2016. If we elect the same people we have been electing for the past 30 years (Democratic and Republican), then we are just voting for the same thing we have now. If some fresh new blood doesn't enter the political arena, then the prospect of us climbing out of this hole is bleak at best.
Pondering

United States

#26115 Jul 30, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Parenting
Be on the Show
Hate Your Kids?
Teen with Big Decision!
•A sense of entitlement
•Low self-esteem
•Lack of empathy
•History of abuse
•Troubled childhood
•Overly self-indulgent
•Arrogant
You seem to have researched this topic a lot, part of rehab?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sue in wonderland 5 min Sheila E 10
hot shot cops 6 min HOPE NOT 11
Big Men, Little "problem" 10 min Winston 88
Duck lover topixFag 2 hr He A Loser 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr bird man 9,874
J. Christy Construction (Feb '14) 5 hr Duck lover 27
Best/worst french fries in Union County 6 hr EldoMasterBlaster 8
Willie B Stanking 6 hr Stop The Vilonce 12
Orrell's Garage (Sep '12) Thu Friend 80
•••
•••
•••

El Dorado Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••