Yes

No

Other (explain below)

we have a winner

Ashburn, VA

#26047 Jul 26, 2013
GOPnoMORE wrote:
<quoted text>
You’ve got to be kidding me; the liberals have a “Blame Gene!” You have got to be pulling my leg; the conservatives couldn’t wait for President Obama to take office so they could blame him for the depression they caused, two mismanaged wars and turning booming economy into a plummeting economy while they had the helm the first decade of this land.
The conservatives the tea party ultra kooks have a season pass to “Loony Land” where the ride Sara Palin’s merry-go-round thinking the president was given a magic wand that he can wave and all should be fixed the moment he took office.
The only thing more dominant than their “Blame Gene” is their “Stupid Gene!”
But it is possible I guess the conservatives and tea baggers most definitely have a “Memory Loss” gene and then it would be understandable why they think others are to blame and only they have the answers.
This is jumbled liberal genetics at its very best!
Blame, no accountability/responsibility, with considerable memory loss, only to start over again with blame!
I appreciate this post!! Seriously...perfect timing!!

just sayin

San Jose, CA

#26048 Jul 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Irremediable simpletons to fainthearted to embrace a conversation about the disastrous fiasco of current and departed members of the Republican party, so they direct their fascination to Barney's socks.
How inescapably downhearted they are showing themselves to be.
Yep, Barn, that's it...you caught me.
Such insight you have...(along with a little sock chip sitting on your shoulder! my goodness, why the sock sensitivity?)

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#26049 Jul 26, 2013
not sure about you wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't make the 'sock quote', Barn. Keep up!
However, after the multiple posts you have whined about it, I wish I could take credit for it.
After all of your spitting and stammering, and you get so upset from a sock comment?
Go figure a liberal...
If you would look at the post again you will notice the monikers are CLOSE, but not identical.

LMAO- looks like to me you did just take credit for it!!!!

Washington DC

#26050 Jul 26, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Barn, that's it...you caught me.
Such insight you have...(along with a little sock chip sitting on your shoulder! my goodness, why the sock sensitivity?)
These East and West coast IP's show every AM simultaneously on this thread. And both posters always comment on the same subject.

Really odd how one Moniker would not claim responsibility for a post, and right behind it is one that does.

Now I ask you, how odd is that, Two different people on each side of the USA thinking about the same thing at the exact same time.........

Lordy Be, what were the chances of that happening?

The really amazing part, you ain't going to believe this, they both call this poster "BARN"

The stars are aligned and IM going to buy a lottery ticket right now..
Give Him A Third Term

Jonesboro, AR

#26051 Jul 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The depths you Republicans sink to is despicable. Just plain ignorance from those like yourself who posted this Bull Shit trying to get someone to believe like you did, that a Liberal was behind it..
Try again DA
View Full Profile
Dan Joseph
Video Journalist at Media Research Center Washington D.C. Metro Area | Political Organization Current:Video Journalist. Man on the Street Interviewer at Media Research Center, Intern at Office of U.S. Senator, Intern at National Republican Senator... Past:Staff Writer at CNS News Service, Staff Writer at CNS News, Author at Generation Right: The Young Conservative in the age of Obama, Feature write... Education: California State University-Northridge, Rollins College, California State University, Rollins College Summary:A published author, journalist, blogger and lifelong conservative activist dedicated to bringing members of Generation Y back into the conservati... Dan Joseph
But it was the Liberals that signed the petition.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26052 Jul 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The depths you Republicans sink to is despicable. Just plain ignorance from those like yourself who posted this Bull Shit trying to get someone to believe like you did, that a Liberal was behind it..
Try again DA
View Full Profile
Dan Joseph
Video Journalist at Media Research Center Washington D.C. Metro Area | Political Organization Current:Video Journalist. Man on the Street Interviewer at Media Research Center, Intern at Office of U.S. Senator, Intern at National Republican Senator... Past:Staff Writer at CNS News Service, Staff Writer at CNS News, Author at Generation Right: The Young Conservative in the age of Obama, Feature write... Education: California State University-Northridge, Rollins College, California State University, Rollins College Summary:A published author, journalist, blogger and lifelong conservative activist dedicated to bringing members of Generation Y back into the conservati... Dan Joseph
Try again DA. Dan Joseph was simply trying to show how people will sign anything if it is presented in a manner that seems to be for the common good. Dan Joseph wasn't actually fighting to get legislation for killing babies after their born. Much like the guy in California that went around asking people to sign a petition to get rid of the 2nd amendment. He would say things like "This way only the criminals would have guns and law abiding citizens wouldn't be able to defend theirselves", and people would just blindly sign the petition. This whole study was designed to show how blind students are at our liberal indoctrinating institutions known as colleges. Heck, he even introduced himself as "Carlos Danger" (being a Wiener liberal, you should love that). This study is as clear of an example of why liberalsim is so dangerous and how those under the leaders of liberalism are no more than blind sheep that only listen for catch phrases like "common good" and blindly give thier support. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to be associated with a group like that. Or, do you even know your in that group? Let's check. You will still defend liberalism from now on for "the common good". Now let's sit back and see if you are a sheep or not. Some sheep are smart enough to not respond in order to hide their obvious affiliation with the freedom killing liberals.

Washington DC

#26053 Jul 26, 2013
Give Him A Third Term wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was the Liberals that signed the petition.
Says Who, the petitioner himself, or you maybe ?

You have a Conservative with a petition, the same petitioner who had the one to abolish the first amendment at one time also.

I believe it was pro- choice Republicans' who signed Mr. Conservative's petition.

There are pro- choice Republicans, which shoots the Hell out of your theory that anyone who is pro-choice, is a Liberal

Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26054 Jul 26, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said before this is not 1986, please come to the present like the rest of the U.S. LOL OK, so I can go through all the hard work of having my family make Millions and billions of dollars and inherit what THEY worked hard to achieve?
It's not the 1700's either but liberals still use slavery as a means to drum up anger and divide America. I guess it depends on what liberals are trying to accomplish as to what they use and what they omit. It has been well documented that Mitt Romney gave away his entire inheritance and made his own money from that point forward. Again, maybe you should do better research before you spout off liberal talking points. You do realize that the Bush's didn't go to Africa on vacation don't you? Did you look at the places they went? Hardly vacation spots. It was on official business for the U.S. Funny how you defended the Obama's for going to the G8 summit then turn around bash the Bush's for doing the same thing in Africa. I'm sorry, but you are getting REALLY out there with your posts. Your adding things that never happened, inflating numbers, even using current dollars to make a point of how much it costs in 2000-something. You keep telling me how positive you are and how miserable I am but it sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself your happy than you actually being happy. Sorry your in that position but if you leave liberalsim you will find you are not near as angry or unhappy as you obiously are. Defending the truth is always easier than defending lies and liberalism is full of lies and deceit.

Washington DC

#26055 Jul 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again DA. Dan Joseph was simply trying to show how people will sign anything if it is presented in a manner that seems to be for the common good. Dan Joseph wasn't actually fighting to get legislation for killing babies after their born. Much like the guy in California that went around asking people to sign a petition to get rid of the 2nd amendment. He would say things like "This way only the criminals would have guns and law abiding citizens wouldn't be able to defend theirselves", and people would just blindly sign the petition. This whole study was designed to show how blind students are at our liberal indoctrinating institutions known as colleges. Heck, he even introduced himself as "Carlos Danger" (being a Wiener liberal, you should love that). This study is as clear of an example of why liberalsim is so dangerous and how those under the leaders of liberalism are no more than blind sheep that only listen for catch phrases like "common good" and blindly give thier support. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to be associated with a group like that. Or, do you even know your in that group? Let's check. You will still defend liberalism from now on for "the common good". Now let's sit back and see if you are a sheep or not. Some sheep are smart enough to not respond in order to hide their obvious affiliation with the freedom killing liberals.
"fighting to get legislation for killing babies after their born"

Well no shit Capitan Obvious, Dan Joseph is nothing more than an attention whore parading around under the Conservative banner with bigot stamped on his forehead, political and racial.

That was no damn study, or even close to it. It was meant to do one thing, a pep rally, fire up the base of the low information voter, those much like you who swallowed his bait hook ,line and sinker, just like the DA that posted it on here to begin with.

If you do not think it works to rile you idiots up just look at some right wing web sites like the one below, every right wing Bloger in the country jumped on that including Fox News.

One concerned student asked if the procedure would “cause harm to the child.”

“Well the child would not be there anymore,” responded Joseph.“It’s abortion.”

The student then happily signed the petition.

"freedom killing liberals"

You going to tell me that taking away a woman's right to choose is not killing her freedom?

If you ask me, her decisions is between her and her maker, but you folks think that needs to be overridden by the higher powers that be in the Right Wing...

When you get off that short bus kid, you can attempt to explain something to me again.

Washington DC

#26056 Jul 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not the 1700's either but liberals still use slavery as a means to drum up anger and divide America. I guess it depends on what liberals are trying to accomplish as to what they use and what they omit. It has been well documented that Mitt Romney gave away his entire inheritance and made his own money from that point forward. Again, maybe you should do better research before you spout off liberal talking points. You do realize that the Bush's didn't go to Africa on vacation don't you? Did you look at the places they went? Hardly vacation spots. It was on official business for the U.S. Funny how you defended the Obama's for going to the G8 summit then turn around bash the Bush's for doing the same thing in Africa. I'm sorry, but you are getting REALLY out there with your posts. Your adding things that never happened, inflating numbers, even using current dollars to make a point of how much it costs in 2000-something. You keep telling me how positive you are and how miserable I am but it sounds more like you are trying to convince yourself your happy than you actually being happy. Sorry your in that position but if you leave liberalsim you will find you are not near as angry or unhappy as you obiously are. Defending the truth is always easier than defending lies and liberalism is full of lies and deceit.
"defending lies"

I do believe you have stumbled upon a topic which you, can and should be, considered as an expert witness.

United States

#26057 Jul 26, 2013
Vote!

Washington DC

#26058 Jul 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How damn old are you boy, I get the feeling you were not even born yet when Laura Bush and her twins went on an African Safar on US tax dollars.

Laura Bush was also a frequent flier who often brought her daughters along for the ride.

Her first foreign foray was a ten-day trip to Paris, Budapest and Prague in 2002 with daughter Jenna, who was then 20.

The White House made sure Laura Bush had at least one "official" event in each city, but she and Jenna spent the bulk of their time at each locale shopping and taking in the sights.

During her husband's second term, Laura Bush also made five goodwill trips to Africa to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS and malaria. But on an African trip in 2007, Laura Bush took Jenna and her other daughter, Barbara, on a safari.

Laura Bush also made an official trip to Burma in support of the pro-Democracy movement and another to the Middle East to promote breast cancer awareness.

The former First Lady's last official foreign trip was to Panama. She brought daughter Barbara with her.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/mich...

Do you think remarks like this from a Republican Congressman is not drumming up anger and dividing America"

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) defended his claim that undocumented youths are drug mules with cantaloupe-sized calves on Friday, telling The Laura Ingraham Show that he would not apologize for the remarks. King’s claims have sparked outrage across the political spectrum, leading House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) to distance himself from the Iowa Congressman.

One more thing-

"inflating numbers"

First Lady Michelle Obama caught hell last year when she flew off to Spain. Never mind that the Obama entourage paid for their swanky lodgings or that the trip included a goodwill lunch with Spain's King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia.
No Taxreturns

Ash Flat, AR

#26059 Jul 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"well documented that Mitt Romney gave away his entire inheritance "

Hold on partner, well documented, I would no go so far to say "well".

Passing your inheritance on to your children is not the same as not inheriting money at all. And it actually makes me a bit curious: a common estate-tax reduction strategy known as a dynasty trust relies on skipping generations. Did Romney pass on his inheritance to his kids for tax reasons? It's hard to know without seeing his tax returns—and that's another reason why he should release them.
Give Him A Try

Jonesboro, AR

#26060 Jul 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How damn old are you boy, I get the feeling you were not even born yet when Laura Bush and her twins went on an African Safar on US tax dollars.
Laura Bush was also a frequent flier who often brought her daughters along for the ride.
Her first foreign foray was a ten-day trip to Paris, Budapest and Prague in 2002 with daughter Jenna, who was then 20.
The White House made sure Laura Bush had at least one "official" event in each city, but she and Jenna spent the bulk of their time at each locale shopping and taking in the sights.
During her husband's second term, Laura Bush also made five goodwill trips to Africa to raise awareness about HIV/AIDS and malaria. But on an African trip in 2007, Laura Bush took Jenna and her other daughter, Barbara, on a safari.
Laura Bush also made an official trip to Burma in support of the pro-Democracy movement and another to the Middle East to promote breast cancer awareness.
The former First Lady's last official foreign trip was to Panama. She brought daughter Barbara with her.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/mich...
Do you think remarks like this from a Republican Congressman is not drumming up anger and dividing America"
Rep. Steve King (R-IA) defended his claim that undocumented youths are drug mules with cantaloupe-sized calves on Friday, telling The Laura Ingraham Show that he would not apologize for the remarks. King’s claims have sparked outrage across the political spectrum, leading House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) to distance himself from the Iowa Congressman.
One more thing-
"inflating numbers"
First Lady Michelle Obama caught hell last year when she flew off to Spain. Never mind that the Obama entourage paid for their swanky lodgings or that the trip included a goodwill lunch with Spain's King Juan Carlos, Queen Sofia and Princess Letizia.
I remember that trip, our First Lady was the biggest of the group. She sure set a poor example to all those starving children.
GOPnoMORE

West Plains, MO

#26061 Jul 26, 2013
we have a winner wrote:
<quoted text>
This is jumbled liberal genetics at its very best!
Blame, no accountability/responsibility, with considerable memory loss, only to start over again with blame!
I appreciate this post!! Seriously...perfect timing!!
No accountability/responsibility, when did you conservatives ever hold your brethren responsible for the mess they made under the "W's" administration and thereafter! Perhaps I will answer for you, NEVER!

"Considerable memory loss?" Forgot what" I haven't forgotten a single thing about the first decade of this century. I do believe you neo-cons hope the majority of Americans have significant memory loss. But I have to say that I can't blame you, with the behavior and lunacy shown over the last twelve years by the tea party Republicans I would be embarrassed into wishing the country as a whole has significant memory loss!
Copywriter Police

Jonesboro, AR

#26062 Jul 26, 2013
No Taxreturns wrote:
<quoted text>
Passing your inheritance on to your children is not the same as not inheriting money at all. And it actually makes me a bit curious: a common estate-tax reduction strategy known as a dynasty trust relies on skipping generations. Did Romney pass on his inheritance to his kids for tax reasons? It's hard to know without seeing his tax returns—and that's another reason why he should release them.
You phrase your sentences like Barney and you cut and paste like Barney. If you are not Barney then there are two people that have never had an original thought in their lives. Your last paragraph sounded familiar

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/01/romne...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26063 Jul 26, 2013
No Taxreturns wrote:
<quoted text>
The students @ BYU are Romney's children? They would have to be because that's where the money went. Man, that's a lot of kids.
No Taxreturns

Ash Flat, AR

#26064 Jul 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The students @ BYU are Romney's children? They would have to be because that's where the money went. Man, that's a lot of kids.
There is one building at BYU that is named after a Romney. The George W. Romney Institute of Public Management. Remember the bld. Mr. Romney spoke of in his debate with President Obama.

Lets take a look at a article dated Feb. 13, 1998 from the
Salt Lake City Deseret News.

On Feb. 6, W. Mitt Romney presented the school with $1 million toward a $3 million endowment designed to help fund the 30-year-old institute. Other family members and friends, including Lenore Romney, widow of George Romney, will contribute another $1 million.

Now do you really think poor Ole Mitt only inherited 3 million dollars?

If you will remember Mitt said in the debate he did not inherit any money from his father, then says, I did receive some funds from my fathers estate, but I give it all away. Not once did he say he gave the entire amount to BYU.

Fact of the matter he did not release his tax returns to prove he did not do what he was suspected of doing.
Copywriter Police

Jonesboro, AR

#26065 Jul 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
He's Mormon.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#26066 Jul 26, 2013
Copywriter Police wrote:
<quoted text>
You phrase your sentences On like Barney and you cut and paste like Barney. If you are not Barney then there are two people that have never had an original thought in their lives. Your last paragraph sounded familiar
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2012/01/romne...
LMFAO look at this little Knuckle Head plugged a few lines into a search engine and he thinks he is being clever.

Is there more than one way to cut and paste, inquiring minds would like to know. OH how careless of me, I offended your delicate senses by using a not so original phrase.

Tell me something Knuckle head, when a person cuts and pasted as you just did, to prove a point, WTF does originality have to do with a frigging thing.

Very damn stupid of you to give someone Hell for doing what you just did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

El Dorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is the best dance school in El Dorado? 5 hr Who gives a flip 27
UN community college forcing Town House to move... 6 hr Grigori 15
Michael Hutchence 8 hr The 80s rule 18
long branch contest is rigged!!!! 9 hr dude 31
Great Lakes 9 hr Rember Honesty 4
duck lover smells like poots 9 hr Uncle Dirty Balls 8
Beheading in Moore, OK 13 hr Grigori 10
El Dorado News Times- Police Log Report 19 hr EldoMasterBlaster 4
El Dorado Dating
Find my Match